Most Active-SFV 818

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Most Active-SFV 818

Unread post by advocate » January 16th, 2018, 1:43 am

Towards the end of 2017 it seems like the valley was crackin. There were quite a few shootings in areas like Pacoima, Panorama City, North Hills, Van Nuys. I know these areas are some of the rougher parts of the valley & there's multiple hoods within these cities & other valley cities too.

Which are the more active gangs in the valley nowadays? Specifically the active hoods not just the cities.

I'd say the one I remember hearing about the most over the years was Blythe St.

I'm curious if those more well known hoods (Blythe, SF, Pacas, etc) still remain the most active or if theres other ones that have become more active over recent years.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Re: Most Active-SFV 818

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 18th, 2018, 10:52 pm

Pacoima will forever be active theres so many hoods in that city
Theres two dudes on LA most wanted from Pacas Trece
They blew someone away with a 20 gauge shot gun.

Varrio San Fer is really old. they are supposedly the oldest gang in the 818. they claim the whole city as their turf

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » January 18th, 2018, 11:32 pm

vineland boys 13... aka VBS13, I'd put them in the top 3 most active hoods in the sfv, I had a personal run in with these cats back in 2001-2002, luckily only my car ended up with bullet holes, and not myself, ran my ass into some bushes until the coast was clear and i'm still here til this day, the only reason I found out it was them was because someone shouted "vinelandero!" :lol: as they drove off, but thats not the reason i'd put them into the top 3, they had some serious wars with BVN, 18st, aswell as latin times pacoima, numerous dead, very active.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » January 19th, 2018, 2:16 am

Yeah VIneland I'd hear about a lot as well.

With Pacoima, I'd hear a lot about the Project Boys. Someone just got killed in Pacoima like 2 days ago & there were quite a few people shot there towards the end of last year.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » January 25th, 2018, 11:21 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:Pacoima will forever be active theres so many hoods in that city
Theres two dudes on LA most wanted from Pacas Trece
They blew someone away with a 20 gauge shot gun.

Varrio San Fer is really old. they are supposedly the oldest gang in the 818. they claim the whole city as their turf
Its not supposedly, they are the oldest gang in the 818, and possibly all of L.A County, their roots go so far back, that cars werent even invented yet, people would use horses to get around, the history of their hood, dates back to when they were known as a farm community, san fer 13 use to cover so much more turf back in the days, but their were disagreements, and people broke off, making a newer gangs, you'd be suprised as to how many different gangs in the valley have roots to san fer 13.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » February 4th, 2018, 1:38 pm

San Fer and Pacoima are the Oldest gangs in the valley and they both date back over a 100 years. San Fernando and Pacoima were the Valley cities that the Mexicans lived in, then in the sixties Mexicans started moving to Canoga Park, Van Nuys, Sun Valley and North Hollywood. Theses were the only cities were gangs were until the mid 80's.(the almighty CRACK era. you youngsters have no idea) A little bit of "white Flight" happened in the late 80's and Cities like Panorama City Sepulveda(now North Hills) Northridge, Reseda formed gangs due to the fact they have large areas that are mostly filled with apartments and condos and those areas quickly became the Crack spots and of course gangs were created out of that.

The Most Notorious of these new Crack era Hoods was Blythe(they may date back to the 70's). Up until the late 90's Blythe street was Fuck'n dangerous!!! Blythe Street has only one way in and one way out and is only filled with apartments(almost identical to Drew Street)and warehouses and factories on one side. till this day there are streets in North hills that are permanently closed off due do the drug trade.

Since the crack epidemic died out most of the crime and violence in these cities did too. I'm not even sure most of these gangs are still in existence. These areas are still shitty but not as bad as they were during the crack era.

The most active gangs in the Valley at the present time are Pacoima and Vineland. North Hollywood, Van Nuys and San Fer are not as active but still around.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » February 8th, 2018, 11:23 pm

The Panorama City/North Hills area is still pretty active.....I think 6 people have been killed over there since November, including a guy from BST & a couple guys from CST. A young mother was just shot & killed over on there a couple days ago too.

But Pacoima has been very active too lately...a couple dudes got killed over there in the past 2-3 weeks.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”