West L.A Gangs

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

West L.A Gangs

Unread post by D. » September 4th, 2003, 8:18 am

Her you can post questions about gangs in West L.A .. so we don't have to start separate threads all the time ....

Is Playboy Gangster located in this area .. Robertson (W) , La Cienaga (E),
18th Str (N) , Cadillac Blvd (S).

Correct me please if I'm wrong.

Where's Mansfield hood and Geer Gang ?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Re: West L.A Gangs

Unread post by Young Nile » September 4th, 2003, 8:44 am

To be honest mansfield kinda got a big hood since that are aint realy gang infested like other area's in LA. But I guess you can say they go from La Brea to about Hauser. Since all the Fair Fax niggaz pushin mansfield now I guess you could include there little connected hood apart of mansfieldz now so from San Vicente to Venice.

Geer Gang Hood go from La Brea to La Cienica from the 10 Freeway to Jefferson.

Marvin Gangsta's Hood is opposite the 10 Freeway up to Venice. From Fair Fax to about Redondo. but with hoods like mansfield and marvin it kinda tricky because them hoodz are right next to each other and there borders have in some ways been reshaped When they was cool with each other you could identify certian ereas as either ones hood but now you gotta be carfull saying this MF's Hood or this is MG's hood. So too any MG or MF I mean no disrespect but I just call it how I see it.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » September 4th, 2003, 9:35 am

mansfields go a lil ways up to washington they share that lil hood with schoolyard
Last edited by MIDTOWN SB on April 12th, 2004, 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 4th, 2003, 10:38 am

Thanks guys ...

Was I correct on the Playboys turf ?

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nemesi » September 5th, 2003, 2:12 am

The southern limit of the Play Boys ought to be Cattaraugus.
So it’s like this: 18th (N) Cattaraugus/Santa Monica Interstate (S) Robertson (W) La Cienega (E)
Well, the S.M. Interstate is the south/east border.
It’d be good if someone could give us an up-to-date information.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 5th, 2003, 3:14 am

Thanks nemesi ...

Where's By Yourself Hustler Crip and Venice Sho'Line ?

nemesi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nemesi » September 5th, 2003, 7:02 am

If I’m not wrong, these could be the “By Yourself Hustler Crips” directions: Venice (N) Washington (S) Redondo (W) La Brea (E)
And the Venice Sho’Line are from… Venice (Beach) of course… :-)
They share the Oakwood Projects with the Venice 13 gang.
I ain’t got the right borders, so take these directions for granted: Lincoln (N), Main (S), California/Abbot Kinney (E), Rose (W).
The “projects” should be inside the above-mentioned streets.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » September 5th, 2003, 12:14 pm

u way of with by yo selfs hood, they more over by like laces high school, in that pico/fairfax area. I dont no there exact bounderies though, but they runnin that lil hood after houser, down to like la cinega, to like venice to like pico or a lil farther. Now I aint 100% on them boundaries I just no there hood is in that pico/fairfax area by laces and shit. I'll ask the homie next time I see him

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 5th, 2003, 7:57 pm

Mysonne wrote:u way of with by yo selfs hood, they more over by like laces high school, in that pico/fairfax area. I dont no there exact bounderies though, but they runnin that lil hood after houser, down to like la cinega, to like venice to like pico or a lil farther. Now I aint 100% on them boundaries I just no there hood is in that pico/fairfax area by laces and @$%*. I'll ask the homie next time I see him
u are soooo correct...The Bys used to fight the ABKS at Laces, the school i graduated from....

peace

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » September 5th, 2003, 8:18 pm

Yeah By Yo Self Main cross roads is fair Fax and Pico. Back in the day they used to kick it right behind that 7/11 right there. I dont know about no I would say they go as far west as about Pico and Curson. Then you run into the Mainsfields.

I remember back in the day when the By Yo Self used to kick it behind that 7/11 deep and the Home Boy Criminals came through and smoked there big homie Big Al Dogg (RIP) I new Baby Al Dogg. We got into it with them over there too they dumped on some of the homies right there in the parking lot of that 7/11.

As for the Venice Shoer Lines. They right there on California st. and Lincoln and this is not an understatment but I have not seen no set kickit in ther hood like I see the shoe lines up in theres. There be niggas all hanging out like about 50 niggas on any given night or day. Them niggaz hold there hood down.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » September 5th, 2003, 8:41 pm

Ridah wrote:
Mysonne wrote:u way of with by yo selfs hood, they more over by like laces high school, in that pico/fairfax area. I dont no there exact bounderies though, but they runnin that lil hood after houser, down to like la cinega, to like venice to like pico or a lil farther. Now I aint 100% on them boundaries I just no there hood is in that pico/fairfax area by laces and @$%*. I'll ask the homie next time I see him
u are soooo correct...The Bys used to fight the ABKS at Laces, the school i graduated from....

peace
What class was you nigga? I went to laces would have been class of 2002 but I got kicked out. I hated that shit, niggaz was to stuck up there and shit.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 21st, 2003, 3:03 pm

actually I aint graduate from laces, I graduated from Daniel Murphy..I was supposed to be class of 2002 too but I got kicced out...

whos are u Mysonne?...I got a couple of names in mind...fuck laces doe...haha...

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » September 24th, 2003, 10:48 am

Are By Your Self Hustlers kind of a minor gang? Because I did community service at the Project Heavy West (graffiti removal) right AT the corner of Fairfax and Pico. I went to that 7-11 you mentioned almost daily and didn't see more than a handful of gang members the whole time.

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 24th, 2003, 3:54 pm

Silencioso wrote:Are By Your Self Hustlers kind of a minor gang? Because I did community service at the Project Heavy West (graffiti removal) right AT the corner of Fairfax and Pico. I went to that 7-11 you mentioned almost daily and didn't see more than a handful of gang members the whole time.
By Yo Selfs are only like a 75 to a 100 deep and are very inactive...they have been since about 2000 when they suffered many arrest and casualties after their war with the BFGCs....

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 26th, 2003, 10:39 am

How long have the By Yourself Hustlers been around? I know I asked about the HTH in another topic and dude wasn't sure.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 26th, 2003, 5:44 pm

Also, how active are the Geer Gang Crips?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » September 26th, 2003, 5:51 pm

The BY's have been around since the late 80's. There was another Husla gang down with them niggaz back in the day called World Wide Husla's treyz. They was out a lil before the BY's when WWH died out alot of them niggaz turned BYSH and MGC.

Yes the Geer Gangs are very active. For a small hood I think they are one of the most active hoods on the West Side.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » September 26th, 2003, 6:40 pm

i think geer gang also had a hood in denver, colorodo

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » September 27th, 2003, 3:23 am

Wassup with the Playboy Gangsters nowadays ? They still active and who are their enemies ?

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » September 29th, 2003, 9:16 am

omack wrote:Also, how active are the Geer Gang Crips?
someone told me they were taken over or atleast their territory was taken over by the 18sts...they are super cool with the 40s and have clicked up with the SYCs....I know alot of people from WBs who claim they aint shit but never trust a enemies info about another enemy.....ofcourse they gon say that.....

So to answer ya question I really dont know...Last time I heard about them they were warring with the WBs....

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 29th, 2003, 9:20 am

What? I find that hard to believe, the PBGC's were always "scrap" Killas. I find it hard to believe if the youngsters can twist that beef around like that. They've been 2XKilla since the 80's, especially with SYC's and GGC's.

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 29th, 2003, 10:46 am

I think he was talkin about the Geer Gangs being clicked with SyC not PlayBoygangsta.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 29th, 2003, 11:01 am

word, my bad.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » September 29th, 2003, 3:33 pm

The Geers and the West Blvd's gotta a truce right now. Some community activist got them to call a cease fire because that war was becoming very Bloody.

And nah the Geer didn't get they hood took over by the 18's they just reside there together. They had beef back in the day but they dont beef no more. However there not really super cool with each other.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » October 1st, 2003, 10:52 pm

the byo self hustler crips is stil lactive and is killers from there they hang out behind the vons off pico and orange grove there use to bee 200 of them and they arent back in the 80's they made the gang to protect them self against the playboy cause the playboys use to rob them nigas

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » October 2nd, 2003, 9:09 am

DNice wrote:the byo self hustler crips is stil lactive and is killers from there they hang out behind the vons off pico and orange grove there use to bee 200 of them and they arent back in the 80's they made the gang to protect them self against the playboy cause the playboys use to rob them nigas
I dont know...The Bys aint the mightiest gang in the dub...I swear them ni99as get no respect from any set, and the BF shot way more of them then they did BFs.....They tend to lay low in my opinion...they put in work but what hood doesnt if its somewhat active....and ofcourse you gon get popped at slipping in anotha ni99as hood....

Ridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ridah » October 2nd, 2003, 9:24 am

Ridah wrote:
DNice wrote:the byo self hustler crips is stil lactive and is killers from there they hang out behind the vons off pico and orange grove there use to bee 200 of them and they arent back in the 80's they made the gang to protect them self against the playboy cause the playboys use to rob them nigas
I dont know...The Bys aint the mightiest gang in the dub...I swear them ni99as get no respect from any set, and the BF shot way more of them then they did BFs.....They tend to lay low in my opinion...they put in work but what hood doesnt if its somewhat active....and ofcourse you gon get popped at slipping in anotha ni99as hood....
U knoe what...That sounded a lil too harsh..so allow me to re word it....I constantly hear the BYs aint really movin much...Now that doesnt mean they arent active or are weak in my opinion, Im just stating what I heard...I cant stand the BFs besides the select members im cool with and im in now way bias to there hood...I just know like it or not that the BYs do not have the best reputation amongst DUbLa hoods...I also think collectively they are much stronger and much more ready for war than the BFGC...BFs got a bunch of trigger men but no real street soilders....

cee310
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cee310 » March 21st, 2004, 6:54 pm

'
Last edited by cee310 on April 24th, 2004, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » April 12th, 2004, 12:35 am

i cant believe nobody aint mentioned Culver City Boys

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 12th, 2004, 3:44 pm

nemesi wrote:If I’m not wrong, these could be the “By Yourself Hustler Crips” directions: Venice (N) Washington (S) Redondo (W) La Brea (E)
And the Venice Sho’Line are from… Venice (Beach) of course… :-)
They share the Oakwood Projects with the Venice 13 gang.
I ain’t got the right borders, so take these directions for granted: Lincoln (N), Main (S), California/Abbot Kinney (E), Rose (W).
The “projects” should be inside the above-mentioned streets.
BYSHC hood boundaries are, La-Cienega(W), Fairfax(E), Pico(N), and Venice to the South.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 12th, 2004, 3:52 pm

Ridah wrote:
Ridah wrote:
U knoe what...That sounded a lil too harsh..so allow me to re word it....I constantly hear the BYs aint really movin much...Now that doesnt mean they arent active or are weak in my opinion, Im just stating what I heard...I cant stand the BFs besides the select members im cool with and im in now way bias to there hood...I just know like it or not that the BYs do not have the best reputation amongst DUbLa hoods...I also think collectively they are much stronger and much more ready for war than the BFGC...BFs got a bunch of trigger men but no real street soilders....
My nigga, YOU HAVE NO IDEA about my homiez in the "Y" and the PENN. My niggaz is doin' 35 TO LIFE, 31 TO LIFE, 15 TO LIFE, and 20 TO LIFE!!! The crazy part about it is that these niggaz are all under the age of 25!!! Most of my homiez are in jail, and I too, just got out of jail for soccin' out the police in the jungles.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » April 12th, 2004, 4:00 pm

D. wrote:Thanks guys ...

Was I correct on the Playboys turf ?
Yes.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”