18st "Baby Gangsters"?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

18st "Baby Gangsters"?

Unread post by yoda100 » September 6th, 2019, 1:27 am

Never heard of this click or set of 18th street, is this shit defunct?

"Numerous gangs run in the streets of Los Angeles, but none compare to one of the biggest and deadliest street gangs to rise from the nation's gang capital. With 20,000 members in southern california alone, 18st is 20 times the size of the region's typical gang, dwarfing even the notorious bloods and crips. It's close ties to the Mexican Mafia (La Eme) has become so influential in narcotics circles that it now deals directly with the Mexican and Colombian cartels. The 18th street Baby Gangsters, boys from ages 9 to 15 are part of the 18st farm team, a subset of the gang's Inglewood cell.
The 17 members of the Baby Gangsters are mostly in junior high, the youngest being "Lil Man", who is just 9 years old.

"They look forward to the day when they'll be hanging with the older guys. "Were down for our neighborhood", says 14 year old Casper as he and several young homeboys patrol Morningside Highschool after classes let out. The Baby Gangsters protect 18th street from young challengers in the neighborhood. "We kick their ass", Casper says. If they need help, they summon the older homeboys."

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Re: 18st "Baby Gangsters"?

Unread post by AmericanZombie » September 6th, 2019, 2:27 pm

Years ago when 18st had its own website, they had Baby Gangsters (BGS) listed as an Eastside 18th Street clique.
Didn’t know about the other one.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: 18st "Baby Gangsters"?

Unread post by alexalonso » September 15th, 2019, 8:26 am

i have a list of all the clicks I am aware of and I dont have Baby Gangsters on the list here: https://www.streetgangs.com/hispanic/18thbarrios

That does not mean it does not exists. I am sure I might be missing a few for los Angeles. ALso check the comments on that page, maybe someone mentions them.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”