LOMAS VS. ASIAN BOYZ

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

LOMAS VS. ASIAN BOYZ

Unread post by hitonme » January 20th, 2005, 12:07 am

Anybody ever heard of the war that went on with the Lomas members going against Asian Boyz? Couple homies of mine said they actually went at it in the Rosemead area somewhere around 2000 and 2002. Homeboy now tells me that Lomas is dying out and a couple of their homies had to go to the hospital because of the war. I heard that dem ABZ shot up like 3 LxS members and they also went at it around Garvey AVE. 3 to 4 carloads of ABZ caught some LxS members slipping and started to bang on them. One of them ABZ cars actually ran over a Lomas member but in amazement that one LxS actually got up and chased after them. The other car of ABZ saw what happened and ran him over a second time and this time, he didn't get up.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: LOMAS VS. ASIAN BOYZ

Unread post by George » February 20th, 2005, 8:06 pm

FOr some reason, discussing about the Asian Boyz on this site is taboo or something......

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 23rd, 2008, 10:40 pm

Lomas isn't dyin out, and in no way are losing this war asian boyz aint shit trust I've been banged on by these nobodies they aint shit

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » December 13th, 2008, 9:33 pm

Lomas got some crazy riders and dieing out...nawww there still got good numbers

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » March 31st, 2011, 5:20 am

lomas has never got along with asian boyz.

they had some issues with the monterey park abz (offshoot of la abi and later became what is now west side abz) back in the 90's.

all i know about abz vs. lomas is van nuys abz shot a couple lomas in front of high school back in the early 90's. that's about it.

i don't know about no big war or them going at it hardcore.

asian gangs usually go at it with asians and latinos go at it with latinos.

they go at it once in a while that's about it.

swiften
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: buena park

Unread post by swiften » September 11th, 2012, 12:02 am

Lomas and Northside ABZ went at it pretty hardcore in the early 2000's. I I'm pretty sure that side of AB is what the OP is talking about

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 11th, 2012, 5:18 am

swiften wrote:Lomas and Northside ABZ went at it pretty hardcore in the early 2000's. I I'm pretty sure that side of AB is what the OP is talking about
i know they had issues, lomas always did with abz.

any details you can air safely? don't know much about lomas rivalry, but north side abz is one small abz clique.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » September 11th, 2012, 12:14 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
swiften wrote:Lomas and Northside ABZ went at it pretty hardcore in the early 2000's. I I'm pretty sure that side of AB is what the OP is talking about

any details you can air safely? don't know much about lomas rivalry, but north side abz is one small abz clique.
Goofy from Lomas unfortunatly caught the wrath of the ABZ in like 99. Not sure if that triggered things, but I know it got a little more serious after that.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 11th, 2012, 5:08 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

Goofy from Lomas unfortunatly caught the wrath of the ABZ in like 99. Not sure if that triggered things, but I know it got a little more serious after that.
i don't know anything about that, i went in 98 and rosemead wasn't really my area.

i know monterey park abz now ws abz had issues with lomas 92-93, started with school stuff at mark keppel.

didn't hear much about ns abz in sgv aside from their wc and bd business.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » October 3rd, 2012, 8:56 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:

i don't know anything about that, i went in 98 and rosemead wasn't really my area.

i know monterey park abz now ws abz had issues with lomas 92-93, started with school stuff at mark keppel.

didn't hear much about ns abz in sgv aside from their wc and bd business.
Let me rephrase that it was a Asian cat who was putting in work, I think everyone just assumed the guys were ABZ.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 5th, 2016, 7:42 am

^^ That is what you call, nice racism lol.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”