102ND ST RAYMOND CRIPS

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

102ND ST RAYMOND CRIPS

Unread post by mangler » January 28th, 2004, 6:27 pm

STILL AROUND, SCATTERED AROUND THE CITY....CRENSHAW MAFIAS 104ST WON THAT WAR....102 RAYMONDS USED TO BETWEEN YUKON AND PRAIRRE, NOT ANY MORE..NOMADS

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: 102ND ST RAYMOND CRIPS

Unread post by Ace2 » February 4th, 2004, 5:52 pm

Well Mr mangler we finally agree on one thing i wish these other raymonds in here could P this.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 5th, 2004, 11:54 pm

Ace2 wrote:Well Mr mangler we finally agree on one thing i wish these other raymonds in here could P this.
" C THIS"

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 6th, 2004, 8:29 am

mangler wrote:STILL AROUND, SCATTERED AROUND THE CITY....CRENSHAW MAFIAS 104ST WON THAT WAR....102 RAYMONDS USED TO BETWEEN YUKON AND PRAIRRE, NOT ANY MORE..NOMADS
HHMMM. U SAID YOURSELF THEY STILL AROUND SO WHAT MAKES THEM INACTIVE? AINT U FROM 60s? 60's AND RAYMONDS SUPPOSE TO C COOL BUT YOU CALLIN THE HOMEBOYS NOMADS? LIKE THAT? WHAT DO THEY CALL U FROM 60's HOMIE?

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 6th, 2004, 8:56 am

mangler wrote:STILL AROUND, SCATTERED AROUND THE CITY....CRENSHAW MAFIAS 104ST WON THAT WAR....102 RAYMONDS USED TO BETWEEN YUKON AND PRAIRRE, NOT ANY MORE..NOMADS
IT'S ALL GOOD THO .... THE HOMIES ARE OUT THERE DOING THERE THANG, THE FUNNY THING IS THAT EVERYBODY KNOW'S WHO HOOD THEY IN WHEN THEY POST UP... THE POINT WAS SET CLEAR AND YOU SAID IT "THERE STILL AROUND" AND AS LONG AS THE HOMIES AROUND THATS ALWAYS GOING TO BE RAYMOND HOOD.. AND YOU FROM 60 I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ROLLIN.....YEA I FEEL THE SAME WAY FUCC YOU TOO IF IT'S LIKE THAT.. LET ME KNOW FOLK'S...

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 7th, 2004, 11:58 pm

THALOCPASADENA wrote:
IT'S ALL GOOD THO .... THE HOMIES ARE OUT THERE DOING THERE THANG, THE FUNNY THING IS THAT EVERYBODY KNOW'S WHO HOOD THEY IN WHEN THEY POST UP... THE POINT WAS SET CLEAR AND YOU SAID IT "THERE STILL AROUND" AND AS LONG AS THE HOMIES AROUND THATS ALWAYS GOING TO BE RAYMOND HOOD.. AND YOU FROM 60 I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL ROLLIN.....YEA I FEEL THE SAME WAY FUCC YOU TOO IF IT'S LIKE THAT.. LET ME KNOW FOLK'S...
..its all good homie..120 still rollin homie!

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 11th, 2004, 12:26 pm

mangler wrote:
THALOCPASADENA wrote:
..its all good homie..120 still rollin homie!
RIGHT 120 STILL ROLLIN. RICH ROLLIN FAMOUS. JUST LIKE 102 IS STILL DEUCES AND PASADENA IS STILL TREYS. ITS ALL FAMOUS ITS ALL RAYMOND. HELL YEA ITS ALL GOOD...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 13th, 2004, 4:23 am

WELL HOW DO YOU RESPECT FOOLS THAT RUN AWAY FROM THEY HOOD?

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 13th, 2004, 9:00 am

Y.G. wrote:WELL HOW DO YOU RESPECT FOOLS THAT RUN AWAY FROM THEY HOOD?
???? WHAT IS THIS NIGGA TALKIN BOUT? I SWEAR WHEN GROWN FOLKS TALKIN THE KIDS LUV TO INTERRUPT. LOL :lol:

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 13th, 2004, 12:20 pm

Taking a SWAT at crime
Early-morning police raids target Pasadena street gang

By Marshall Allen , Staff Writer

PASADENA -- Police arrested five alleged gang members, including a 17-year-old murder suspect, in a Thursday morning operation that included 225 tactical officers from agencies throughout the San Gabriel Valley.

Authorities from 10 departments served search warrants at 15 residences in Pasadena and Altadena and one in Los Angeles they say are homes to men and women affiliated with a violent Pasadena street gang suspected of seven recent shootings. Ten weapons, ranging from shotguns to semi-automatic handguns, were also recovered in the operation, said Lt. Randell Taylor of the Pasadena Police Department's detectives section.

There are currently four gang "sets' at war in the city, and the raymond crip's are the most deadly and if they're not stopped they'll retaliate endlessly against each other, he said.

The operation was the largest ever assembled for a tactical operation in Pasadena, police said.

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 13th, 2004, 12:21 pm

NUFF SAID. RAYMOND OUT... :wink: :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted:

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 16th, 2004, 8:55 pm

LOL...WHERE U AT ACE......

Pasa
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pasa » February 17th, 2004, 8:26 am

Pasa3xRCWF wrote:

Taking a SWAT at crime
Early-morning police raids target Pasadena street gang

By Marshall Allen , Staff Writer

PASADENA -- Police arrested five alleged gang members, including a 17-year-old murder suspect, in a Thursday morning operation that included 225 tactical officers from agencies throughout the San Gabriel Valley.

Authorities from 10 departments served search warrants at 15 residences in Pasadena and Altadena and one in Los Angeles they say are homes to men and women affiliated with a violent Pasadena street gang suspected of seven recent shootings. Ten weapons, ranging from shotguns to semi-automatic handguns, were also recovered in the operation, said Lt. Randell Taylor of the Pasadena Police Department's detectives section.

There are currently four gang "sets' at war in the city, and the raymond crip's are the most deadly and if they're not stopped they'll retaliate endlessly against each other, he said.

The operation was the largest ever assembled for a tactical operation in Pasadena, police said.

LOL THE HOMIE HAD TO PUT HIS 3 CENTS IN :lol:

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 17th, 2004, 7:53 pm

mangler wrote:LOL...WHERE U AT ACE......
I'm right here Mangler(LOL) this is still not saying anything to me it is talking about the Pasadena and 120 Raymonds I doubt if any of the 102 raymonds was involve.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 17th, 2004, 9:56 pm

Look here Mangler, this string is to post gangs that do not exist anymore, ok, and the last time i checked the 102 Raymonds still do exist. Also there is alot of irrelevent BS posted on this string.

This is to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep this in mind. If I have to go back and delete irrelevant comments, you are banned from this board. I tried to be cool on banning people, but I am back on it. And moderators, please keep me informed when BS strings like this one forms. I will be going through these posts real soon, and if you get banned please understand. YOU ARE MAKING MY JOB HARDER. I dont care if you have 5,000 posts on this board.