Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Pico2jeff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 9:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 27th, 2018, 1:02 am

TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Pico2jeff wrote:
TheAngels wrote:TRIVIA:

There are 4 Hispanic hoods on the map that were founded by non-Hispanics... which ones?

Three founded by Blacks, and the other by Whites.
Atc
Crazys
Tmc (Hollywood)
Tmc (east la)
Crazy riders
Toonerville
Those are my guesses.

Good guesses. You got one right.

The Mob Crew in East L.A. was started by a Black dude from 1st Street East Coast Crips in Aliso Village in the early 1980's.

The other ones:

Nut Hood Watts 13 -- broke off from Nut Hood Watts Crips. Similar to how Grape Street Crip broke off from Watts Varrio Grape.

Santa Monica 13 -- originally began as the 'Santa Monica Tomato Patch Gang' (1920's or so), which was primarily Black, but had some Whites and later some Hispanics. The Hispanic population in the area began to grow by the 40's and 50's, and by the 1950's is when it began to get its own identity and become a Hispanic varrio.

Dog Town -- originally started by Whites, particularly Irish & Italians in the late 1890's.
Damn i was gonna pick nut hood but i forgot . Do they share hood with nut hood watts crip? I used to hang with the homie from Weigand Colonia in his hood and never heard of the nut hood 13. He told me they beef with nut hood crips though and a Og from nut hood pulled up on us in front of his house and said the homie Donut just got out and drove away. My homie from Colonia said he was trying to recruit me on some weird shit i guess because i was young and black. Also when we went to his other homie from Colonia house around the corner, a young nut hood crip passed by on a bike but they didn't do nothing. It was about 5 of them but i guess they didn't wanna bring heat to that house. Those watts gangs are too close. We had to walk through varrio Grape hood to get to his and the gang territory changed as we were walking through a long ass alley. This was around 04. Im pretty sure Colonia and Nut hood crips have territory issues.


Yeah, Nut Hood 13 is in the same hood as Nut Hood Crips. At first I questioned if Nut Hood 13 even existed, but I saw this news story about two guys from Nut Hood arrested, and both are clearly Hispanic/mestizo:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eaths.html

In the picture you can clearly see a Latino with "NUT HOOD" tatted on his face... and I think I remember seeing Nut Hood Watts 13 graffiti posted on the Internet before a few months ago.

My guess is they're a small or not very active hood, since it's hard to find info on them.

Yeah Watts gangs are close together. Same with Compton. Another place where a lot of gangs are cramped together are the Low Bottoms (as you can see on the map). And the Macarthur Park-Pico Union area.

What hood did you grow up in? (I grew up in 18th Street Rimpau & School Yard Crips in Mid City) I was thinking you were Hispanic...
I pretty much grew up in 20 bloods/ Drifters 23st hood but i lived in group homes all over the place. I stayed on Redondo just north of Washington before which was school yard/ 18st hood. I remember 18st being all over that area on both sides of the freeway. Isn't that area around Adams and La brea called rancho park? If so do you know if 18st rancho park get their name from that neighborhood or the park by Dorsey high? I still see Rancho park hit up over there around La brea.
Rancho Park is definitely the name of the park there... I never heard of the neighborhood being called "Rancho Park."

Not sure where exactly 18th Street Rancho Park claims. Not sure if they're connected to the same hood as the 18 Smiley/Alsace cliques or what... Heard different stories about 18 RPK -- the first one was that they tried to establish themselves and got booted out by BPS and are nomads now... The other story is that they're still around just not that deep. I saw 18 RPK hitups in the Rollin 40s territory which is kind of far from Ranch Park.

A part of me is thinking that 18th Street in that West Adams/Jefferson Park area might be more spread out and might connect to damn near 7th Ave or Arlington or even Western. I'm not sure which Hispanic hoods are in West Boulevard Crip territory...
That 18st set by between 7th ave and Edgehill is correct. They might hit up outside those borders but that's all they have on lock. I stayed in a group home on the corner of 12th av and Jefferson now it's a church i think. Some 18s lived on Edgehill south of Jefferson and they didn't pass that street. Some Bps were just north of 12th av and on both sides of Norton and Jefferson. 30s was all around and now Bps are gone and only 30s on those streets. Now on 29th and 30th on the west side of Crenshaw, i been seeing 18st hitup for years. They are spread around west blvd crip hood and i know because a family of 18st lived across the street from my uncle on Harcourt south of Adams and my cousin said 18s be around the neighborhood. I think those 2 close 18st hoods connect because 18st was around Washington and Redondo.

Smoke1912
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 10:26 am
Country: Uruguay
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Smoke1912 » September 27th, 2018, 1:07 am

Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:ROB putting a K after their hood tells me they must've been a tagging crew or are tagbangers. Putting a K after a hood is a diss, but among writers it usually means "Kings" or sometimes "Krew." I don't know shit about them other than that they claim 110th Street over there.

IDK how you gave that chunk to the 102st when SXL got more homies living on those blocks. Stop spreading false info. You got me trippin lol.

I don't know how far south Sur 13 102nd goes down to, but I know they're east of Vermont and they go east of Hoover too... I was going to ask how far south they go. They claim at least down to 105 though.

I never said those other hoods west of Vermont were strong or deep, but they seem to have some presence and are claiming those blocks.

I won't deny that they are there but they don't have all those block under control,we got homies living right next door but a lot of them are locked up. In reality SXL goes to western it's just new people moving in trying to start their own thing. Our eastern border is central.
I got you, I'm just trying to make it accurate. I understand that area is probably SxL territory and after your boys got locked up other people try to move in and start claiming it.

Thing is that area between Central and Avalon... isn't there a few hoods there... Wild Boys, some gang called WSB, Watts Varrio Locotes, Mid City Stoners Watts... Haven't heard much about MCS Watts lately though, maybe they're small or inactive...

A lot of homies are locked up for putting in work on those clicks. Some are still living there.


The area between central and avalon, It's been about 7 years since I seen WBZ hit up they are probably gone turf wise.

MCS is gone too i dont see them around.

The locotes have been hitting up around lanzit and imperial between avalon and central idk where they came from.
I don't think they are deep

Pico2jeff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: October 30th, 2017, 9:30 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Pico2jeff » September 27th, 2018, 1:10 am

Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:ROB putting a K after their hood tells me they must've been a tagging crew or are tagbangers. Putting a K after a hood is a diss, but among writers it usually means "Kings" or sometimes "Krew." I don't know shit about them other than that they claim 110th Street over there.

IDK how you gave that chunk to the 102st when SXL got more homies living on those blocks. Stop spreading false info. You got me trippin lol.

I don't know how far south Sur 13 102nd goes down to, but I know they're east of Vermont and they go east of Hoover too... I was going to ask how far south they go. They claim at least down to 105 though.

I never said those other hoods west of Vermont were strong or deep, but they seem to have some presence and are claiming those blocks.

I won't deny that they are there but they don't have all those block under control,we got homies living right next door but a lot of them are locked up. In reality SXL goes to western it's just new people moving in trying to start their own thing. Our eastern border is central.
I got you, I'm just trying to make it accurate. I understand that area is probably SxL territory and after your boys got locked up other people try to move in and start claiming it.

Thing is that area between Central and Avalon... isn't there a few hoods there... Wild Boys, some gang called WSB, Watts Varrio Locotes, Mid City Stoners Watts... Haven't heard much about MCS Watts lately though, maybe they're small or inactive...

A lot of homies are locked up for putting in work on those clicks. Some are still living there.


The area between cetral and avalon, It's been about 7 years since I seen WBZ hit up they are probably gone turf wise.

MSC is gone too i dont see them around.

The locotes have been hitting up around lanzit and imperial between avalon and central idk where they came from.
I don"t they are deep
I seen Wild Boys 13 hit up a couple months ago on 103rd and Central across from the park. They crossed out Vbs and were claiming 102nd or 103rd street i forgot.

User avatar
advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 400
Joined: May 5th, 2004, 1:27 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by advocate » September 27th, 2018, 8:38 am

Does Crazy Riders still have a hood over there off Vermont & 94th?

Smoke1912
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 10:26 am
Country: Uruguay
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Smoke1912 » September 27th, 2018, 9:38 am

Pico2jeff wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:ROB putting a K after their hood tells me they must've been a tagging crew or are tagbangers. Putting a K after a hood is a diss, but among writers it usually means "Kings" or sometimes "Krew." I don't know shit about them other than that they claim 110th Street over there.

IDK how you gave that chunk to the 102st when SXL got more homies living on those blocks. Stop spreading false info. You got me trippin lol.

I don't know how far south Sur 13 102nd goes down to, but I know they're east of Vermont and they go east of Hoover too... I was going to ask how far south they go. They claim at least down to 105 though.

I never said those other hoods west of Vermont were strong or deep, but they seem to have some presence and are claiming those blocks.

I won't deny that they are there but they don't have all those block under control,we got homies living right next door but a lot of them are locked up. In reality SXL goes to western it's just new people moving in trying to start their own thing. Our eastern border is central.
I got you, I'm just trying to make it accurate. I understand that area is probably SxL territory and after your boys got locked up other people try to move in and start claiming it.

Thing is that area between Central and Avalon... isn't there a few hoods there... Wild Boys, some gang called WSB, Watts Varrio Locotes, Mid City Stoners Watts... Haven't heard much about MCS Watts lately though, maybe they're small or inactive...

A lot of homies are locked up for putting in work on those clicks. Some are still living there.


The area between cetral and avalon, It's been about 7 years since I seen WBZ hit up they are probably gone turf wise.

MSC is gone too i dont see them around.

The locotes have been hitting up around lanzit and imperial between avalon and central idk where they came from.
I don"t they are deep
I seen Wild Boys 13 hit up a couple months ago on 103rd and Central across from the park. They crossed out Vbs and were claiming 102nd or 103rd street i forgot.
Honestly IDK wassup with the WBZ, I've walked throughout that whole area and never ran into one. All I remember is seeing a few hit ups years ago. Does that really qualify any "hood" as a turf?
advocate wrote:Does Crazy Riders still have a hood over there off Vermont & 94th?
No, the CRS got ran out years ago. I've only seen some foo still claiming 94st on the internet

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » September 28th, 2018, 11:54 am

Smoke1912 wrote:
advocate wrote:Yeah I think the 102St was somewhere down there between those streets....and supposedly Junior Mafia had a clique there too on 107. I think both beef with SXL & 18st over there. But I don't know if they just got a block or actual territory. Cause thats all 107 Hoover right?

Both of the hoods you're talking about only have one block, they just tag all the time making them look like more than they are.

Also SXL border on the west is Western and the southern part goes to el segundo.
I'm not saying your hood doesn't go to El Segundo on some parts, but it can't be all of El Segundo in that area because I know Barrio 13 is north of El Segundo from like Athens Park to Avalon.

And unlike those other hoods you said had like 5 members each (ROB, Cabrones, Night Crawlers, Sur 102), Barrio 13 is kind of deep for its territory size.

Smoke1912
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: September 22nd, 2018, 10:26 am
Country: Uruguay
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Smoke1912 » September 29th, 2018, 8:13 am

TheAngels wrote:
Smoke1912 wrote:
advocate wrote:Yeah I think the 102St was somewhere down there between those streets....and supposedly Junior Mafia had a clique there too on 107. I think both beef with SXL & 18st over there. But I don't know if they just got a block or actual territory. Cause thats all 107 Hoover right?

Both of the hoods you're talking about only have one block, they just tag all the time making them look like more than they are.

Also SXL border on the west is Western and the southern part goes to el segundo.
I'm not saying your hood doesn't go to El Segundo on some parts, but it can't be all of El Segundo in that area because I know Barrio 13 is north of El Segundo from like Athens Park to Avalon.

And unlike those other hoods you said had like 5 members each (ROB, Cabrones, Night Crawlers, Sur 102), Barrio 13 is kind of deep for its territory size.
The area east of athens park is the hood also, but IMO the B13 are pushing north of el segundo because of their beef with 135. That little area is in contention.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » December 27th, 2018, 4:16 pm

Osiri Boys and Angelino Heights 13 claim the same territory?


I heard AHTS13 has a hood in Northern Cali and doesn't really exist in Angelino Heights other than to come down to tag. I'm thinking OSB has a bigger presence there...?

bailinthru
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: December 31st, 2018, 12:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: OR

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by bailinthru » January 2nd, 2019, 4:58 am

TheAngels wrote:Osiri Boys and Angelino Heights 13 claim the same territory?


I heard AHTS13 has a hood in Northern Cali and doesn't really exist in Angelino Heights other than to come down to tag. I'm thinking OSB has a bigger presence there...?
Yeah, they claim the same hood. Sunset & Douglas, Bob's Market, etc. Though at this point neither really has a presence anymore. This area has alot of historical homes popular for their Victorian architecture so you best believe hispters have moved in. At this point you may have homies that slide through at night & tag then bounce but I doubt there's any consistent activity.

Altabz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: December 29th, 2017, 2:28 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Altadena

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Altabz » January 2nd, 2019, 5:13 pm

I see you put Villa Boys Pasa right there, it seems about correct although they use to go a little bit north towards Mountain Street some time ago, and still do but only around and Marengo and Los Robles since they kick it in that area. West Side Pasa post up in pepper street and the claim the projects, so I would say their hood is Washington to Hammond, Fair Oaks to the 210. The heart of Varrio Pasadena Rifa's hood is Summit and Penn, but they're only around 60 deep so I dont know their bounderies, although its probably Montana to Howard, Los Robles to Fair Oaks. Pasadena Latin Kings are in El Sereno ave and Montana street, so their hood is probably Washington to Montain View, Fair Oaks to Lincoln. They don't really hold turf north of Woodbury since theres some tagbangers called Summit Street Smokers who beef it with them and have a presence there. So Woodbury to Mountain View is basically Summits Streets Smokers turf even though they dont have the 13.

bailinthru
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: December 31st, 2018, 12:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: OR

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by bailinthru » January 4th, 2019, 6:49 pm

Westside Los Angeles corrections

Echo Park: Their hood should actually go south of Sunset to Park Ave. You can find them hitting up all those streets till the park. I'd also give them Laguna Ave going east. They still have a little presence going in that direction.

La Mirada Locos: This gang is located in East Hollywood. They've recently been active with the gunplay which is interesting considering their hood is being gentrified. Still a grimey element to the area. They go from Vermont (E) to Hoover (W), Melrose (S) to Fountain Ave (N).

Rockwood Street: They actually have a click off Westmoreland & 1st. I think they used to go further north but they just hold down that culdesac these days. This is their WMLDS (Westmorelands) click.

bailinthru
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: December 31st, 2018, 12:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: OR

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by bailinthru » January 4th, 2019, 7:36 pm

Correction above for the westmorelands click.
Look up S Westmoreland Ave & W 1st St to find it easier.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » January 8th, 2019, 3:24 pm

bailinthru wrote:Westside Los Angeles corrections

Echo Park: Their hood should actually go south of Sunset to Park Ave. You can find them hitting up all those streets till the park. I'd also give them Laguna Ave going east. They still have a little presence going in that direction.

La Mirada Locos: This gang is located in East Hollywood. They've recently been active with the gunplay which is interesting considering their hood is being gentrified. Still a grimey element to the area. They go from Vermont (E) to Hoover (W), Melrose (S) to Fountain Ave (N).

Rockwood Street: They actually have a click off Westmoreland & 1st. I think they used to go further north but they just hold down that culdesac these days. This is their WMLDS (Westmorelands) click.

Thank you for the info. Added La Mirada and Echo Park. Will look up WMLDS a little more...

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » January 8th, 2019, 3:39 pm

The thing about Echo Park 13 is that historically they were always north of Sunset. Park was always kind of neutral territory. Has that changed?

Are the EPs just tagging south of Sunset or do some of them actually live there, kick it there, etc?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 9th, 2019, 1:36 am

TheAngels wrote:The thing about Echo Park 13 is that historically they were always north of Sunset. Park was always kind of neutral territory. Has that changed?

Are the EPs just tagging south of Sunset or do some of them actually live there, kick it there, etc?
EXACTLY! ^ ^ ^

I even said that before like you put it, down echo park avenue into the hills, from alvarado/glendale fwy, sunset blvd, where that pioneer chicken used to be (?) don't know if it still is, haven't been there in a long ass time i tell you, anyways, that was echo park varrio, the lake was neutral like you said on point

y otra cosa, on a different subject on this thread, i keep reading about of this ahts angelino heights varrio (?) dispensa, i know i been out of it for quite a long ass time, but i ain't never ever heard of this varrio from back in the days around just around the corner from there, so i don't know you know

BPG187
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: September 8th, 2017, 7:59 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Adelanto

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by BPG187 » January 9th, 2019, 5:57 pm

Altabz wrote:I see you put Villa Boys Pasa right there, it seems about correct although they use to go a little bit north towards Mountain Street some time ago, and still do but only around and Marengo and Los Robles since they kick it in that area. West Side Pasa post up in pepper street and the claim the projects, so I would say their hood is Washington to Hammond, Fair Oaks to the 210. The heart of Varrio Pasadena Rifa's hood is Summit and Penn, but they're only around 60 deep so I dont know their bounderies, although its probably Montana to Howard, Los Robles to Fair Oaks. Pasadena Latin Kings are in El Sereno ave and Montana street, so their hood is probably Washington to Montain View, Fair Oaks to Lincoln. They don't really hold turf north of Woodbury since theres some tagbangers called Summit Street Smokers who beef it with them and have a presence there. So Woodbury to Mountain View is basically Summits Streets Smokers turf even though they dont have the 13.
I know back then On Marengo they had a crew called Marengo Block Family or Marengo St Pasa I don’t think they had the 13 tho I always wonder if they ever had any funk with the Villas cause it seems like Villa is everybody K. VPR supposedly got a clique on the east side 2 next to the dmv BST but that’s a weird situation cause I Hear foo’s from VPR saying fuck BST , so idk if BST broke off from them or what. I also seen some guy claiming East Side Pasa And they saying they hood is next to the DMV so I wonder if they are active they probably go at it with VPR and BST. And I knew some Youngsters from Ssp claiming they had a Project Boys Clique but I don’t even think them foo’s got turf dena a crazy place lmfao

bailinthru
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: December 31st, 2018, 12:38 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: OR

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by bailinthru » January 9th, 2019, 6:25 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
TheAngels wrote:The thing about Echo Park 13 is that historically they were always north of Sunset. Park was always kind of neutral territory. Has that changed?

Are the EPs just tagging south of Sunset or do some of them actually live there, kick it there, etc?
EXACTLY! ^ ^ ^

I even said that before like you put it, down echo park avenue into the hills, from alvarado/glendale fwy, sunset blvd, where that pioneer chicken used to be (?) don't know if it still is, haven't been there in a long ass time i tell you, anyways, that was echo park varrio, the lake was neutral like you said on point

y otra cosa, on a different subject on this thread, i keep reading about of this ahts angelino heights varrio (?) dispensa, i know i been out of it for quite a long ass time, but i ain't never ever heard of this varrio from back in the days around just around the corner from there, so i don't know you know
Yes, while the heart of ExP has always been north of Sunset on streets like Echo Park Ave & Duane St, Fargo St, & Baxter St there has always been a presence down to Park Ave. Yes, they kick it on these streets (Logan, Lemoyne, Laguna) & at the park too & are the dominant gang in the northern portions of the park. No neutrality on the mentioned streets above.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » January 12th, 2019, 12:23 am

Lonewolf wrote:
y otra cosa, on a different subject on this thread, i keep reading about of this ahts angelino heights varrio (?) dispensa, i know i been out of it for quite a long ass time, but i ain't never ever heard of this varrio from back in the days around just around the corner from there, so i don't know you know
I read a post from one of AHTS' leaders, Raton, that AHTS is an old hood that's been there for a few generations -- I think he said since the 70's or 60's, I forget. He was basically dissing Osiri Boys for being newer; being around since the late 80's to early 90's.

I don't know how true that is though. Can't find much info on AHTS. The oldest hoods in that area are Diamond Street, Temple Street, and Echo Park -- in that order I think. Alpine Street would've been #1 but they've been defunct since the 90's.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 51
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 12th, 2019, 8:43 am

TheAngels wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
y otra cosa, on a different subject on this thread, i keep reading about of this ahts angelino heights varrio (?) dispensa, i know i been out of it for quite a long ass time, but i ain't never ever heard of this varrio from back in the days around just around the corner from there, so i don't know you know
I read a post from one of AHTS' leaders, Raton, that AHTS is an old hood that's been there for a few generations -- I think he said since the 70's or 60's, I forget. He was basically dissing Osiri Boys for being newer; being around since the late 80's to early 90's.

I don't know how true that is though. Can't find much info on AHTS. The oldest hoods in that area are Diamond Street, Temple Street, and Echo Park -- in that order I think. Alpine Street would've been #1 but they've been defunct since the 90's.
I think I've been on Alpine St before. Is Alpine St right across the street from Homeboy Industries?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 13th, 2019, 9:58 am

shaolinmonche wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
y otra cosa, on a different subject on this thread, i keep reading about of this ahts angelino heights varrio (?) dispensa, i know i been out of it for quite a long ass time, but i ain't never ever heard of this varrio from back in the days around just around the corner from there, so i don't know you know
I read a post from one of AHTS' leaders, Raton, that AHTS is an old hood that's been there for a few generations -- I think he said since the 70's or 60's, I forget. He was basically dissing Osiri Boys for being newer; being around since the late 80's to early 90's.

I don't know how true that is though. Can't find much info on AHTS. The oldest hoods in that area are Diamond Street, Temple Street, and Echo Park -- in that order I think. Alpine Street would've been #1 but they've been defunct since the 90's.
I think I've been on Alpine St before. Is Alpine St right across the street from Homeboy Industries?
Orale, Shaolin, Homeboy Industries are on the east side of the river by the Pico-Aliso zone area of Boyle Heights, so you may be thinking of ALISO street, and then if you go over the bridge of Brooklyn (Cesar Chavez) and head down to today's China Town and that's where you'll find the start of ALPINE street heading up into the neighborhood hillside areas, overlooked by Dodger Stadium, that's ALPINE.

I grew up down the hill from Dodger Stadium in the DT pjs, never ever heard, ran into, or even seen a strike up of AHTS., not to say that they weren't there, just that I ain't never knew of anybody from there., to us, angelino heights was the buffer zone between DIAMOND, ALPINE and ECHO PARK, with the Lake serving as a buffer also with TEMPLE and VISTA on the other side. Never knew of Angelino Heights back then (1970's). Dunno?

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » January 14th, 2019, 10:05 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
y otra cosa, on a different subject on this thread, i keep reading about of this ahts angelino heights varrio (?) dispensa, i know i been out of it for quite a long ass time, but i ain't never ever heard of this varrio from back in the days around just around the corner from there, so i don't know you know
I read a post from one of AHTS' leaders, Raton, that AHTS is an old hood that's been there for a few generations -- I think he said since the 70's or 60's, I forget. He was basically dissing Osiri Boys for being newer; being around since the late 80's to early 90's.

I don't know how true that is though. Can't find much info on AHTS. The oldest hoods in that area are Diamond Street, Temple Street, and Echo Park -- in that order I think. Alpine Street would've been #1 but they've been defunct since the 90's.
I think I've been on Alpine St before. Is Alpine St right across the street from Homeboy Industries?

Alpine Street hood is basically what is now Oriental Lazy Boys hood... Chinatown... I think Victoria Heights on the other side of the 101 (not 100% sure). Victoria Heights is basically the neighborhood east of Angelino Heights on the other side of Sunset.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » January 14th, 2019, 10:08 pm

Lonewolf wrote:I grew up down the hill from Dodger Stadium in the DT pjs, never ever heard, ran into, or even seen a strike up of AHTS., not to say that they weren't there, just that I ain't never knew of anybody from there., to us, angelino heights was the buffer zone between DIAMOND, ALPINE and ECHO PARK, with the Lake serving as a buffer also with TEMPLE and VISTA on the other side. Never knew of Angelino Heights back then (1970's). Dunno?

Interesting...

What do you know about Big Top Locos? I heard they were another football team turned hood, and that it was started by the younger siblings of both Temple Street and Diamond Street. Their neighborhood sits between both Temple & Diamond hoods.

Big Top Locos seemed to have pushed Rockwood Street Locos off of Rockwood Street itself, to the south of Beverly.

shaolinmonche
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 51
Joined: July 7th, 2017, 12:09 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Orange

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 14th, 2019, 10:58 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
y otra cosa, on a different subject on this thread, i keep reading about of this ahts angelino heights varrio (?) dispensa, i know i been out of it for quite a long ass time, but i ain't never ever heard of this varrio from back in the days around just around the corner from there, so i don't know you know
I read a post from one of AHTS' leaders, Raton, that AHTS is an old hood that's been there for a few generations -- I think he said since the 70's or 60's, I forget. He was basically dissing Osiri Boys for being newer; being around since the late 80's to early 90's.

I don't know how true that is though. Can't find much info on AHTS. The oldest hoods in that area are Diamond Street, Temple Street, and Echo Park -- in that order I think. Alpine Street would've been #1 but they've been defunct since the 90's.
I think I've been on Alpine St before. Is Alpine St right across the street from Homeboy Industries?
Orale, Shaolin, Homeboy Industries are on the east side of the river by the Pico-Aliso zone area of Boyle Heights, so you may be thinking of ALISO street, and then if you go over the bridge of Brooklyn (Cesar Chavez) and head down to today's China Town and that's where you'll find the start of ALPINE street heading up into the neighborhood hillside areas, overlooked by Dodger Stadium, that's ALPINE.

I grew up down the hill from Dodger Stadium in the DT pjs, never ever heard, ran into, or even seen a strike up of AHTS., not to say that they weren't there, just that I ain't never knew of anybody from there., to us, angelino heights was the buffer zone between DIAMOND, ALPINE and ECHO PARK, with the Lake serving as a buffer also with TEMPLE and VISTA on the other side. Never knew of Angelino Heights back then (1970's). Dunno?
I think you must be talking about Homeboy Industries old location. Homeboy Industries current location is on Alpine and Alameda on a Calle called Bruno. I go there sometimes for coffee and breakfast in their HomeGirl Cafe. They also have a bakery. I like their pan.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 14th, 2019, 11:36 pm

TheAngels wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:I grew up down the hill from Dodger Stadium in the DT pjs, never ever heard, ran into, or even seen a strike up of AHTS., not to say that they weren't there, just that I ain't never knew of anybody from there., to us, angelino heights was the buffer zone between DIAMOND, ALPINE and ECHO PARK, with the Lake serving as a buffer also with TEMPLE and VISTA on the other side. Never knew of Angelino Heights back then (1970's). Dunno?

Interesting...

What do you know about Big Top Locos? I heard they were another football team turned hood, and that it was started by the younger siblings of both Temple Street and Diamond Street. Their neighborhood sits between both Temple & Diamond hoods.

Big Top Locos seemed to have pushed Rockwood Street Locos off of Rockwood Street itself, to the south of Beverly.


Yeah, I think they were more TST than Diamond. But BTL was on Cortez, east of Beverly, and RSL was more numerous than BTL and they were more towards Belmont. But both of them came up after my times, so I don't much about either one of them.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 14th, 2019, 11:45 pm

Orale, Shaolin, my bad, yeah I didn't know homeboy industries had moved, but Bruno is more Dogtown than Alpine, that area was the old cornfield and later the rail yards before they cleaned it up and built to that park around there, I mean, you're practically a stone throw away from the PJs. Back in the day the barrio went all the way to the roundabout which right there by Bruno. Anyways, since you like the pan over there, you should try Philippe's sandwiches.

Altabz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: December 29th, 2017, 2:28 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Altadena

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Altabz » January 15th, 2019, 4:25 pm

BPG187 wrote:
Altabz wrote:I see you put Villa Boys Pasa right there, it seems about correct although they use to go a little bit north towards Mountain Street some time ago, and still do but only around and Marengo and Los Robles since they kick it in that area. West Side Pasa post up in pepper street and the claim the projects, so I would say their hood is Washington to Hammond, Fair Oaks to the 210. The heart of Varrio Pasadena Rifa's hood is Summit and Penn, but they're only around 60 deep so I dont know their bounderies, although its probably Montana to Howard, Los Robles to Fair Oaks. Pasadena Latin Kings are in El Sereno ave and Montana street, so their hood is probably Washington to Montain View, Fair Oaks to Lincoln. They don't really hold turf north of Woodbury since theres some tagbangers called Summit Street Smokers who beef it with them and have a presence there. So Woodbury to Mountain View is basically Summits Streets Smokers turf even though they dont have the 13.
I know back then On Marengo they had a crew called Marengo Block Family or Marengo St Pasa I don’t think they had the 13 tho I always wonder if they ever had any funk with the Villas cause it seems like Villa is everybody K. VPR supposedly got a clique on the east side 2 next to the dmv BST but that’s a weird situation cause I Hear foo’s from VPR saying fuck BST , so idk if BST broke off from them or what. I also seen some guy claiming East Side Pasa And they saying they hood is next to the DMV so I wonder if they are active they probably go at it with VPR and BST. And I knew some Youngsters from Ssp claiming they had a Project Boys Clique but I don’t even think them foo’s got turf dena a crazy place lmfao
Marengo block doesn't have the 13, but to answer your question most of them kick it with Villa and basically are future Villa Boys. Just this month the Villa's recruited 2 more of them so Marengo block is basically dying out. VPR's click on the east side WAS Backus Street but they had some issues and ended up splitting up and lowkey beef it. Backus Street isn't deep though, niether is East Side Pasa, so they both are clicked up right now. South Side Pasa aren't even deep either, their OG's which aren't even active anymore are probably around 20 deep, and their youngsters are only like 15 deep. They kick it in the north side of the Projects towards Washington Blvd, and in Florence drive. Their also not even active, I heard they only be jumping, getting down and cracking foo's but aren't even with the gun play. They act more like a tagging crew then a gang.

Altabz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 0
Joined: December 29th, 2017, 2:28 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Altadena

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by Altabz » January 15th, 2019, 4:28 pm

Altabz wrote:
BPG187 wrote:
Altabz wrote:I see you put Villa Boys Pasa right there, it seems about correct although they use to go a little bit north towards Mountain Street some time ago, and still do but only around and Marengo and Los Robles since they kick it in that area. West Side Pasa post up in pepper street and the claim the projects, so I would say their hood is Washington to Hammond, Fair Oaks to the 210. The heart of Varrio Pasadena Rifa's hood is Summit and Penn, but they're only around 60 deep so I dont know their bounderies, although its probably Montana to Howard, Los Robles to Fair Oaks. Pasadena Latin Kings are in El Sereno ave and Montana street, so their hood is probably Washington to Montain View, Fair Oaks to Lincoln. They don't really hold turf north of Woodbury since theres some tagbangers called Summit Street Smokers who beef it with them and have a presence there. So Woodbury to Mountain View is basically Summits Streets Smokers turf even though they dont have the 13.
I know back then On Marengo they had a crew called Marengo Block Family or Marengo St Pasa I don’t think they had the 13 tho I always wonder if they ever had any funk with the Villas cause it seems like Villa is everybody K. VPR supposedly got a clique on the east side 2 next to the dmv BST but that’s a weird situation cause I Hear foo’s from VPR saying fuck BST , so idk if BST broke off from them or what. I also seen some guy claiming East Side Pasa And they saying they hood is next to the DMV so I wonder if they are active they probably go at it with VPR and BST. And I knew some Youngsters from Ssp claiming they had a Project Boys Clique but I don’t even think them foo’s got turf dena a crazy place lmfao
Marengo block doesn't have the 13, but to answer your question most of them kick it with Villa and basically are future Villa Boys. Just this month the Villa's recruited 2 more of them so Marengo block is basically dying out. VPR's click on the east side WAS Backus Street but they had some issues and ended up splitting up and lowkey beef it. Backus Street isn't deep though, niether is East Side Pasa, so they both are clicked up right now. South Side Pasa aren't even deep either, their OG's which aren't even active anymore are probably around 20 deep, and their youngsters are only like 15 deep. They kick it in the north side of the Projects towards Washington Blvd, and in Florence drive. Their also not even active, I heard they only be jumping, getting down and cracking foo's but aren't even with the gun play. They act more like a tagging crew then a gang.
IMG_20161031_121453.jpg
IMG_20161031_121453.jpg (345.35 KiB) Viewed 2216 times

BPG187
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: September 8th, 2017, 7:59 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Adelanto

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by BPG187 » January 15th, 2019, 6:55 pm

Altabz wrote:
Altabz wrote:
BPG187 wrote:
Altabz wrote:I see you put Villa Boys Pasa right there, it seems about correct although they use to go a little bit north towards Mountain Street some time ago, and still do but only around and Marengo and Los Robles since they kick it in that area. West Side Pasa post up in pepper street and the claim the projects, so I would say their hood is Washington to Hammond, Fair Oaks to the 210. The heart of Varrio Pasadena Rifa's hood is Summit and Penn, but they're only around 60 deep so I dont know their bounderies, although its probably Montana to Howard, Los Robles to Fair Oaks. Pasadena Latin Kings are in El Sereno ave and Montana street, so their hood is probably Washington to Montain View, Fair Oaks to Lincoln. They don't really hold turf north of Woodbury since theres some tagbangers called Summit Street Smokers who beef it with them and have a presence there. So Woodbury to Mountain View is basically Summits Streets Smokers turf even though they dont have the 13.
I know back then On Marengo they had a crew called Marengo Block Family or Marengo St Pasa I don’t think they had the 13 tho I always wonder if they ever had any funk with the Villas cause it seems like Villa is everybody K. VPR supposedly got a clique on the east side 2 next to the dmv BST but that’s a weird situation cause I Hear foo’s from VPR saying fuck BST , so idk if BST broke off from them or what. I also seen some guy claiming East Side Pasa And they saying they hood is next to the DMV so I wonder if they are active they probably go at it with VPR and BST. And I knew some Youngsters from Ssp claiming they had a Project Boys Clique but I don’t even think them foo’s got turf dena a crazy place lmfao
Marengo block doesn't have the 13, but to answer your question most of them kick it with Villa and basically are future Villa Boys. Just this month the Villa's recruited 2 more of them so Marengo block is basically dying out. VPR's click on the east side WAS Backus Street but they had some issues and ended up splitting up and lowkey beef it. Backus Street isn't deep though, niether is East Side Pasa, so they both are clicked up right now. South Side Pasa aren't even deep either, their OG's which aren't even active anymore are probably around 20 deep, and their youngsters are only like 15 deep. They kick it in the north side of the Projects towards Washington Blvd, and in Florence drive. Their also not even active, I heard they only be jumping, getting down and cracking foo's but aren't even with the gun play. They act more like a tagging crew then a gang.
IMG_20161031_121453.jpg
Damn the Marengo’s used to be deep when I was a lil ass kid lmfao that’s wassup tho and damn that’s a cool lil BST hit up you hardly hear from them foo’s anymore . And yeah SSP ain’t with the business at all one of there OG’s got smoked like what last summer and still no get back smh, it’s funny cause out of all the sets in pasa they the ones who claim to beef it with like everyone. One of my older relatives from dena told me that VPR and SSP used to be cool back in the days but some shit happen , I even seen some youngsters from the SS claim they “CK” LMFAO knowing damn well them Alta blocks would destroy that ass lmfao

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » February 21st, 2019, 3:08 pm

Added a bunch more hoods:

Neighborhood Norwalk
Varrio Norwalk
Latin Time Playboyz
Dominguez Varrio
Barrio Pobre
Barrio Small Town
Lawndale
Gardena
Hawthorne Lil Watts
Clanton 14 (Fourth Hood)
Pasadena Latin Kings
Eastlake
Lincoln Heights
Happy Valley
Highlands
Rose Hill
18th Street (El Sereno)
The Bratz
The LOTT (Third Hood)
Huntington Park Locos
Winter Gardens
East LA 13
Compton Varrio Alondra
Poserz
Nutty Side Paramount
Rockwood Street - Westmorelands clique hood


Changes:

Extended Florencia deeper into Huntington Park up to Miles Ave.
Extended ES Longo further north.
Extended Big Top Locos into Echo Park area and the north side of Temple Street east of Alvarado
Extended 18th Street (Pico-Union) south of Venice Blvd around Hoover & 18th Street, where the Hoover Locos clique is located.



Questions:

Trying to find the borders of the other Inglewood 13 hood is around Centinela Park

Did Cudahy 13 drive 18th Street out of Cudahy?

Where is the The LOTT (2nd Hood)

Where is the Aztlan hood around Western Ave near Koreatown located?

Do Tiny Rascals still have a hood in Long Beach? I heard a lot of their members arrested, fled, or were deported? If so where was their hood located? I think their original hood was in Santa Ana. Trying to find TRG hoods.

Where is 98 Gangster Crips located? I get the feeling they're small but I just heard of them...

User avatar
advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 400
Joined: May 5th, 2004, 1:27 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by advocate » February 21st, 2019, 3:31 pm

Angels-I was driving through Cudahy a few weeks back & I saw a bunch 18st tags on the eastern side of Cudahy.....there was another hood crossing them out....DIA13 (not sure where they are or if they got territory there).

Cudahy 13 tags I saw more on the westside of the city....I don't know if Atlantic is a dividing line between the two but I did see 18 hit-ups on the east side of Atlantic.

Inglewood 13 I think is between Centinela (as it curves around) & West Blvd...maybe going south to Florence??? I don't know exactly their northern border....Fairview maybe?

User avatar
advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 400
Joined: May 5th, 2004, 1:27 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by advocate » February 21st, 2019, 3:41 pm

Also....there was a dude Martinez who was from LOTT & used to post on here...he gave a rundown somewhere on here about their borders. I think he said they took over much of where East LA 13 is at near MMV but they are somewhere in that area.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: October 22nd, 2012, 1:00 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Google Maps (Hispanic Varrios)

Unread post by TheAngels » February 21st, 2019, 3:42 pm

advocate wrote:Angels-I was driving through Cudahy a few weeks back & I saw a bunch 18st tags on the eastern side of Cudahy.....there was another hood crossing them out....DIA13 (not sure where they are or if they got territory there).

Cudahy 13 tags I saw more on the westside of the city....I don't know if Atlantic is a dividing line between the two but I did see 18 hit-ups on the east side of Atlantic.

Inglewood 13 I think is between Centinela (as it curves around) & West Blvd...maybe going south to Florence??? I don't know exactly their northern border....Fairview maybe?
Thanks. I'm pretty sure Inglewood 13's Centinela Park hood borders are Florence (South) and West Blvd (East), just don't know their western or northern borders...

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”