Lying ass BG Knockout said its ok within mexican gang policy to snitch on rivals

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Utd2097
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Bay area

Lying ass BG Knockout said its ok within mexican gang policy to snitch on rivals

Unread post by Utd2097 » March 13th, 2019, 1:33 am

Obviously BS but wondering if anyone else here saw it. Ive seen this guy lie about other things but this took the cake.

https://youtu.be/Q_nbuGkD_oo

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Re: Lying ass BG Knockout said its ok within mexican gang policy to snitch on rivals

Unread post by AmericanZombie » March 13th, 2019, 3:54 pm

Someone made a thread on this earlier but yeah bg is speaking a bit reckless here. I’m surprised, I thought he would be more careful with what he says on a platform like that.

Sometimes Vlad can come off as a bit of an instigator but that’s really not the case this time. Bg did this one all in his own.

He provided no real evidence of the claim either. He just said he saw Mexicans snitching in court. But that doesn’t mean it’s accepted as a whole. Those snitches could’ve gone straight to PC for all he knows or for all we know.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Lying ass BG Knockout said its ok within mexican gang policy to snitch on rivals

Unread post by yoda100 » March 13th, 2019, 10:27 pm

So this is pretty much what BG Knocc Out said in the video, "We were in the gang module back in 98', and some of my homeboys in compton was beefin with the mexicans in the city, and some of them were coming to court, tellin, you know what I mean, no disrespect to the ese's man, to the southsiders or nothing but, they were bro, I had to see it in court, I know the blacks are willing to not do the same thing"

I've lost all respect for BG Knocc Out after watching his interviews on Vlad TV, it seems hes putting a racial twist by stating that mexicans have snitched, but blacks have NEVER snitched? ever? they are not willing to do the same thing, such as "snitching"? Dude must not get out much, Mugsy and Sharky, both from Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats are doing life in prison for the murder of a girl who associated with the Fruit Town Piru's, guess who went to court for that murder? FTP and family associates pointed both of them out in a line up, and said they were the two who fired the shots, there are court records of the incident, but blacks NEVER snitch right?

When Bugsy from 66 ECC got killed in his car by F13, his family went to court and pointed out the shooter, dude is serving life for that murder. But blacks never snitch right?

When that kid from Fudge Town Mafia Crip killed that baby from Watts Varrio Grape, his own homeboys snitched him out to the police, over that murder. But blacks never snitch right?

Kano, Whisper, and dozens of other Eastside Longo's are serving life sentences for murders through out Long Beach, hell even Goldie Loc was dry snitching after his sister got killed, but blacks never snitch right?

When Jamiel Shaw who was false claiming Rollin 20s NHB was killed by Pedro Espinoza from 18st, his family went to court, and all fingers were pointed at Pedro, but blacks never snitch right?

When Rollin 30's Piru did that drive by killing in ES13's turf and killed 3 innocent civilians, guess who spilled all the beans? but blacks never snitch right?

Don't even get me started on this certain gang in the valley, they all went to court after two of there homies got killed outside of a store by an ese, this one's easy. but blacks never snitch right?

Point is, BG Knocc Out is a hypocrite, blacks just as well as mexicans have snitched on rival gangs aswell as there own. Rats are everywhere, and the Mexican Mafia does not condone it, if an ese does snitch, it will be on paperwork, and they will be green lighted immediately.

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » March 13th, 2019, 11:24 pm

yoda100 wrote:So this is pretty much what BG Knocc Out said in the video, "We were in the gang module back in 98', and some of my homeboys in compton was beefin with the mexicans in the city, and some of them were coming to court, tellin, you know what I mean, no disrespect to the ese's man, to the southsiders or nothing but, they were bro, I had to see it in court, I know the blacks are willing to not do the same thing"

I've lost all respect for BG Knocc Out after watching his interviews on Vlad TV, it seems hes putting a racial twist by stating that mexicans have snitched, but blacks have NEVER snitched? ever? they are not willing to do the same thing, such as "snitching"? Dude must not get out much, Mugsy and Sharky, both from Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats are doing life in prison for the murder of a girl who associated with the Fruit Town Piru's, guess who went to court for that murder? FTP and family associates pointed both of them out in a line up, and said they were the two who fired the shots, there are court records of the incident, but blacks NEVER snitch right?

When Bugsy from 66 ECC got killed in his car by F13, his family went to court and pointed out the shooter, dude is serving life for that murder. But blacks never snitch right?

When that kid from Fudge Town Mafia Crip killed that baby from Watts Varrio Grape, his own homeboys snitched him out to the police, over that murder. But blacks never snitch right?

Kano, Whisper, and dozens of other Eastside Longo's are serving life sentences for murders through out Long Beach, hell even Goldie Loc was dry snitching after his sister got killed, but blacks never snitch right?

When Jamiel Shaw who was false claiming Rollin 20s NHB was killed by Pedro Espinoza from 18st, his family went to court, and all fingers were pointed at Pedro, but blacks never snitch right?

When Rollin 30's Piru did that drive by killing in ES13's turf and killed 3 innocent civilians, guess who spilled all the beans? but blacks never snitch right?

Don't even get me started on this certain gang in the valley, they all went to court after two of there homies got killed outside of a store by an ese, this one's easy. but blacks never snitch right?

Point is, BG Knocc Out is a hypocrite, blacks just as well as mexicans have snitched on rival gangs aswell as there own. Rats are everywhere, and the Mexican Mafia does not condone it, if an ese does snitch, it will be on paperwork, and they will be green lighted immediately.

Well put.

A few simple google searches will show court records where snitches from all over in every race have snitched in court.

You’d think as BG knoccout’s age and with all he’s seen and been through that he would be more wise than to talk like that.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » March 24th, 2020, 1:42 pm

I think you guys might be missing the point. I saw the BG Knockout interview with Dj Vlad, and he was saying that Mexican Mafia politics condone them snitching on rivals such as Crips and Bloods. Now from my experience, snitching is NEVER CONDONED in hispanic or black gang culture at all, and yes, it's been proven that everybody snitches in all cultures, whether black, hispanic, or Asian gang culture. I've heard something like that in the streets that hispanic gangs are allowed to snitch on rival Crips and Bloods as a "win" tactic, since it's a known fact the mexican mafia is racist toward blacks and will even team up with the aryan brotherhood against us Crips and Bloods, but for the most part, snitching is forbidden by all gang cultures from what I know. Just because individual people or even groups of people who are gang affiliated snitch does not mean it's condoned! No, it's not at all!, that's an individual choice they made to talk.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » March 24th, 2020, 1:47 pm

I meant to also say even white inmates/convicts snitch all day too, yet snitching is never condoned!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”