Eastside 13 vs WestSide Verdugo (IE vs LA beef)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Eastside 13 vs WestSide Verdugo (IE vs LA beef)

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » May 9th, 2018, 9:00 pm

This was a beef that happened in the early 90s...

Its random but has been brought to light more recently as Toker from the Brownside (ES 13 from South Central) has surfaced on the Rap scene lately after being locked up for a min...

Brownside was a Mexican rap group who had some SUCCESS in the 90s, one of first Chicano rappers out. They were from South Central, Eastside 13. The original 3 members were Toker, who is still around but was locked down for a while. Danger, a youngster maybe only 18/19 when he got gunned down, & Wicked, who its said has turned into a Christian rapper. The group did a song with Eazy-E, and Eazy was all but set to have them blow up & sign with Ruthless records before he passed away. Apparently Eazy E & Toker were close homeboys, having met through the streets...

Now this Toker cat is an OG, probably mid 40s- close to 50. He has this show he does every week, called the TOKER SHOW on youtube. He talks a good one and talks a lot of shit, he's quite.controversial, but if you can get passed the BS, he's quiete the historian as a Chicano who grew up in the early 90s, through the LA riots, being signed to Eazy E, prison time...

These LA cats from Eastside 13 set up shop in San Bernadino, stirring up a bunch of shit, recruiting IE cats to there hood. Toker talks about settling in the IE, and that they made a whole gang unit for them as they were kicking up much dust, selling a bunch of dope from LA in the IE. Apparently Toker ended up in SB after being let out of Juvi/YA, the judge didn't want him back in his old neighborhood. One of the casulties of that war was one of the Brownside members, Danger. He got taken out by some Westside Verdugos.

But if you listen to Toker show, its kind of a history show... Worth a watch

A few cliff notes of some stuff he spoke on

~ Toker checking Tupac to check his gangster

~ Almost riding on Suge Knight/Death Row during their beef with Eazy E

~ The LA Riots

~ he disses a ton of Chicano rappers (Mr Capone E, Mr Criminal, Kid Frost)

~ His time in Prison/YA

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgxSapWB2aN/

^^^ This was Danger RIP from the Brownside

He even said in his song "I be in San Berdino like a muthafuken nut, all these foos wanna kill me"

Not sure if he was from South Central or the IE but he was from ES 13

These Brownside dudes were real Gangsters, & put in a lot of work in San Bernadino...

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Eastside 13 vs WestSide Verdugo (IE vs LA beef)

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » May 9th, 2018, 9:07 pm

DANGER rapping

Dude was talented

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » October 27th, 2018, 12:55 am

Yup, ES 13 was on the east side of San Bernardino and a little bit into highland. That was one of the real beefs between an LA gang and IE gang. Before that, Verdugo gangs beefed mostly with other IE hoods.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 27th, 2018, 7:24 pm

Mexican:.805 wrote:This was a beef that happened in the early 90s...

Its random but has been brought to light more recently as Toker from the Brownside (ES 13 from South Central) has surfaced on the Rap scene lately after being locked up for a min...

Brownside was a Mexican rap group who had some SUCCESS in the 90s, one of first Chicano rappers out. They were from South Central, Eastside 13. The original 3 members were Toker, who is still around but was locked down for a while. Danger, a youngster maybe only 18/19 when he got gunned down, & Wicked, who its said has turned into a Christian rapper. The group did a song with Eazy-E, and Eazy was all but set to have them blow up & sign with Ruthless records before he passed away. Apparently Eazy E & Toker were close homeboys, having met through the streets...

Now this Toker cat is an OG, probably mid 40s- close to 50. He has this show he does every week, called the TOKER SHOW on youtube. He talks a good one and talks a lot of shit, he's quite.controversial, but if you can get passed the BS, he's quiete the historian as a Chicano who grew up in the early 90s, through the LA riots, being signed to Eazy E, prison time...

These LA cats from Eastside 13 set up shop in San Bernadino, stirring up a bunch of shit, recruiting IE cats to there hood. Toker talks about settling in the IE, and that they made a whole gang unit for them as they were kicking up much dust, selling a bunch of dope from LA in the IE. Apparently Toker ended up in SB after being let out of Juvi/YA, the judge didn't want him back in his old neighborhood. One of the casulties of that war was one of the Brownside members, Danger. He got taken out by some Westside Verdugos.

~ The LA Riots

~ His time in Prison/YA

He even said in his song "I be in San Berdino like a muthafuken nut, all these foos wanna kill me"

These Brownside dudes were real Gangsters, & put in a lot of work in San Bernadino...
Danger says he grew up on the streets of SB and LA in on of his songs. Are ES Trece still active in San Bernardino?

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » October 27th, 2018, 8:24 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
Mexican:.805 wrote:This was a beef that happened in the early 90s...

~ The LA Riots

~ His time in Prison/YA

Danger says he grew up on the streets of SB and LA in on of his songs. Are ES Trece still active in San Bernardino?
Nah they’re no longer there.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 29th, 2018, 8:12 pm

Ey does Varrio Vista still have a hood in IE? How bout 18st, are they still in clara montes barrio? What other LA hood still standing in IE?

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 29th, 2018, 8:29 pm

Lonewolf wrote:Ey does Varrio Vista still have a hood in IE? How bout 18st, are they still in clara montes barrio? What other LA hood still standing in IE?
What about Casa Blanca.
Isn't there a LA Casa Blanca? I heard the Riverside Casa Blanca shot down a police helicopter. So the LA Casa Blanca also shot down a cop helicopter so they didn't look weak to their Riverside counter parts. Lol

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » October 29th, 2018, 8:56 pm

There’s no LA Casa Blanca.

Technically they didn’t shoot down a helicopter as in making it crash. But they did shoot at the helicopter and hit the pilot in the foot which caused them to make an emergency landing. Supposedly it was payback due to someone from the neighborhood being shot by a cop and so CB had been taking shots at police around the time.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » October 29th, 2018, 9:02 pm

Lonewolf wrote:Ey does Varrio Vista still have a hood in IE? How bout 18st, are they still in clara montes barrio? What other LA hood still standing in IE?
I drive thru the main neighborhood that Varrio vista used to claim, and there’s no sign of them. I haven’t seen a single VVR hit up in maybe 10 years, nor have I heard anyone mention them being active. So I doubt they’re active.

I seen some guys on social media claiming 18st “TCS” somewhere in Montclair, but I don’t know how active that is or if they’re still around.

Only ones still active are Head Hunters in Fontana. Small in numbers but still around. And also ES Latin Kings, if you can count them. They’re in Fontana, id have to guess like less than 8 of them left.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 29th, 2018, 9:11 pm

AmericanZombie wrote:
I drive thru the main neighborhood that Varrio vista used to claim, and there’s no sign of them. I haven’t seen a single VVR hit up in maybe 10 years, nor have I heard anyone mention them being active. So I doubt they’re active.

I seen some guys on social media claiming 18st “TCS” somewhere in Montclair, but I don’t know how active that is or if they’re still around.

Only ones still active are Head Hunters in Fontana. Small in numbers but still around. And also ES Latin Kings, if you can count them. They’re in Fontana, id have to guess like less than 8 of them left.
I guess gentrification and the hipsters rolled the headhunters out of Douglas st in LA.
They are also in Anaheim now.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » October 30th, 2018, 1:20 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
AmericanZombie wrote:

I guess gentrification and the hipsters rolled the headhunters out of Douglas st in LA.
They are also in Anaheim now.
They’re still on Douglas Street. But all the HHS cliques kick it on Douglas regularly. So all the cliques help keep that street. Even the dude from HHS that Alonso interviewed for the SG YouTube channel is from the Fontana Head Hunters.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 30th, 2018, 6:40 pm

ey A Z, bullet the lok out yet?

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AmericanZombie » October 30th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Lonewolf wrote:ey A Z, bullet the lok out yet?
Nope, not for a few more years.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”