Pasadena Barrios

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
BPG187
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Ad

Pasadena Barrios

Unread post by BPG187 » November 21st, 2017, 9:42 pm

PASADENA GOT I THINK THE MOST HOMEGROWN HOODS IN THE SGV OTHER THAN MAYBE POMONA.WEST COVINA I KNOW RIGHT NOW HAS ALOT BUT THATS JUST BECAUSE ITS MAINLY TAGGERS TRYING TO GET THAT TRECE AND OTHER HOODS SETTING UP SHOP IN WC. ANYWAYS I FEEL AS IF ALOT OF PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATE PASA. I KNOW FOR A FACT ALOT OF THE CRIME GETS LIKE NO ATTENTION CAUSE THE MAYOR WANTS THE CITY TO BE SEEN AS LIKE A PERFECT TOURIST CITY AND SHIT. HAVE ANY OF YOU FOO'S EVER HAD ANY RUN INS WITH ANY VATOS FROM PASA ? OR YALL GOT ANY DENA HISTORY TO SHARE ?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: Pasadena Barrios

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 22nd, 2017, 3:44 pm

sup with that haunted forest? kkk really do meetings there? lol just a rumor that was around since we was kids. supposedly there was an abandoned mental institution too? i read the signs i dont see anything saying that. i hear water but cant find it. theres this crazy ass white guy that would bike down the mountain hella fast.

oh yeah i remember my homie that looks chunti wanted to scare people there one night. so he hid behind a big bush. he popped out on a group screaming ahhh! those people happened to be cholos lol. they was all cool instead of this one fool with glasses came from the back of the group banged on my chunti and tried to pocket check him. my chunti had a flash light and was stuck and haha had it shining on the ese's face. ese said get that flashlight out my face haha. i stepped in said nah man its his birthday lol. think that vato was scared though cause out of all people he the only one trippin.

great times in pasadena it is a tourist town. pdls hella thick too. i remember first day at pcc bloods and crips went at it. female jumped in wackin a fool with a big metal sign holder. in class i met my nigga from pdl and a mexican pdl.

Altabz
What city do you live in now?: Altadena

Unread post by Altabz » December 30th, 2017, 3:06 pm

In Pasa theirs a lot of hoods fading out and some coming back to the scene. Villa Boys Pasa are deep around Orange Grove/Villa Park area, they also have a few homies on the eastside. Westside Pasa recently got the 13, they came from a tagging krew called West Coast Stoners but they were always deep, especially in John Muir High school. They have a click in the Projects (King Villages). They beef hard rn with Southside Pasa. Southside Pasa's TLS click just started to come back to the scene again with a bunch of youngsters, I'd say they've recruited around 20-25, in the last 3 years. Varrio Pasa Rifa has a stable mix of youngsters and older cats. Pasa LK are around Montana St all the way down El Sereno. They're also around Washington/Lake where you can find them walking around sometimes. Northside Pasa is dead, although they hit up sometimes. On the eastside you got Eastside Pasa/ Backus St, which is basically the same, Garfield St who I heard recently got the 13, theyre claiming the Eastside since they're street is on Villa's hood. Summit St Smokers are tagbangers around 60+ deep in Altadena. Theirs some out of town hoods setting shop as well, such as Tree Park Criminals in Altadena, north of Woodbury. I heard Westside Locos, and Varrio 36st are also trying to start clicks in Pasa.

BPG187
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Ad

Unread post by BPG187 » January 1st, 2018, 2:09 pm

Altabz wrote:In Pasa theirs a lot of hoods fading out and some coming back to the scene. Villa Boys Pasa are deep around Orange Grove/Villa Park area, they also have a few homies on the eastside. Westside Pasa recently got the 13, they came from a tagging krew called West Coast Stoners but they were always deep, especially in John Muir High school. They have a click in the Projects (King Villages). They beef hard rn with Southside Pasa. Southside Pasa's TLS click just started to come back to the scene again with a bunch of youngsters, I'd say they've recruited around 20-25, in the last 3 years. Varrio Pasa Rifa has a stable mix of youngsters and older cats. Pasa LK are around Montana St all the way down El Sereno. They're also around Washington/Lake where you can find them walking around sometimes. Northside Pasa is dead, although they hit up sometimes. On the eastside you got Eastside Pasa/ Backus St, which is basically the same, Garfield St who I heard recently got the 13, theyre claiming the Eastside since they're street is on Villa's hood. Summit St Smokers are tagbangers around 60+ deep in Altadena. Theirs some out of town hoods setting shop as well, such as Tree Park Criminals in Altadena, north of Woodbury. I heard Westside Locos, and Varrio 36st are also trying to start clicks in Pasa.
Do Backus and Garfield beef ? I remember a couple cats from backus a couple years back , some claimed backus and some claimed they were a VPR clique , shit was all weird. And I seen a couple foo's claim Tree park in dena but who do they beef with ?

Altabz
What city do you live in now?: Altadena

Unread post by Altabz » January 2nd, 2018, 2:47 pm

Backus don't kick it with the VPR's anymore, I think they got into some problems with them 2-3 years ago, so now they started claiming Eastside Pasa instead. And as far as beefing it with Garfield St I think they do but its far from being a major beef. I'm not sure who Tree Park's enemies in Dena are, but I think they're lowkey beefing it with Pasadena Denver Lanes, VPR's and maybe even the Altadena Blocc Crips.

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » January 14th, 2018, 5:56 am

TPC & ESP
Attachments
IMG_20171229_111319.jpg
IMG_20171229_111319.jpg (430.92 KiB) Viewed 6435 times
IMG_20180113_210230.jpg
IMG_20180113_210230.jpg (396.34 KiB) Viewed 6435 times
IMG_20180113_210209.jpg
IMG_20180113_210209.jpg (497.19 KiB) Viewed 6435 times
IMG_20180113_210117.jpg
IMG_20180113_210117.jpg (382.14 KiB) Viewed 6435 times

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”