Tijuana Locos 13/Tee Jays (TJLs13)

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Tijuana Locos 13/Tee Jays (TJLs13)

Unread post by Young Nile » February 24th, 2006, 12:14 am

Small little mexican gang that use to be over in the Hollywood area. Fountian and Highland... Held down some small apartments behind a luandry mat back in the early 90's. Just down the street from HollyWood high....

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Tijuana Locos 13/Tee Jays (TJLs13)

Unread post by GIBBY » March 3rd, 2006, 11:06 am

Young Nile wrote:Small little mexican gang that use to be over in the Hollywood area. Fountian and Highland... Held down some small apartments behind a luandry mat back in the early 90's. Just down the street from HollyWood high....
Yeah I remember these duded. They used to kick it with WS'WF'LS back in the days too. Havent heard of TJLS since the early 90s

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 3rd, 2006, 1:34 pm

Yeah I dont know what happen to them. I use to go to school with a female from there....Fools from MSX3 use to mess with her. Once she called her homeboys up to the school I guess there whole hood showed up cuz it was about 40 dudes up there from TJ's because of her....Foo's from MS ran...

ogvicious
What city do you live in now?: boyle heights

Unread post by ogvicious » February 19th, 2009, 10:26 pm

went to school with these fools and had beef with em back in the day! the original fools got busted and did time. and the youngsters didnt even hold down the hood so most of them got out of TJ locos and went to the hoods they got along with WF,R13,CxL with the majority of them getting into MS. so they started to get smaller every year and TMC and XV3 put alot of work on them and wipped em out!

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » May 29th, 2011, 1:12 pm

TJ LOCOS ARE STILL AROUND THERE IN THE 818 VALLE BEEFIN IT WITH SP LST BUT THEY SELL MORE DRUGS THAN PUT IN WORK ALOT MORE NO POINTING FINGERS OR NAMES BUT THEY STILL AROUND

Jmedina239
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Canada

Unread post by Jmedina239 » June 28th, 2011, 11:36 am

i remember when i was busted, homeboy from TJLS got stabbed with a pencil in his eye by a dude from BVN(barrio van nuys). CRAZY!

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » July 13th, 2012, 8:43 am

istekse818 wrote:TJ LOCOS ARE STILL AROUND THERE IN THE 818 VALLE BEEFIN IT WITH SP LST BUT THEY SELL MORE DRUGS THAN PUT IN WORK ALOT MORE NO POINTING FINGERS OR NAMES BUT THEY STILL AROUND
yeah there was tj locos in 818 . i remember 1 who use to hang w/ valerio. dont know if their hoods cliqued or it was just that 1dude.

formerg
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by formerg » October 12th, 2012, 6:38 pm

yeah they were up in the 818 but from what i mostly heard they went back a ways, at least to the mid 80s, they were right around the budweiser plant below roscoe by haskell, really close to where the MS and LST was, practically on top of BBS too, they were mean paisas but held their turf, ghetto lil area, thats where the name supposedly came from, Tijuas, so i dont know connection to LA if there ever was one, maybe some other og from 818 or 213 knows

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » November 17th, 2012, 10:43 am

There is one a lot of them state that they used to be in Hollywood and they also state bout connections with the place known as the Tijuanitas...ms in north hills is like a myth nowadays there gone from the area where was there varrio at my guess is langdon street but it's a guess

SHYSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SHYSTER » November 29th, 2012, 10:40 pm

TJLS kicked it on Langdon by Roscoe going towards Montclair Prep school. MS kicked it on Roscoe and Sepulveda at those apts by the Mcdonalds. On the wknds, they would be posted up at the gas station on the corner. Nowadays both hoods are practically extinct but you'll still see TJLS graffiti on occassion...