Rascals

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Rascals

Unread post by yoda100 » June 23rd, 2018, 11:25 pm

I've asked Lonewolf about this gang in East Los, and from what was gathered, the "East Los Rascals" either got absorbed into East LA 13 or got the boot from Aliso Village. Whatever the case if they didn't get absorbed, today they aren't active. Back in 1991 the LAPD compiled a gang list from the East Los Angeles area, they stated that Clarence st was one of the deeper gangs, while as the East Los Rascals were one of the smaller gangs with around 30 members.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Rascals

Unread post by bgcasper » July 10th, 2018, 5:33 am

do they bang grey rag ?

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » July 12th, 2018, 9:09 pm

[quote="bgcasper"]do they bang grey rag ?[/quote]

No, you're thinking of "TRG" Tiny Rascal Gang, I believe they first started out in Santa Ana, California, and one of their first latino beefs was against Lopers 13, they eventually made different sets all through out california, with the Long Beach TRG gaining the most notoriety and were made well known for their beefs with the Longos 13 aswell as the Asian Boyz etc. these guys were just known as the East Los Rascals, there is another gang in l.a that goes by Thee Rascals or just Rascals 13 who have beef with toonerville 13, but they had no relations to this gang in east los.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 15th, 2018, 10:38 am

if you're talking the 1990s, then it could possibly be the RASCALS13 Stoners turned Maravilla = Rascals 13 Maravilla Projects?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 3rd, 2018, 4:26 pm

I was recently talking to my primo from tmc, so anyways here the scoop on the aliso village rascals, they got into ela13, ela 13 in aliso village went by ela13 dukes and rascals, and the orginal ela13 in pico-aliso were the ela13 "MOTA" . ELA13 MOTA before the dukes they were rocker stoner loco type vatos with long hair y todo el pedo, but they morphed into the style, ela mota lots of family ties with the flats and marianna in east la whittier side, the whittier side ela13 vatos and one og fron a-v ela13 sponsored the start of the indiana dukes, so indeed they are related, so the story goes, I'll see if i can dig more out of him :)

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 3rd, 2018, 5:06 pm

[quote="Lonewolf"]I was recently talking to my primo from tmc, so anyways here the scoop on the aliso village rascals, they got into ela13, ela 13 in aliso village went by ela13 dukes and rascals, and the orginal ela13 in pico-aliso were the ela13 "MOTA" . ELA13 MOTA before the dukes they were rocker stoner loco type vatos with long hair y todo el pedo, but they morphed into the style, ela mota lots of family ties with the flats and marianna in east la whittier side, the whittier side ela13 vatos and one og fron a-v ela13 sponsored the start of the indiana dukes, so indeed they are related, so the story goes, I'll see if i can dig more out of him :)[/quote]

Good info, so the Aliso Village Rascals and the Rascals 13 Stoners were two different gangs, one went to ELA13 and the other to Maravilla, thats a good break down lonewolf, I could see how people would get these two different gangs confused

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 3rd, 2018, 9:06 pm

yoda100 wrote:
Good info, so the Aliso Village Rascals and the Rascals 13 Stoners were two different gangs, one went to ELA13 and the other to Maravilla, thats a good break down lonewolf, I could see how people would get these two different gangs confused

the ela13 whittier side had family ties to mmv but they did not get into mmv, just family ties, but both the AV and whittier dukes sponsored the indiana dukes and the rascals in a-v became part of ela13 but i dont know what year that was, but yeah a-v rascals got absorbed into ela13, don't know about any other rascal stoners ??

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 3rd, 2018, 11:38 pm

[quote="Lonewolf"][quote="yoda100"]

Good info, so the Aliso Village Rascals and the Rascals 13 Stoners were two different gangs, one went to ELA13 and the other to Maravilla, thats a good break down lonewolf, I could see how people would get these two different gangs confused[/quote]
the ela13 whittier side had family ties to mmv but they did not get into mmv, just family ties, but both the AV and whittier dukes sponsored the indiana dukes and the rascals in a-v became part of ela13 but i dont know what year that was, but yeah a-v rascals got absorbed into ela13, don't know about any other rascal stoners ??[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up, sorry for the confusion on that stoner part, I always thought rascals maravilla started off as stoners, but I guess not, my mistake.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 4th, 2018, 3:37 pm

Raskals13 Maravilla is a diff one.