Compton City Mexicans

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Compton City Mexicans

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » August 8th, 2005, 3:37 am

What Mexican sets in Compton are at war right now????

I keep seeing about the Tortilla Flats situation and I was wanting to know what it lookin like with the rest of the Compton Mexicans..who the Setentas beef with? the 155's? Alondra? etc. Are any other Mexican sets backing the Flats and are all Mexicans in Compton claiming Black folk killa too??? Someone lace me up with the Brown side of the game in Compton..preciate it.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » August 9th, 2005, 4:47 pm

all u Compton niggas and esse's dont know whats jumping with the Brown side of the color line?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 10th, 2005, 2:16 pm

im not from Compton but I know enough people and seen enough to know that almost no Comptone Varrios like each other. I have some nieghbors who used to live in Compton their from South Side Comptone Varrio Locos13 they seem to hate almost every other CV Gang especially the TF's and L36. their might be some hoods that are kinda cool with each other but mostly it seems they all kill each other. The way it seems to be is the T-Flats are the most hated.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » August 13th, 2005, 9:14 pm

is varrio alondra 13 big? i got jumped by a carload of them in the IE a long time ago.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 22nd, 2005, 6:11 am

No one is backing the Tortilla Flats. i heard 155St and 70's might be clicking up. But i dont know for sure, i started a thread thing to gather info. As for the LOCOS13, yup they been going at it with the FLATS for years, their hoods are right next to each other. them and LARGO36. And no other mexican gang is claiming black folk killa that i know of. CV Alondra 13 or A13 is not that deep. i grew up in nutty blocc crip, which is not that far from them. their hood is mostly just some apts right off of alondra next to Tragniew Park. They are pretty down though, they've been having beef with CV155St for years and a few have died. they also have beef with GARDENA13. i cant tell you how many they are cuz they mostly stay in their hood, and they arent too friendly to outsiders.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 23rd, 2005, 6:26 pm

[color=blue][/color][size=18][/size]I normally got respect for mexicans but I been hearin they killin blacc folks out there that shit aint cool cuzz.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 23rd, 2005, 8:09 pm

Rollin_20_crip wrote:I normally got respect for mexicans but I been hearin they killin black folks out there that shit aint cool cuzz.
streetsISwatchin just said in the post above your's that only CV T-Flats are claiming black killa.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 24th, 2005, 12:09 am

cvtf aint really killin no blacks, except civilians and FTP, fools hype up cvtf like they all that but really only people concerned bout them is the Fruit Towns and even they aint really trippin like that, the Fruit Towns r serving them

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » October 24th, 2005, 3:53 pm

leftcoast wrote:cvtf aint really killin no blacks, except civilians and FTP, fools hype up cvtf like they all that but really only people concerned bout them is the Fruit Towns and even they aint really trippin like that, the Fruit Towns r serving them
Aren't you from a town in northern California. If so how would you know if CVTF and is getting served by FTP? I think you must of read that information somewhere in this site and trying to pass on that information as your own. Now Pirus have killed civilians on purpose too, knew two personally and heard of some others. But so have some other CV gangs.

Now you saying that the only people concerned about CVTF is FTP is just plain wrong. I don't know if you have an idea of what I mean but CVTF is strongly hated by a lot of gangs, both in and out of Compton. Believe me if TF is getting hit hard it is a lot more than just Fruit Town doing it to them. To me it seems like Fruit Town and CVLocos are clicked up, the reason being is that they hit up around the same places and don't cross each other out. What Ruthless said is kind of true, CVTF seems to be most hated gang in Compton.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 24th, 2005, 4:00 pm

Did anyone watch the news a few years back when they showed about those Pirus who killed that old Mexican man? It was in a T-Flats hood, they killed him in front of his grandson...this was before fox 11 news started showing those specials about CVTF vs. FTP. and they say its only the Mexicans who kill innocent people?

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 24th, 2005, 5:25 pm

Aren't you from a town in northern California. If so how would you know if CVTF and is getting served by FTP? I think you must of read that information somewhere in this site and trying to pass on that information as your own. Now Pirus have killed civilians on purpose too, knew two personally and heard of some others. But so have some other CV gangs.
post a quote from this site thats stating FTP is serving cvtf?
r u from ftp or cvtf? i dont think so, so nigga shut yo ass up :wink: , i'm from everywhere so dont worry about that

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » October 24th, 2005, 6:33 pm

leftcoast wrote:
post a quote from this site thats stating FTP is serving cvtf?
r u from ftp or cvtf? i dont think so, so nigga shut yo ass up :wink: , i'm from everywhere so dont worry about that
I not going to spend my time looking for that quote, but I will tell who you got that information from, it was Y.G. No I'm not from CVTF nor FTP, and neither are you. So how come some non gang member, like yourself, can post about gang activity, but the go around and tell another non gang to not post his input. Especially since I actually live in Compton.

It does matter where you live. Since you live in Northern California how are really going to know what is happening in Compton. For starters it is obvious to anyone living in Compton that you are posting wrong information. Everyone out here knows that T-Flats has a habit of making lots of enemies that really have it in for them. For you to say that only FTP is the only one concerned with them makes you look like you don't know what you are talking about. FTP just is one of many of their serious enemies.

Seriously why do you care so much on what goes on here. No one from down here cares on what's going on where you live, is it Vallejo or something like that, so why are you speaking on anything. Are you going to use that old excuse "I'm from everywhere". No you live in one area place, Northern California.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 24th, 2005, 6:38 pm

mnjmc wrote: It does matter where you live. Since you live in Northern California how are really going to know what is happening in Compton.[/color] For starters it is obvious to anyone living in Compton that you are posting wrong information.

Seriously why do you care so much on what goes on here. No one from down here cares on what's going on where you live, is it Vallejo or something like that, so why are you speaking on anything. Are you going to use that old excuse "I'm from everywhere :? ". No you live in one area place, Northern California.

:shock:

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » October 24th, 2005, 6:40 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:Did anyone watch the news a few years back when they showed about those Pirus who killed that old Mexican man? It was in a T-Flats hood, they killed him in front of his grandson...this was before fox 11 news started showing those specials about CVTF vs. FTP. and they say its only the Mexicans who kill innocent people?
Is that the one were they say TF retaliated by shooting them up in a car they were riding in? How many specials were there about CVTF vs. FTP. I only know of one, well two if you count that chucky kid. I don't watch the news that much and I only really watch FOX11, to me it is the only one worth watching...LOL.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 24th, 2005, 6:44 pm

mnjmc wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:Did anyone watch the news a few years back when they showed about those Pirus who killed that old Mexican man? It was in a T-Flats hood, they killed him in front of his grandson...this was before fox 11 news started showing those specials about CVTF vs. FTP. and they say its only the Mexicans who kill innocent people?
Is that the one were they say TF retaliated by shooting them up in a car they were riding in? How many specials were there about CVTF vs. FTP. I only know of one, well two if you count that chucky kid. I don't watch the news that much and I only really watch FOX11, to me it is the only one worth watching...LOL.

That might have been the one. I don't know , it was a few years back. Not sure how many specials their was all together but I seen atleast two. the first one I saw they only said a Hispanic gang is at war with a Black gang. they talked about it being a hot summer with alot of shoot outs. Then a month or two later they said it was CVTF vs. FTP and they showed graffiti and all that stuff about "Chucky" from TF

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 24th, 2005, 8:46 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
mnjmc wrote:

That might have been the one. I don't know , it was a few years back. Not sure how many specials their was all together but I seen atleast two. the first one I saw they only said a Hispanic gang is at war with a Black gang. they talked about it being a hot summer with alot of shoot outs. Then a month or two later they said it was CVTF vs. FTP and they showed graffiti and all that stuff about "Chucky" from TF

Oh I seen that shit on fox...that shit wasn't that long ago...it was like 2 years ago....The one with that little fool holding the pistol...and shit right?? then they showed him when he grew up or some shit and his brother got shot up or somethin??

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » October 24th, 2005, 10:13 pm

Guage12 wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:
mnjmc wrote:

Oh I seen that shit on fox...that shit wasn't that long ago...it was like 2 years ago....The one with that little fool holding the pistol...and shit right?? then they showed him when he grew up or some shit and his brother got shot up or somethin??
That was the one with Chucky. When they show those little kids riding in the back of a car telling the reporter how much fun they have shooting at Largo. They from 10 to 12 years old I think. I'm sure that is the one you are talking about. That one was the follow up to the original. I sure that was the one you were talking about.

The one I think Ruthless means is one were they name innocent murder victims that where killed by either FTP or TF. Or atleast that is how I remember it. If there are any more shows than those about the CVTF and FTP rivalry I would not know about them, because those are the only ones I have seen.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 24th, 2005, 11:44 pm

^ the ones about Chucky and CVTF vs FTP came a while after they showed about some Pirus killing some old guy in the TF hood.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 25th, 2005, 12:11 am

I not going to spend my time looking for that quote, but I will tell who you got that information from, it was Y.G. No I'm not from CVTF nor FTP, and neither are you. So how come some non gang member, like yourself, can post about gang activity, but the go around and tell another non gang to not post his input. Especially since I actually live in Compton.

It does matter where you live. Since you live in Northern California how are really going to know what is happening in Compton. For starters it is obvious to anyone living in Compton that you are posting wrong information. Everyone out here knows that T-Flats has a habit of making lots of enemies that really have it in for them. For you to say that only FTP is the only one concerned with them makes you look like you don't know what you are talking about. FTP just is one of many of their serious enemies.

Seriously why do you care so much on what goes on here. No one from down here cares on what's going on where you live, is it Vallejo or something like that, so why are you speaking on anything. Are you going to use that old excuse "I'm from everywhere". No you live in one area place, Northern California.

no u dont know where i live dumbass u a civilian gang groupie, u dont know wut goes on in compton cuz u stay couped up in yo house with the doors locked scared of niggaz like me like that fake muslim buster named X, i'm that bad nigga yo momma warn u about, i aint got nothin about nothin from YG the nurse, but thats probly where u get half yo info, i aint no square sittin in my house all day researchin gangs like yo wierd ass, i live this shit, nobody in northern cali gives a damn about southern cali by the way :lol:

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » October 25th, 2005, 11:26 am

I REMEMBER HEARING ABOUT FTP KILLING A VETERANO FROM FLATS WHEN HE WALKED OUT A LIQOUR STORE. THIS WAS A BIG SHOCK BECAUSE NORMALLY, OLDER VATOS AINT REALLY IN THE MIX. HIS NAME WAS PHILLIP O.?? I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST NAME. BUT THAT SEEMED TO JUMP START THIS THING. ALSO BOTH SIDES HAVE BEEN GUILTY OF CIVILIAN KILLINGS. ALONSO HAS A VIDEO OF THIS LATINO DUDE TALKING ABOUT HIS DAD BEING RAN UP ON AND SMOKED BY THEM(FTP). HE HIDE BEHIND A CAR AND THEY RAN UP ON HIM AND SHOT HIM. BUT ON THE FLIP SIDE, SOME DUDE FROM CVTF PULLED UP ON SOME BLACK DUDES IN FTP HOOD AND SHOT THEM. ONE SURVIVED AND WAS ABLE TO IDENTIFY THE SHOOTER BECAUSE WHEN HE WAS LOOKING DOWN THE BARREL, THE VATO HAD "CVTF" TATTED ON HIS KNUCKLES. VATO GOT BUSTED AND HIS PUBLIC DEFENDER TRIED TO PUT MAKE-UP ON HIS TATTOS DURING THE TRIAL AND THE JUDGE AND PROSECUTER DIDNT FALL FOR THAT. SHE GOT INTO HOT WATER PULLING THAT SHIT. IT WAS A WELL DOCUMENTED CASE. BUT I THINK TF HAS BIT OFF MORE THAN THEY COULD CAN CHEW. THEY HAVE LAID DOWN MANY PEOPLE BUT ARE GETTING SERVED ALSO. THEY ALSO HAVE LOST ALOT OF SOLDIRES TO THE HANDS OF CV SEGUNDO. ANYWAYS, I KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT THEM CAUSE I HAVE FAMILY IN CPT AND I WENT TO SCHOOL THERE...

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 25th, 2005, 11:34 am

Yea I got family in Compton too....Although were they stay at it's kinda of in neutral territory only weak gangs be in that area...But the surrounding area is where it's goin down...and yes almost EVERY hood in Compton hates CVTF...

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » October 25th, 2005, 11:45 am

HERE'S PART OF THAT CVTF STORY

The only thing I've ever seen in Compton court that I've never seeen anywhere else was a case of defense misconduct that by all rights should have resulted in the public defender losing her license. This was a case involving a COMPTON VARRIO TORTILLA FLATS gang member facing a murder charge. This guy had CVTF tattooed on the knuckles of his hands, one letter to each knuckle. Just like the L O V E and H A T E tattoos Robert Mitchum had on his knuckles in NIGHT OF THE HUNTER. This TF homie rolled up on two black men sitting in a car, pulled out a gun, stuck the gun through the car window and started blasting. He killed the driver and severely wounded the passenger.

The passenger was in court to testify. From the discovery, the defense attorney knew that the witness would ID the shooter because he saw the CVTF tattoos three inches from his face. So before the morning session starts, the defense attorney goes into the lockup to see her client and she brings along some makeup. She applies the makeup to her client's knuckles and covers up the tattoos.

The session starts and the prosecutor looks over at the defendant and realizes that the tattoos are gone. He asks the judge to ask the defendant to show his hands. The man refuses. The judge makes a bailiff wipe the makeup off the knuckles to reveal the CVTF tattoos.

The jury is sent out of the courtroom and the female defense attorney starts bawling like a baby, pleading for the judge not to throw her off the case and not to hold it against her client. The judge reams her a new one but surprisingly, does not take the next step to have her license yanked. In fact, she went on to greater things and is now a supervisor in the public defender's office.

That's a story unique to Compton. For some reason, Catania didn't mention it in her piece. Probably because it doesn't fit her idea of a LOVE COURT.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 29th, 2005, 5:23 am

FTP is not serving the T-Flats, they both serving eachother. Thats a dumb comment. That guy who said it is obviously rooting for the FTP's bcuz their black, yeah i said it! but let me tell this guy something, dont go rooting for a gang that would probably serve YOUR ass too. That goes both ways. Give T-Flats respect bcuz even though some people might not like it, they are one of the most dangerous and murderous gangs in compton. What other gang goes at it with the FTP's? FTP's are feared even by crip gangs. and the CVTF's dont have any allies, the Fruit towns do, their surrounded by other blood gangs. And the crip gangs anywhere around them are too weak to step to them. CVTF is surrounded by enemies.What do you think the 70's and 155's are clicking up for?? cuz they wanna invite Tortilla Flats next?? i dont think so, the flats have killed members of 155 and 70...i know this bcuz i knew them. Its not a racial thing the Flats write PK CK and diss blacks bcuz crips and bloods are black. they would be dissing mexicans too writing mexican killa but theres only one problem....their mexican too

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » October 29th, 2005, 10:07 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote: they would be dissing mexicans too writing mexican killa but theres only one problem....their mexican too
True statement there.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 29th, 2005, 11:04 pm

and the CVTF's dont have any allies, the Fruit towns do, their surrounded by other blood gangs
this aint true. cvtf duz have allies, and actually the FTP wuz not getting along with the Leuders Park Piru for a while and one of them wuz teamed with the flats actually so there goes yo theory.......

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » October 30th, 2005, 2:49 am

leftcoast wrote:
this aint true. cvtf duz have allies, and actually the FTP wuz not getting along with the Leuders Park Piru for a while and one of them wuz teamed with the flats actually so there goes yo theory.......
Says the guy that doesn't live anywhere near Compton.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 30th, 2005, 9:37 am

This is not news. I am locking the thread.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 22nd, 2006, 9:07 pm

This topic is from another section and was previously locked. I am opening this topic for comment.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 23rd, 2006, 3:01 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:FTP is not serving the T-Flats, they both serving eachother. Thats a dumb comment. That guy who said it is obviously rooting for the FTP's bcuz their black, yeah i said it! but let me tell this guy something, dont go rooting for a gang that would probably serve YOUR ass too. That goes both ways. Give T-Flats respect bcuz even though some people might not like it, they are one of the most dangerous and murderous gangs in compton. What other gang goes at it with the FTP's? FTP's are feared even by crip gangs. and the CVTF's dont have any allies, the Fruit towns do, their surrounded by other blood gangs. And the crip gangs anywhere around them are too weak to step to them. CVTF is surrounded by enemies.What do you think the 70's and 155's are clicking up for?? because they wanna invite Tortilla Flats next?? i dont think so, the flats have killed members of 155 and 70...i know this bcuz i knew them. Its not a racial thing the Flats write PK CK and diss blacks bcuz crips and bloods are black. they would be dissing mexicans too writing mexican killa but theres only one problem....their mexican too

THEY HAVE HAD ALLIES IN THE PAST BUT THE REASON WHY I SAY THE FTP IS SERVING THE CVTF IS BECAUSE FTP IS OUT IN THEY HOOD BUT WHERE ARE TF'S AT??? WHERE ARE KAK'S AND ALL THE OTHER TAGGER CREWS THAT WAS DOWN WITH THEM AT??? THEY CAN'T BE FOUND AND IF OG'S FROM TF ARE GETTING BUSTED HEY IT HAPPENS TO OG BLOODS AND CRIPS ALL DAY. I SAID THIS A LONG TIME AGO THAT TOO ME THEY WERE THE HARDEST MEXICAN GANG BECAUSE TO BEEF WITH EVERYBODY IN COMPTON THEY AIN'T NO EASY TASK BUT JUST LIKE 18 ST. AND HOOVERS AIN'T FEARED ANYMORE LIKE THEY USE TO SAME WITH THE TF'S.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 23rd, 2006, 9:51 am

I don't feel sorry for anything that happens to TF. I'm baffled as to what those fools are trying to achieve by taking on so many enemies. TF hood is dwindling and spread out, but the FTP hood is the same so I wouldn't say the Fruits are gettin served.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 23rd, 2006, 3:33 pm

i think streets was refferin to the time when TF were havin their victories before 02

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 24th, 2006, 5:02 am

Even thought a lot of TF's moved they would come back in a heartbeat if they were called on

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”