Is it Wilmington???

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
6-3 320
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Is it Wilmington???

Unread post by 6-3 320 » September 12th, 2003, 1:32 pm

A friend and I have been trying like crazy to find out what a certain area is called....if you drive down pacific coast hightway in between torrance and long beach there is an industrial area...but i see people walking sometimes, it has a lot of boarded up buildings and all...i always wondered what the name of that place is...i think it actually is close to terminal island....it would be great if someone knew the answer!

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Question on a certain area...

Unread post by E`S`T » September 12th, 2003, 3:49 pm

you're either talking about wilmington or long beach....when you cross the vincent thomas bridge south you're in l.b...when you cross it north you are briefly in san pedro....what streets is this industrial area in..pch and what?

6-3 320
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 6-3 320 » September 12th, 2003, 8:07 pm

Well im not really sure...i know its after torrance and im pretty sure its not considered long beach, because im real familiar with lb...in that area there is a turn off to terminal island(i think)...i just know its very industrial, but it was odd that everything was boarded up...but there was still people walking the streets, mainly latinos...
thanks

MK

Unread post by MK » September 13th, 2003, 1:29 am

Sounds like Wilmington to me. PCH past the 110.

6-3 320
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 6-3 320 » September 13th, 2003, 5:49 am

MK wrote:Sounds like Wilmington to me. PCH past the 110.
wilmington...it might be...i dont know, i just know its whatever is between torrance and long beach on the pch...it just seemed like an odd area...real industrial, lots of boarded up places, but a few people walking around...is that a happening area...are there gangs there? is there anything except industry there?
Thanks

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 13th, 2003, 7:23 am

wilmington is home of two gangs that use to be one the east side wilmas and west side wilmas they in war with each others

6-3 320
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 6-3 320 » September 13th, 2003, 10:48 am

so do yall think im talking about wilmington or san pedro...
i think it is closer to lb then it is to torrance, in fact i believe it is right before you get into lb?

MK

Unread post by MK » September 13th, 2003, 11:31 am

San Pedro is below PCH next to the Bridge. Above PCH is Harbor City/Torrance. If you keep taking PCH past the 110 you enter Wilmington and eventually Long Beach I think. Get a Thomas Guide

6-3 320
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 6-3 320 » September 13th, 2003, 1:03 pm

Thanks...so by my description of boarded up stores on the pch and being industrial...that sounds like wilmington..

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Is it Wilmington???

Unread post by mr 503 » March 2nd, 2004, 7:06 am

just came across this post .. but yeah wilmas is a crazy spot..e/s and w/s go at it.. there are more than just 2 gangs there ..on the east side i know for sure there is e/s lst..hyatt st.. eubanks..and ghost town....i think wilmington is one of the craziest spots in LA .. but anyone got any input on this let me know

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 2nd, 2004, 7:22 am

There are NOT more than 2 Mexican Gangs in wilmington, Lst., Hyatt St., Marhal St., Eubanks, and Ghost Town Locos are CLICKS of ES wilmas. WS wilmas has Wilhall Park Locos and Cst. Locos. Also there used to be a black gang called "ghost town bloods" and East Side Pain, I know in the early 90's they beefed with esw. I dont know whats become of them now but I do know that wilmas is DEEP and it would be very hard for any gang to maintain in wilmas. Even though the ws and the es beef, their biggest rivals would be Rancho San Pedro. This rivalry has been going for over 30 years. They also carry a huge beef with harbor city. I have ran into MANY of those fools and know alot of them as well. Do they have wilmas where you're at?

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » March 2nd, 2004, 10:02 am

i got nuttin but love for the east side. but them west side fools are shady, they straight jumped me and my 2 homies up at the r.b. pier , there was like 20 or more of them fools. i dont even know why they funked with us, cuz nobody was set trippin.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm

see homie, its the other way around for me. I have been backed by dudes from the WS and been backstabbed by the east...

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » March 2nd, 2004, 7:23 pm

hey sam.. nah they dont have any fools from wilmas over here.. yeah i know those are just sets from the east side that is what i meant.. i know about wilmas because my dad and my uncles are from the east side.. i have a huge family from wilmington..i got family on both the east and westside..i was just wandering whyi never hear about wimas in this gang post..since i know they are deep and crazy..

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 2nd, 2004, 8:30 pm

That is true, alot of brothers and Mexicans on here talk about alot of different varrios that are no where NEAR the size or activity as wilmas. I just sit back and trip cause I dont feel the need to "pump" the Harbor Area up. You know the biz since your familia is from wilmas. IT IS DANGEROUS for anybody to go into wilmas. Those vatos are known for trippin. Alrato, homie

6-3 320
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 6-3 320 » March 2nd, 2004, 9:24 pm

on pacific coast highway when you go through wilmington, is that gang territory, some have said yes..just curious...cuz i knew someone that lived right off of there...

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » March 3rd, 2004, 3:55 am

hey 6-3 yeah when u go thru wilmington.. watch out because it is real dangerous.. i dont even like to drive thru the eastside at nite and i know alot of fools there..yeah sam. for reals tho i think the harbor area should get more respect up here because those fools put it down and are pretty active.. my cousins homeboy from cv 70 even said wilmas was crackin.. its a trip because my dad and uncle are veteranos and they tell me fools still kickin it on the same corners..get shot and shootin at people..but i know that happens. everywhere. i also heard that the beef with san pedro started over a football game at banning park back in the 50's which ended up with a few fools getting stabbed..

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”