HISPANIC ROLL CALL

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 18th, 2007, 2:59 pm

xxx wrote:
twocost wrote:
xxx wrote:
twocost wrote:Nite Owl aka Seal - Raised in LA my whole life, rolled with the Surenos spent 2 years in Iraq 3 total in the service got out and
I still bang it and I'm still ƒucking down with my shit for real // 50% Mexican 25% French and 25% German.
LOL
lol @ what? I don't fake the funk man. If theres something funny you should tell me whats up because I find it offensive
when fools laugh for no reason like that. I take it as your laughing at me. so what do you mean by that?
Yeah, i'm laughing at you! Your a Military Man in a Clown Suit!

A Military Man, that "Rolls" with the Surenos, what does that bllshiit mean?

What Surenos? 18? F13? 38? PBS? PF? What? you hang out with all of them, drive to varrio to varrio?

Who are you Joe Morgan? 25% French 25% German?

You guys on here be killing me

Go serve the Country and live the Streets to the Criminals Mr. War Hero
fool your fucking ass is ignorant. I'm puttin it down letting every one know that there are mexicans out there
puttin in there time in iraq and just because you've done your time in the service don't mean you go and be
some fuckin crooked cop and shit. Growing up I was raised on well fare and I joined the service so I can get
another aspect on life to see if theres more and so I can defend the country from some sick terrorists trying
to put us out of our lives but we ain't gonna talk about that shit. And it don't mean shit that i'm half white fool
your fuckin ignorant ese i'm 100% Mexican in the heart untill the day i die and I don't fake the funk like your ass.
I'm raised in the streets since day one and I'll die in the streets weither its the streets of iraq or LA those are the
only 2 homes I ever had kid. And don't ask me what neighbor hoods i've rolled with son thats NONE of your damn business
fool, you trying to cop me out or what? My time in the service has made me more experienced than ever and I can pass my knowledge down to the hommies where I lay my head.
Hell no I ain't rollin with no 18th st fools either.

Now DROP your hating for what ever reason. This is a tight ass Post and I don't want it ended because you
hating on fools that served time other that prison and that so happen to be half white.
Your making la raza look bad fool its time to wake up.
Sorry for getting off topic lets go back to the post.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 18th, 2007, 5:58 pm

twocost wrote:i'm 100% Mexican in the heart untill the day i die and I don't fake the funk like your ass.

twocost wrote: I use to be a little paranoid to about blacks and mexicans commin up on my shit growing up because I look white so I allways felt a little outta place.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 18th, 2007, 8:27 pm

xxx wrote:
twocost wrote:i'm 100% Mexican in the heart untill the day i die and I don't fake the funk like your ass.

twocost wrote: I use to be a little paranoid to about blacks and mexicans commin up on my shit growing up because I look white so I allways felt a little outta place.
Don't ever mis quote me bitch

"I ain't gonna lie to you I use to be
a little paranoid to about blacks and mexicans commin up on my shit growing up because I look white
but i'm half Mexican so I allways felt a little outta place. But over the years I learned just to be myself"

viewtopic.php?t=39589

Click the link and read it your self.

Shut the fuck up kid. I have no respect for a leva like you. You judge me on the internet
but on the streets you wouldn't say shit.
Back to the post I'd hate to see this locked because your ass won't stop hating.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 20th, 2007, 9:16 am

Shut Up Punk, you aint on the Streets, never have.

Your like these Cops, scarey as a muthafucka, getting punked ass a kid, join the Academy, now you Got Nuts? Now your tuff towards Nggas/Vatos, a Dream come True, sweet revenge?

Join the Military, now you got Nuts, but back home you were scared of Blacks & Mexicans?

How you gonna be Mexican, and be scared of Mexicans, get out of here WHiteboy, pretend to join the AB like the other whiteboy on here and get some Nuts.

Now go kill them Women & Children and get Baghdad in Order so i can pay a $1.50 for gass again, that $3 is killing me

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 20th, 2007, 4:55 pm

xxx wrote:Shut Up Punk, you aint on the Streets, never have.

Your like these Cops, scarey as a muthafucka, getting punked ass a kid, join the Academy, now you Got Nuts? Now your tuff towards Nggas/Vatos, a Dream come True, sweet revenge?

Join the Military, now you got Nuts, but back home you were scared of Blacks & Mexicans?

How you gonna be Mexican, and be scared of Mexicans, get out of here WHiteboy, pretend to join the AB like the other whiteboy on here and get some Nuts.

Now go kill them Women & Children and get Baghdad in Order so i can pay a $1.50 for gass again, that $3 is killing me
your a stupid little bitch. you bang on the internet you fucking bitch. I ain't scared of no man black white mexican or fuckin
asian. I ain't ever joining no fucking AB neither where do u live faggot i'ma come to ur neighbor hood and bang all up and
down your face ese you wanna talk shit lets do this man to pussie u little faggot bitch. Where u from pussie I ain't never
scared of any one I said I was Paranoid not scared you little faggot come down to east los u little bitch i'ma bang ur hole
shit up ese. I ain't no COP BITCH I aint' never fakin the funk like your bitch ass. Oh yeah and you wanna talk about
killin women and children in Iraq? Well lets just say tell mommy I said hi you little fucking pussie WHERE U FROM BITCH
I'MA COME DOWN TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND BANG ALL OVER UR SHIT FOOL!!!

SuR 13 ese thats something your little white bitch ass will never understand. your fuckin SPOOKED fool your a little
wanna be white bitch thats why your hating on my skin colour BUT FUCK THAT SHIT FOOL YOUR GONNA HAVE TO
EAT UR FUCKING SHIT NOW BITCH I DON'T TAKE SHIT I MAKE SHIT YOU WANNA START SHIT WITH ME THEN I'M ALL FOR
IT POST UP WHERE U LIVE FOOL I WANNA KNOW RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! FUCKING LEVA!!!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » November 20th, 2007, 6:57 pm

woow woow woow

Slow Down Bronco, your about to bust a Blood vasel.

come down to east los u little bitch i'ma bang ur hole shit up ese.

Where do you wnat me to Go, who's hood, Sur x3? i dont know where thats at.

I ain't no COP BITCH

I mean shit, i cant tell, you got a Crew Cut just like them.

SuR 13 ese thats something your little white bitch ass will never understand.

Where is Sur 13 Hood at in East L.A? Ill swing by and we can talk about it

I'm a wanna be white bitch thats why your hating on my skin colour

Kick Back Man, im not tripping of you being a Whiteboy from Sur 13, thats how it goes man.
BUT fu-- THAT SHIT FOOL YOUR GONNA HAVE TO
EAT UR #%@&#%@ SHIT NOW BITCH I DON'T TAKE SHIT I MAKE SHIT YOU WANNA START SHIT WITH ME THEN I'M ALL FOR
IT POST UP WHERE U LIVE FOOL I WANNA KNOW RIGHT #%@&#%@ NOW!!! #%@&#%@ LEVA!!!
Bg Casper is that you, quit playing man!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 24th, 2007, 4:44 pm

COMEDY :D

A MEXICAN BEING AFRAID OF MEXICANS :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » November 25th, 2007, 6:17 am

proud mexican familia from agua calientes mexico.. mixed with native american. from that 310..n that 818 area

dcflatz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dcflatz » December 5th, 2007, 10:50 am

Puro Tapatio, Mexicano from E/S Daly City (Wyno Park) / $$F (Cst / Cypress Park).

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » December 7th, 2007, 8:58 pm

CASPER-BORN IN CHICAGO,HIJO DE PADRES MEXICANOS

FANTA
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: HISPANIC ROLL CALL

Unread post by FANTA » August 5th, 2008, 4:52 pm

ESE FANTA 100% MEXICAN! RAISED IN SOUTH CENTRAL LOS ANGELES BY TH E 36TH STREETERS.

valeriostreet
What city do you live in now?: Montebello

Unread post by valeriostreet » October 4th, 2008, 9:32 pm

"chino" valerio st. locos vstx3

jake1916
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jake1916 » December 11th, 2008, 12:38 pm

Can someone tell me how MS13 and 18th street both pay taxes to La eMe, yet these two powerful gangs are rivals? How is it that eMe doesn't check them? obviously Mara Salvatrucha uses the 13 so they are part of eMe right?

Is Mara Salvatrucha under eMe or allied with them?? Is 18th Street under eMe or allied with them.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 12th, 2008, 10:36 am

jake1916 wrote:Can someone tell me how MS13 and 18th street both pay taxes to La eMe, yet these two powerful gangs are rivals? How is it that eMe doesn't check them? obviously Mara Salvatrucha uses the 13 so they are part of eMe right?

Is Mara Salvatrucha under eMe or allied with them?? Is 18th Street under eMe or allied with them.
Why would you ask this right here? A lot of Surenos have problems in the street, but it's supposed to be kool in the pen. I don't know about in certain places like Central America tho..

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » December 17th, 2008, 9:44 pm

still when sureno gangs r ridin hard on each other La eMe should check them, if they really care about Raza then they'd stop them from killing each other. ALL HISPANICS AND BLACKS AND EVERYONE SHOULD UNITE, but sadly that won't happen for a very long time

ogvicious
What city do you live in now?: boyle heights

Unread post by ogvicious » February 6th, 2009, 7:07 pm

Mr. Vicious born in chicago raised in los angeles 100% mexican

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 9th, 2009, 11:47 pm

born in panorama city lived in la then raised in the ie p-town Montclair Ontario Chicano

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by SmileyGee » November 5th, 2009, 1:11 pm

SmileyGee born n raised in East Los got lost for 2years...50%Mex 50%Amer 100%Evil Angelino(East Los native)

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re:

Unread post by jdm894g » November 8th, 2009, 11:06 am

*~SHY G1RL~* F¹³ wrote:shygirl born in el salvador raised in south central l.a.

http://www.myspace.com/shygirlf13
add me unless your norteño or black
i know you from F13, but do you actually got beef with Blacks? Y'all grew up in the same hood, went to the same schools, shopped at the same stores. played on the same sports teams. You mean to tell me all that is down the drain.

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » November 24th, 2009, 4:24 pm

she stupid thats yust talk maybe about them toast ass niggaz bat ass for uss nhfsb 89th i don't think so thhey would do that becuase we allways been cool and have alot off latino members man i'm half latino im a carribean nigga but my moms is indian and my pops is half indian and half black so thats bull shit that yust talking tuff online when they see us they be cool hanging and shit its the hate against eastcoast crip like me i hate 18th street because my cousins are from the 20 and bitys the sjot up on of them and since then any 18 i seen is a dead one but since im out of america its hard to see real 18 or b or c hahah

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » November 24th, 2009, 4:35 pm

e pajaso i would like to see you burn that red rag on my old block 89th and mckinley in front off the homies or in any other blood hood yall good with i bet you would be runnin red too

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 24th, 2009, 7:30 pm

perongregory wrote:this a tight thread, hope it doesn't get ruined. hey lonewolf I might steal your idea for a black roll call.
roll with it Peron.. start it up

~> LONE'WOLF

~> BORN IN EL CHUCO, TEJAS
~> RAISED IN SOxCAL
~> RESIDES IN TIJUAS, MEX

! ! ! 3'CE

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 24th, 2009, 7:41 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHY ALONSO @ SG DOESN'T FIX THAT WORD MODERATOR CRAP

3'be is not what i wrote "TRECE"

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 23rd, 2010, 11:21 pm

xxx
Last edited by 19DAGO04 on January 20th, 2011, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 27th, 2010, 4:03 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:Mexican (Native-Spanish-Portuguese) and Irish

Born in Chula Vista, raised in the SoBay -2nd Street NC to 5th Street IB-

...now freezing my nutz off in MASS
A'T'M

CHOLO JUANA Bato.. freezing your tanates up in Concord 8)

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » March 4th, 2010, 10:35 pm

xxx
Last edited by 19DAGO04 on January 20th, 2011, 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by Hamburger » April 29th, 2010, 3:35 pm

MR.MALO aka HAMBURGER.-MEXICAN AND HALF PERUVIAN ALSO KNOWN AS A CHICANO 113%. BORN AND RAISED IN THE SOUTHEAST SIDE OF LOS. WHITTIER BABY!

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 1st, 2010, 4:53 pm

Dam alot of the Raza is mixed-half this and half that.....maybe why so many people wanna do our women and wanna have our babys WE ARE FINE AS A MOTHERFUCKER....I've lived other places and NO ONE COMPARES to our women. You got some fine ass white chicks -but a chicana with that caramel skin -sexy attire and banging ass WHEW!!!!! thats why fools is so jealous of us! could you imagine being another race and seeing us styling-loving our culture, having our own stilo-having our familys and being content to be living the dream -beautiful wife -big eyed bronze babys. We gotta watch out though cuz we are so extremely sexy that every other race is trying to breed with us. We arent the type of raza that has to mix to be gorgeous! Take a trip to cudahy on a saturday night and see latinas that you thought only existed in your dreams -JLO and EVA LONGERRIA, I seen better looking chicanos at the swapmeet........dam I love being chicano.

MAYUGASTANK.......born in montebello raised all over ELA. Parents born in Whittier and raised in ELA. Grandfather born in ELA raised in ELA. Grandmother born in Texas raised in Sinaloa..............EAST LOS chicano right here 3rd generation baby!! cant get no better then that.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » May 4th, 2010, 9:53 pm

mayugastank wrote:Dam alot of the Raza is mixed-half this and half that.....maybe why so many people wanna do our women and wanna have our babys WE ARE FINE AS A MOTHERFUCKER....I've lived other places and NO ONE COMPARES to our women. You got some fine ass white chicks -but a chicana with that caramel skin -sexy attire and banging ass WHEW!!!!! thats why fools is so jealous of us! could you imagine being another race and seeing us styling-loving our culture, having our own stilo-having our familys and being content to be living the dream -beautiful wife -big eyed bronze babys. We gotta watch out though because we are so extremely sexy that every other race is trying to breed with us. We arent the type of raza that has to mix to be gorgeous! Take a trip to cudahy on a saturday night and see latinas that you thought only existed in your dreams -JLO and EVA LONGERRIA, I seen better looking chicanos at the swapmeet........dam I love being chicano.

MAYUGASTANK.......born in montebello raised all over ELA. Parents born in Whittier and raised in ELA. Grandfather born in ELA raised in ELA. Grandmother born in Texas raised in Sinaloa..............EAST LOS chicano right here 3rd generation baby!! cant get no better then that.
hahaha i agree with you 100% homie. there's chicanas in the hood that are better looking than any celebrity you can think of

Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Hamburger » May 25th, 2010, 12:12 pm

THATS RIGHT WE ARE SURE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RACE IN THE WORLD. WE HAVE THE BADDEST BITCHES ALIVE. IM PROUD TO BE A CHICANO. YES SIR I AM BROWN N PROUD TO THE FULLEST.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 26th, 2010, 11:01 pm

Hamburger wrote:THATS RIGHT WE ARE SURE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RACE IN THE WORLD. WE HAVE THE BADDEST women ALIVE. IM PROUD TO BE A CHICANO. YES SIR I AM BROWN N PROUD TO THE FULLEST.

I aint being a hater -but I was dating a persian chick for a good minute and had a good time with the girl her and her family used to go on about how beautiful persians and arab chicks were well after I went to a few parties -one where their were about a 1000 persiana nd arab chicks -I left feeling real proud about how my women and people look! outta that 1000 women -the 2 finest chicks at that party were chicanas! Ive seen latinas that put dents in your stomache -gorgeous face -body-style and even the feet ! I have never seen a woman comparable of any race to the women on a saturday night cruising east los. Ever notice how LA and SD and Miami and Houston are always brought up for the way the women look? and ever notice that in EVERY one of those citys LATINAS are very prevelant? I have been attracted to white chicks and sometimes asians and a few mixed black chicks -but in general -without being biased and honestly, most of the sexiest women I see are latinas! Is it just me or are chicanos -HELLA conceited? cuz it seems like they are the most into their looks

SELA1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH EAST LOS

Unread post by SELA1 » August 29th, 2010, 12:18 pm

SELA1 BORN AND RAISED AND RUNNING THE STREETS OF SOUTHEAST LOS ANGELES 562 AREA. MEXICAN AND NATIVE AMERICAN-- [b]APACHE[/b]

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”