we rarely speak on Quiet Village or any hood in whitttier

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
kennyloks
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: whittier ca

we rarely speak on Quiet Village or any hood in whitttier

Unread post by kennyloks » May 31st, 2019, 9:00 am

we barely talk about them...

there turf starts by
pio pico mansion which is pioneer blvd down the street from it is taco bell on Norwalk blvd there territory leads nd stops at Indiana wells dr and Norwalk blvd they used run dead end before dead end locs were a hood idk what happened after that but
quiet village cliques
Ganstros OG clique
Chicos clique
Chicas female clique
Rascals Clique which is the clique that you go after you done time
PeeWees Clique idk if that clique still up after they let a 12 year old start his own clique called
Tiny Locos
Tiny Locas female clique....
i used to be cool with them they knew i wasnt trying to join they respected it so they recruited the 12 year old i was 16 he was 13 ig at the time foo started drama to the point that they jumped me pulled a strap out told me they gonna continue jumping me till i join didnt join fuck that...

there active but never hear anything about them killing anyone there always getting killed tho...
around 2011 and 2015 they had a greenlight on them what i heard they had beaten up mexican mafia assiocate...

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: we rarely speak on Quiet Village or any hood in whitttier

Unread post by advocate » May 31st, 2019, 7:52 pm

I had friends over on there in Whittier/Pico Rivera/Santa Fe Springs side....I remember one of them telling me he saw someone get killed right there in the alley next to that taco bell....broad daylight.

I think they go at it with all the hoods in that area...Jimtown, Los Nietos, Dead End, Brown Brotherhood, Canta Ranas.

kennyloks
What city do you live in now?: whittier ca

Unread post by kennyloks » June 1st, 2019, 12:24 pm

advocate wrote:I had friends over on there in Whittier/Pico Rivera/Santa Fe Springs side....I remember one of them telling me he saw someone get killed right there in the alley next to that taco bell....broad daylight.

I think they go at it with all the hoods in that area...Jimtown, Los Nietos, Dead End, Brown Brotherhood, Canta Ranas.
that was veneno dead end caught him slippin

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » June 4th, 2019, 12:27 pm

Has Head Hunters ever made any noise I’m Whittier? They have a clique called the Franklin Boys, but you never hear people from Whittier mention them.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”