FMK ~~ the end?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

FMK ~~ the end?

Unread post by chini » June 29th, 2005, 12:55 pm

looks like when school was back in session, they died out... now that it's summer break, are they coming back. Was it a fad, or for real. Diamonds are still full force around here, and they are doing the crossouts on the old fmk grafitti. Just curious.

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

LOL

Unread post by chini » July 15th, 2005, 10:25 am

in answer to myself, yes, I saw some scratchies ayer, but the tagging has gone waay down... hey , is this earthquake weather or what?!

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » July 15th, 2005, 1:33 pm

could've been absorbed by them too.

My homie stayed in their turf off Court...they were always holding down their hood back then. The Rascals were running around Douglas but I think they were related so the Diamonds let them stay there for a hot second. Diamond turf is getting smaller though, development could push them out. HHS, I don't know how they stay nearby, never seen one of those guys ever.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » July 24th, 2005, 2:32 am

ive seen HHS taggins by the tunnel on 1st street. thats the only thing ive seen or heard bout from hhs. but i had homies from fmk,most of em got sent to juvie and some of em hopped into diamond. theres still mobbin around temple street and beaudry and try to bomb on taggers from the local high school there.

chini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

thanks Nike

Unread post by chini » July 25th, 2005, 6:19 pm

I was wonderin. So they maybe got soaked up by the Diamonds, anywhoo, there are some fresh FMK tags here and there, not like a couple months ago. Stay cool guys.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 8th, 2005, 9:08 am

yea all the FMKz got in DST. DST recruited 15 headz during the summer.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 28th, 2006, 4:31 am

no everyone knows what FMK means

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”