pics of your neighborhood

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: pics of your neighborhood

Unread post by puffpuffgive » April 30th, 2005, 9:06 am

and can you please tell me why you think manchester is worse?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 30th, 2005, 11:11 am

puffpuffgive wrote:i dont think they look too bad i wouldnt be scared walkin thru there...
Why? Do you think your invincible or are you just ignorant. Its not about whether or not your scared, but why put yourself at risk?

Franfurt has about 250,000 more people than the city of Manchester but Manchester has twice as many murders. Manchester's robbery rate is also four times higher than that of Frankfurt.

In fact APART from the murder rate, Manchester has a similar crime rate to Detroit which is one of the worst cities in America, if not the worst.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 30th, 2005, 11:49 am

NW10 wrote:
puffpuffgive wrote:i dont think they look too bad i wouldnt be scared walkin thru there...
Why? Do you think your invincible or are you just ignorant. Its not about whether or not your scared, but why put yourself at risk?

Franfurt has about 250,000 more people than the city of Manchester but Manchester has twice as many murders. Manchester's robbery rate is also four times higher than that of Frankfurt.

In fact APART from the murder rate, Manchester has a similar crime rate to Detroit which is one of the worst cities in America, if not the worst.

correct me if im wrong, but detroit is only the MURDER CAPITAL of America right? not robbery capita..

and puffpuffgive you cant judge a place just by seeing a few pictures.. the "ghettos" of LA does'nt look very bad either.. some of em actually look pretty good.. but still they have some of the highest crime rates..

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » April 30th, 2005, 12:15 pm

just to make it short: i aint scared to walk around any west-european hood because i just feel save here...

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 30th, 2005, 12:24 pm

TheWatcher wrote: correct me if im wrong, but detroit is only the MURDER CAPITAL of America right? not robbery capita..
i didnt say anything about it being the murder capital or robbery capital of America. Besides Gary, Indiana has the highest rate of murder per 100,000 inhabitants in the USA and in terms of numbers NYC and Chicago normally have the most murders.

Detroit has the highest rate of total crime per 100,000 which is the combined total of Murder, Robbery, Aggravated Assault, Burglary and Theft of a Motor Vehicle.

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » April 30th, 2005, 1:53 pm

man you euro motherfuckers are crazy haha. stop arguing about whos hood is 'worse', every hood has hard times. lets just stick to the topic, post some pics.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 30th, 2005, 1:58 pm

NoPeace wrote:man you euro motherfuckers are crazy haha. stop arguing about whos hood is 'worse', every hood has hard times. lets just stick to the topic, post some pics.
no muthaphukkas is arguing about whos hood is worse. PuffPuffGive wanted facts on why people thought Manchester was worse than Frankfurt. It was city comparison more than hood comparison. Anyway this aint supposed to be no discussion board its supposed to be pictures of your hood. Anyone else got pictures of they hood?

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » April 30th, 2005, 11:46 pm

Some of the pics that new york posted dont look all that scary either.Arrogant fools.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » April 30th, 2005, 11:49 pm

New york and london is similar with the high rise projects etc.Racial segregation seems to be worse there.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » April 30th, 2005, 11:55 pm

Franfurt LOL please dont start .Berlin is a damm bad place which can be very dangerous,african,turks gangs etc but frankfurt.Fock off.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 1st, 2005, 1:35 am

people get robbed and jacked every where, LA had the most muders this year, beating the chi out by like 4 or somthing,,, chi keep it gangster tho... chi G's bout money 2 the Fullest.
so instead of us all putting on body armor and clacking our gats, cruising around bad neighborhoods at night could we please talk about somthing legit, my neighbor hood is worse than yours.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 1st, 2005, 4:48 am

londonpride wrote:Franfurt LOL please dont start .Berlin is a damm bad place which can be very dangerous,african,turks gangs etc but frankfurt.Fock off.
fool actually i dont give a damn...you are makin this a discussion whos whos hood is worse. i dont even like living in a social burning point but if you look at the crime stats you will see that frankfurt is the crime capital in germany not berlin fool...little ali g kid tryin to netbang...

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 1st, 2005, 4:51 am

WhiteBoy wrote:people get robbed and jacked every where, LA had the most muders this year, beating the chi out by like 4 or somthing,,, chi keep it gangster tho... chi G's bout money 2 the Fullest.
so instead of us all putting on body armor and clacking our gats, cruising around bad neighborhoods at night could we please talk about somthing legit, my neighbor hood is worse than yours.
and whiteboy is right any hood in the US is 10x worse than a hood in europe thats what most of the people dont understand...i mean germany and england has its hoods and gangsters but i could never imagine havin crackheads livin in my basement and shit, you only have shit like this in the US!

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 1st, 2005, 6:33 am

puffpuffgive wrote: and whiteboy is right any hood in the US is 10x worse than a hood in europe thats what most of the people dont understand...i mean germany and england has its hoods and gangsters but i could never imagine havin crackheads livin in my basement and shit, you only have shit like this in the US!
You are right in saying Frankfurt has the highest (one of the highest) crime rates in Germany, however it is wrong to assume you only get shit like the above in the USA. USA ghettoes are far from the worst. Places like Soweto Cape Town, Rio de Janeiro and Trenchtown Kingston are unheard of in the USA.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 1st, 2005, 7:44 am

NW10 wrote:
puffpuffgive wrote: and whiteboy is right any hood in the US is 10x worse than a hood in europe thats what most of the people dont understand...i mean germany and england has its hoods and gangsters but i could never imagine havin crackheads livin in my basement and shit, you only have shit like this in the US!
You are right in saying Frankfurt has the highest (one of the highest) crime rates in Germany, however it is wrong to assume you only get shit like the above in the USA. USA ghettoes are far from the worst. Places like Soweto Cape Town, Rio de Janeiro and Trenchtown Kingston are unheard of in the USA.
no, i meant frankfurt has the HIGHEST crimerate...
when did i say the US has the worst ghettos? we were talkin about north america and europe youre gettin way off topic...

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 1st, 2005, 9:52 am

puffpuffgive wrote:
NW10 wrote:
no, i meant frankfurt has the HIGHEST crimerate...
when did i say the US has the worst ghettos? we were talkin about north america and europe youre gettin way off topic...
Highest crime rate where? Germany or Europe. Your the one who started everyone else going off topic i already said 1 or 2 pages ago this thread aint for discussion its for pics of your hood. So if your hood is so bad post some fuckin pictures of it and stop keepin us all off topic

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 1st, 2005, 10:41 am

1. i meant it has the highest crimerate in germany...
2. i was just sayin that manchester doesnt look too dangerous...

so when did i start gettin off topic? i posted pics and thats all, you and the other dude started...

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » May 1st, 2005, 11:31 pm

Listen you dirty little german.You started this shite now please shut the fuck up.Keep your comments about other peoples citys to yourself.And we will keEP ours to our selfs as well.OK

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » May 1st, 2005, 11:33 pm

POST PICTURES AND KEEP COMMENTS TO YOURSELFS GERMAN BOY.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » May 1st, 2005, 11:35 pm

Please tell me franfurt what is it that is supposed to look so bad in your pictures.LOL

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 1st, 2005, 11:46 pm

Yeah no offence puffpuff but I wouldn't be scared to walk through those areas

$outh$ide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by $outh$ide » May 2nd, 2005, 12:53 am

NW10 Rio is bad i read some where that sum 1 is killed every half hr in Rio n the cops sell like ak's any gun 2 the gangs. i was watchin some ting bout Columbia n dere is 1 city that if u are rich or jus above middle class that u need a body guard coz u will get kidnapped n stuff like that n this city is meant ta have like 30 murders a day.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 2nd, 2005, 2:05 am

you can't really compair places likke Sauder(sp) City to places like south central LA.... its just not the same.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 2nd, 2005, 3:56 am

hahaha... that was like the most stupid thing ive ever heard.. is U.S the only country with "crackheads" ?? hahahaha i hope your kidding.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 2nd, 2005, 4:04 am

$outh$ide wrote:NW10 Rio is bad i read some where that sum 1 is killed every half hr in Rio n the cops sell like ak's any gun 2 the gangs. i was watchin some ting bout Columbia n dere is 1 city that if u are rich or jus above middle class that u need a body guard coz u will get kidnapped n stuff like that n this city is meant ta have like 30 murders a day.
The stuff you read about Rio, there is a documentary on the film City of God that says the same things about Rio, in the special features on DVD.
We still all way off topic who got any pics of their neighborhood?

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 2nd, 2005, 4:43 am

londonpride wrote:Please tell me franfurt what is it that is supposed to look so bad in your pictures.LOL
idiot! thats the point they dont look dangerous! thats why i was askin if anyone wants to see some REAL pictures off german hoods. you are so damn stupid... and if london is so hard show me they statistics and pictures of your "ghetto" that prove it...did u even post any pics?

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 2nd, 2005, 4:48 am

damn this board is so lame always those idiots that have to tell me how hard their hood is...

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 2nd, 2005, 4:52 am

TheWatcher wrote:
hahaha... that was like the most stupid thing ive ever heard.. is U.S the only country with "crackheads" ?? hahahaha i hope your kidding.
come on i didnt mean that the US is the only country with crackheads i was just tryin to ay that nobody of those fools in herre that claim to be so hard has to deal with crackheads...they are just talkin but in fact the crackheads are sumwhere else but not hangin around their housing areas in london...

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » May 2nd, 2005, 6:58 am

view from suburbs to my home town

http://daverob.catalyst2.com/Flight1/hemlington.jpg

2modern day photos of my old neighbourhood within this article

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/n ... 757100.stm

ghost town area

http://www.etimo.net/pic/middlesbrough.jpg

Park End housing estate lookin toward town centre

http://daverob.catalyst2.com/Flight2/MbroParkEnd.JPG

the beach and river

http://daverob.catalyst2.com/Flight2/BritishSteel.JPG

another view to riverside

http://daverob.catalyst2.com/Flight2/ICIWilton2.JPG

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » May 2nd, 2005, 10:53 am

What happened here was that everone got into their "My hood is the biggest and baddest" mentality.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » May 2nd, 2005, 11:48 am

i was NEVER EVER saying that...

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 2nd, 2005, 11:54 am

where are the pics.? should've been the cream on my cake.
frankfurt has a big airport very big.much evaluation of anything ;lots of junkys were around those skyscrapers.and yugoslavian mafia is the one thats divided by war on balkans.they likely were involved or participated and and coproduce their stuff or if not let each other alone,'cause you never know.so it is like quiet safe for teens and twens ,as their parents probably use to work together in fabrics.
peeps here may have food and work,"good clean" house,but if son wants it he gets it.anything you can get there,you can get here as easy as milk.
it is maybe also the climate,and sense.Its not fun to present yourself at places ,in no times with stuff you shouldn't posses.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”