Rank these Sets/

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Rank these Sets/

Unread post by Y.G. » March 22nd, 2004, 3:14 am

YALL ARE BRAZY. I GLAD ITS NOT ME IN THE MIX.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2004, 12:38 pm

LOLOL THE FUNNY THING ABOUT THE NET IS THAT THOSE KIND OF DIALOG IN THE STREET CANT EXIST CAUSE ONLY AFTER THE FIRST FEW WORDS , A HOODSTA AND A GRAPE STREETA WOULD HAVE PILL FEW CAPS ....BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT SOME OF THE DISS ARE FUCCIN FUNNY ...C-UZZ IV JUST ROLLED DOWN MY CHAIR WITH ABDOMINAL PAIN C-UZZ SOME OF YALL SHOULD SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT BEING COMIC ....LOLOL BY THE WAY HOW IS BOUBA LOC'S DOIN

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » March 22nd, 2004, 4:32 pm

kevmac wrote: What they call you homie? You from the DIME right, then why you sporting powder blue rags? Just curious........
1st off nigga i aint puttin my name out there over the net second off 2 be pressin me who is u ? and how u fig im from the dimes?
Last edited by Ho0dStA bOi on March 22nd, 2004, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » March 22nd, 2004, 4:40 pm

purplepeopleater wrote:sissy-Boi they wuznt real Grapes probly wanabes like yo self, even tho yo story is fake its good for a laugh BUSTA
i can make about a 100 REAL stories how the grapes slap around 60s but i aint gon waste my damn time, everybody know the real

lolll @ u hittin niggaz up, lol hit up a real grape and get yo wig pushed back get real @ funny lookin ass with powder blue rag lol, nigga why u bringin up some sissy ass hood like overhill (if u even wanna call it a hood), GRAPES IS ALL IN YO HOOD, AX YO BIG HOMIES NIGGA, WUT THE F*CK IS U THINKIN? NO 60S IN GRAPE HOOD THO, GRAPES IS ALL UP AND DOWN YO HOOD DOIN WUTEVER THE F*CK THEY WANT PERIOD!

Crow still Crippin! G-style

#1 Grape Street Watts Crip
#2 East Coast Crip
#3 South Side Compton Crip
damn nigga now u dissin lol its hood tho i aint trippin , anywayz baby lotion dats a true story it happened about a month and a half ago maybe 2. what u gettin upset 4.....nigga u know yo hood is non-responsive . u talkin all that shit bout how yall baby lotions is in the hood but u one of the niggas that dont come out yo hood . u talk like u be in the hood nigga. neva in life do the baby lotions do what they want in the hood , yall sum succas , and wasnt yall coo with the slobs with that watts love shit ......

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 22nd, 2004, 5:37 pm

Ho0dStA bOi wrote:
kevmac wrote: What they call you homie? You from the DIME right, then why you sporting powder blue rags? Just curious........
1st off nigga i aint puttin my name out there over the net second off 2 be pressin me who is u ? and how u fig im from the dimes?
LOL....I ain't pressin you in the least bit......but when did we start wearing powder blue rags? ........cause the tradition of the 60's represents the original blue rag. I wonder why you mention some Apes getting served in the Hills, but you were off the dime....ain't that right? Why you so offended lil homie?
Last edited by Anonymous20 on March 22nd, 2004, 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 22nd, 2004, 7:40 pm

Boy Mr Kevmac you are letting go alot of tension on this dude from grape. Dog have really hit a nerve with you along with your other homie in here you guys are brazy.

mr nine owe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr nine owe » March 22nd, 2004, 10:53 pm

4 all yall ni99as talkin bout 105gc.the only time we beefed(r90's) with them was a few years back we wasnt even beefen like that ne way they the homies. and bout them bin gsta they nh's b4 ne thing matter of fact they not gsta no more ne way their hoodsta now, also r other allies menlo gstas r also now called menlo naybahood crip .........rollin ninetys out..

Unread post by Guest » March 23rd, 2004, 3:05 am

no sissies in Grape hood, END OF DISCUSSION

done dealy

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 23rd, 2004, 8:41 am

LOL AND DUDES UP IN HERE SAY THE RAYMONDS IS AGGRESIVE, LOL. :lol:

AY YO MENLO IS NH NOW? DIDNT KNOW THAT...

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 23rd, 2004, 9:33 am

HEY WHO TOLD U THAT MENLO WAS NH NOW...MAH NIGGA

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 23rd, 2004, 10:08 am

mr nine owe wrote:4 all yall ni99as talkin bout 105gc.the only time we beefed(r90's) with them was a few years back we wasnt even beefen like that ne way they the homies. and bout them bin gsta they nh's b4 ne thing matter of fact they not gsta no more ne way their hoodsta now, also r other allies menlo gstas r also now called menlo naybahood crip .........rollin ninetys out..

DUDE SAID MENLOS IS NH NOW RIGHT HERE...

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 23rd, 2004, 10:20 am

OH AIGHT GOOK LOOKIN....I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WE TURN NHC, ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS HAPPENED

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » March 23rd, 2004, 3:16 pm

bkstomp3 wrote:OH AIGHT GOOK LOOKIN....I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WE TURN NHC, ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS HAPPENED
the menlos been turned. or at least way back they was thinkin of turnin , i remember in like 2001 the homie from menlo was pushin NH's

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 23rd, 2004, 10:22 pm

bkstomp3 wrote:OH AIGHT GOOK LOOKIN....I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WE TURN NHC, ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS HAPPENED
homie how u aint know what ya set was claimin if u in the hood? jus curious

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 23rd, 2004, 10:36 pm

Q wrote:
Yea I 'm like you Q how are you going to be from a hood and not know whats going on unless you are not in the hood like that.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 24th, 2004, 12:46 am

Ace2 wrote:
Q wrote:
Yea I 'm like you Q how are you going to be from a hood and not know whats going on unless you are not in the hood like that.
Looks like he is in St. Louis- that would explain it.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 9:14 am

kevmac wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
Q wrote:

??? OH SO DUDE IS FROM MENLO? LOL WELL DAMN WHICH ONE THEN? PROBABLY NOT LA. YO ACE I RAN INTO SOME DUDE WHO SAY HE FROM INGLEWOOD FAMILY AND HE SAY HE LIKE TO BE "ROSED UP" IN ALL PINK FROM TIME TO TIME. SEEM FUNNY TO ME. DUDE AINT RESPOND YET BUT I ASSUME HE MUST BE FROM A COPYCAT SET SOMEWHERE ELSE... :lol:

L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by L..M..P » March 24th, 2004, 10:15 am

773rule wrote:
L..M..P wrote:Can y'all rank these sets?!?!

Angelo Mafia Crips-
Inglewood Villiage Crips-
Rollin 50's Crips-
Palmer Black Compton Crips-
Geer Gang Crips-
183 Bloods-
706 Bloods-
Elm Street Pirus-
Mob Pirus-
Ujima Village Bloods-
Lynwood Mob Pirus-
Lime Hood Pirus-
Hickery Street Watts Crips-
Ward Lane Compton Crips-
Twightlight Zone Compton Crips-
Chest Street Compton Crips-
Can sum1 rank these
Come on peoples!

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 24th, 2004, 11:22 am

Pasa wrote:
kevmac wrote:
Ace2 wrote:
Q wrote:

??? OH SO DUDE IS FROM MENLO? LOL WELL DAMN WHICH ONE THEN? PROBABLY NOT LA. YO ACE I RAN INTO SOME DUDE WHO SAY HE FROM INGLEWOOD FAMILY AND HE SAY HE LIKE TO BE "ROSED UP" IN ALL PINK FROM TIME TO TIME. SEEM FUNNY TO ME. DUDE AINT RESPOND YET BUT I ASSUME HE MUST BE FROM A COPYCAT SET SOMEWHERE ELSE... :lol:
YEA NEW YORC,
BUT THE DAMU'S OUT ROCCIN THAT THOUGH

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 24th, 2004, 11:34 am

naw the homie roccin the pink is frum inglewood family 77

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 24th, 2004, 11:44 am

Q wrote:naw the homie roccin the pink is frum inglewood family 77
OH YEA, GAYSIDE GAYSTA

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 12:09 pm

Q wrote:naw the homie roccin the pink is frum inglewood family 77

WHAT IN NEW YORK? ITS AN IFGB IN NEW YORK? THATS WHAT I'M HEARIN? :shock:

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 24th, 2004, 12:22 pm

no the homie wearing the pink is from inglewood in cali homie. and he said that they wear pink in inglewood. he lives there now

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 24th, 2004, 1:07 pm

WELL YOU KNOW PINK IS A REAL LIGHT PART OF RED
PINK IS MADE FROM RED THOUGH

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » March 24th, 2004, 2:15 pm

coconut1202004 wrote:WELL YOU KNOW PINK IS A REAL LIGHT PART OF RED
YEA I KNOW LIKE OUR POWDER OR BABY BLUE. THE DIFFERENCE IS POWDER BLUE ALWAYS BEEN A MALE COLOR ANYWAY. YOU CAN GET AWAY with WEARIN LIGHT BLUE BUT PINK? PINK HAS ALWAYS BEEN FEMININE FOR THE GIRLS. I SUPPOSE THIS IS THE FIRST RUSH OF THAT NEW AGE RED RAGGIN. FOR ALL I KNOW IT MIGHT JUST CATCH ON. PLENTY OF DUMMIES OUT THERE THAT THINK OF THEMSELVES AS SO HARD AND SO MUCH OF AN INDIVIDUAL THAT THEY FEEL THEY CAN WEAR A FAGGOT ASS COLOR LIKE PINK AND NOT ONLY GET AWAY with IT, BUT MAKE IT LOOK COOL. GUESS WE'LL SEE. BUT ME MYSELF I LIKE PINK WORN ON A SEXY ASS YOUNG LADY. PERIOD. THESE NEW AGE STUNNIN MILLINEUM WANNA BE GANGSTAS AINT GONE DO NOTHIN BUT RUIN THE COLOR. THATS ME THO... 8)

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 24th, 2004, 3:43 pm

I AGREE PASA I WANT TO SEE A BITCH IN A PINK THONG.I WOULDNT NEVER WEAR NO GAY ASS PINK.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 24th, 2004, 4:21 pm

Pasa wrote:
coconut1202004 wrote:WELL YOU KNOW PINK IS A REAL LIGHT PART OF RED
YEA I KNOW LIKE OUR POWDER OR BABY BLUE. THE DIFFERENCE IS POWDER BLUE ALWAYS BEEN A MALE COLOR ANYWAY. YOU CAN GET AWAY with WEARIN LIGHT BLUE BUT PINK? PINK HAS ALWAYS BEEN FEMININE FOR THE GIRLS. I SUPPOSE THIS IS THE FIRST RUSH OF THAT NEW AGE RED RAGGIN. FOR ALL I KNOW IT MIGHT JUST CATCH ON. PLENTY OF DUMMIES OUT THERE THAT THINK OF THEMSELVES AS SO HARD AND SO MUCH OF AN INDIVIDUAL THAT THEY FEEL THEY CAN WEAR A FAGGOT ASS COLOR LIKE PINK AND NOT ONLY GET AWAY with IT, BUT MAKE IT LOOK COOL. GUESS WE'LL SEE. BUT ME MYSELF I LIKE PINK WORN ON A SEXY ASS YOUNG LADY. PERIOD. THESE NEW AGE STUNNIN MILLINEUM WANNA BE GANGSTAS AINT GONE DO NOTHIN BUT RUIN THE COLOR. THATS ME THO... 8)
BOYS WEAR BLUE
AND GIRLS WEAR RED AND PINK

GAY BOYS LOVE PINK

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 26th, 2004, 12:44 pm

.BK STOMP, I THOUGHT U WERE NEUTRAL..DIDNT KNOW U WERE A MGC 65 X 70??? DIDNT U SAY U HANG TUFF WITH HOOVERS???

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 26th, 2004, 12:51 pm

purplepeopleater wrote:lol @ sissy gettin mad, nigga who the "i will get banned" is sadobbie? aint nobody born in this world that can chec my ass or the REALEST MUTHAFUCAZ EVER GRAPE STREET WATTS CRIP !!!!!!!!!! run an hide an duc for cover sissy, u got lil boys thinkin they fucin with Baby Locs lol u niggaz crac me up, all i seen from ya'l is a long ass list of dead homies because ya'll be talkin too much sh*t like the hoovas thats why them niggaz keep dyin left and right, Grape aint got no enemies because aint nobody dumb enough to do somethin stupid like that, heres a idea go tell yo homies that a nigga from Grape dissed yo hood and see wut they do ???????????? then prepare yo funeral arrangments

10 minutes and 3 seconds have u hangin from the 67th street sign with a purple rag round yo neck beeeeeeyaaaatch
*75% OF THAT R-I-P LIST WAS COMMITTED IN NON-GANG RELATED SITUATIONS. AS FAR AS, BOTCHED ROBBERIES & ACCIDENTIAL DEATHS.

*2ND, THATS NOT EVEN 10% OF THE HOOD R-I-P'N.

*3RD, THAT LIST BY IT SELF IS BIGGER THEN 90% OF THESE HOODS ON HERE.

*4TH, MUST OF THESE DUDES ON THIS SITE ARE FRAUDS AND CANT CONTRIBUTED ALL THE NAMES TO THESE HOODS THEY CLAIM..
Last edited by mangler on March 26th, 2004, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bkstomp3 » March 26th, 2004, 1:53 pm

mangler wrote:
.BK STOMP, I THOUGHT U WERE NEUTRAL..DIDNT KNOW U WERE A MGC 65 X 70??? DIDNT U SAY U HANG TUFF WITH HOOVERS???
LOL...WHEN the HELL DID I SAY THAT MANGLER??

sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 26th, 2004, 2:24 pm

mangler wrote:*75% OF THAT R-I-P LIST WAS COMMITTED IN NON-GANG RELATED SITUATIONS.

*2ND, THATS NOT EVEN 10% OF THE HOOD R-I-P'N.

*3RD, THAT LIST BY IT SELF IS BIGGER THEN 90% OF THESE HOODS ON HERE.

*4TH, MUST OF THESE DUDES ON THIS SITE ARE FRAUDS AND CANT CONTRIBUTED ALL THE NAMES TO THESE HOODS THEY CLAIM..
Non gang related situations? How you gone explain that one?

*2ND, I agree! That is a very small percentage of HOMIES 60.I.P I'd say less than 10%, more like 6%.

*3RD, I agree, the list of dead homies Alonso has posted is probaly bigger than 33% of the hoods on here.

*4TH, Either these dudes are frauds and can't contribute to the list of their dead homies, or simply fail to submit names, like myself.

Even further, the Grapes didn't kill none- SO WHATS THE POINT- cause dude talks more shyt than the SIXTIES and HOOVERS COMBINED!

sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 26th, 2004, 2:41 pm

L..M..P wrote:
773rule wrote:
L..M..P wrote:Can y'all rank these sets?!?! COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!
Angelo Mafia Crips- NEVER HEARD OF THEM
Inglewood Villiage Crips- 4 (below average)
Rollin 50's Crips- 51, 55, 57, 58 SMALL BUT LETHAL.
Palmer Black Compton Crips- ABOVE AVERAGE
Geer Gang Crips- 4/5 (average)
183 Bloods- NEVER HERD OF THEM
706 Bloods- NEVER HEARD OF THEM
Elm Street Pirus- 4/5 (average)
Mob Pirus- 6 (Above average)
Ujima Village Bloods- NEVER HEARD OF THEM
Lynwood Mob Pirus- NEVER SEEN ONE
Lime Hood Pirus- 4/5 (BELOW AVERAGE)
Hickery Street Watts Crips- NEVER SEEN ONE
Chest Street Compton Crips- NEVER SEEN ONE

Best I could do sense no one wants to respond to yall. PEACE!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”