LA Ni99az Are Hippokrits!!!

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

LA Ni99az Are Hippokrits!!!

Unread post by zip3ace » March 7th, 2005, 11:07 am

When people ask them are the Black P Stone Bloods in LA People? They quick to say the Stones in LA and the Stones in chicago are not the same and not konnected in any way. And how they dont follow the same laws are nothin.

But then these same ni99az quick to kall NY Bloods kopy kats... kuz no one gave Mack permission and so and so. Yall ass backwards.

LA didnt kopy the chicago gang but NY copied the LA gangs... aint that hippocritical?

MrYayo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: LA Ni99az Are Hippokrits!!!

Unread post by MrYayo » March 7th, 2005, 11:50 am

lol when did one gang become all of LA?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 7th, 2005, 6:54 pm

Black stones in L.A arent connected with the ones in chicago

someone came from chicago back in the days..and started it here in L.A

hes a member of the board as a matter of fact..tripple og

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Re: LA guys Are Hippokrits!!!

Unread post by Young Nile » March 7th, 2005, 9:19 pm

zip3ace wrote:When people ask them are the Black P Stone Bloods in LA People? They quick to say the Stones in LA and the Stones in chicago are not the same and not konnected in any way. And how they dont follow the same laws are nothin.

But then these same guys quick to kall NY Bloods kopy kats... kuz no one gave Mack permission and so and so. Yall ass backwards.

LA didnt kopy the chicago gang but NY copied the LA gangs... aint that hippocritical?
Thats one gang nigga.....

And the BPS's in LA was started by a Reptable nigga from Chicago. Not just a bunch of wannabe's who watched colors too many times. Or a bunch of Internet experts starting up there own gangs....

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 8th, 2005, 6:38 am

Young Nile wrote:
zip3ace wrote:When people ask them are the Black P Stone Bloods in LA People? They quick to say the Stones in LA and the Stones in chicago are not the same and not konnected in any way. And how they dont follow the same laws are nothin.

But then these same guys quick to kall NY Bloods kopy kats... kuz no one gave Mack permission and so and so. Yall ass backwards.

And the BPS's in LA was started by a Reptable nigga from Chicago. Not just a bunch of wannabe's who watched colors too many times. Or a bunch of Internet experts starting up there own gangs....
how u know he was respected in chicago? how u know he wasnt a wannabe?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 8th, 2005, 6:39 am

Individual wrote:Black stones in L.A arent connected with the ones in chicago

someone came from chicago back in the days..and started it here in L.A

hes a member of the board as a matter of fact..tripple og
thats ass backwards... kuz then u turn around and say NY Bloods arent konnected to the Bloods in LA.... so they fake.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » March 8th, 2005, 9:32 pm

if he wasnt respected.. why would they let him be an OG in another hood.. wouldnt he get knocked off?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 8th, 2005, 11:16 pm

zip3ace wrote:
Young Nile wrote:

CUZ NO WANNABE CAN COME TO SC. LOS ANGELES AND CREATE THE BIGGEST BLOOD GANG IN THE CITY ..................ROOKIE AS NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » March 9th, 2005, 3:40 am

DON'T TRIP OFF THIS NIGGA HE CAN'T EVEN SPELL

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 9th, 2005, 7:34 am

kidlocc700 wrote:if he wasnt respected.. why would they let him be an OG in another hood.. wouldnt he get knocked off?
not if they didnt know what he was doing.

i believe they did give him the right to start his own set in LA. But then yall turn around and say they not konnected. So which one is it? Are they konnected or are they not konnected?

OG's from Kali have brought hoods to NY... but ni99az still shit on NY as wannabees and fake Bloods. BUt when it komes to BPS in Kali its a different story... if u gonna respect one that was done the right way, then respect them all. U aint gotta like us but u gotta respect us.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 9th, 2005, 7:36 am

Young Nile wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
Young Nile wrote:

because NO WANNABE CAN COME TO SC. LOS ANGELES AND CREATE THE BIGGEST BLOOD GANG IN THE CITY ..................ROOKIE AS NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!
Mack kame to NY and created the biggest Blood Gang on the East Koast... thats a whole fuckign koast B! Not a city.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 9th, 2005, 7:36 am

Young Nile wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
Young Nile wrote:

because NO WANNABE CAN COME TO SC. LOS ANGELES AND CREATE THE BIGGEST BLOOD GANG IN THE CITY ..................ROOKIE AS NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!
Mack kame to NY and created the biggest Blood Gang on the East Koast... thats a whole fuckign koast B! Not a city. And yall kall him a wannabee. So whats the difference?

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » March 9th, 2005, 10:17 am

Well, you could go to Indonesia now and create the biggest blood gang there because there aren't any other blood gangs!

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 9th, 2005, 4:25 pm

Bloods in NY are wannabes cuzz they fuck everything up..

blastin on each other over there..

There might be a lil set trip here..but it dont make the 10 o'clock news bloods killin bloods..

and how would yall feel if i just created a gang today..

L.A LATIN KINGS??

you see what i mean..

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 9th, 2005, 8:42 pm

Individual wrote:Bloods in NY are wannabes cuzz they fu-- everything up..

There might be a lil set trip here..but it dont make the 10 o'clock news bloods killin bloods..

L.A LATIN KINGS??

you see what i mean..
nah... i dont kare about the kings... them ni99az from chicago anyway.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 10th, 2005, 12:09 am

zip3ace wrote:

L.A LATIN KINGS??

you see what i mean..
nah... i dont kare about the kings... them guys from chicago anyway.
What about a New York based Crew??

so for instance..Your neighborhood if your from somewhere

how would you feel if i just started hittin it up on walls..and claimin it..then i got other people to claim it...

You wouldnt be to happy about that because you have pride in your shit

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 10th, 2005, 1:00 pm

Individual wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

L.A LATIN KINGS??

you see what i mean..
nah... i dont kare about the kings... them guys from chicago anyway.
What about a New York based Crew??

so for instance..Your neighborhood if your from somewhere

how would you feel if i just started hittin it up on walls..and claimin it..then i got other people to claim it...

You wouldnt be to happy about that because you have pride in your shit
what about the Harlem Godfathers AKA Harlem Rollin 30'z?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 10th, 2005, 3:57 pm

the point is the BPS bloods got the name Blackstone from chicago....The Black P Stones were originaly called the Blackstone Rangers after Blackstone ave in chi.So if you call a B or C outside of cali fake,even if they have legit cali ties,and you consider the BPS bloods ''real'',then youre a hypocrite.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 10th, 2005, 8:19 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:the point is the BPS bloods got the name Blackstone from chicago....The Black P Stones were originaly called the Blackstone Rangers after Blackstone ave in chi.So if you call a B or C outside of cali fake,even if they have legit cali ties,and you consider the BPS bloods ''real'',then youre a hypocrite.
exactly!

c-dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by c-dub » March 10th, 2005, 11:00 pm

BPS bloods do not even claim people or folk or that they're in anyway connected to chicago, their name was just given to them by an OG from blackstones in chi. Eastcoast wanabees claim there set started in LA and that they're real crips and bloods.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 11th, 2005, 7:19 am

c-dub wrote:BPS bloods do not even claim people or folk or that they're in anyway connected to chicago, their name was just given to them by an OG from blackstones in chi. Eastcoast wanabees claim there set started in LA and that they're real crips and bloods.
can a ni99a from Elm Street Piru go to chicago and form the Elm Streets of People Nation and say they not Pirus and not connected to Kali in any shape or form?

How can u be a real Black P Stone if u dont acknowledge that yall ni99az started in chicago? Where does your history begin? Thats like NY Bloods not recognizing that Blood started in Kali. Its written in fucking history that BPS started in chicago. Them ni99az is even named after a chicago street. And yall say they have not connections to chicago? How krazy is that?

One minute yall say T. Rodger have the status to bring BPS to Kali. Then yall turn around and say yall not connected. If yall not connected then T. Rodger is not konnected. If T. Rodger is not connected then aint he a wannabee just like OG Mack.

Now I respect T. Rodger... he respects us. So I have to beef or problems with him. I was just using him as an example kuz everybody seems to know him. I just got a problem with yall backwards talking ass ni99az. Yall got Harlem 30's and Black P Stones... two gangs influences by other states... but yet we the wannabees.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 11th, 2005, 11:35 am

If you ever Listen to T-Rodgers than you would no that he acknowledges that BPS came from Chicago. As a matter of Fact I dont know any nigga from LA BPS that dont admitt that.
However T-Rodgers even said that the original old school BPS niggaz was on some "Five" trip at first and that younger generations turned it out...

So I dont know what you talkin bout homie....

Everybody in LA know BPS started in Chicago....They harder in LA but yeah they did start in the Chi.....

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 11th, 2005, 12:29 pm

Young Nile wrote:If you ever Listen to T-Rodgers than you would no that he acknowledges that BPS came from Chicago. As a matter of Fact I dont know any nigga from LA BPS that dont admitt that.
However T-Rodgers even said that the original old school BPS niggaz was on some "Five" trip at first and that younger generations turned it out...

Everybody in LA know BPS started in Chicago....They harder in LA but yeah they did start in the Chi.....
so if bringing a chicago gang to LA is OK (named after a chicago street), and naming a LA Gang after a hood in NY is OK... then whats wrong with NY Gangs based from LA?

c-dub
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by c-dub » March 11th, 2005, 3:18 pm

you dont understand LA BPS claims they're a blood gang, bloods started in LA, most eastcoast copycats are not their own gang they claim crips and bloods which started in LA not in their city, they should claim their own shit

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 11th, 2005, 10:31 pm

the name was not ''given'' to the BPS Blood.They just took something brought to them from another city and added thier own.The name BLACK P STONES IS A CHICAGO ORIGINATED NATION.Its just the same thing as someone in NYC taking the name Blood and adding thier own names to it.The BPS Bloods got the name Black P Stone from the BPS in chicago.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 11th, 2005, 10:33 pm

c-dub wrote:you dont understand LA BPS claims they're a blood gang, bloods started in LA, most eastcoast copycats are not their own gang they claim crips and bloods which started in LA not in their city, they should claim their own shit
Bloods started in LA but Black P Stones did not.Its the same shyt as Sex,Money and Murder Bloods in NYC,they added thier own thing to something that came from another city.

Sex,Money,Murder=NYC
Bloods=LA

same thing with the BPS Bloods
BPS=chicago
Bloods=LA

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 11th, 2005, 10:36 pm

Young Nile wrote:If you ever Listen to T-Rodgers than you would no that he acknowledges that BPS came from Chicago. As a matter of Fact I dont know any nigga from LA BPS that dont admitt that.

how are BPS in LA harder than the original BPS in chi?you fool,the Black P Stones in chicago are much more powerful and organized than the BPS Bloods in LA,and as a matter of fact,all Bloods in LA.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 11th, 2005, 10:49 pm

why the BPS Bloods can not compare to the original Chicago based BPS.

#1.the chicago BPS are the originals,Hands down.
#2 .the Chicago originated BPS are much deeper than the BPS Bloods,they have 12,000 in chicago alone with thousands more members in other cities in illinois/other states in america.
#3.the original BPS are not a street gang,they are a strict organization with a hiearchy and a written contitution with strict laws
#4.Have the BPS Bloods ever held any political power?I doubt it.the original BPS not only got involved in chicago politics,thier leader consulted with the president of Libya,theres some other things that i wont go into but thats part of the reason the BPS chief is locked up and the BPS are considered by the feds to be a national threat and a terrorist organization
#5 the original BPS has strong allies,thier first cousins the Latin Kings have at least 18,000 members in chicago with thousands of more members in other states/cities.The Stones also have an official allience with the VLs,MCs,familia stones and all the other people Nations
#6 have you ever heard of the BPS Bloods having high tech weaponry like military issues missles?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 11th, 2005, 10:51 pm

oh yea,and the BPS out here wouldnt tolerate RAPISTS and SEXUAL OFFENDERS like I hear the BPS Bloods in LA do!

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 11th, 2005, 10:56 pm

lol one more thing,Chicago has a much higher murder and assualt rate than LA,so LA as a whole is not ''harder'' or more violent than chicago.

some of you cali cats really need to stop thinking youre the hardest!you sound like idiots when you say things like young Niles comment.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 11th, 2005, 11:09 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:

how are BPS in LA harder than the original BPS in chi?you fool,the Black P Stones in chicago are much more powerful and organized than the BPS Bloods in LA,and as a matter of fact,all Bloods in LA.
OK so now calling each other names...

Anyways though. You aint just talking to a LA nigga who just talking...I done lived in both BPS HOODZ I done lived on 87th & StonyIsland in Chicago right in BPS hood. As well as Rodeo & La BRea. BPS LA hood...So I know how each hood operate. yeah the CHICAGO BPS's is deeper but all Chicago gangs are deep compared to LA gangs there territory stchetches far for BPS all of Hyde Park yeah I know all about them cats but trust. The LA BPS niggaz is much harder and wilder. Niggaz dont abide by know laws and rules. Just a wild group of niggaz. BPS J-Stones, and City Stones....All that "Organizational" shyt yall on in the midwest is all find and dandy but niggaz is straight murderers out this way with lest structure homie. We can care less about some "By Laws" and stuff like that. This the Trenches out here homie that "gang" shyt out this way is on a whole different level. Yall niggaz cant compete...
Now on a City Level I think Chicago is a more Crime ritten city then LA. Most of LA's Crime comes from Gang violence, Chicago is grimey with just a gang of Crime in general. If you took the Gangs out of LA it would be a nice place. But Gangs run LA. Its an underground Code of ethics out here and you aint from here you wouldn't understand it...
I done seen what Chicago BPS's have they aint got nothin on LA BPS's. So what if they the originals what that sapose to mean?

I dont even Like LA BPS's but I know what they about, and Chicago BPS aint got nothin on them.........

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Young Nile » March 11th, 2005, 11:12 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:lol one more thing,Chicago has a much higher murder and assualt rate than LA,so LA as a whole is not ''harder'' or more violent than chicago.

some of you cali cats really need to stop thinking youre the hardest!you sound like idiots when you say things like young Niles comment.

LOL.....

Oh and another thing. Atleast 70% if not much higher of LA murders are Gang related...Chicago is just a City infested with crime in General. Chicago Gangs aint got nothin on LA gangs Period point blank!!!!!!!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”