Gilbert 'Toker' Izquierdo from Brownside killed in Mexico

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Gilbert 'Toker' Izquierdo from Brownside killed in Mexico

Unread post by LAResident » October 10th, 2018, 9:03 pm

He was reportedly killed by some cartel members dressed as cops shot up multiple times. Toker was a member of ES13st and rap group Brownside

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Re: Toker from Brownside killed in Mexico

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 10th, 2018, 10:43 pm

R.i.p. toker brown side all day
Attachments
Screenshot_20181010-130518~2.png
Screenshot_20181010-130518~2.png (580.71 KiB) Viewed 14892 times
Screenshot_20181010-221719.png
Screenshot_20181010-221719.png (261.39 KiB) Viewed 14892 times

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 10th, 2018, 11:04 pm

That's that super man curse I been studying all legends are either slept on or die smh , I know I'ma cry tears for this cat hard tonight , I was just talking about toker today too how he was talking bout the Raza truce in the pen , and he was the only one going hard 4 sad boy loko who is also going through the Superman curse too , now I'm just watching out 4 suga free , he dope af and doesn't get the props he deserves as well , but I always had love 4 tokes , I guess he had beef with hi power and blackie Fontana died after tokes got cool with him to go at hi power , seems like hi power is like another death row , alot of cats diss em but they don't budge , but tokes will be missed I love his vlogs and shit talking , I feel bad 4 lil tokes , rest in paradise stay active aggressive my boy

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 11th, 2018, 5:06 am

Fuck off my post bitch don’t ever comment on anything I post. Your opinion don’t matter here

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 11th, 2018, 5:09 am

And your bitch ass always talking about my people and saying 13k you a hipocrite, a piece of shit and don’t ever post on the Hispanic section you stupid hoe ass bitch

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 11th, 2018, 5:33 am

Actually I've been on illuminati Kay and the whole hood knows d.at eneone who knows enething bout big rag or my boy whole set is we all illuminati Killa the real one not the fake one , that's why I said Superman curse , illuminati killed toker , so that's why I'm sad about it gduz it's haters like yahall that kill legends , it's haters like yahall that ignore legends , it's haters like yahall that troll legends , toker dissed us saying hip hop gangsters and we still got love 4 tokes that's why I said actXIVe aggressive gduz he will speak on shit , but he was big a on bringing Raza together , he dissed damu's real hard doe , and telling yg he better get sad boy out of prison or else , but I I think the illuminati took him out gduz he was bringing Raza together ,

Yeah big rag got alot of skrap k images on his videos but got illuminati k lyrics 4 those that listin and I said that enetime skrap k King k was said was just political break down shit but is really codes 4 another group of cats that are all blacvk that we beef with , and it's a trip how suga free us still related to the subject besides the super man curse gduz he was sighned to high power ,

But yeah I wanted to make my own post 4 those who avoid you , but I'm beginning to get high off your shit talking trolling smh , but I wanted to hear from tokes killers themselves yo illuminati ass ,

Bet you was never toker fan , first time you ever spoke about em ,

But yeah I guess I'm getting so used to hate I love it now , especially since I got some new amo ,

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 11th, 2018, 5:47 am

Plus u talk all this shit but I gave u the address to pull up at , net banger , but eneways enething referring too BROWN SIDE is referring to hunnaz we are brown siders , that's what DUB's stands for downstate United brown siders , and brown stands 4 RAZA , got love 4 north and south Cali down to Mexico ,we stay moving 2 Mexico

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 11th, 2018, 5:59 am

Motherfucker he was killed by cartels not the Illuminati stupid ass

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 11th, 2018, 6:00 am

Fuck your fake make believe hood too
King and normandie pull up

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 11th, 2018, 6:15 am

But yeah get that shit right when u hear me say skrap k King k it's dissing a black varrio called 626X3 we are 626X4 , they bang yellow , I know alot of surs and PLK's and they know wzup ,

As for u copy catn me , I said pull up first , I must have no car or scared to come out to the 626 ,

Stop trying to be like me and get like me , I was already out there , and bout to be out there again , I'ma order a burger at that stand and take a picture if the street sighn when I get out there unfortunately I got a life so I can't just stop hustling and worry bout someone who can't come where I Hussle at ,

Where I serve fiends at on a daily basis

M&m streeeet

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 11th, 2018, 6:16 am

HEADHUNNAGANGX4 wrote:But yeah get that shit right when u hear me say skrap k King k it's dissing a black varrio called 626X3 we are 626X4 , they bang yellow , I know alot of surs and PLK's and they know wzup ,

As for u copy catn me , I said pull up first , YOU must have no car or scared to come out to the 626 ,

Stop trying to be like me and get like me , I was already out there , and bout to be out there again , I'ma order a burger at that stand and take a picture if the street sighn when I get out there unfortunately I got a life so I can't just stop hustling and worry bout someone who can't come where I Hussle at ,

Where I serve fiends at on a daily basis

M&m streeeet

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 11th, 2018, 10:25 am

Lol ur pathetic....in just going to ignore your simple ass

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » October 12th, 2018, 1:40 am

Pretty much speechless about Toker's death, I was beginning to think this dude would never be touched, he was in the game for a long time.. in just a 1 year time span we've lost 3 solid mexican rappers, blackie fontana, yosie lokote from F13 who was also killed out in mexico and now this cat, it just goes to show you don't know when your time will come, looks like he was being watched in mexico, and paid the price, he was in and out of mexico and california for years, there are many speculations, but im willing to bet a cartel tried extorting him, and he refused so he got wacked, toker was a humble guy, respectful, solid, sad to see a legend in the chicano rap game go so soon, rest up big homie

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 12th, 2018, 4:44 pm

yoda100 wrote:Pretty much speechless about Toker's death, I was beginning to think this dude would never be touched, he was in the game for a long time.. in just a 1 year time span we've lost 3 solid mexican rappers, blackie fontana, yosie lokote from F13 who was also killed out in mexico and now this cat, it just goes to show you don't know when your time will come, looks like he was being watched in mexico, and paid the price, he was in and out of mexico and california for years, there are many speculations, but im willing to bet a cartel tried extorting him, and he refused so he got wacked, toker was a humble guy, respectful, solid, sad to see a legend in the chicano rap game go so soon, rest up big homie

Mr. Yosie got killed this year for allegedly his assosiation with a certain cartel leader I think named El Cholo.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 12th, 2018, 4:48 pm

yoda100 wrote:Pretty much speechless about Toker's death, I was beginning to think this dude would never be touched, he was in the game for a long time.. in just a 1 year time span we've lost 3 solid mexican rappers, blackie fontana, yosie lokote from F13 who was also killed out in mexico and now this cat, it just goes to show you don't know when your time will come, looks like he was being watched in mexico, and paid the price, he was in and out of mexico and california for years, there are many speculations, but im willing to bet a cartel tried extorting him, and he refused so he got wacked, toker was a humble guy, respectful, solid, sad to see a legend in the chicano rap game go so soon, rest up big homie
Toker and Danger are dead. Troubles is doing life. Wicked is the only surviving member from Brownside.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 13th, 2018, 10:31 am

Earlier this year triste Loko from hi power died of brain cancer

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 13th, 2018, 6:30 pm

I guess Tijuana is having a big war right now between the Sinaloa Cartel and The New Generation Jalisco Cartel. Tokes probably had connections with one of them. Toker did shout out a cartel member from the Colombian Cartel
Before in his music.

Having ties with one cartel puts you in Danger of getting killed by another cartel.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 13th, 2018, 11:43 pm

condolences.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 14th, 2018, 2:47 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:I guess Tijuana is having a big war right now between the Sinaloa Cartel and The New Generation Jalisco Cartel. Tokes probably had connections with one of them. Toker did shout out a cartel member from the Colombian Cartel
Before in his music.

Having ties with one cartel puts you in Danger of getting killed by another cartel.
I personally think they where cleaning house, toker was probably working for someone who fell out of favor with the cartel and had they had to kill everyone who backed up that certain person..

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 14th, 2018, 5:20 pm

LAResident wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:I guess Tijuana is having a big war right now between the Sinaloa Cartel and The New Generation Jalisco Cartel. Tokes probably had connections with one of them. Toker did shout out a cartel member from the Colombian Cartel
Before in his music.

I personally think they where cleaning house, toker was probably working for someone who fell out of favor with the cartel and had they had to kill everyone who backed up that certain person..
Not to disrespect Toker but he had a big mouth and would be showing off the inside and outside of his house on his YouTube channel. And brag about his money and having 5 houses. When you are rich in Mexico you supposed to be low key and stay to yourself. He thought he was untouchable. The cartels don't even like California cholos like that. Most Ese's who get deported to TJ grow their hair out and start dressing different to blend in.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gilbert 'Toker' Izquierdo from Brownside killed in Mexico

Unread post by LAResident » October 14th, 2018, 5:29 pm

True he did talk too much

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 14th, 2018, 9:56 pm

Very unfortunate. He was a dad, with a really young son, and that's part of the tragedy.
Attachments
toker-brownside.jpg
toker-brownside.jpg (437.4 KiB) Viewed 14338 times

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » October 15th, 2018, 6:16 am

Rest in peace toker , I enjoyed real life more than your entertainment you did so well at providing , regardless of politics , regardless of numbers , I always have love and respect for you and the Raza and brown rifa , no matter how many humans show hate , there's always love to give , it's not about love vs hate , it's about mature vs immature , and toker may have died letting it be known he was down 4 peace , so with that being said we all must be willing to do the same , now that's a real life 2nd mlk , I know it wasn't easy to just say he down 4 peace , but wacvking out b'z and saying he down 4 peace was probably confusing for his own supporters ,but that's active aggressive , saying how u really feel good or bad ,

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » October 15th, 2018, 6:56 am

Don’t speak on Toker butch ass foo, stick to Suge Knight puto

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”