Blood and Crip shit being to commercialized......

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 6th, 2005, 1:42 pm

^^^ yeah ok... cuzz we all know that yahoo is the ultimate source for Crips and bloods and their validity. Man I guarantee that most niggas outside of Cali and the Westcoast never would of known or heard about most hoods if it wasn't for the music and media(magazines, internet,etc..) Most of these niggas never even met a real nigga from the off-brand hood they claim... Niggas need to get off nuts... no monte trompa

phenomenom

Re: Blood and Crip shit being to commercialized......

Unread post by phenomenom » October 1st, 2005, 10:36 am

Guage12 wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:most of these cats thats bangin outside of Cali don't even know what they bangin for you could ask them and they wouldn't even know.

fool, cats that bang in cali dont kno what they bangin for either. they grew up in the hood, their parents were in a gang, whatever. its the same sh*t in other hoods nationwide. blood and crip is just a name. a gang is a gang. a hood is a hood.

I agree with you nigga but Blood and Crip is a CALIFORNIA THING I don't wanna go to New York and see fools actin like they B's and C's cause that ain't New York..... These niggaz ain't got to be perpatrating to be Westcoast when they got they own gangs out there Latin kings, Gangster disples and all of them other gangs. My point is if you bangin blood or crip but ain't bang it Cali style then don't bang the shit at all. Just like niggaz in Chicago addin 5 and 6point shit to there wannabe crip gangs out there... they distortin it and making a mokery out of it and any real Crip or blood from Cali will tell you that[/quote]
noe but thats were u rong potna

The United Blood Nation, simply called the Bloods, formed in 1993, within the New York City jail system on Rikers Island's GMDC (George Mochen Detention Center), sometimes called C-73. GMDC was used to segregate problem inmates from the rest of the detention center. Prior to this time period, the Latin Kings were the most prevalent and organized gang in the NYC jail system. The Latin Kings, with mostly Hispanic members, were targeting African American inmates with violence. These African American inmates, organized by some of the more violent and charismatic inmates, formed a protection group which they called the United Blood Nation. This United Blood Nation, which was actually a prison gang, was emulating the Bloods street gangs in Los Angeles, California. Several of the leaders of this recently created prison gang formed eight original Blood sets to recruit in their neighborhoods across New York City. These original sets were: Mad Stone Villains (MSV), Valentine Bloods (VB), Nine Trey Gangsters (NTG), Gangster Killer Bloods (GKB), One Eight Trey (183) Bloods, Hit Squad Brims (HSB), Blood Stone Villains (BSV) and Sex, Money and Murder (SMM).

By 1996, thousands of members of the Blood street gang were establishing themselves as a formidable force among gangs and continued a steady drive for recruitment. At this time, the bloods were more violent than other gangs but much less organized. Numerous slashings (razor blade or knife attacks) were reported during robberies and discovered to be initiations into the Bloods. This Blood in ritual became the trademark for the Bloods. Bloods recruited throughout the East Coast and began spreading their drug networks rapidly. Blood gangs can be found in the New York City area, Upper New York State, New Jersey, Baltimore, Hagerstown, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Connecticut to name a few.

Recently, Blood gangs have become a favorite target of Law Enforcement because of their connection to violence. Bloods will commit violence against other Blood sets and there is no direct Regional or National leadership or connections. According to some sources, East Coast Bloods and West Coast Bloods conducted a series of meetings in 1999 and formed the United Blood Nation as a way to align all Blood gangs as one Nation for the purposes of power and unity. This alleged unification resulted in the Bloods referring to themselves as Damu, a Swahili word synonymous for Blood.

Bloods refer to each other as Dawg (DOGS). They will burn an upside down triangular shape, looking like a dog paw, on their upper arm. The three circular burns, usually from a cigarette, can be found on a member of the bloods. Some Bloods will have a tattoo of a dog, usually a bulldog, like the Mack Truck logo. Bloods will also use the acronym M.O.B. (Member of Blood or Money Over Bitches) to identify themselves. This can be seen as a burn scar or sometimes a tattoo. The Bloods have recently, in the year 2000, become more involved and connected to their People Nation affiliation.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 1st, 2005, 5:48 pm

phenomenom wrote:
Guage12 wrote:
makaveli389 wrote:most of these cats thats bangin outside of Cali don't even know what they bangin for you could ask them and they wouldn't even know.

fool, cats that bang in cali dont kno what they bangin for either. they grew up in the hood, their parents were in a gang, whatever. its the same sh*t in other hoods nationwide. blood and crip is just a name. a gang is a gang. a hood is a hood.

I agree with you nigga but Blood and Crip is a CALIFORNIA THING I don't wanna go to New York and see fools actin like they B's and C's cause that ain't New York..... These niggaz ain't got to be perpatrating to be Westcoast when they got they own gangs out there Latin kings, Gangster disples and all of them other gangs. My point is if you bangin blood or crip but ain't bang it Cali style then don't bang the shit at all. Just like niggaz in Chicago addin 5 and 6point shit to there wannabe crip gangs out there... they distortin it and making a mokery out of it and any real Crip or blood from Cali will tell you that

The United Blood Nation, simply called the Bloods, formed in 1993, within the New York City jail system on Rikers Island's GMDC (George Mochen Detention Center), sometimes called C-73. GMDC was used to segregate problem inmates from the rest of the detention center. Prior to this time period, the Latin Kings were the most prevalent and organized gang in the NYC jail system. The Latin Kings, with mostly Hispanic members, were targeting African American inmates with violence. These African American inmates, organized by some of the more violent and charismatic inmates, formed a protection group which they called the United Blood Nation. This United Blood Nation, which was actually a prison gang, was emulating the Bloods street gangs in Los Angeles, California. Several of the leaders of this recently created prison gang formed eight original Blood sets to recruit in their neighborhoods across New York City. These original sets were: Mad Stone Villains (MSV), Valentine Bloods (VB), Nine Trey Gangsters (NTG), Gangster Killer Bloods (GKB), One Eight Trey (183) Bloods, Hit Squad Brims (HSB), Blood Stone Villains (BSV) and Sex, Money and Murder (SMM).

By 1996, thousands of members of the Blood street gang were establishing themselves as a formidable force among gangs and continued a steady drive for recruitment. At this time, the bloods were more violent than other gangs but much less organized. Numerous slashings (razor blade or knife attacks) were reported during robberies and discovered to be initiations into the Bloods. This Blood in ritual became the trademark for the Bloods. Bloods recruited throughout the East Coast and began spreading their drug networks rapidly. Blood gangs can be found in the New York City area, Upper New York State, New Jersey, Baltimore, Hagerstown, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Connecticut to name a few.

Recently, Blood gangs have become a favorite target of Law Enforcement because of their connection to violence. Bloods will commit violence against other Blood sets and there is no direct Regional or National leadership or connections. According to some sources, East Coast Bloods and West Coast Bloods conducted a series of meetings in 1999 and formed the United Blood Nation as a way to align all Blood gangs as one Nation for the purposes of power and unity. This alleged unification resulted in the Bloods referring to themselves as Damu, a Swahili word synonymous for Blood.

Bloods refer to each other as Dawg (DOGS). They will burn an upside down triangular shape, looking like a dog paw, on their upper arm. The three circular burns, usually from a cigarette, can be found on a member of the bloods. Some Bloods will have a tattoo of a dog, usually a bulldog, like the Mack Truck logo. Bloods will also use the acronym M.O.B. (Member of Blood or Money Over women) to identify themselves. This can be seen as a burn scar or sometimes a tattoo. The Bloods have recently, in the year 2000, become more involved and connected to their People Nation affiliation.[/quote]

I don't know about most of the info, since I'm not eastcoast, bu the stuff i made bold in the above quote is BS. People in Cali don't heard about UBN being outside of prison except for like DipSet Videos, and if anything, the Jungle and City Stones have lost almost all resemblance to the Peoples' Nation. T.Rodgers was really the only connection, and some of the youngsters from that set might not even know their set if from Chicago. Their youngsters are pretty unorganized, too, they have been jumping random people in LA lately, but that's another story.

P.S. If any LA Stones are reading this, this isn't a diss, but really some of your youngsters don't know what they're doing. Straighten them out.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 1st, 2005, 6:03 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
phenomenom wrote:
Guage12 wrote:

I agree with you nigga but Blood and Crip is a CALIFORNIA THING I don't wanna go to New York and see fools actin like they B's and C's cause that ain't New York..... These niggaz ain't got to be perpatrating to be Westcoast when they got they own gangs out there Latin kings, Gangster disples and all of them other gangs. My point is if you bangin blood or crip but ain't bang it Cali style then don't bang the shit at all. Just like niggaz in Chicago addin 5 and 6point shit to there wannabe crip gangs out there... they distortin it and making a mokery out of it and any real Crip or blood from Cali will tell you that

Bloods refer to each other as Dawg (DOGS). They will burn an upside down triangular shape, looking like a dog paw, on their upper arm. The three circular burns, usually from a cigarette, can be found on a member of the bloods. Some Bloods will have a tattoo of a dog, usually a bulldog, like the Mack Truck logo. Bloods will also use the acronym M.O.B. (Member of Blood or Money Over women) to identify themselves. This can be seen as a burn scar or sometimes a tattoo. The Bloods have recently, in the year 2000, become more involved and connected to their People Nation affiliation.
I don't know about most of the info, since I'm not eastcoast, bu the stuff i made bold in the above quote is BS. People in Cali don't heard about UBN being outside of prison except for like DipSet Videos, and if anything, the Jungle and City Stones have lost almost all resemblance to the Peoples' Nation. T.Rodgers was really the only connection, and some of the youngsters from that set might not even know their set if from Chicago. Their youngsters are pretty unorganized, too, they have been jumping random people in LA lately, but that's another story.

P.S. If any LA Stones are reading this, this isn't a diss, but really some of your youngsters don't know what they're doing. Straighten them out.
^^^^^^^^^^^ messed up quotes

phenomenom

Unread post by phenomenom » October 2nd, 2005, 12:43 pm

naw they have connection through out the u.s so the ones in new york are sum true stuff juz like the ones in the westcoast(even though the gang activity might be higher there) it still dont meen the ones in the eastcoast arent the really part of the bloods jus cus the bloodz started in cali(no offense to the westcoast) doesnt meen the ones in eastcoast arent as blood az them. Its jus like me the mara salvatrucha is a big gang in mexico and it spreaded to maryland where i got jumped in people think i shouldnt b part furst of all cuz im black and it contains about mostly hispanics and second of all cuz they think the one down hurr iz fake!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 2nd, 2005, 5:53 pm

phenomenom wrote:naw they have connection through out the u.s so the ones in new york are sum true stuff juz like the ones in the westcoast(even though the gang activity might be higher there) it still dont meen the ones in the eastcoast arent the really part of the bloods jus cus the bloodz started in cali(no offense to the westcoast) doesnt meen the ones in eastcoast arent as blood az them. Its jus like me the mara salvatrucha is a big gang in mexico and it spreaded to maryland where i got jumped in people think i shouldnt b part furst of all because im black and it contains about mostly hispanics and second of all because they think the one down hurr iz fake!
You idiot, LA MARA IS FROM EL SALVADOR, NOT MEXICO!!!!

If you REALLY in MS-13, then you should AT LEAST be able to recognize a whole COUNTRY YOUR OWN GANG IS FROM.

YOU are fake, even though D.C. MS-13 is real.

And NO, the NY UBN has no connection to Cali, I'm IN California, and yes, there are SOME bloods in NY with a real connection, like some R20s, etc., but UBN started independant of Cali bloods, they started as a protection system, like you yourself said, but never even tried to set up a connection to Cali. And most of the NY bloods with a Cali connection were there independant of UBN.

The closest thing UBN has a connection they have is Game being in that "Certified Gangstas" video with Dipset, lol.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 2nd, 2005, 7:26 pm

This is just my opinion.

I believe that media has had a major influence on the spread of Bloods and Crips across the country.

Sure maybe they would have hit the major cities after a while like the Chicago gangs, but do you think it would have happened as fast as it has?

I'm not saying that people in these Blood and Crip sets outside of California aren't real. I'm sure they are willing to die just as much as Los Angeles gangsters for their gang.

But do you really think that if the media never talked about gang life in LA things would be the way they are today?

It just seems that people were to lazy to think of something original so some guy said "F#ck it, let's just call ourselves Bloods."

And don't yell at me for saying that, Phenomenom said it himself
phenomenom wrote:This United Blood Nation, which was actually a prison gang, was emulating the Bloods street gangs in Los Angeles, California.
With people like R. Kelly and Lil Wayne putting lowriders in their videos even though they aren't from the south-west? Like rappers from the South throwing up different signs with their hands and getting tattoo tears as well as other tats that resemble LA gang tats?

And if people are going to get mad at Jim Jones and Dipset for wearing colored bandanas because they aren't from LA, why aren't you going after every single other rapper that is out there for doing the EXACT same thing?

Look at the videos. It seems that 7 out of 10 rappers wear bandanas. How come nothing is being said to them? Just Dipset and Jim Jones?

How about how before Los Angeles rappers talked about gangs nobody outside of LA talked about gang life at all. Now everyone and their mother is all of a sudden a "gangster".

As a matter of fact I see a lot more rappers down south saying that they are gangster and all that more than I see New York rappers saying it.

And didn't The Game do "Certified Gangsters" with Dipset and Jim Jones?
The Game says he is a real Blood from Compton so if he had a problem with dipset would he have done the video?

That's just my thoughts on the subject...

Here's some pics to prove my point. It's not just Jim Jones and Dipset emulating LA style.

[img]http://www.monkeyview.net/id/1250/lil_w ... ayne_3.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hiponline.com/artist/music/l ... e/6822.jpg[/img]

[img]http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yah ... elly_b.jpg[/img][img]http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/images/ ... 5_6219.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.netpropulsionlab.com/DR/cele ... d-baby.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/cms/2004 ... 477356.jpg[/img][img]http://chronicmagazine.com/uploaded_ima ... ck%204.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000 ... ZZZZZZ.jpg[/img][img]http://www.dustygroove.com/images/produ ... o_101b.jpg[/img]

See? Bandanas and Hand signals everywhere. Yet nothing has been said on the subject.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 2nd, 2005, 8:40 pm

yeah that's real talk right there but what you talkin bout know body saying anything about them rappers I said it when I fisrt started the thread...

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » October 2nd, 2005, 9:31 pm

^^^ those niggas above is garbage anyway...The difference between them and dipset is dipset came out last yr saying they were from some invented slob set those other niggas just commercial. It's basically cuzzz niggas don't wanna be original so they feel they gotta copy some style and the Westcoast style has pretty much stayed the same for decades but these niggas recently is bitin the style cuzz niggas stopped caring and set trippin... now the shit has got way outta hand. As far as the game doin songs w/ dipset... niggas would do anything for $ so... but Im sure the nigga knows they fake as fucc at the same time. Game isn't the mouthpiece for Compton anyway he don't represent all of Compton just himself. Im sure niggas from his own hood don't like hearing Jim Jones rap about some hood he didn't even know about 2 yrs ago. These niggas that came out in 2000 bangin is fake as fucc.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 3rd, 2005, 9:45 am

GOT DAM NIGGAZ IS STRAIGHT BITCH MADE PUNK ASS CRY BABY FAGGOTS B AND C ESTABLISHED IN MID 1990 AND 91 DAM IF U NEVA BEEN TO NYC PLEASE DONT SPEAK ON IT CUZ U DONT KNOW SHIT, IF U WAS NYC TALKING THAT BULL YOU WOULD GET YO ASS POPPED REAL QUICC, DAM ITS OVER AND DONE WITH, DAM SOUND LIKE SPOILED ASS WHITE KIDS CRYING OVER A GI JOE WITH KUNG FU GRIP, DAM IF YOU REALLY GOT A PROBLEM WITH NYC GET OFF YOUR MOTHERS OR LIBARY'S COMPUTER CATCH A ROUND TRIP FLIGHT FROM LAX ON JET BLUE COME TO NYC ESPECIALLY CROOKLYN AND SPEAK YOUR MIND AND OH YEA BRING ALL OF YOUR BODY GUARDS TOO!

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » October 3rd, 2005, 10:18 am

^^ Nigga shut the fucc up... uz a big ass pussy nigga u aint 'bout shit. How bout yo fake ass come to L.A. with yo faggot ass eastcoast accent saying u ETG... nigga u don't even know where the hood is u fuccin off brand mark. Nigga aint nobody over here respecting these niggas that come out in 2000 saying they crip or blood y'all niggas garbage. Fake ass niggas need to be original and get off the nuts.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » October 3rd, 2005, 10:21 am

Ahh and by the way I have been to NY a few times and everybody and they mamma know that the wasn't no Crips or slobs in your garbage ass city. back then y'all niggas was jealous and screamin F.... Compton. Now y'all niggas on the Cpt's nuts fuccin faggots

phenomenom

Unread post by phenomenom » October 3rd, 2005, 3:00 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
phenomenom wrote:naw they have connection through out the u.s so the ones in new york are sum true stuff juz like the ones in the westcoast(even though the gang activity might be higher there) it still dont meen the ones in the eastcoast arent the really part of the bloods jus cus the bloodz started in cali(no offense to the westcoast) doesnt meen the ones in eastcoast arent as blood az them. Its jus like me the mara salvatrucha is a big gang in mexico and it spreaded to maryland where i got jumped in people think i shouldnt b part furst of all because im black and it contains about mostly hispanics and second of all because they think the one down hurr iz fake!
You idiot, LA MARA IS FROM EL SALVADOR, NOT MEXICO!!!!

If you REALLY in MS-13, then you should AT LEAST be able to recognize a whole COUNTRY YOUR OWN GANG IS FROM.

YOU are fake, even though D.C. MS-13 is real.

And NO, the NY UBN has no connection to Cali, I'm IN California, and yes, there are SOME bloods in NY with a real connection, like some R20s, etc., but UBN started independant of Cali bloods, they started as a protection system, like you yourself said, but never even tried to set up a connection to Cali. And most of the NY bloods with a Cali connection were there independant of UBN.

The closest thing UBN has a connection they have is Game being in that "Certified Gangstas" video with Dipset, lol.
yea dickriding faggot how the fuc are u going tell me like u noe stuff peace boi negroooooooooo pleaze u aint actually ova here u dont noe if im lying or not and where im at the mojorety of ms are are black hispanics we didnt really care cuz dis nigga who's hispanica moved ova here and other immigrants and they were ms so they got sum frum dc to form in maryland and i got jumped probably later on to stay away of nab 301 maryland soulja'z and fareview ganxtaz on dope so go back inside potna cuz u dont noe stuff of who iam frum ur distance

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 3rd, 2005, 4:27 pm

Actually, Lil' Wayne is supposedly claiming Vicelords, which is a Chicago gang, and from what I heard his set in NO is official (can't confirm that first-hand, though)

And Bandanas and Hand signs are not just "LA" Style. IF you really want to take it back, street gangs wore bandanas first around the face and loosely on the neck to imitate the "bad guys" from cowboy movies. Hand signs can be traced to gangs as old and the ancient Chinese Triads, and in the US, NY and Chicago Invented their own signs as well, not just LA.

GDbigtimdog

Unread post by GDbigtimdog » October 3rd, 2005, 4:38 pm

A Ghost wrote:This is just my opinion.

I believe that media has had a major influence on the spread of Bloods and Crips across the country.

Sure maybe they would have hit the major cities after a while like the Chicago gangs, but do you think it would have happened as fast as it has?

I'm not saying that people in these Blood and Crip sets outside of
California aren't real. I'm sure they are willing to die just as much as Los Angeles gangsters for their gang.

But do you really think that if the media never talked about gang life in LA things would be the way they are today?

It just seems that people were to lazy to think of something original so some guy said "F#ck it, let's just call ourselves Bloods."

And don't yell at me for saying that, Phenomenom said it himself
phenomenom wrote:This United Blood Nation, which was actually a prison gang, was emulating the Bloods street gangs in Los Angeles, California.
With people like R. Kelly and Lil Wayne putting lowriders in their videos even though they aren't from the south-west? Like rappers from the South throwing up different signs with their hands and getting tattoo tears as well as other tats that resemble LA gang tats?

And if people are going to get mad at Jim Jones and Dipset for wearing colored bandanas because they aren't from LA, why aren't you going after every single other rapper that is out there for doing the EXACT same thing?

Look at the videos. It seems that 7 out of 10 rappers wear bandanas. How come nothing is being said to them? Just Dipset and Jim Jones?

How about how before Los Angeles rappers talked about gangs nobody outside of LA talked about gang life at all. Now everyone and their mother is all of a sudden a "gangster".

As a matter of fact I see a lot more rappers down south saying that they are gangster and all that more than I see New York rappers saying it.

And didn't The Game do "Certified Gangsters" with Dipset and Jim Jones?
The Game says he is a real Blood from Compton so if he had a problem with dipset would he have done the video?

That's just my thoughts on the subject...

Here's some pics to prove my point. It's not just Jim Jones and Dipset emulating LA style.

[img]http://www.monkeyview.net/id/1250/lil_w ... ayne_3.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hiponline.com/artist/music/l ... e/6822.jpg[/img]

[img]http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yah ... elly_b.jpg[/img][img]http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/images/ ... 5_6219.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.netpropulsionlab.com/DR/cele ... d-baby.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/cms/2004 ... 477356.jpg[/img][img]http://chronicmagazine.com/uploaded_ima ... ck%204.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000 ... ZZZZZZ.jpg[/img][img]http://www.dustygroove.com/images/produ ... o_101b.jpg[/img]

See? Bandanas and Hand signals everywhere. Yet nothing has been said on the subject.

Causes of the problem.

You all have to keep in mind that both Bs and Cs moved out of LA in the 80's and set up shop in cities all over the country. That's why in St. Louis we got GSWs, N-Hoods, 60s, R20s, ETGs, BSVs, CMGs and thats why Wayne Day got caught up in coldass Minneapolis. He put locals on the set there. The Bs and Cs from LA set up their own sets and local bangers joined up. The local bangers did the same thing by taking the sets to other smaller cities. At least, that's what happened in the STL.

The thing is that at the same time, the Chicago Nations moved into other cities to try and expand. The difference between Chicago and LA was, and I can only speak for the GD's, but the move to other cities was planned out on every point. The GD's came and set up things the same way they were set up in Chicago. They even had us sending cash up to the Chicago Lieutenants on a monthly basis. That's why the Chicago Nations spread so fast.

There were also problems when the sets moved into the same city at the same time. From what I heard, there were problems between the GDs in Minneapolis and the GSW there. Since its so near to Chicago, the GDs didnt want people moving in on their market and there were problems. In other cities the GDs and the Crips worked together. Alot of that had to do with the whole colors thing. Thats why Crips started using the 6 point star in some places. The GDs basically stayed GDs but the Crips started combining the GDs lit and handsigns into their sets. Some hoods would strike up an 8 on the walls and throw up an 8 hand sign. (if you combine the GDs handsign and the Crips C you get an 8)

Moving into cities also created new enemies. Our worst wars were not with the Vice Lords but with the CMGs and the BSVs. A lot of the peewees didnt even really know about the VLs. They only knew that the CMGs were the ones riding on us. So, they viewed the bloods as the real enemy.

The handsign and bandana stuff isnt just LA. GDs got a whole complicated set of handsigns- even more than the LA sets. Its basically sign language and hard as hell to learn. Every Chicago Nation wears bandanas and always has. About the tattoos- every folks got tattoos. Its like the bandanas and handsigns- Its not LA. Its not Chicago. but, the Chicago Nations are more into branding.

But I do have a problem with the media and companies making money off the stuff. It hasnt been as bad with the GDs, VLs, LKs, SDs as it has with the Bloods and Crips.

And I dont view NY bloods and crips as real sets. But thats what happens when you dont really have gangs until the late 90s. you steal off what other people did before you.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 3rd, 2005, 4:53 pm

just because something has cought on where it didnt originate dosent make it any less valid ........ look at hip hop started on the east coast and let them east coast niggas tell it the west coast aint doing it rite dose that mean that any place hip hop now lives is fake

GDbigtimdog

Unread post by GDbigtimdog » October 3rd, 2005, 6:15 pm

SAINTJAYMES wrote:just because something has cought on where it didnt originate dosent make it any less valid ........ look at hip hop started on the east coast and let them east coast niggas tell it the west coast aint doing it rite dose that mean that any place hip hop now lives is fake
are you seriously comparing gangbanging to hiphop? It just aint the same. I'm not going to bother explaining it because you wont get it. even making that comparision tells me that you never banged a day in your life.

SAINTJAYMES
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by SAINTJAYMES » October 3rd, 2005, 6:31 pm

you rite i aint no gangbanger but the compairson is still the same something that started in one place and spread world wide i know hip hop aint gangbangin but by what im reading in this thread only new york niggas have the rite to hip hop cause it started there crips and bloods may have started in la but many la niggas took that shit out of state for a number of reasons and now places like new york atlanta minneapolis have crips and bloods and the bullets form the guns will peel ya wig back in little rock the same as in la

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 3rd, 2005, 7:18 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:Actually, Lil' Wayne is supposedly claiming Vicelords, which is a Chicago gang, and from what I heard his set in NO is official (can't confirm that first-hand, though)

And Bandanas and Hand signs are not just "LA" Style. IF you really want to take it back, street gangs wore bandanas first around the face and loosely on the neck to imitate the "bad guys" from cowboy movies. Hand signs can be traced to gangs as old and the ancient Chinese Triads, and in the US, NY and Chicago Invented their own signs as well, not just LA.
GDbigtimdog wrote:Causes of the problem.

You all have to keep in mind that both Bs and Cs moved out of LA in the 80's and set up shop in cities all over the country. That's why in St. Louis we got GSWs, N-Hoods, 60s, R20s, ETGs, BSVs, CMGs and thats why Wayne Day got caught up in coldass Minneapolis. He put locals on the set there. The Bs and Cs from LA set up their own sets and local bangers joined up. The local bangers did the same thing by taking the sets to other smaller cities. At least, that's what happened in the STL.

The thing is that at the same time, the Chicago Nations moved into other cities to try and expand. The difference between Chicago and LA was, and I can only speak for the GD's, but the move to other cities was planned out on every point. The GD's came and set up things the same way they were set up in Chicago. They even had us sending cash up to the Chicago Lieutenants on a monthly basis. That's why the Chicago Nations spread so fast.

There were also problems when the sets moved into the same city at the same time. From what I heard, there were problems between the GDs in Minneapolis and the GSW there. Since its so near to Chicago, the GDs didnt want people moving in on their market and there were problems. In other cities the GDs and the Crips worked together. Alot of that had to do with the whole colors thing. Thats why Crips started using the 6 point star in some places. The GDs basically stayed GDs but the Crips started combining the GDs lit and handsigns into their sets. Some hoods would strike up an 8 on the walls and throw up an 8 hand sign. (if you combine the GDs handsign and the Crips C you get an

Moving into cities also created new enemies. Our worst wars were not with the Vice Lords but with the CMGs and the BSVs. A lot of the peewees didnt even really know about the VLs. They only knew that the CMGs were the ones riding on us. So, they viewed the bloods as the real enemy.

The handsign and bandana stuff isnt just LA. GDs got a whole complicated set of handsigns- even more than the LA sets. Its basically sign language and hard as hell to learn. Every Chicago Nation wears bandanas and always has. About the tattoos- every folks got tattoos. Its like the bandanas and handsigns- Its not LA. Its not Chicago. but, the Chicago Nations are more into branding.

But I do have a problem with the media and companies making money off the stuff. It hasnt been as bad with the GDs, VLs, LKs, SDs as it has with the Bloods and Crips.

And I dont view NY bloods and crips as real sets. But thats what happens when you dont really have gangs until the late 90s. you steal off what other people did before you.
Thankyou for clearing that up guys. Seriously. Instead of everybody arguing back and forth.

And about the argument of comparing rap to gangbanging.

Gangbanging causes deaths. Rap doesn't.

Do not compare the two.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » October 3rd, 2005, 10:28 pm

^^ I agree... niggas in LA was bangin b4 hip-hop even existed. We all respected and loved the original niggas that started hip hop and always had love for the Eastcoast artists...even though there was always a westcoast bias... I respect niggas like Rakim, Guru, KRS-1, etc... those niggas are original...but the eastcoast niggas nowdays atleast the so-called "bangers" like dipset, jim jones, etc.. are garbage. If the Westcoast was more united we would just snuff those niggas..but to these niggas that don't live in the hood it's just a fad to them.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 4th, 2005, 8:05 am

THIS FUCCING IMIGRANT DONT KNOW SHIT WHERE IN NYC U WENT TO HUH? MANHATTAN, LONG ISLAND, OH LET MY GUESS TIMES SQUARE STOP LYING PUNK, U REALLY GETTING MAD HYPE OVER THE INTERNET I BET U LOADING UR GUNZ UP HUH LOL, DAM HOMIE ITS OVER AND DONE WITH IF U WANT GET A TIME MACHINE GO back TO THE YEAR 1990 AND KILL OR DESTROY EVERY GANG MEMBER FROM NYC OR LA WHO ESTABLISHED IT PLEASE DO IT.LOL

mine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mine » October 4th, 2005, 8:24 am

hah hes really from the seattle mountains, he just a big time fronter and dreamer_he cant even type spanish, he types a bunch of bs gibberish.....a real e character, kvr go write some more jokes and hang yourself.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 4th, 2005, 8:41 am

BG MLOCO wrote:THIS FUCCING IMIGRANT DONT KNOW SHIT WHERE IN NYC U WENT TO HUH? MANHATTAN, LONG ISLAND, OH LET MY GUESS TIMES SQUARE STOP LYING PUNK, U REALLY GETTING MAD HYPE OVER THE INTERNET I BET U LOADING UR GUNZ UP HUH LOL, DAM HOMIE ITS OVER AND DONE WITH IF U WANT GET A TIME MACHINE GO back TO THE YEAR 1990 AND KILL OR DESTROY EVERY GANG MEMBER FROM NYC OR LA WHO ESTABLISHED IT PLEASE DO IT.LOL
mine wrote:hah hes really from the seattle mountains, he just a big time fronter and dreamer_he cant even type spanish, he types a bunch of bs gibberish.....a real e character, kvr go write some more jokes and hang yourself.
Why is everybody arguing and fighting over this?

If what you say is true then why can't anybody simply prove it?

Instead of cussing somebody out, help out and post good information.

I can't remember who, but somebody said that there had been Blood sets in New York City in the early 90's.

Who set them up? Where are the news articles about it? Did they come directly from Los Angeles?

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Eastcoast damus and crips

Unread post by kwalei » October 4th, 2005, 9:55 am

Some in the westcoast are saying that Eastcoast Bloods and Crips are fake. Most of the crips and bloods in New Jersey are real and stem from the westcoast. The Queen St Bloods in Inglewood came to New Jersey and started a set called Double II's. I got evidence of that. The others stem from the UBN which MIGHT be fake. NY has sets that stem from LA usually the ones with the LA names like NHB 20s, TTP, etc. Nine Trey, GKB, and SMM stem off of the UBN and originated on the east. Somebody told me that OG Mack was given the green light by somebody name Queen Sheba???? I don't know about that! Some crip and bloods out of LA are real. Many of them migrate.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » October 4th, 2005, 10:31 am

Guage12 wrote:blood and crip is just a name.

And no nigga blood and crip is not just a name homie, in california it's a culture a way of life and once again it's no joke.... to many people have died for this and thats something these out of state "bangers" don't understand[/quote]NIGGAS JUST DONT UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT MAN

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » October 4th, 2005, 11:04 am

fool, cats that bang in cali dont kno what they bangin for either. they grew up in the hood, their parents were in a gang, whatever. its the same sh*t in other hoods nationwide. blood and crip is just a name. a gang is a gang. a hood is a hood.[/quote]THATS THREE QUOTES HOMIE, I AINT EVEN MAD THAT HOW the SHIT IS FUCK UP

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » October 4th, 2005, 4:22 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:THIS FUCCING IMIGRANT DONT KNOW SHIT WHERE IN NYC U WENT TO HUH? MANHATTAN, LONG ISLAND, OH LET MY GUESS TIMES SQUARE STOP LYING PUNK, U REALLY GETTING MAD HYPE OVER THE INTERNET I BET U LOADING UR GUNZ UP HUH LOL, DAM HOMIE ITS OVER AND DONE WITH IF U WANT GET A TIME MACHINE GO back TO THE YEAR 1990 AND KILL OR DESTROY EVERY GANG MEMBER FROM NYC OR LA WHO ESTABLISHED IT PLEASE DO IT.LOL
haha u fuccin square ass nigga u don't know shit cuzz niggas from the 83 don't know yo fake ass. Besides that nigga I aint no fuccin immigrant I was born here in the US nigga. Nigga u started tryin to bang ETG after u read the book Monster all on that niggas nuts fuccin faggot. Don't get mad at me cuzz I aint the one here tryin to bang a hood I've never seen or been to. Nigga I know yo type big ass pussy nigga I'd hurt yo mark ass nigga. Ah and for that faggot sayin I don't know how to write en español... mamame la ñema ...entendiste? Both of yall eastcoast niggas some faggots 3's up to the real niggas en the NY but fucc yalll bitch made niggas.
P.S. like that other nigga said prove it that y'all hoods was set up by real niggas from the real hood... y'all can't so shut the fucc up ah and FUCC ubnK

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 5th, 2005, 9:37 am

I PROVED IT ALREADY TO OTHER ETGS AND HOMIES FROM PLAYBOY GANGSTERS AND HOMIES FROM E/S 43 GC WE SPOKE ON IT AND PROVE MY ROOTS IS FROM CALI, MY OG NITTY(TIP) WAS FROM LA, WHO THE FUCC MADE U THE CRIP OFFICIAL SPOKESPERSON OR SOMETHING, DAM NIGGAZ LIKE U TALK NIGGAZ LIKE ME DO DAMAGE AND DONT TALK THATS THE DIFFERENCE, U GETTING HYPE OVER THE NET IS BS CUZ U PROBABLY NEVER WILL SEE ME AND HONESTLY IF U DID U WOULDNT BE WOOFING THE NONSENSE IF WAS WE WAS FACE TO FACE, SO CALM DOWN, TAKE A BREATHER, RELAX. TRAY UP TO ALL THE "REAL HOMIES" IN LA.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 5th, 2005, 9:41 am

TO ANSWERW KWALEI'S POST IT WAS ME WHO MADE THE STATEMENT, B AND C WAS NY BEFORE IT WAS IN JERSEY, SUM WESTCOAST OG'S FROM BOTH BLUE AND RED CAME TO NYC ABOUT LATE 1990 AND EARLY 91 AND ESTABLISHED MANY SETS LIKE, INGLEWOOD FAMILY'S, ROLLING 20'S, BLOOD STONE VILLAN, BLACK P STONES. TREE TOP PIRU, AND FOR BLUE, EIGHT TRAY GANGSTERS, ROLLING 20'2, 30'S, 60'S, 90'S, 55NHC, PAYBACC, SHOTGUN, 74 HOOVER, 52 HOOVER, 59 HOOVER, GRAPE ST, PLAYBOY GANGSTERS AND PLAYBOY HUSTLERS AND 94 HOOVER WERE THE SETS ESTABLISHED DURING THAT TIME.

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » October 6th, 2005, 6:12 am

BG MLOCO wrote:TO ANSWERW KWALEI'S POST IT WAS ME WHO MADE THE STATEMENT, B AND C WAS NY BEFORE IT WAS IN JERSEY, SUM WESTCOAST OG'S FROM BOTH BLUE AND RED CAME TO NYC ABOUT LATE 1990 AND EARLY 91 AND ESTABLISHED MANY SETS LIKE, INGLEWOOD FAMILY'S, ROLLING 20'S, BLOOD STONE VILLAN, BLACK P STONES. TREE TOP PIRU, AND FOR BLUE, EIGHT TRAY GANGSTERS, ROLLING 20'2, 30'S, 60'S, 90'S, 55NHC, PAYBACC, SHOTGUN, 74 HOOVER, 52 HOOVER, 59 HOOVER, GRAPE ST, PLAYBOY GANGSTERS AND PLAYBOY HUSTLERS AND 94 HOOVER WERE THE SETS ESTABLISHED DURING THAT TIME.
What about Nine Trey, GKB, SMM and other UBN sets are they fake?

MafiaVL5

May I jump In?

Unread post by MafiaVL5 » October 6th, 2005, 1:15 pm

I read all the post on this subject. There was a few I strongly agree with. Let me start by saying that, yeah of course Blood/Crip shyt started in Cali. I understand that fam. But to say that ni99az in other states is fake fa claimin Blood/Crip is down right foolish. If anything, I would say it's a compliment to Cali that a movement like the Bloods and Crips would influence a whole nation. Check it out fam...What do we define fake as? I define fake as not practicing what you preach and not following the pursuit of actions that would be expressed due to ya beliefs....
What I'm sayin is this....If a brotha in Minnesota claim to be a Blood and say he bang it 24/7, but when shyt hit the fan, and his enemies approach him with drama, and he don't get down fa his, then yeah that brotha is FAKE. Fam, I don't know who this would go out to, but you can't get upset and pissed because it's homies in other parts of the map claimin a gang (Blood or Crip) that was started by ya state. You gotta understand that ni99az that claim Blood/Crip, and People/Folk do so in an undenying fashion of RESPECT for both Chicago and Los Angeles. Sure, the homies that are claimin Blood and Crip in other places probably do it different, but thats just the way it is. Out here in the midwest Bloods are aligned with us People nation members and the Crips are aligned with the Folk nation. Actually it's like that in 75% of the nation, probably with the exception of Cali, becuz I'm not sure if it's evidence of Folk/People alliances out there. I know the Black P Stones was started by a People nation member , T Rodgers, but still not sure about the impact of People / Folk orginazations. However, getting back to what we percieve as FAKE.... Let me ask you this...Should Detroit, Michigan label all record companies, specifically Black record labels fake because arguably we can say that R&B started in Detroit? (Motown Records)

Should Detroiters call every singer, and every singing group fake, because this genre of music (R&B) evolved from the midwest? No, we can't. It'll be ignorant.

Therefore if people in the state of Michigan, specifically Detroit was gonna think that Motown Records would be the only black Record label, then they was gonna be sadly mistaken....

Blood/Crip...People/Folk, is here, wheteher it derived from the Chi, or L.A.
It's all about keepin it real, ...

That don't mean puttin on a mean mug a shootin up everything in site, but just remaining with the street code...

"All is Well"

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 6th, 2005, 2:19 pm

MafiaVL5 wrote:I would say it's a compliment to Cali that a movement like the Bloods and Crips would influence a whole nation.
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

You must obviously not live in the hood or something because a real kid from the hood knows that street life isn't something to sensationalize.

Why would you want gangs? Why would you want violence?

Not only should Crips and Bloods have been stopped from migrating, so should have all of them!

Hells Angels, Skninheads, Vice Lords, Latin Kings, ect..

None of them should have grown.

Gangs start out as neighborhood protection, sure, but all of them eventually turn out wrong. It all ends up in bloodshed and murder.

Why would you say that????

Did you even see the F.E.D.S documentary?

You referred to T. Rodgers. T. Rodgers himself CONDONED the spread of the Bloods gang to New York. He said it himself "OG Mack destroyed a lot of lies"

The fat guy that was an original Compton Crip said that gangs were wrong. All these people that have witnessed violence due to gangs all know that, that life is wrong.
MafiaVL5 wrote:However, getting back to what we percieve as FAKE.... Let me ask you this...Should Detroit, Michigan label all record companies, specifically Black record labels fake because arguably we can say that R&B started in Detroit? (Motown Records)

Should Detroiters call every singer, and every singing group fake, because this genre of music (R&B) evolved from the midwest? No, we can't. It'll be ignorant.
I said it before and I'll say it again.

DO NOT COMPARE RAP OR R&B OR ANY TYPE OF MUSIC TO BLOOD AND CRIP MIGRATION!!

Rap never cost the lives of thousands of people over the years.

Rap and R&B are an artistic form of expression.

Gangs kill.

When you watch the 6 o'clock news you don't see 3 people die every night over rap battles.

Don't compare them. EVER!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”