Are these gangs still active in Los Angeles?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
bailinthru
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: OR

Re: Are these gangs still active in Los Angeles?

Unread post by bailinthru » December 31st, 2018, 1:42 am

yoda100 wrote:Us Mexican Kings 13 (UMK13) - These guys were/are in Huntington Park, are they still making noise?
Compton Barrio Pobre 13 (CBP13) - Obviously somewhere in Compton, I've ran into the Long Beach Barrio Pobre 13 and I did time with *hief from the Anaheim Barrio Pobre 13, have yet to run into one from Compton.
Hell Raisers 13 (HRS13) - Believe someone on here has said that they are defunct
Hell Bound 13 (HBD13) - ??
Wild Boys 13 (WBS13) - ??
Marijuano Locos 13 (MLS13) - It's been talked about on here, but there Hollywood click is defunct, but still have an active click in South Gate.
SouthSide Krooks 13 (SSK13) - I've ran into the Anaheim SouthSide Krooks, but have yet to run into an L.A SSK13, someone has said that the L.A SSK13 are still active, and hold a small block?
Diablos 13 (DBS13) - These guys have a hood on 3rd & Union, but there was another Diablos 13 out in the San Fernando Valley that is defunct, it was a gang mixed with filipinos & mexicans, don't think there around anymore in the SFV.
Street Knights 13 (SK13) - These guys are in somewhere in South Central? I would like to know where there hood is even at..
Tierra Boys 13 (TBS13) - They were over in Elysian Park, and were rivals of the Osiri Boys 13 gang (OBS13), TBS13 defunct?
Slows 13 (SLS13) - These guys were somewhere out in East Los
Desmadrosos 13 (DSM13) - ??
Barrio Boyle Heights 13 (BBH13) - ??
The Boys 13 (TBS13) - These guys still active? It was another mixed filipino/mexican gang
Asesinos 13 - (AES13) - ??
Bagos 13 - (BGS13) ??
Criminals 13 - (CLS13) These guys still active over by the LAX area?
Latin Kings 13 (LK13) - There is a Pasadena Latin Kings, but what happened to the East Los Latin Kings?
Pelones 13 -(PLS13) - ??
Matones 13 - (MTS13) - Saw a picture of an ese with an "LA MTS 13" tatt, where is this hood?
Vail Street Locos 13 (VSL13) - These guys still active?
Vickys Town 13 (VST13) - Still active in east los?
Night Crawlers 13 (NC13) - ??
Pozers 13 (PRS13) - ??
Colonia Flores 13 (CF13) - ??
SouthGate Brothers (SGB13) - ??
West Los Crazys 13 - ??
Crazy Ass Rascals (CAR13) - ??
Crooks Town (CTN13) - Somewhere out in Compton, still active?
Brown Brotherhood 13 (BBH13) - ??
Winos 13 (WNS13) - ??
Hickory Street Watts 13 (HSW13) - ??
We So Klever 13 (WSK13) - Somewhere in South Central, still active?
MoonLight Cats 13 (MLC13) - Somewhere in South Central, still active?
Krazy Kats 13 (KK13) - Absorbed into 38st?
Orphans 13 - ??
Varrio 40th street - We discussed this hood on here, wondering if there still active?
Vernon Hood Locos - ?? How are these guys doing
Orphans 13 are long gone from Westlake (Union/James Wood). Seems like OFA 13 has taken root in that area.

Crazys 13(MB CYS) not to sure. Their hood has been heavily gentrified and all you really see are taggings in the area. I don't think there's any serious gang activity anymore. Back in '12 there was a gang shooting where a family got caught in the crossfire and after that in '15 someone was killed in their hood. There were like 1 or 2 more shootings in '15 possibly between CYS & EP before things just died out. There was a drive by in the area earlier this year but I don't know if it had to do with these two gangs or another beef. Again, this whole area has been hit with gentrification hard. So I guess the question is, if a gang continues to hit up, but there is no activity(shootings,busts,etc) within a 1-2 year period, is it still active ? If just going by tags, then yes.

Pozers 13(PRZ) - Ever since their OG apartments (Airport Blvd and Arbor Vitae) got knocked down because of the LAX expansion, whatever is left is nothing like the old days. I've heard they still have a presence off Ramsgate but this is another area that's changing being literally right next to the airport. They're still taggings in the area.

Criminals 13(CLS) - Like someone mentioned already the apartments this gang was supposed to reside in have been torn down. (Between Aviation Blvd & La Cinega Blvd) But even in these apartments, when they were still up you saw more PRZ hitups than anything. This gang is most likely gone.

Diablos 13(DIA) near Rockwood hood - Still active

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 31st, 2018, 5:42 pm

TheAngels wrote:
yoda100 wrote:Night Out Gangsters 13 (NOGS13) - ??
Villians 13 (VLS13) - ?? Unrelated to Street Villains 13 (STV13)
5th & Hill - ??
Wanderers 13 (WRS13) - ??
Val Verde Park 13 (VVP13) - These guys died out for a while, and came back up, still active?
Little Tijuana Locos 13 (LTJS13) - These guys are defunct, but some people get them confused with the "Tijuana Locos 13" who are still active.
5th & Hill is active in Watts... I think they're either in Nickerson Gardens or somewhere nearby...

But the original 5th & Hill hood in Downtown? They're defunct as far as I can tell. They got hit with a big drug bust a little over 10 years ago that took out most of their leaders and stopped their Downtown operations, and then with the gentrification of the area, they don't exist there anymore.

Makes me wonder... which apartments did 5th & Hill members live at in Downtown?
5&H came up in 1777/1878 in downtown LA. They not only worked the jewelry district around the park and all up and down Broadway, but Main Street as well. Anything from mota to putas, they worked it. It was not a varrio in the sense that we are all used to associating things with, the vatos we're mostly cholo paisas and they lived all around downtown areas, like the apts on Olive up in Crown Hill which are now gone, and they also had some old house type apts up by angels flight which are also gone. They used to kick it at this place at Olive and fifth, and also at fifth and Hill where there used to be a pussy cat theatre which is also long gone. My two cents.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » December 31st, 2018, 6:59 pm

Lets keep this thread going, if your unsure if a certain gang is still active or defunct just post it in here.

Krazy Down Players 13 - Looks like these guys are still hangin out in south central, with there 54st click and there 52nd place bagos click.
PlayersTown 13 - Its been talked about on here, they are defunct.
Varrio 50st gang - Wonder when this neighborhood came out? Ive seen a few pictures from the 1990s with some of these members, they hate varrio 41st, Hang Out Boys 13, 55 Bunch 13, and Playboys 13.
Arcadia Street 13 - They are/were in northeast of downtown L.A, no idea if there even active anymore.

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » December 31st, 2018, 9:57 pm

Crazy homeboys 13

Dont hear about them anymore

bailinthru

Unread post by bailinthru » January 2nd, 2019, 4:22 pm

Silverlake 13 (Vendome St) - I think this gang is close to being defunct, if not already. There's barely any hitups from them and I know them rich folks in SL calling the cops with the quickness if they see anyone posted up. It seems like there was some gunplay in the early 2000s between them and 18st who were trying to setup shop in their hood. After that, nothing else was heard from them. If there is anything left it would for sure be south of sunset ave, but it's not looking that way.

Atzlan 13 (Vendome St) - This gang has other clicks throughout the city but I don't know if this click specifically still exsists. They were in the same area as SL and probably died out like them.

WS Crazys 13 (Normal Street) - The fact that this gang was able to hold down one whole street in the middle of La Mirada Locos hood is crazy in itself. Maybe they broke off from LML? Backyard boogie walking right out your house. I'm not sure how this even happened but I don't hear anything about them. I know La Mirada Locos is well and active, but don't think so with these guys. Interesting either way.

White Fence 13 (East Hollywood) - Are these dudes still posted off Kingsley & Delongpre? Don't see too many hitups from them, but this gang could very well still be active due to them having backup from their East Los clicka. Lotta new development going on in this area though.

42nd Street Lil Criminals (Downtown LA) - I know this gang has other clicks in South LA, but what about their downtown set? The downtown LA revitalization wiped out their old hood. But I do know they were able to hold onto that 3 story building on Georgia Ave into the 2000s. I don't think they're still there after a raid took place. And there's pretty much no other residential buildings over there. The other side of the 110 is Witmer Street so they're not over there. Maybe they just all dispersed to their South LA clicks?

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » January 2nd, 2019, 5:07 pm

yoda100 wrote:Lets keep this thread going, if your unsure if a certain gang is still active or defunct just post it in here.

Krazy Down Players 13 - Looks like these guys are still hangin out in south central, with there 54st click and there 52nd place bagos click.
PlayersTown 13 - Its been talked about on here, they are defunct.
Varrio 50st gang - Wonder when this neighborhood came out? Ive seen a few pictures from the 1990s with some of these members, they hate varrio 41st, Hang Out Boys 13, 55 Bunch 13, and Playboys 13.
Arcadia Street 13 - They are/were in northeast of downtown L.A, no idea if there even active anymore.
PlayersTown Was a 8 man hood.they Be claiming Hope St now

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » January 2nd, 2019, 5:08 pm

bailinthru wrote:Silverlake 13 (Vendome St) - I think this gang is close to being defunct, if not already. There's barely any hitups from them and I know them rich folks in SL calling the cops with the quickness if they see anyone posted up. It seems like there was some gunplay in the early 2000s between them and 18st who were trying to setup shop in their hood. After that, nothing else was heard from them. If there is anything left it would for sure be south of sunset ave, but it's not looking that way.

Atzlan 13 (Vendome St) - This gang has other clicks throughout the city but I don't know if this click specifically still exsists. They were in the same area as SL and probably died out like them.

WS Crazys 13 (Normal Street) - The fact that this gang was able to hold down one whole street in the middle of La Mirada Locos hood is crazy in itself. Maybe they broke off from LML? Backyard boogie walking right out your house. I'm not sure how this even happened but I don't hear anything about them. I know La Mirada Locos is well and active, but don't think so with these guys. Interesting either way.

White Fence 13 (East Hollywood) - Are these dudes still posted off Kingsley & Delongpre? Don't see too many hitups from them, but this gang could very well still be active due to them having backup from their East Los clicka. Lotta new development going on in this area though.

42nd Street Lil Criminals (Downtown LA) - I know this gang has other clicks in South LA, but what about their downtown set? The downtown LA revitalization wiped out their old hood. But I do know they were able to hold onto that 3 story building on Georgia Ave into the 2000s. I don't think they're still there after a raid took place. And there's pretty much no other residential buildings over there. The other side of the 110 is Witmer Street so they're not over there. Maybe they just all dispersed to their South LA clicks?
Mr Criminal the rapper he’s from Silver Lake 13

bailinthru

Unread post by bailinthru » January 4th, 2019, 7:05 pm

LAResident wrote:
bailinthru wrote:Silverlake 13 (Vendome St) - I think this gang is close to being defunct, if not already. There's barely any hitups from them and I know them rich folks in SL calling the cops with the quickness if they see anyone posted up. It seems like there was some gunplay in the early 2000s between them and 18st who were trying to setup shop in their hood. After that, nothing else was heard from them. If there is anything left it would for sure be south of sunset ave, but it's not looking that way.

Mr Criminal the rapper he’s from Silver Lake 13
Right.. he's even mentioned how much his neighborhood has changed. They're not even included in the gang injunction list for that area so I think that speaks volumes.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » January 4th, 2019, 7:15 pm

Also Mr.Criminal is from the early 2000’s generation. And he mostly grew up one mira Loma anyway.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 5th, 2019, 2:48 am

AmericanZombie wrote:Also Mr.Criminal is from the early 2000’s generation. And he mostly grew up one mira Loma anyway.
Is Varrio Silver Lake even a thing anymore? That neighborhood was one of the first to get gentrified.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 5th, 2019, 10:02 pm

from the angle that i see of some of what is happening is that the game is no longer to be out visible on the streets, so in other words, the game is no longer a "street" gang for many, but instead, it has begun to turn into actual small crimee orgs - small and deadly only when the gang has to, money talks, bull shit walks, you gotta have feria and the street game is not cutting it any more., some places may still be visible active like before, but those places too can't keep it up like that for much longer., gang is not varrio anymore., scratch the hood part, it's all just gang for a lot of people out there these days., imo, and that's why you don't see all the strike ups like before, it's like they're there but they're not there., it takes boots on the ground, actual walking the streets day in, day out, for one to find out whether they're still around or not in some places, like for example wop town in san diego, it was like forever you would just hear of them but never really see them that much, and then boom, all of a sudden they were on top of you., but it sure would not appear to the untrained eye that there's a gang still around in the area., Wop Town they're really not a street gang anymore, they can't be, because they're whole old hood got redeveloped into the tourist little italy of today; the top of the hill (bunker hill) is now high priced cantones; the southern part by amici park around union and santa fe station, all that area went under downtown and the transportation train lines, yet still, wop town "gang" has survived well into this day, with a strike up every now and then seen on the streets somewhere around in the area, they're still there, you just don't see them out on the streets like that anymore., but that's still wop town until the last one drops, que no? Look kit how long is taken for the last vatos from Alpine to rest? Even to this day we all still associate the area with Alpine, 'til the last casket drops, right?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 5th, 2019, 11:02 pm

BPG187
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Ad

Unread post by BPG187 » January 9th, 2019, 5:46 pm

yoda100 wrote:Us Mexican Kings 13 (UMK13) - These guys were/are in Huntington Park, are they still making noise?
Compton Barrio Pobre 13 (CBP13) - Obviously somewhere in Compton, I've ran into the Long Beach Barrio Pobre 13 and I did time with *hief from the Anaheim Barrio Pobre 13, have yet to run into one from Compton.
Hell Raisers 13 (HRS13) - Believe someone on here has said that they are defunct
Hell Bound 13 (HBD13) - ??
Wild Boys 13 (WBS13) - ??
Marijuano Locos 13 (MLS13) - It's been talked about on here, but there Hollywood click is defunct, but still have an active click in South Gate.
SouthSide Krooks 13 (SSK13) - I've ran into the Anaheim SouthSide Krooks, but have yet to run into an L.A SSK13, someone has said that the L.A SSK13 are still active, and hold a small block?
Diablos 13 (DBS13) - These guys have a hood on 3rd & Union, but there was another Diablos 13 out in the San Fernando Valley that is defunct, it was a gang mixed with filipinos & mexicans, don't think there around anymore in the SFV.
Street Knights 13 (SK13) - These guys are in somewhere in South Central? I would like to know where there hood is even at..
Tierra Boys 13 (TBS13) - They were over in Elysian Park, and were rivals of the Osiri Boys 13 gang (OBS13), TBS13 defunct?
Slows 13 (SLS13) - These guys were somewhere out in East Los
Desmadrosos 13 (DSM13) - ??
Barrio Boyle Heights 13 (BBH13) - ??
The Boys 13 (TBS13) - These guys still active? It was another mixed filipino/mexican gang
Asesinos 13 - (AES13) - ??
Bagos 13 - (BGS13) ??
Criminals 13 - (CLS13) These guys still active over by the LAX area?
Latin Kings 13 (LK13) - There is a Pasadena Latin Kings, but what happened to the East Los Latin Kings?
Pelones 13 -(PLS13) - ??
Matones 13 - (MTS13) - Saw a picture of an ese with an "LA MTS 13" tatt, where is this hood?
Vail Street Locos 13 (VSL13) - These guys still active?
Vickys Town 13 (VST13) - Still active in east los?
Night Crawlers 13 (NC13) - ??
Pozers 13 (PRS13) - ??
Colonia Flores 13 (CF13) - ??
SouthGate Brothers (SGB13) - ??
West Los Crazys 13 - ??
Crazy Ass Rascals (CAR13) - ??
Crooks Town (CTN13) - Somewhere out in Compton, still active?
Brown Brotherhood 13 (BBH13) - ??
Winos 13 (WNS13) - ??
Hickory Street Watts 13 (HSW13) - ??
We So Klever 13 (WSK13) - Somewhere in South Central, still active?
MoonLight Cats 13 (MLC13) - Somewhere in South Central, still active?
Krazy Kats 13 (KK13) - Absorbed into 38st?
Orphans 13 - ??
Varrio 40th street - We discussed this hood on here, wondering if there still active?
Vernon Hood Locos - ?? How are these guys doing
Wild Boys is still pretty active ran into some youngsters from there a couple weeks ago.
Desmadros is pretty fucking active but not in LA as far as I know. I know they make nose in the AV and in other States.
And I do know a couple cats from Pasadena Latin Kings and also the East Side LK’s I only know a couple that stay in East Los the others all Stay in Fontana.
And Vail St I went to school with a couple of them youngster foo’s they active recently lost a lil homie 2 I think

BPG187

Unread post by BPG187 » January 9th, 2019, 5:50 pm

yoda100 wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
LAResident wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
LAResident wrote:I’ve heard of them never ran into 1
I've never ran into 1 either, just graffiti.
I’ve seen graffiti of them like taggers...DSMK never as a 13
That's weird, the graffiti I've seen from them always had a 13/ X3.
Hey valleykid, how are the Terra Bellas 13 doing out in the SFV? there war with ppjb's 13 didn't go to well for them, it looked like they took more then they could chew.. the same thing happened to the latin times pacoima 13 and vineland boys 13.. it was a slaughter, I know vineland boys killed 3 of them dudes way back in the day, could be more dead now, but either way are these hoods still active out in the SFV?

All of these gangs were/are in the San Fernando Valley

Terra Bellas 13 ?
Dead End Boys 13 (Defunct)?
Brown Pride Raza 13 ?
NorthHollywood Locos 13 ?
Mara Salvatrucha 13 in the SFV?
Sunland Park 13 (Defunct)?
Mexicans 13 (Where the fuck was this hood at?)
Sol Valle 13 (Defunct)
Asian Bad Boys (Defunct) Old school rivals of the Van Nuys Asian Boys
Asian Souljahs (Defunct, was an early 90s gang, they all got jumped out and jumped into the Van Nuys Asian Boys)
Parthenia 13 (Defunct)
Bad Boys 13 ?
There was this small ass gang.. for the life of me I cannot remember there fucking name.. but they beefed with Langdon street 13, If I remember there name i'll come back and post it here, but I don't think there active anymore, fuck :lol: what was that name!!
Woodley Street 13?
The Krazy Fucks 13? (TKF13) ?
Stomping On Haters 13 (SOH13) ? MS13 killed some kids from this crew/gang back in the day, some sick shit.. dude just walked up and popped them in the head from behind. I believe they all just joined other gangs in the valley, pacoima brownstones 13, etc
Shakin Katz 13 ?
I ran into a couple youngster banging North Hollywood Locos and North Hollywood Boys in the halls, they was with it and I knew some girl who claimed woodley street but idk if they a hood or what’s up with that

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: North Hollywood

Unread post by ValleyKid » January 9th, 2019, 9:37 pm

BPG187 wrote:
yoda100 wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
LAResident wrote:
ValleyKid wrote:
LAResident wrote:I’ve heard of them never ran into 1
I've never ran into 1 either, just graffiti.
I’ve seen graffiti of them like taggers...DSMK never as a 13
That's weird, the graffiti I've seen from them always had a 13/ X3.
Hey valleykid, how are the Terra Bellas 13 doing out in the SFV? there war with ppjb's 13 didn't go to well for them, it looked like they took more then they could chew.. the same thing happened to the latin times pacoima 13 and vineland boys 13.. it was a slaughter, I know vineland boys killed 3 of them dudes way back in the day, could be more dead now, but either way are these hoods still active out in the SFV?

All of these gangs were/are in the San Fernando Valley

Terra Bellas 13 ?
Dead End Boys 13 (Defunct)?
Brown Pride Raza 13 ?
NorthHollywood Locos 13 ?
Mara Salvatrucha 13 in the SFV?
Sunland Park 13 (Defunct)?
Mexicans 13 (Where the fuck was this hood at?)
Sol Valle 13 (Defunct)
Asian Bad Boys (Defunct) Old school rivals of the Van Nuys Asian Boys
Asian Souljahs (Defunct, was an early 90s gang, they all got jumped out and jumped into the Van Nuys Asian Boys)
Parthenia 13 (Defunct)
Bad Boys 13 ?
There was this small ass gang.. for the life of me I cannot remember there fucking name.. but they beefed with Langdon street 13, If I remember there name i'll come back and post it here, but I don't think there active anymore, fuck :lol: what was that name!!
Woodley Street 13?
The Krazy Fucks 13? (TKF13) ?
Stomping On Haters 13 (SOH13) ? MS13 killed some kids from this crew/gang back in the day, some sick shit.. dude just walked up and popped them in the head from behind. I believe they all just joined other gangs in the valley, pacoima brownstones 13, etc
Shakin Katz 13 ?
I ran into a couple youngster banging North Hollywood Locos and North Hollywood Boys in the halls, they was with it and I knew some girl who claimed woodley street but idk if they a hood or what’s up with that
Here's NHBZ X3 Tiara Street click and C14st on the lower left.
Attachments
IMG_20181229_134017852~2.jpg
NHBZ X3 TST
IMG_20181229_134017852~2.jpg (509.6 KiB) Viewed 23359 times

BPG187

Unread post by BPG187 » January 9th, 2019, 10:04 pm

Bad Boys 13 is hella active 2

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 9th, 2019, 11:24 pm

BPG187 wrote:Bad Boys 13 is hella active 2
the ones by Haskell's? I thought they had hanged up the shoes (?)

BPG187

Unread post by BPG187 » January 10th, 2019, 12:57 am

Lonewolf wrote:
Lake Balboa

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 10th, 2019, 1:41 am

BPG187 wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
Lake Balboa
Simon, those ones, I thought that they had died out or moved

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 27th, 2019, 2:23 pm

Looks like the Sunland Park Locos are making a comeback.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190724-032651~2.png
Varrio Sunland Park Locos X3
Screenshot_20190724-032651~2.png (820.95 KiB) Viewed 22499 times

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ValleyKid » July 27th, 2019, 2:29 pm

Sunland Park Locos 13
Attachments
Screenshot_20190727-142827~2.png
Screenshot_20190727-142827~2.png (743.85 KiB) Viewed 22498 times

Frio55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: Saskatoon

Unread post by Frio55 » March 13th, 2020, 7:52 pm

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 23rd, 2020, 2:19 pm

ValleyKid wrote:
July 27th, 2019, 2:29 pm
Sunland Park Locos 13
A couple of years back someone told me they were on tuxford street/ave.. or someshit like that, but were defunct. Looks like they made a come back, also I think that youtuber, Kneel to Zod1 is from there.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 23rd, 2020, 2:31 pm

I believe another defunct hood that I mentioned in here were the woodley boys 13 out in the SFV, there mentioned in an L.A times article, and I vividly remember someone telling me they were active, but a small time gang, more of a slanger crew, selling drugs way back in the 90s. And as far as TKF13 out in the SFV goes, I was told, when they first started off as a tagger crew, known as "The Krazy Fucks", they got deep in a short amount of time, and were being pressured to join Blythe street 13, but they started beefing, some got into the pacoima brown stones 13, and one of them got shot in the head by an MS13 gang member way back in the day. Idk their status today. Their was another small lil gang that got into it with Langdon street 13 in the early 2000s, and there no longer around, i'll try and find the name of that gang.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » August 23rd, 2020, 7:39 pm

Varrio 46st - Haven't heard of this hood make any noise in ages, don't even know if their around anymore
Varrio Moonlight Cats 13 - small gang, barely clinging on
Street Criminals 13 - ??
Dukes 13 - There used to be a Dukes 13 in south central, they aren't around anymore
Broadway Locos - Defunct

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » October 27th, 2020, 6:10 pm

21st Street Saints 13 - Thought these guys were defunct for a moment, but there still active, small gang but there still holding down there 1 block hood in south central.

Wackoflacko

Unread post by Wackoflacko » October 27th, 2020, 7:22 pm

Wackoflacko

Unread post by Wackoflacko » November 5th, 2020, 5:13 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 10:02 pm
Look it how long is taken for the last vatos from Alpine to rest? Even to this day we all still associate the area with Alpine, 'til the last casket drops, right?
Alpine still hitting up

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » December 16th, 2020, 5:32 pm

Criminals 13 - after LAX bought their whole neighborhood and tore it down... where did they go?

By Yourself Gangster Crips - haven’t seen one tag in their neighborhood in years

Blastin’ Fools Gangster Crips - no signs of any activity in Palms, unless they’re just laying low

Armenian Power 13 - their original hood in East Hollywood... are they still around?

Sur 13 Hollywood Stoners clique - neighborhood got gentrified over the last 15 years. I did see a tag though maybe a year ago

Geer Gang Crip - 18 pushed them off their blocks?

Graveyard Gangster Crips - Haven’t heard or seen anything in years. I was in this area a lot last year and looks like mostly yuppies live here.

Santa Monica 13 - Same as above. I see their tags around the West LA and Santa Monica area but not in their main hood. I did see about 4 or 5 young Hispanic dudes one night last year on the 14th street bridge smoking and looked like they might bang. But overall this neighborhood looks nice and quiet.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » December 17th, 2020, 5:25 pm

Criminals 13-I don't know if they're still active...their whole hood is gone but even before that they didn't seem to have a strong presence over there. Poserz actually seemed to be more over there before everything got demolished.

BFGC-they're still around...I see their tags from time to time....actually saw them hit up in Schoolyard hood today, dissing SYC. I know a few years ago they killed a guy from WSLS too at the park.

SM13-they're still around too....they just lost a younger guy earlier in the summer. I don't know how deep they are now but they definitely go hit up in other neighborhoods.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”