ECC vs F13 ON FOX 11 NEWS

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 26th, 2007, 10:56 am

That fool vico-sal@hotmail.com from ESL pretty much validated your claim TheReal, that it is very much a race thing now, not just a gang thing.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 26th, 2007, 1:14 pm

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:Ill tell you were the mexican gangs like 18 -tf-longo- are in jail_ we are the #1 target of law enforcement-we get no quarter-really think about TF I hear every hood in cpt jocking them and how they put it down-I know a gang war first hand!when too many killings go down the media makes the cops crack down by any means necessary-Hoover is hanging with SXL -lol. Please.ECC hanging with F13 -come on now! people arent blind-the F13sdont even give them props for coming back -TF was so vicious that the cops decided they had to end it all by eliminating one side-nah man truth is we winning and black fools who are real say the same thing -grudgingly!what about the 204 st? the fools been getting all the media play? fool this straight took out their rivals -you the one living in a fantasy world-BPS well now -even they say that the 18s have taked the 20s hood -blacks are surrounded in that area and the only place they got is the projects.'only time will tell
This post pretty much shows me you have no idea as to what you are talking about.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 26th, 2007, 1:14 pm

Cold Bear wrote:That fool vico-sal@hotmail.com from ESL pretty much validated your claim TheReal, that it is very much a race thing now, not just a gang thing.
I know, but yet some fools on here want to portray me as a liar and deceiver. I've been saying this since 2001. And trust me, I've even had black bangers call me all types of motherfuckers, while claiming that I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about, or that I was a racist, or liar, etc.

Oh well, you live and learn...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 26th, 2007, 1:32 pm

ONCE WE FOUGHT OUR LIL BATTLES . . .

VARRIOS BATTLED WITH NEIGHBORING VARRIOS . . .

BLACK SETS BEEFED WITH NEXT DOOR BLACK SETS . . .

BLACKS ALLOWED MEXICANS IN THEIR RANKS . . .

RAZA ALLOWED BLACK HOMIES INTO THEIRS . . .

CLOWNING WENT BOTH WAYS . . .

THE MIDDLE GROUND WAS JUST KEEPING IT ARMS LENGHT . . .

NEITHER FULLY UNDERSTOOD THE OTHER . . .

NEITHER UNDERSTOOD WHAT HISTORY TOLD
NOR WHAT LAY AHEAD IN THE DAYS TO COME . . .

PROSPERITY AND NUMBERS ONCE BROUGHT IN BLACK FOLKS . . .

PROSPERITY AND NUMBERS NOW ESCAME THEM . . .

NUMBERS AND POLITICAL POWER NOW FAVORS THE BROWN . . .

STILL . . . FORCES WORKING BEYOND THE GRASP OF THE
"AVERAGE MIND" CONTUNIE THEIR MALEVOLENT PROGRAM.

"KEEP THEM BOTH FROM ARISING"

"KEEP THEM BOTH IN SUBMISSION"

KEEP ONE THINKING THAT THEY ARE UNDER ATTACK 'CAUSE OF
THEIR COLOR OF SKIN . . .

KEEP THE OTHER ONE THINKING THAT HE'S GAINING ON THEM . . .

"KEEP THEM BOTH" UNDER LOCK AND KEY . . .

CAGED UP LIKE IGNORANT BEASTS . . .

GIVE THEM SOME GRUB, GIVE THEM SOME IRON,
GIVE THEM SOME FAMILY, AND LET THEIR MINDS ROT.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 26th, 2007, 1:45 pm

Lonewolf wrote:ONCE WE FOUGHT OUR LIL BATTLES . . .

VARRIOS BATTLED WITH NEIGHBORING VARRIOS . . .

BLACK SETS BEEFED WITH NEXT DOOR BLACK SETS . . .

BLACKS ALLOWED MEXICANS IN THEIR RANKS . . .

RAZA ALLOWED BLACK HOMIES INTO THEIRS . . .

CLOWNING WENT BOTH WAYS . . .

THE MIDDLE GROUND WAS JUST KEEPING IT ARMS LENGHT . . .

NEITHER FULLY UNDERSTOOD THE OTHER . . .

NEITHER UNDERSTOOD WHAT HISTORY TOLD
NOR WHAT LAY AHEAD IN THE DAYS TO COME . . .

PROSPERITY AND NUMBERS ONCE BROUGHT IN BLACK FOLKS . . .

PROSPERITY AND NUMBERS NOW ESCAME THEM . . .

NUMBERS AND POLITICAL POWER NOW FAVORS THE BROWN . . .

STILL . . . FORCES WORKING BEYOND THE GRASP OF THE
"AVERAGE MIND" CONTUNIE THEIR MALEVOLENT PROGRAM.

"KEEP THEM BOTH FROM ARISING"

"KEEP THEM BOTH IN SUBMISSION"

KEEP ONE THINKING THAT THEY ARE UNDER ATTACK 'CAUSE OF
THEIR COLOR OF SKIN . . .

KEEP THE OTHER ONE THINKING THAT HE'S GAINING ON THEM . . .

"KEEP THEM BOTH" UNDER LOCK AND KEY . . .

CAGED UP LIKE IGNORANT BEASTS . . .

GIVE THEM SOME GRUB, GIVE THEM SOME IRON,
GIVE THEM SOME FAMILY, AND LET THEIR MINDS ROT.
And with that said, black folks still better prepare for the coming storm...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 26th, 2007, 2:02 pm

THE STORM BREWING . . .

BIGGER THAN MOST CAN IMAGINE . . .

YOU KNOW, BROWN & BLACK OUTSIDE OF L.A. ARE RIDING HIGH
IN A CLOUD OF PROSPERITY NEVER BEFORE ENCOUNTERED.

SURE OUR YOUNG HEADS AND OUR LESS FORTUNATE MEN ARE
CAUGHT UP IN THE LIFE OF SUVIVAL OF THE FITTEST . . . BUT . . .
THE VAST MAJORITY ARE LIVING FOR THE MOST PART ~~>
~~> A GOOD LIFE.

OUR FOLKS ARE NOT SYSTEMATICALLY EXECUTED FOR THEIR
POLITICAL ADHERENCE.

OUR CHILDREN GOT SOME HOPE CONCERNING EDUCATION.

OUR POPS AND MOMS STILL KEEP BRINGING IN GRUB TO THE TABLE.

OUR SISTERS GOT THAT FINE LOOK AND ENUFF FERIA FOR THEM STYLES

OUR HOMIES GOT THAT CHEESE TO SPORT THE LATEST & SMOKE THE BEST

NOTHING BUT THE REAL CRONIK HITS OURS STREETS. WHY?
BECAUSE WE CAN AFFORD IT.

GOT THE STRAPS TO PROVE IT TOO.

AND WE GOT THE ATTITUDE THAT GOES WITH IT.

WE CLING TO REP' THAT WE ARE THE HARDEST EVER . . .

NO ONE CAN COMPARE . . .

IF A LIL' ZAMBO FROM BRAZIL RUNS UP WITH A TEN-LIST AND
HIS FUSCA STILL SMOKING ~~> DON'T MATTER NONE ~~>
WE STILL THE HARDEST ~~> THAT'S WHAT'S IN THE MEDIA.

CRAGY-HUNGRY LOOKIN' G FROM SOUTH AFRICA WALKS IN OUR
STREETS ~~> HE AIN'T REAL ~~> LOOK AT HIM ALL SPIC LOOKIN'!
NOTHING BUT A DIRTY SCOUNDREL THAT NEED'S TO SHOWER UP.

THAT'S OUR ATTITUDE . . . WHY? . . . 'CAUSE WE CAN KEEP IT UP.

THE LAW AND THE POLITICAL SYSTEM ~~> ALLOWS FOR IT . . .
OUR ECONOMIC PROSPERITY AND COMFORT ~~> PERMITS IT . . .

BUT TAKE IT ALL AWAY . . .

AND I TELL YOU

RACE & COLOR WON'T MEAN JACK CHIT!

AND WHEN THAT REAL VIOLENCE HITS THE FAN

WHEN IT ALL TURNS INTO A FREE-FOR-ALL

WHEN CIVIL WAR ERUPTS EITHER HERE OR IN
NEXT DOOR MEXICO ~~>

~~> THEN WE ALL GONNA LEARN UP REAL QUICK

"JUST HOW GOOD WE HAD IT"

AND WE F*CKED IT ALL UP!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 26th, 2007, 2:26 pm

Lonewolf wrote:THE STORM BREWING . . .

BIGGER THAN MOST CAN IMAGINE . . .

YOU KNOW, BROWN & BLACK OUTSIDE OF L.A. ARE RIDING HIGH
IN A CLOUD OF PROSPERITY NEVER BEFORE ENCOUNTERED.

SURE OUR YOUNG HEADS AND OUR LESS FORTUNATE MEN ARE
CAUGHT UP IN THE LIFE OF SUVIVAL OF THE FITTEST . . . BUT . . .
THE VAST MAJORITY ARE LIVING FOR THE MOST PART ~~>
~~> A GOOD LIFE.

OUR FOLKS ARE NOT SYSTEMATICALLY EXECUTED FOR THEIR
POLITICAL ADHERENCE.

OUR CHILDREN GOT SOME HOPE CONCERNING EDUCATION.

OUR POPS AND MOMS STILL KEEP BRINGING IN GRUB TO THE TABLE.

OUR SISTERS GOT THAT FINE LOOK AND ENUFF FERIA FOR THEM STYLES

OUR HOMIES GOT THAT CHEESE TO SPORT THE LATEST & SMOKE THE BEST

NOTHING BUT THE REAL CRONIK HITS OURS STREETS. WHY?
BECAUSE WE CAN AFFORD IT.

GOT THE STRAPS TO PROVE IT TOO.

AND WE GOT THE ATTITUDE THAT GOES WITH IT.

WE CLING TO REP' THAT WE ARE THE HARDEST EVER . . .

NO ONE CAN COMPARE . . .

IF A LIL' ZAMBO FROM BRAZIL RUNS UP WITH A TEN-LIST AND
HIS FUSCA STILL SMOKING ~~> DON'T MATTER NONE ~~>
WE STILL THE HARDEST ~~> THAT'S WHAT'S IN THE MEDIA.

CRAGY-HUNGRY LOOKIN' G FROM SOUTH AFRICA WALKS IN OUR
STREETS ~~> HE AIN'T REAL ~~> LOOK AT HIM ALL SPIC LOOKIN'!
NOTHING BUT A DIRTY SCOUNDREL THAT NEED'S TO SHOWER UP.

THAT'S OUR ATTITUDE . . . WHY? . . . 'CAUSE WE CAN KEEP IT UP.

THE LAW AND THE POLITICAL SYSTEM ~~> ALLOWS FOR IT . . .
OUR ECONOMIC PROSPERITY AND COMFORT ~~> PERMITS IT . . .

BUT TAKE IT ALL AWAY . . .

AND I TELL YOU

RACE & COLOR WON'T MEAN JACK CHIT!

AND WHEN THAT REAL VIOLENCE HITS THE FAN

WHEN IT ALL TURNS INTO A FREE-FOR-ALL

WHEN CIVIL WAR ERUPTS EITHER HERE OR IN
NEXT DOOR MEXICO ~~>

~~> THEN WE ALL GONNA LEARN UP REAL QUICK

"JUST HOW GOOD WE HAD IT"

AND WE F*CKED IT ALL UP!
The war is already here, it's black folks who are asleep...

With that said, believe what you want, I'M OUT!

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » March 26th, 2007, 2:41 pm

[quote="Dr. Gonzo"]Wow you really are an idiot. The mexicans, I saw getting their ass beat were NOT white looking at all. They were brown skinned just like me. So your pathetic excuse is completely false and, I wouldn't expect anything less from your ignorant ass. I remember some poor dark mexican getting beatdown by some blacks and then this black minister started reading the bible and praying for the badly beating mexican man. I don't care how much you try to spin your lies, I saw it with my own EYES!
quote]

Dont even waste your time. Alot of these people are nothing but hypocrites. Its OK when they do it. But when someone does it to them it's racist.

I personally think all of the people who do shit like that are cowards and idiots. Mexican and black.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 26th, 2007, 2:50 pm

themanfromtheyay wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Wow you really are an idiot. The mexicans, I saw getting their ass beat were NOT white looking at all. They were brown skinned just like me. So your pathetic excuse is completely false and, I wouldn't expect anything less from your ignorant ass. I remember some poor dark mexican getting beatdown by some blacks and then this black minister started reading the bible and praying for the badly beating mexican man. I don't care how much you try to spin your lies, I saw it with my own EYES!
quote]

Dont even waste your time. Alot of these people are nothing but hypocrites. Its OK when they do it. But when someone does it to them it's racist.

I personally think all of the people who do shit like that are cowards and idiots. Mexican and black.
I was about to leave, but I had to address this one here:

To all the mexicans claiming to have gotten beaten down during the riots, I WAS THERE DURING THE RIOTS, AND I SAW A GRIP LOAD OF MEXICANS AND THEIR PAISA BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LOOTING, STEALING, AND DESTROYING PROPERTY!! As a matter of fact, whether they were paisa or not, I do know that the majority of those who were looting and burning-WERE MESTIZOS!

I personally knew two eses, who weren't paisas, who were rioting, looting and burning, and stealing shit.

And lastly on this angle-I DID NOT WITNESS ONE MEXICAN BEING FUCKED WITH, DURING THIS TIME!! Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there may have been some isolated incidents, but most of the folks that were getting fucked up, were WHITE FOLKS!! Not that this makes it any better, mind you.

And another thing, what's up with all of these mythological accusations about black folks being hypocritical,when it comes to the race card, as if mexicans can't play the same hand. A mexican will intentionally try to stare down a young black male, so as to punk him, so that he (the ese) can feel good about his own masculinity, whereas if the young black male doesn't break the stare, but continues the stare, which eventually leads to the ese attacking the young black male, to where a fight ensues, you and your people-WILL ACCUSE THE YOUNG BLACK MALE OF STARTING THE FIGHT/ALTERCATION!

Why? Because many of you will feel that the young black male started the altercation-BECAUSE HE DIDN'T KNOW HIS PLACE!

To me, THIS IS HYPOCRISY TO THE EXTREME!

And this is the race card, that many eses will play, when it comes to their funk with black folks, so if black folks use the race card, based on racial chauvinism, MEXICANS AREN'T TOO FAR BEHIND!

Hell, THEY'RE NOT BEHIND AT ALL!!

Now I'm out!

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » March 26th, 2007, 2:50 pm

TheReal wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
heres the straight truth, blacks are holding their own in pretty much every beef with mexican gangs. anyway you think the cops are gonna let one side win? naw their gonna keep those wars going so we can eat eachother up. . the cops are gonna step in if they see one side winning . they wanna keep everyone weak because on the real, name one gang out there thats harder now then it used to be...none every gang is on decline.
WRONG YOU GOTTA FEW DATS PUSHIN the LINE ...IF ANY GANGS WASNT GETTIN BIGGER the POLICE WOULDNT GET CONCERNED ITS the FACT that WE GROWIN NATIONWIDE AND THEY FIGGA IF THEY CAN LET LATINOS/blacks BEEF THEN THEY AINT GOTTA GET WORRIED ABOUT GETTIN RODE ON
*If black gangs are pushing the line, even if it were a few, then what does that say about black gangs, especially if shit was equal in numbers, between black and mexican gangs.

I often find it ironic and strange, that mexican gangs outnumber black gangs by gazillion to one, yet they (surenos) are sooooooooooooooooooooo threatened by these black gangs, more so than they are by any other ethnic gang. And not only that, I find it strange that surenos will brag about how they dominate black gangs, when their domination is by natural course-SEEING AS HOW THEY OUTNUMBER BLACK GANGS 30 TO 1!!!!

Again, I can see if the numbers were equal, and/or damn near equal-BUT TO BRAG ABOUT DOMINATING AN ETHNIC GANG, WHEN YOU TOTALLY OUTNUMBER THEM, IN OVERWHELMING WAYS, BETRAYS A COWARDLY DISPOSITION!!

Only fools with no honor, would take great pleasure in that.

Hell, it's kinda like the movie "300."
Blacks got a much higher gang membership percentage than Mexicans. I go to L.A alot and theres WAY more paisas than Chicanos. The ethnic percentages are one sided, but the gang membership percentages arent that one sided. Now if those Mexicans with the cowboy hats and the WWF belts started blasting blacks then you'd have a point. But MOST mexicans dont bang. But you guys can tell yourselves whatever the fuck you got to to make yourself feel better. You guys are all ignorant. Hopefully the black and mexican gangs can kill eachother off. Step up this war. So we can weed out the fuck ups in our races.

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » March 26th, 2007, 2:57 pm

TheReal wrote:
themanfromtheyay wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Wow you really are an idiot. The mexicans, I saw getting their ass beat were NOT white looking at all. They were brown skinned just like me. So your pathetic excuse is completely false and, I wouldn't expect anything less from your ignorant ass. I remember some poor dark mexican getting beatdown by some blacks and then this black minister started reading the bible and praying for the badly beating mexican man. I don't care how much you try to spin your lies, I saw it with my own EYES!
quote]

I was about to leave, but I had to address this one here:

To all the mexicans claiming to have gotten beaten down during the riots, I WAS THERE DURING THE RIOTS, AND I SAW A GRIP LOAD OF MEXICANS AND THEIR PAISA BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LOOTING, STEALING, AND DESTROYING PROPERTY!! As a matter of fact, whether they were paisa or not, I do know that the majority of those who were looting and burning-WERE MESTIZOS!

I personally knew two eses, who weren't paisas, who were rioting, looting and burning, and stealing shit.

And lastly on this angle-I DID NOT WITNESS ONE MEXICAN BEING #%@& WITH, DURING THIS TIME!! Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there may have been some isolated incidents, but most of the folks that were getting #%@& up, were WHITE FOLKS!! Not that this makes it any better, mind you.

And another thing, what's up with all of these mythological accusations about black folks being hypocritical,when it comes to the race card, as if mexicans can't play the same hand. A mexican will intentionally try to stare down a young black male, so as to punk him, so that he (the ese) can feel good about his own masculinity, whereas if the young black male doesn't break the stare, but continues the stare, which eventually leads to the ese attacking the young black male, to where a fight ensues, you and your people-WILL ACCUSE THE YOUNG BLACK MALE OF STARTING THE FIGHT/ALTERCATION!

Why? Because many of you will feel that the young black male started the altercation-BECAUSE HE DIDN'T KNOW HIS PLACE!

To me, THIS IS HYPOCRISY TO THE EXTREME!

And this is the race card, that many eses will play, when it comes to their funk with black folks, so if black folks use the race card, based on racial chauvinism, MEXICANS AREN'T TOO FAR BEHIND!

Hell, THEY'RE NOT BEHIND AT ALL!!

Now I'm out!
I grew up in a black hood man. You guys operate exactly like Mexicans. I use to kick it with fuck-ups. And I remember my old freinds robbing and beating down asian immigrants that moved into the hood. I'm just saying we both got idiots in our race. And you would be wrong if you denied doing any of the shit that the Mexicans are doing. I'm just saying be real. If you read my posts I feel hatred for the Mexicans doing that racial shit. I am willing to admit that there are fucked up people in my race. The blacks on this board act like black gangs are protectors of the poor or some shit. That they are fucking robin hoods. WRONG. Most gang members are fucked up people. And the ones that aren't will eventually turned into fucked up people.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 26th, 2007, 3:00 pm

themanfromtheyay wrote:
TheReal wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
heres the straight truth, blacks are holding their own in pretty much every beef with mexican gangs. anyway you think the cops are gonna let one side win? naw their gonna keep those wars going so we can eat eachother up. . the cops are gonna step in if they see one side winning . they wanna keep everyone weak because on the real, name one gang out there thats harder now then it used to be...none every gang is on decline.
WRONG YOU GOTTA FEW DATS PUSHIN the LINE ...IF ANY GANGS WASNT GETTIN BIGGER the POLICE WOULDNT GET CONCERNED ITS the FACT that WE GROWIN NATIONWIDE AND THEY FIGGA IF THEY CAN LET LATINOS/blacks BEEF THEN THEY AINT GOTTA GET WORRIED ABOUT GETTIN RODE ON
*If black gangs are pushing the line, even if it were a few, then what does that say about black gangs, especially if shit was equal in numbers, between black and mexican gangs.

I often find it ironic and strange, that mexican gangs outnumber black gangs by gazillion to one, yet they (surenos) are sooooooooooooooooooooo threatened by these black gangs, more so than they are by any other ethnic gang. And not only that, I find it strange that surenos will brag about how they dominate black gangs, when their domination is by natural course-SEEING AS HOW THEY OUTNUMBER BLACK GANGS 30 TO 1!!!!

Again, I can see if the numbers were equal, and/or damn near equal-BUT TO BRAG ABOUT DOMINATING AN ETHNIC GANG, WHEN YOU TOTALLY OUTNUMBER THEM, IN OVERWHELMING WAYS, BETRAYS A COWARDLY DISPOSITION!!

Blacks got a much higher gang membership percentage than Mexicans. I go to L.A alot and theres WAY more paisas than Chicanos. The ethnic percentages are one sided, but the gang membership percentages arent that one sided. Now if those Mexicans with the cowboy hats and the WWF belts started blasting blacks then you'd have a point. But MOST mexicans dont bang. But you guys can tell yourselves whatever the fu-- you got to to make yourself feel better. You guys are all ignorant. Hopefully the black and mexican gangs can kill eachother off. Step up this war. So we can weed out the fu-- ups in our races.
Man be for real-HAVE YOU CHECKED THE LATEST GANG STATS??? Mexican gang membership is triple that of black gang membership! As a matter of fact, I think it was about 30 to 1! Simply put, there are more mexican/chicano gangs (not paisa outfits) than any other ethnic gangs in L.A., PERIOD! So in the end, you can tell yourself whatever the fuck you want to believe, BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN IGNORANCE AND WORLD OF MAKE BELIEVE!

Why? Because in the end, all the available evidence, in regards to stats, bear out what I am saying as being the truth!

I'm out until tomorrow!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 26th, 2007, 3:01 pm

TheReal wrote:
Why? Because in the end, all the available evidence, in regards to stats, bear out what I am saying as being the truth!

I'm out until tomorrow!
Please take xxrunnerxx with you :twisted:

themanfromtheyay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by themanfromtheyay » March 26th, 2007, 3:58 pm

TheReal wrote:
themanfromtheyay wrote:
TheReal wrote:
Shox112 wrote:

Blacks got a much higher gang membership percentage than Mexicans. I go to L.A alot and theres WAY more paisas than Chicanos. The ethnic percentages are one sided, but the gang membership percentages arent that one sided. Now if those Mexicans with the cowboy hats and the WWF belts started blasting blacks then you'd have a point. But MOST mexicans dont bang. But you guys can tell yourselves whatever the fu-- you got to to make yourself feel better. You guys are all ignorant. Hopefully the black and mexican gangs can kill eachother off. Step up this war. So we can weed out the fu-- ups in our races.
Man be for real-HAVE YOU CHECKED THE LATEST GANG STATS??? Mexican gang membership is triple that of black gang membership! As a matter of fact, I think it was about 30 to 1! Simply put, there are more mexican/chicano gangs (not paisa outfits) than any other ethnic gangs in L.A., PERIOD! So in the end, you can tell yourself whatever the fu-- you want to believe, BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN IGNORANCE AND WORLD OF MAKE BELIEVE!

I'm out until tomorrow!
30-1 in total population yeah.

My point is the gang membership arent drastically one sided in areas where these wars are going on. You gotta remember theres cities in the L.A area that have only hispanic gangs.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 26th, 2007, 6:14 pm

i remember in the riots black bangers and shit sayin dont fuck with them, they mexican they cool, the get a pass, if fools was tryna trip of mexicans. I remember hit ups sayin bloods, crips, and eses. Even Dr. Dre said that shit on the first chronic about the riot. It was black and brown against whites during the riots and that time, now its all BS.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 26th, 2007, 6:19 pm

That 30-1 is not an accurate number on gang membership in the ciy of LA....maybe souther cal as a whole the number might be 10-1 but la.....no.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 26th, 2007, 6:20 pm

vico sal just make everything the real say legit.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 26th, 2007, 6:22 pm

and vicosal yous a sick ass mufucka. You sick in the head...talkin about you hate black males, for what? rejoicing in some gay ass racial war BS.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 27th, 2007, 2:45 pm

themanfromtheyay wrote:
TheReal wrote:
themanfromtheyay wrote:
TheReal wrote:
Shox112 wrote:

Man be for real-HAVE YOU CHECKED THE LATEST GANG STATS??? Mexican gang membership is triple that of black gang membership! As a matter of fact, I think it was about 30 to 1! Simply put, there are more mexican/chicano gangs (not paisa outfits) than any other ethnic gangs in L.A., PERIOD! So in the end, you can tell yourself whatever the fu-- you want to believe, BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN IGNORANCE AND WORLD OF MAKE BELIEVE!

I'm out until tomorrow!
30-1 in total population yeah.

My point is the gang membership arent drastically one sided in areas where these wars are going on. You gotta remember theres cities in the L.A area that have only hispanic gangs.
30 -1???????wtf mexican and black gang member ship aint even 2-1....u are spitting out your ass----please look it up b4 you talk.....the gang membership in LOS..is as follows 36,000 hispanic gang members to 23,000 black gang members.NOT 30-1..not even 2-1.........blacks make up 10% OF THE POPULATION BUT THEY HAVE AN ASTOUNDING AMOUNT OF GANG MEMBERSHIP!the latinos have 5x the population of blacks yet the gang membership is less than 2-1...........I hate fools be spitting numbers out there dont even have a clue.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 27th, 2007, 2:58 pm

BuCCyBlue wrote:What about

WLCC vs CVTG}the CVTG's gettin smashed on just the other day we stomped one of them niggas damn near to death at the hood Mc Donalds

WLCC vs CV70} lol where are those guys hiding nowadays

shit even the dierus smashin on the eses nowadays

e/s135piru VS B13} know need to even speak on that one

FTP Vs TF} it was back and forth fo a minute but nowadays the Tops is still on top

PVCC VS CV155} that shit not even fair lol

PVCC VS CV70} like i said earilier where are these guys hiding?

ECC190 VS VPL's13} VP's are no where to C fond either

should i go on?
and thats not even to C raciest but cuhz it aint no race war going on its just niggas like you gettin all butthurt Ccuzz we C smashin on yall all the time so yall go shot old black women
nah you fools aint smashing on shit---what you guys do is RAT -SNITCH and fink! our varrios are getting hit hard becuz yall nigs are rats-its like ou guys dont have a code! Compton ? come on fool TF was straight on the news daily -remeber in 1998 when TF membership was decimated cuz of the raid they hit em with over 30 TFs were brought on murder and attempted murder charges...SOxLOS13 -fuck man its way known by blacks and mexicans alike that them fools -were straight assasins-we niggas really should stop running your necks -thats all you guys do is open your big fucking mouths-then you wonder why mexis-whites-asiasn-hate yall!big arrogant fucking mouths -no sense of reality -I really dont think any of fools are bangers cuz the shit the SUrs doing to black gangs is a fucking one sided-victory-we are handing nigz they asses!what about getting all the black civil rights fools involved"crying " you fucking soft ass BET gangsters .WE mexicans never cried when we wre getting robbed and jacked and outnumbered -but you nigs have no honor-now that we serving you ur asses its a different story -fuck yall! stop telling ! stop crying and MAN -up! you fucking women

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 27th, 2007, 3:09 pm

vico-sal@hotmail.com wrote:

WLCC vs CVTG}the CVTG's gettin smashed on just the other day we stomped one of them niggas damn near to death at the hood Mc Donalds

FTP Vs TF} it was back and forth fo a minute but nowadays the Tops is still on top

should i go on?
and thats not even to C raciest but cuhz it aint no race war going on its just niggas like you gettin all butthurt Ccuzz we C smashin on yall all the time so yall go shot old black women
nah you fools aint smashing on shit---what you guys do is RAT -SNITCH and fink! our varrios are getting hit hard becuz yall nigs are rats-its like ou guys dont have a code! Compton ? come on fool TF was straight on the news daily -remeber in 1998 when TF membership was decimated because of the raid they hit em with over 30 TFs were brought on murder and attempted murder charges...SOxLOS13 -fu-- man its way known by blacks and mexicans alike that them fools -were straight assasins-we niggas really should stop running your necks -thats all you guys do is open your big #%@&#%@ mouths-then you wonder why mexis-whites-asiasn-hate yall!big arrogant #%@&#%@ mouths -no sense of reality -I really dont think any of fools are bangers because the shit the SUrs doing to black gangs is a #%@&#%@ one sided-victory-we are handing nigz they asses!what about getting all the black civil rights fools involved"crying " you #%@&#%@ soft ass BET gangsters .WE mexicans never cried when we wre getting robbed and jacked and outnumbered -but you nigs have no honor-now that we serving you ur asses its a different story -fu-- yall! stop telling ! stop crying and MAN -up! you #%@&#%@ women
sorta like how yall longeros was cryin like a bitch to the police when the TRG's was puttin hot ones in that ass.

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 27th, 2007, 3:15 pm

Shox112 wrote:
What about

FTP Vs TF} it was back and forth fo a minute but nowadays the Tops is still on topAINT NO RACE WAR??? ok im start in my area the area i know about:the south bay.LOng BEach-Torrance-SAn Pedro-WIlmington_harbor City-Dominguez-all make up the Harbor Area-NOt ONE -1!!!! mexican gang in this area has a rival SUreno hood--all our enemies are black gangs! in LB the ESL is CK all day--iN San pedro--RSp is at war with the black population and back gangs-in Torrance -well EST and 204 been all over the news for their conflict against blacks-Wilmington--going at it with Waterfront pirus--and Eastside Pain--HArbor city13 going at with dodge--how in the fuck this fool got any sense???? no race WAR? please man wtf -if every mexican gang in the area considers every black gang in the area its rival ,well what is it then????plus we both know that -the majority of latinos and blacks have family -friends involved in gangs--so it squares off-on racial lines cuz aint no such thing as a mixed gang in LA!!! you dumb ass-dont brag about black gangs cuz you fools dont even have a code---you guys have no prob-snitching-and fucking not handling business----just a bunch of wild animals rnning around with no RULES!! same as the fucking black gansg in somalia and rwanda---savages----how you gonna sya you guys even stand a chance??dont have no national structure like we do-no leadership---no way t organize.......i hear fools saying mexicans are scary cuz we bring other mexican gangs into black/brown.....conflict----what an idiot---its a race war.what else would we do?be like the stupid muslims in iraq ?more concerned with killing eachother then their enemy>? nah only idiots think that way--

should i go on?
ASK EM ABOUT HOW 5 ESE's KIDNAPPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL IN HAWTHORNE AND RAPED HER

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 27th, 2007, 3:22 pm

perongregory wrote:

should i go on?
nah you fools aint smashing on shit---what you guys do is RAT -SNITCH and fink! our varrios are getting hit hard becuz yall nigs are rats-its like ou guys dont have a code! Compton ? come on fool TF was straight on the news daily -remeber in 1998 when TF membership was decimated because of the raid they hit em with over 30 TFs were brought on murder and attempted murder charges...SOxLOS13 -fu-- man its way known by blacks and mexicans alike that them fools -were straight assasins-we niggas really should stop running your necks -thats all you guys do is open your big #%@&#%@ mouths-then you wonder why mexis-whites-asiasn-hate yall!big arrogant #%@&#%@ mouths -no sense of reality -I really dont think any of fools are bangers because the shit the SUrs doing to black gangs is a #%@&#%@ one sided-victory-we are handing nigz they asses!what about getting all the black civil rights fools involved"crying " you #%@&#%@ soft ass BET gangsters .WE mexicans never cried when we wre getting robbed and jacked and outnumbered -but you nigs have no honor-now that we serving you ur asses its a different story -fu-- yall! stop telling ! stop crying and MAN -up! you #%@&#%@ women
sorta like how yall longeros was cryin like a bitch to the police when the TRG's was puttin hot ones in that ass.
we were telling ?look you fucking ape-gorilla im not taking u serious you guys have no loyalty-no honor-not even to ur mothers-animals!!LONGEROS telling is so funny ---man you dont understand how SUR operates at all---so imma spit.....if a SUR tells ---there is a whole network to find and expose him when he gets locked up---most the time he gets dealt with svagely---ask the black fools on here who have done time with us.BUt lets see now for blacks there is no network to expose rats-snitches-they have no national structure---and well even when black fools are convicted of rape and snitching other black fools dont see t as something they gotta handle---its like "AInt my problem!"" also blacks are not requiring their own people to jump in a riot----not so the SUR' if a SUR doesnt jump in a riot---hes through!! every SUR wil know his name and they'll be no pen he'll be safe.but blacks??? man i could fucking kill a nig in the pen -and unless we outright attack all blacks in site---no riot would happen---truth is --blacks are disorganized and stupid

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 27th, 2007, 3:37 pm

junta wrote:
TheReal wrote:
leftcoast wrote:the same size? wow, where u gettin ure statistics, the area where both gangs are in is roughly 25% black and 75% hispanic, so u tell me how the gangs can be the same size.......

martinez even if its over dope, why f13s saying they gonna shoot anybody with braids and a gang of other racist sh*t?
BS blacks used to jack and jump mexicans daily when mexicans numbers were small-I know because when I was growing up I knew alot of mexican kids got attacked by mobs of blacks its too bad blacks arent seeing it for what it is-PAYBACK stop acting like innocent victims-now that blacks are getting slaughtered they wanna cry racism and shit-but when we were getting victimized we kept our traps shut to the cops and everyone-what goes around comes around
*Mexican gangs are only flexing hard now against black gangs, simply because they have the numbers; and as a result, they're inflicting violence upon the black community as a whole, which is something that black gangs never did, when they (black gangs) dominated the L.A. terrain, due to the larger black population.

Back in the day, when mexicans numbers were low, their gangs weren't shit. Now that they have the numbers, their true colors are finally showing...

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, EVERYTIME ESES GOTTA BEEF WITH BLACK GANGS THEY ALWAYS BRING OTHER ESE SETS. I AINT SAYING ALL ESE GANGS IN LA ARE COWARSD (BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT), BUT A LOT OF THEM GOT BACKUP SETS TO HELP THEM OUT.

I HEAR TOO MUCH FROM BLACKS OUT HERE THAT ESE GANGS BETTER GET READY FOR A WAR IF THEY fu-- WITH THE WRONG BLACK SETS.
Look bro-how in the world arent the mexicans bring ing it to ALL black gangs!!??? come on -you gonna tell me taht The 60s arent hearing about the shit F13 are doing to blacks? fu-- that !or the shit happening in LA county? or in the pen? coming fool SURENOS are backing these fools into a corner-making them face the fact this a race war! but blacks dont wanna see it-acting like it doesnt exist!!see no evil-hear no evil-The gossip about a green light on all blacks aint known in black communitys??shit ! nah bro blacks know whats going down but they are seeing what is happening to black gangs and are avoiding an all out open war!!
I dont get you black fools reality its almost like you living in a fairy tale---we are instigating the majority of racial riots--in the pens and county---we are doing the offense -yall doing the defense!!fool wanna say that black gangs are saying eses' better watch out if they bring it to the wrong back gang....lol,,,,how much more in the open can the shit be????how much more racist and confrontational can we get???SUR has made an ally of a white supremacist--becuz they hate blacks so much....what other proof you need....?what? mexican gangs are going all out racist against blacks and these fools wanna say " oh man, they better not fuck with us!!" you gusy are retarded! its like saying the KKK better not mess with black people and be racist!lol, they already are at the core of their beliefs ....so is the SUR really. IN YA a sur cant even talk to a nig-cant share a shower stall with a black---but we kick it with whites-asians-and whoever else--what other proof you want?? we have made it 100% known ---its racist...and are instigating this shit cuz we know we gonna win---it aint the numbers its the way of thinking ! in YA and the pen when SUR was small they had the same confrontational attitude with blacks-out in the open racism....but you wanna say we scared??? dude if black peeps started the shit the SUR doing to yall it wouldnt take us that long to declare a WAR--you cowards. trying to avoid it!!

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 27th, 2007, 3:52 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
junta wrote:
TheReal wrote:
leftcoast wrote:the same size? wow, where u gettin ure statistics, the area where both gangs are in is roughly 25% black and 75% hispanic, so u tell me how the gangs can be the same size.......

martinez even if its over dope, why f13s saying they gonna shoot anybody with braids and a gang of other racist sh*t?
BS blacks used to jack and jump mexicans daily when mexicans numbers were small-I know because when I was growing up I knew alot of mexican kids got attacked by mobs of blacks its too bad blacks arent seeing it for what it is-PAYBACK stop acting like innocent victims-now that blacks are getting slaughtered they wanna cry racism and shit-but when we were getting victimized we kept our traps shut to the cops and everyone-what goes around comes around
*Mexican gangs are only flexing hard now against black gangs, simply because they have the numbers; and as a result, they're inflicting violence upon the black community as a whole, which is something that black gangs never did, when they (black gangs) dominated the L.A. terrain, due to the larger black population.

Back in the day, when mexicans numbers were low, their gangs weren't shit. Now that they have the numbers, their true colors are finally showing...

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, EVERYTIME ESES GOTTA BEEF WITH BLACK GANGS THEY ALWAYS BRING OTHER ESE SETS. I AINT SAYING ALL ESE GANGS IN LA ARE COWARSD (BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT), BUT A LOT OF THEM GOT BACKUP SETS TO HELP THEM OUT.

I HEAR TOO MUCH FROM BLACKS OUT HERE THAT ESE GANGS BETTER GET READY FOR A WAR IF THEY fu-- WITH THE WRONG BLACK SETS.
WTF!

Give me some examples of this ^^^^

Cause I ain't buying that shit.

Where are you from and what makes you an expert on the brown/black pedo?
MArtinez what do you get by telling these fools this???? come on dude!! ill give you the mexican gangs that have clicked up to off black gangs-----Culver Citys and SM13 and V13 against shorelines..........CV70s and 155 against all blacks.........ESL-WSL-NSL----against allbalck and asiasn------WIlmington-RSP-HC13 against all black gangs.HArpys and ATC-against 30s.......fuck this man you act like us hooking up is a bad thing.....nah its how it should be-----I dont understand gangs like 18 in a racial struggle still wanting to beef with other SURs -----thats what is cowardish!!!!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 27th, 2007, 4:06 pm

perongregory wrote:

should i go on?
we were telling ?look you #%@&#%@ ape-gorilla im not taking u serious you guys have no loyalty-no honor-not even to ur mothers-animals!!LONGEROS telling is so funny ---man you dont understand how SUR operates at all---so imma spit.....if a SUR tells ---there is a whole network to find and expose him when he gets locked up---most the time he gets dealt with svagely---ask the black fools on here who have done time with us.BUt lets see now for blacks there is no network to expose rats-snitches-they have no national structure---and well even when black fools are convicted of rape and snitching other black fools dont see t as something they gotta handle---its like "AInt my problem!"" also blacks are not requiring their own people to jump in a riot----not so the SUR' if a SUR doesnt jump in a riot---hes through!! every SUR wil know his name and they'll be no pen he'll be safe.but blacks??? man i could #%@&#%@ kill a nig in the pen -and unless we outright attack all blacks in site---no riot would happen---truth is --blacks are disorganized and stupid
thats right ima ape a silver back gorilla that a smash a pale ass small monkey like you to the ground. Black people dont give a fuck about that BS you pushin. anyone can act hard when they got constant numbers, but take that shit to another city that shit aint poppin. Only in socal is mexicans on that straight racist tip so shut you ass up, no one give a fuck about yo ass, you gets no attention, you still a dirty ass ghetto dwellin minority.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 27th, 2007, 4:52 pm

this vico-sal@hotmail.com dude wants to racist huh, well lets look at mexicans, yall are considered lower then blacks in this country, and as long as that is still in place, then I could care less what u say about what happens in the pen or in the LA streets, ur race will always be inferior to blacks so stay in ur place bitch

philip691

Unread post by philip691 » March 27th, 2007, 6:15 pm

Alot of Big talk on the internet and ONLY the internet!

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » March 27th, 2007, 6:40 pm

Yea, This wannabe Vico must put in alot of work for the "BIG BAD LBC CHONGOS". Lol Damn KillJOY it seems like you put more work in typin on these keyboards. Im suprised your "little gay familia" havent run a train on yo posin ass :lol: :lol: :lol:

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » March 27th, 2007, 7:59 pm

should i go on?
cuhz its funny how everytime somebody speak on T Flats they talking Ten Years in the past lol...what are them nigga doing nowadays? nothing at all lol..and who we snitch on?...niggaz dont believe in snitching lol snitching causing death nobody do that in my parts..and cuhz nobody crying because we taking no kinds of lost to you niggas at all

vico-sal@hotmail.com
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by vico-sal@hotmail.com » March 27th, 2007, 10:03 pm

mr. chill wrote:this vico-sal@hotmail.com dude wants to racist huh, well lets look at mexicans, yall are considered lower then blacks in this country, and as long as that is still in place, then I could care less what u say about what happens in the pen or in the LA streets, ur race will always be inferior to blacks so stay in ur place bitch
this fool has no concept of were his own people are in the social ladder!!!!!!you guys have always and will always be at the very bottom-its only when whites allow you to control ur destiny that you show how you are!!!look at south africa----when whites were running it -it was prosperous one of the richest countries--now??all the land whites once farmed were turned into desert by blacks who felt THEY COULD DO IT BETTER------funny---at the time of slavery---blacks offing eachother was rare-becuz someone had control of their lives---now they have freedom and first thing they do is fuck eachother up!!!its almost like leaving a baby to take care of dinner---lil fucker would burn the house down !!you guys dont have the mentality for freedom-serious! you guys need babysitters!prisons-baby mommas-welfare-white establishment! and then you blame your situation on mexicans working for less!!!haha---well what about places like mississippi -louisana--chicago-were latinos arent deep enough to take ur jobs??u still fuxed up....now whos fault is that

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 27th, 2007, 10:07 pm

mr. chill wrote:this vico-sal@hotmail.com dude wants to racist huh, well lets look at mexicans, yall are considered lower then blacks in this country, and as long as that is still in place, then I could care less what u say about what happens in the pen or in the LA streets, ur race will always be inferior to blacks so stay in ur place bitch
this fool has no concept of were his own people are in the social ladder!!!!!!you guys have always and will always be at the very bottom-its only when whites allow you to control ur destiny that you show how you are!!!look at south africa----when whites were running it -it was prosperous one of the richest countries--now??all the land whites once farmed were turned into desert by blacks who felt THEY COULD DO IT BETTER------funny---at the time of slavery---blacks offing eachother was rare-becuz someone had control of their lives---now they have freedom and first thing they do is fu-- eachother up!!!its almost like leaving a baby to take care of dinner---lil fucker would burn the house down !!you guys dont have the mentality for freedom-serious! you guys need babysitters!prisons-baby mommas-welfare-white establishment! and then you blame your situation on mexicans working for less!!!haha---well what about places like mississippi -louisana--chicago-were latinos arent deep enough to take ur jobs??u still fuxed up....now whos fault is that
haha dont know shit about history yet tryna lecture...like latin countries, or any non-white countries is really doin all that well for the few exceptions who suck white dick (japan and so on)

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”