Gun play in the 60s and 70s

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Gun play in the 60s and 70s

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » January 9th, 2018, 6:32 pm

Just downloaded Blue Rage, Black Redemption a few days ago.
Was it really common to have shootouts in the 70s or was Tookie exaggerating ?
Wanted to know from a Hispanic point of view

billscott09
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mansfield

Re: Gun play in the 60s and 70s

Unread post by billscott09 » February 7th, 2018, 1:20 am

Well I'm planning to make a documentary in coming days or so about the street gangs just want to know their perspective and perception, just want to know them deeply that how they try to make a gang, how the group is formed what is there purpose of being involved in crimes these are so many stories which have to be uncovered, I Do My Essay about this particular topic will write it down the whole details.

SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Re: Gun play in the 60s and 70s

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » February 8th, 2018, 6:31 pm

billscott09 wrote:Well I'm planning to make a documentary in coming days or so about the street gangs just want to know their perspective and perception, just want to know them deeply that how they try to make a gang, how the group is formed what is there purpose of being involved in crimes these are so many stories which have to be uncovered, I Do My Essay about this particular topic will write it down the whole details.
Alright, what's the title ?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”