Te Town Flats

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
SURAIDERO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HA

Te Town Flats

Unread post by SURAIDERO » September 30th, 2009, 3:34 am

They used to be where Barrio Pobre 16ST is now...I'm always hearing different stories about their history....Anybody from there or have any homies from there? What's the T for?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: Te Town Flats

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 1st, 2009, 6:10 pm

Te Town Flats in West Side L.B.
That Varrio is long gone.
Last edited by Lonewolf on April 30th, 2013, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 4th, 2009, 12:31 pm

SURAIDERO wrote:They used to be where Barrio Pobre 16ST is now...I'm always hearing different stories about their history....Anybody from there or have any homies from there? What's the T for?
I always thought the T was for "Tokers" - Toker's Town Flats. But I think LoneWolf has it right.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 9th, 2009, 10:30 am

Tokers Town ~> is in Fullerton

Te Town Flats was in East Side Longo. There used to be some projects looking apartments there. I don't know if they still stand. I haven't been there in a Long while. TTF used to get along with BxP, but something happened and they went at it. TTF died out in the 80s.
Last edited by Lonewolf on April 30th, 2013, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » September 1st, 2010, 7:23 pm

SURAIDERO wrote:They used to be where Barrio Pobre 16ST is now...I'm always hearing different stories about their history....Anybody from there or have any homies from there? What's the T for?

I used to kick it with a guy that was from there, about a year ago, we worked together, chopped it up, blew a few jays, when i asked him where he was from, he said "toker town, long beach". That was the first time i ever heard of them. I actually laughed when he told me because he smoked so much, it made sense. lol.

longera4life
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by longera4life » March 5th, 2016, 1:46 am

T Town was part of the West Side Longo Gang and consisted of a small area between Anaheim and PCH just north of Santa Fe. The main guys from T Town were the Castro brothers, Joey, Martin and another brother. Chris Luna was another one from T Town. They did not feud with West Side Longeros and were considered homies, as were the guys from Canton, Summit and Canal, the Cyclones etc. They were all still Longeros, just grew up in different areas of the West Side, like the Summit St, Canton, Dogtown, etc. West Side Longo's #1 enemy was Wilmas (Wilmington) and they both lost homies in that gang war. The WS Longeros got along well with Harbor City who also hated Wilmas and killed some of them too. The T in T Town stood for Toker not Tokers. T-Town is still there and there are still some homies there. You just have to know who's who to know the business but never underestimate WS Longo Gang. You might not see them but trust me, they are active and ready for war at all times.