1ST STREET ECC

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

1ST STREET ECC

Unread post by PAYASO » March 4th, 2006, 2:20 am

WHAT YEAR DID THE ECC GET THE BOOT FROM THE PJS??WAS IT A GRADUAL THING??HOWD IT GO DOWN??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: 1ST STREET ECC

Unread post by bgcasper » March 7th, 2006, 9:54 pm

[quote="PAYASO"]WHAT YEAR DID THE ECC GET THE BOOT FROM THE PJS??WAS IT A GRADUAL THING??HOWD IT GO DOWN??[/quote]

THE PJ'S GOT DESTROYED LOLOLOL NO GANG CAN SAY THEY THE REASON 1ST MOVED ...THEY JUST DESTROYED THEIR PJ

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 7th, 2006, 10:29 pm

Gibby and Martinez can probably answer this question.

i know for sure they were there through the 80s.

Started seeing them on the West Side around 89/90/91.

They're still around. They in the 0's and other Coasts hoods now

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 8th, 2006, 12:08 am

[quote="oldguy"]Gibby and Martinez can probably answer this question.

They're still around. They in the 0's and other Coasts hoods now[/quote]
40 i guess

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » March 8th, 2006, 11:23 am

bgcasper wrote:
PAYASO wrote:WHAT YEAR DID THE ECC GET THE BOOT FROM THE PJS??WAS IT A GRADUAL THING??HOWD IT GO DOWN??
THE PJ'S GOT DESTROYED LOLOLOL NO GANG CAN SAY THEY THE REASON 1ST MOVED ...THEY JUST DESTROYED THEIR PJ
ECC 1st moved out WAY BEFORE the PJs were tore down. I had class with a Chicano vato from ECC 1st in 9th grade. This was in 89 and they were still in the PJs. I would say that by 92/93 they were gone for sure

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » March 8th, 2006, 11:27 am

And as to why they got the boot. Because they couldnt recruit really and other hoods started growing in numbers. Varrios like TMC/CSL etc started coming up and the drug trade was in full swing. You do the math.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 8th, 2006, 12:20 pm

oldguy wrote:Gibby and Martinez can probably answer this question.

ECC 1st Street leaving the AV projects was a gradual thing....
They did NOT get an eviction notice one day and the next day they were gone...They put up a fight.

But before all these "pussy ass mo'fo's" start crying, "it's cause they were black" :shock:
NO!
All AV gangs were going at it with each with each other at that time...
and in Boyle Heights/EAST LOS ...It's still crackin'.... All Mexican vs. Mexican now.

ECC 1st Street was tight and had influence with e/s TMC, Clarence St., Pico Gardens Stoners, etc...
all those boys were acting like "Crips" and saying "Cuzz" during the 80's....Until they got "Checked". :oops:
and that's just keeping it real....

ECC 1st Street is not the only gang that came out of the Aliso Village PJ's that is struggling to keep from going extinct.
E/S AL Capone and ELA 13 Aliso Village side are pretty much gone completely.
Maybe have a few heads here and there, but NO varrio/hood set up at all.

MARTINEZ

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 8th, 2006, 12:58 pm

1st ECC is still around. I use to See them dudes on the West Side around Vernon and Vermont started beefin with 40's some years back over recruiting in they hood....

I know around 90/91 a gang of these dudes from 1st EC moved out of state like a whole Family of them niggaz cuz a lot of them dudes were family members. S-Gun1234, Big Ace, Big Evil, just to name a few shook the Aliso's and moved to AZ around 90, 91. Phoenix has or had a large ECC population and atleast 90% of them were 1st. ECC's.....

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 18th, 2006, 5:42 pm

That's real talk. I see ECC graffiti in 40's hood often.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » May 24th, 2006, 1:55 am

MARTINEZ wrote:

They did NOT get an eviction notice one day and the next day they were gone...They put up a fight.

But before all these "pussy ass mo'fo's" start crying, "it's cause they were black" :shock:
NO!
and in Boyle Heights/EAST LOS ...It's still crackin'.... All Mexican vs. Mexican now.

ECC 1st Street was tight and had influence with e/s TMC, Clarence St., Pico Gardens Stoners, etc...
all those boys were acting like "Crips" and saying "Cuzz" during the 80's....Until they got "Checked". :oops:

ECC 1st Street is not the only gang that came out of the Aliso Village PJ's that is struggling to keep from going extinct.

MARTINEZ
martinez, i dont know about their situation personally. but i wouldnt imagine any gang with strong black membership like 1st could last too long in east la.

Again, im not makin excuses, because you seem to know more on this than me.

But im curious, were they a predominately black gang?

because if so, i dont think that can be overlook. I mean, East La is like a country not like South Central or Compton. That a freakin nation of Hispanic gangs.

in any are where there is black gangs, there is always hispanic gangs.

East LA seems to be totally void of any black dominant gangs at all.

How can you dismiss that?

I know cats who did time in east lake, and mexicans was in there rat packin any fools like crazy. nothing was fair, from the people i talk to.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 24th, 2006, 4:51 pm

terren2000 wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:

NO!

MARTINEZ
martinez, i dont know about their situation personally. but i wouldnt imagine any gang with strong black membership like 1st could last too long in east la.

Again, im not makin excuses, because you seem to know more on this than me.

But im curious, were they a predominately black gang?

because if so, i dont think that can be overlook. I mean, East La is like a country not like South Central or Compton. That a freakin nation of Hispanic gangs.

in any are where there is black gangs, there is always hispanic gangs.

East LA seems to be totally void of any black dominant gangs at all.

How can you dismiss that?

I know cats who did time in east lake, and mexicans was in there rat packin any fools like crazy. nothing was fair, from the people i talk to.
You have to remember homie, ECC 1st glory days were the 80's :wink:

That's when there was NO racial beef what-so-ever :?

ECC partied and had close relationship with TMC, Pico Stoners (youngsters from CUATRO FLATS) and CLARENCE St LOCOS

& Check this out....ECC 1st street did have a few Mexicans. :shock:

They were greatly outnumbered by all other Mexican gangs, but it was NOT any racial beef cracken...

EAST LOS Varrios, for the most part, do not harbor hatred towards blacks....

We are wayyyyyyy to busy with each other,

thrown in the all the different Maravilla gangs vs. the SURENO gangs in EAST LOS.... and you'll understand WHY Most of us don't trip at all off blacks....

We have no history of warfare vs black gangs because there are NONE in East Los...

Are wars are ALL MEXICAN VS. MEXICAN .... Old ass Rivalries....

Orale.
Martinez 8)
THE LOTT 'SUR 13
East Los Angeles

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 19th, 2007, 4:43 pm

If you look at the census data for 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000, you can see that the Black community in AV gradually got smaller and smaller, therefore making it harder for them to recruit and keep the ECC 1st Street going. I think Gibby said it best, no recruiting. I am not sure if there were tensions that pushed them out. I think they stop recruiting by the late 1980s, naybe 1988 or 1989, and anyone left from the early 1990s were put on the set in the 1980s.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » September 24th, 2007, 1:41 am

I know of a bunch who are also in 42/43 GC hood on the eastside..and also in Palmdale/Lancaster..they got displaced from AV and moved around,, but they are still around..also,,what ever happened to Aliso Village Brims?

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » November 7th, 2007, 1:46 am

where on 1st did they used to be?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 7th, 2007, 1:10 pm

Anybody lived or went to the AV PJs before it was torn down? Anybody know about the Cambodian peoples who lived there?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 7th, 2008, 4:59 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Anybody lived or went to the AV PJs before it was torn down? Anybody know about the Cambodian peoples who lived there?
I used to kick it day and night in the PJ's b4 they got tore down, the only Cambodians in the hood were Chino and Boy and they were from the other side.(Cuatro Flats) I was around the most in like 94-97 it was pretty wild, especially with the TMC's and once in awhile the Capones would drive all the way from Victorville to bust a weak lil drive by. Cuatro was also beefin with TMC, Clarence moved up about 1 mile up 1st street by Jim's burgers, and ELA13 pretty much got along with everyone till we beefed with them for a bit, but nothing serious. ECC 1st was no where to be found, but there was one smoker who was a og ECC that we kept it cool with cause he was a customer. They used to call him Lowco.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 23rd, 2008, 10:17 am

alexalonso wrote:If you look at the census data for 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000, you can see that the Black community in AV gradually got smaller and smaller, therefore making it harder for them to recruit and keep the ECC 1st Street going. I think Gibby said it best, no recruiting. I am not sure if there were tensions that pushed them out. I think they stop recruiting by the late 1980s, naybe 1988 or 1989, and anyone left from the early 1990s were put on the set in the 1980s.
U GUYS KNOW UR SHIT

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re:

Unread post by xxx » December 24th, 2008, 10:23 am

AztecNinja wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:Anybody lived or went to the AV PJs before it was torn down? Anybody know about the Cambodian peoples who lived there?
I used to kick it day and night in the PJ's b4 they got tore down, the only Cambodians in the hood were Chino and Boy and they were from the other side.(Cuatro Flats) I was around the most in like 94-97 it was pretty wild, especially with the TMC's and once in awhile the Capones would drive all the way from Victorville to bust a weak lil drive by. Cuatro was also beefin with TMC, Clarence moved up about 1 mile up 1st street by Jim's burgers, and ELA13 pretty much got along with everyone till we beefed with them for a bit, but nothing serious. ECC 1st was no where to be found, but there was one smoker who was a og ECC that we kept it cool with cause he was a customer. They used to call him Lowco.
Who was the Original Chicano gang in Aliso Village to kick it off with East Coast?

Where does Primera Flats fall in as far as Aliso Village, it seems towards the End TMC controled Aliso Village & Cuarto Flats Controled Pico Gardens.

And what were the Original Wars in these Projects between these gangs?

PF vs CF ?

CSL vs

ELA vs

ALC vs

ECC vs

who did ECC beef with before the Racial shit kicked in?

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 25th, 2008, 9:35 am

xxx wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:
Who was the Original Chicano gang in Aliso Village to kick it off with East Coast?

Where does Primera Flats fall in as far as Aliso Village, it seems towards the End TMC controled Aliso Village & Cuarto Flats Controled Pico Gardens.

And what were the Original Wars in these Projects between these gangs?

PF vs CF ?

CSL vs

ELA vs

ALC vs

ECC vs

who did ECC beef with before the Racial shit kicked in?
the flats

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 27th, 2008, 3:39 pm

The PFlats, pushed the ECC out, and TMC pushed the Flats out? (Aliso Village) ?

Did all the Chicano Gangs turn on ECC or just the PxFlats ?

Pacioma Pirus went there the same situation right?

PPB got pushed out of their Original Stomping grounds.

Did all Pacioma ese gangs go against PPB or just the Project Boys?

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » December 29th, 2008, 11:24 pm

xxx wrote:The PFlats, pushed the ECC out, and TMC pushed the Flats out? (Aliso Village) ?

Pacioma Pirus went there the same situation right?{[NO

PPB got pushed out of their Original Stomping grounds.[NO PPB DID GET PUSHED OUT,the HOMIES STILL AROUND, STILL IN the NAMS

NOT ALL PACOIMA ESES,STILL DOWN with PBZ, PVNB,the YGBs(PPB)KICK with SOME PAXTONS STREETS,AND the BEEF with the JECTS STILL GOING ON FULL FLEDGE,THAT YGBs HANDLIN THEIR THANG, REMEMBER BACK IN the DAY WE GOT ALONG with ALL PACOIMA ESES

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 30th, 2008, 11:01 am

OG Redbone wrote:
xxx wrote:The PFlats, pushed the ECC out, and TMC pushed the Flats out? (Aliso Village) ?

PPB got pushed out of their Original Stomping grounds.[NO PPB DID GET PUSHED OUT,the HOMIES STILL AROUND, STILL IN the NAMS

NOT ALL PACOIMA ESES,STILL DOWN with PBZ, PVNB,the YGBs(PPB)KICK with SOME PAXTONS STREETS,AND the BEEF with the JECTS STILL GOING ON FULL FLEDGE,THAT YGBs HANDLIN THEIR THANG, REMEMBER BACK IN the DAY WE GOT ALONG with ALL PACOIMA ESES
Is the Nams a Housing Projects or just some apartments, what street it on?

What year and why did PPB start beefing wihe Ese's?

And who where your enemies b4 the Eses started tripping?

I rememebr there used to be Front Street Watts in Panorama City, but who where yall local/homegrown enemies?

Is it true a dude from Lueders Park started yall in 1985, or put the Piru is Pacioma in 1985?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 17th, 2009, 1:19 pm

TMC didnt push out PF, the county did when they tore down the hood, and moved the homies to LHTS. Pf still got "the hill", which about 3 blocks east on 1st. 1st and Boyle aka Mariachi plaza, aka the clock.

OG Redbone
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Redbone » January 17th, 2009, 6:00 pm

xxx wrote:
OG Redbone wrote:

Is the Nams a Housing Projects or just some apartments, what street it on? HOUSIN PROJECTS

What year and why did PPB start beefing wihe Ese's? WHAT YEAR ? the HASHBROWNS SHOT the HOMIE

And who where your enemies b4 the Eses started tripping? THE FRONT STREETS

I rememebr there used to be Front Street Watts in Panorama City, but who where yall local/homegrown enemies? FIRST OF ALL I AWAYS HOLLA WE ONLY BLACKS THAT CLAIM PACOIMA, SO WE HAD ALL BEEF THAT ALL the PACOIMA ESES HAD. THEM CAME the CRIPS CAME,the FRONTS, VENICE,ECC1ST,AND the REST

Is it true a dude from Lueders Park started yall in 1985, or put the Piru is Pacioma in 1985?
THAT I DONT THINK SO,AND BEFORE the PIRU IT WAS PPABOYS,AND WHAT ALOT OF PEEPS DONT KNOW BEFORE the PIRU IT WAS GONNA BE ORINGAL VALLEY SWAN,AND the HOOD IS SPELLED PACOIMA. NO DISS

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 17th, 2009, 9:15 pm

AztecNinja wrote:

TMC didnt push out PF, the county did when they tore down the hood, and moved the homies to LHTS. Pf still got "the hill", which about 3 blocks east on 1st. 1st and Boyle aka Mariachi plaza, aka the clock.
It seemed the last days of Aliso Village & Pico Gardens the TMC & CxF were the last men Standing in the Projects..

Yea, i see PF in that area you call the Hill, but thats on the other side of the Freeway, outside the Projects....

Is this how the Projects broke down ?

Aliso Village
-East Coast Crips
-Primera Flats

Aliso Pico ~ extention
-The Mob Crew
-Clarence St
-ELA 13
-Al Capones

Pico Gardens-Cuarto Flats

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 18th, 2009, 8:03 am

Naw, ELA13 and ALCP were also on the AV side. And the AV was the 1st section of the PJ's to get tore down.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 18th, 2009, 11:28 am

PF/EC/ELA/ALC four gangs in one Project.

I dont even know how that even worked.

What did yall do, divide up buildings, or everybody was just scattered throughout the Projects?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 18th, 2009, 3:07 pm

xxx wrote:PF/EC/ELA/ALC four gangs in one Project.

What did yall do, divide up buildings, or everybody was just scattered throughout the Projects?
Those are the original borders but thins changed alot. When I was around the Crips and Capones were not much of a threat anymore. Our AV borders were the freeway wall to the north, 1st str to the south, Mission to the west and utah to the east. everything east was ELA13 till you got the the frewway, then our hood started again at Boyle ave. When things were real hectic the borders were the different patios, the patios is where the hoods would kick it. The patios were basically courtyards and parkinglots. When it was on with ECC we only had the patio at the corner of 1st and mission and the crips had the next one east about 50 yards away, the ALCP had the tho court yard behind us which was like 40 yards away. Then across the street we had the TMC and CSL, it was pretty crazy.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 18th, 2009, 9:52 pm

AztecNinja wrote:

Those are the original borders but thins changed alot. When I was around the Crips and Capones were not much of a threat anymore. Our AV borders were the freeway wall to the north, 1st str to the south, Mission to the west and utah to the east. everything east was ELA13 till you got the the frewway, then our hood started again at Boyle ave. When things were real hectic the borders were the different patios, the patios is where the hoods would kick it. The patios were basically courtyards and parkinglots. When it was on with ECC we only had the patio at the corner of 1st and mission and the crips had the next one east about 50 yards away, the ALCP had the tho court yard behind us which was like 40 yards away. Then across the street we had the TMC and CSL, it was pretty crazy.
Thats Insane homie, once you leave your Patio your out of bounds ?

I couldnt live like that, i need some elbow room.

Yall all had to walk to the same stores, and all that type of shit....

That shit is like one of those Paint Ball fields, but with real Guns

Every building, corner is a potential reck..

Did yall have any kind of agreements, or was it a free for all, everrything goes...

Coming out the PJs on to First Street most of been a mission every day........

What were the main rivalries in there, every man for themselves or individual beefs

PF vs TMC

ELA vs ALC

CSL vs CF

EC vs ?

Hands Down, i dont know any other place like Aliso Village............

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 19th, 2009, 11:51 am

“…TMC didnt push out PF, the county did when they tore down the hood, and moved the homies to LHTS. Pf still got "the hill", which about 3 blocks east on 1st. 1st and Boyle aka Mariachi plaza, aka the clock….”/

Aztec Ninja

You might know this …depending on how old you are….

A very well known pinto homeboy of mine used to live up the hill right appx where you stated ^^^

I went to visit him once and there were about 12 of my homies from THE LOTT 13 posted up right there on 1st Street

This was appx 1995/ 96

They told someone had busted a drive by assuming it was PRIMERA FLATS

Homies wasn’t tripping…they didn’t hit anybody

He lived there for about 2 years

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 19th, 2009, 1:09 pm

I was around alot around that time and I cant remember a incident like that, did your homie live on our side or Clarence st side? We were always pretty careful and calculated when we brought the toys out, especially around that time cause the "big Homies" really had a watchful eye on us for some stupid stuff we were doing. If it was us I think I would have heard something about it.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 19th, 2009, 1:14 pm

xxx wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:

Thats Insane homie, once you leave your Patio your out of bounds ?

I couldnt live like that, i need some elbow room.

Yall all had to walk to the same stores, and all that type of shit....

That shit is like one of those Paint Ball fields, but with real Guns

Every building, corner is a potential reck..

Did yall have any kind of agreements, or was it a free for all, everrything goes...

Coming out the PJs on to First Street most of been a mission every day........

What were the main rivalries in there, every man for themselves or individual beefs

PF vs TMC

ELA vs ALC

CSL vs CF

EC vs ?

Hands Down, i dont know any other place like Aliso Village............
It was a shooting gallery, the only stranding rule at that time was no shooting in daylight.