FREEWAY GANG MAP OF L.A.

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

FREEWAY GANG MAP OF L.A.

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 23rd, 2005, 7:14 pm

L.A. is the City of Angels, and it is also termed the Gang Capital of the U.S. But L.A. is also the City of Freeways, which criss cross it, in all directions.
I propose that we alltogether map the sh*t out of L.A.County, with the names of all the Street Gangs that "border" on its freeways. Be they Chicano, Black, Asian or Other.

Pick a section that you know of, and list them up in order, going in any single direction. But list only those that touch on either side of the freeway & not the rest, as if you were driving down the freeway and upon looking to the sides, you would see the gang turfs & not just the names of the offramps.

Pick any section of the County of Los Angeles, and tag it up with the names. But remember, only list those that border the freeways.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 23rd, 2005, 10:20 pm

I'll start it off with the 110 Harbor Freeway.

Starting in San Pedro, you start off with
Rancho San Pedro, then
Leland Park, then
West Side Wilmas (on the east of the fwy), and
Harbor City (on the west of the fwy), then
East Side Torrance (on the west side of the fwy), and
KeyStone (on the east side of the fwy), then
T x Flats (on the west side of the fwy), followed by
Gardena 13 (on the west side of the fwy), right after the 91 fwy.

Someone pick it up from here...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 25th, 2005, 8:37 am

I take it that no one wants to help out with this one...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 25th, 2005, 8:58 am

Well along the beginning of the 10 towards 20th street & Cloverfield; that was where SMX3 and Graveyard Crips' hoods were in the past, even though these are very inactive now. Part of Sotel's hood bordered the 405. The Mar Vista Gardens where CC13 is at relatively 'Close' to the 405 off Braddock.
Alonso's maps show the areas farther east off the 10 and what they look like. So I'll leave those at that. I'm just contributing some easy ones from the Westside.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » July 28th, 2005, 3:22 pm

If you keep going down the 10 towards the 110 you have CFL, BFGC, PBGC,18st, ERS, DFS, R20's, HPSDE,SSK and a few more. Going down the 110 on the WS you have ATC, OHR30's, FTB and HPSDE but a lil more in because of USC. Then 18st, SS.TST, DOMG, STV, Hoovas, R.40's and SS.INTS is close by and a shit load of others. On the ES of the 110 you have WNBS, CSM, 39th St, HOBZ, PBS, 41 St and alot more if you keep going down.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 1st, 2005, 3:41 am

off the 10 you also got mgc, sycg, wbc, ggc, bps citys, brcg

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 1st, 2005, 12:21 pm

O.K. KOOL ~ Now we're talking.

Continuing on the 110 -north of the 101 heading towards Pasa.

Start off with VAR Alpine - in China Town - died out or dying out.

I beleive people said that OBS Osiri Boys are also in this area.

Just after you cross the L.A. River and the 5 fwy, you come into

EL13 EastLake on the east side of the fwy in Lincoln Heights, and
CP Cypress Park Boys on the west side of the fwy.

Next you come up to 43RD AVENUES in the Mount Washington area and Arroyo Seco on the west side of the fwy, and you use to have on the side of the fwy you find SS Pasa 13.
east side the Montecito Boys in Montecito Heights, but I beleive that they
clicked up with someone else (?)

As you keep going north into Highland Park, you run into the 57TH & 60TH Avenues, with Dog town nearby centered around 54th & Monte Vista, and
of course HLxP Highland Park on the north of all these, and on the east side of the fwy you have SS Pasa 13.

Who can put together the map from just south of the 101 fwy to the 10 fwy? I beleive you start off with DIAMONDS on the north & WASHINGTON BOYS or HARPYS on the south (?)

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 1st, 2005, 12:25 pm

lonewolf wrote:O.K. KOOL ~ Now we're talking.

Continuing on the 110 -north of the 101 heading towards Pasa.

Start off with VAR Alpine - in China Town - died out or dying out.

I beleive people said that OBS Osiri Boys are also in this area.

Just after you cross the L.A. River and the 5 fwy, you come into

EL13 EastLake on the east side of the fwy in Lincoln Heights, and
CP Cypress Park Boys on the west side of the fwy.

Next you come up on the west side of the fwy to 43RD AVENUES in the Mount Washington and Arroyo Seco area, and you use to have on the east side of the fwy -the Montecito Boys in Montecito Heights, but I beleive that they clicked up with someone else (?)

As you keep going north into Highland Park, you run into the 57TH & 60TH Avenues, with Dog town nearby centered around 54th & Monte Vista, and
of course HLxP Highland Park on the north of all these, and on the east side of the fwy you have SS Pasa 13.

Who can put together the map from just south of the 101 fwy to the 10 fwy? I beleive you start off with DIAMONDS on the north & WASHINGTON BOYS or HARPYS on the south (?)
I don't have edit, so I had to correct myself in this form.

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by j-dizzle » October 5th, 2005, 4:31 pm

110 thru dena to the 210w off starting fair oaks noth 210 PDL ALTA BLOC ROSEMEAD SOUTH EX VARRIO PASA RIFA KEEP GOIN TO MONROVIA MOUNTAIN EX SOUTH LOW END DU ROC CRIP MYRTLE EXIT NORTH HIGH END DU ROC CRIP HUNTINGTON TO MYRTLE N/S MNV 13 MOUNT OLIVE /BUNEA VIST DUARTE EASTSIDE 13 KEEP GOIN VERNON EX TO AZUZA EX AZUZA 13THEN PRETTY QUIET TILL U HIT 909 FONTANA.

210 TO 605 S ARROW HWY EX MIXED AZUZA13-N/S BALD PARK-DU ROC CRIP-DUARTE EASTSIDEKEEP GOIN TO ROMONA N/S BALDWIN PARK 13 TAKE 10 E EL MONTE FLORES 13 -AND BALDWINPARK 13RIGHT AT 605/10W/E INTERCHANGE ALL THRU BP IS BP 13 THAN U HIT WEST COVINA ITS ALL MIXED THE FUCC UP OUT THERE WC13 ASAIN GANGS N-HOOD CRIPS MOB PIRU I EVEN FOUGHT A RAYMOND OUT THERE KEEP GOIN THRU TO POMONA TOWNE 357 CRIPS N OF TOWNE ALONG WITH GHOST TOWN SOF TOWNE IS SS POMONA HAPPY TOWNEKEEP GOIN DOWN THE 10 TO INDIAN HILL GO SOUTH TO KINGSLEY 456 HOOD N WOULD BE CLAREMONT AND POMONA NAPS DOWN THERE TO AND VILLAGE CRIPS BUT BY THE SWAP MEET IS BLOOD HOOD/ESSAYS TOO THERE ALL OVER THOUGH EVERYWERE

angfsgv
What city do you live in now?: Glendora

Re: FREEWAY GANG MAP OF L.A.

Unread post by angfsgv » August 26th, 2017, 3:13 am

210- Villa Boys (Fair Oaks to Hill), Monrovia Nuevo Varrio/High End Du Roc Crips (Huntington to Myrtle), Duarte Eastside (Mountain to Mount Olive. Duarte Eastside also claims the area between Bradbourne, Central, Huntington, and Las Lomas along with all of incorporated south Duarte), Azusa 13 (Vernon to Citrus)
10- Lomas (Atlantic to Rosemead), Sangra (New to San Gabriel), Bartlett Street (Walnut Grove to Rosemead), Northside Montes (Baldwin), El Monte Flores (Santa Anita to Peck), Eastside Bolen Parque (Frazier to Puente), Westside Pomona (Fairplex to Dudley), 456 Island Piru (Towne)
605- Eastside Bolen Parque (Ramona), Bassett Grande (Valley), Jim Town/Quiet Village (Whittier), Los Nietos (Washington to Slauson), Canta Ranas (Telegraph), Neighborhood Norwalk (Imperial to Rosecrans), Varrio Norwalk (Rosecrans to Alondra), Varrio Hawaiian Gardens (Carson)

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 26th, 2017, 2:58 pm

110 north around china town. one side is victor heightz the other side is china town. you can drive off cesar chavez towards sunset or walk the bridge near alpine park. both neighborhoods is lazy gangsters hood. didnt kno this typa thing was rare.

EMayoral
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Unread post by EMayoral » October 23rd, 2017, 12:31 am

The west side varrios, from what I can piece together.
From the 10/110 interchange going west, there is:
Burlington Street Locos and 18th Street HVLS, RS, and GVLS (despite being rivals, their turf overlaps) from the freeway to Hoover
Drifters (from Hoover to Vermont)
A little north of the freeway, from Venice to Olympic and Vermont to Normandie, Playboys
On the other side of the freeway, the Harpys are mostly west of Vermont, but have tags as far as the 110 freeway

I'm not too familiar with the varrios from Mid-City onward, so I'm not sure if Bronsone or the Mid-City Stoners have territory all the way down to the 10, or if they're the only major barrios there.

From the 10/110 interchange going north, there is:
Burlington up to Pico and 18th Street up to Olympic.
DIA popped up for a little while, and their graffiti overlapped with the Burlington and 18th Street turf.
Orphans and Wanderers squashed in the area between Wilshire and Olympic.
-A little further west of them, from 6th to about 8th Street and Union to Alvarado, Crazy Riders
Witmer overlaps somewhat with Orphans and Wanderers turf, but they also hold turf further north, around the Good Samaritan Hospital on 6th Street
A little further west of Witmer would be Rockwood and 18th Street CLCS
North of Witmer, across 3rd Street would be Diamond Street

The other side of the freeway has 42 Lil' Criminals, although they might be gone save for one small tag on a fence. LA Live and the luxury apartments by the 110 took their toll on the smaller gangs that used to live and hang out in the cheap housing and vacant lots the developments were built on. That also includes gangs like Orphans, Wanderers, and Witmer.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”