LVM gang, all sides...

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

LVM gang, all sides...

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » October 20th, 2010, 8:49 am

Unless anyone has info to the contrary, I figure it's about time to finally consider these dudes inactive and defunct. They had some down ass heads in their hayday, and a very interesting history as they rolled with the times, they even had a big budget movie centered around the events of 4 OC LVM members (titled "Better Luck Tomorrow") but, like many pinoy gangs, they fell victim to the glass pipe and, subsequently, poor planning which found many of their key members locked up, smoked out or deported.

Founded in Montebello, with a presence last felt in Orange County, with an ethnic makeup ranging from Pinoy to Korean to Hispanic to Viet to Laotian to White and even a few Blacks and a multitude of meanings for LVM (Luzon Visaya Mob, Los Valos Malos, Lao Viet Mafia) they seem to be no more. They still got a few heads who managed to stay low key and out of prison, INS detention, and/or off the pipe but they're definitely no longer active. Though anyone raised in the 80s and 90s asian and hispanic gang scene can attest to the mark they made in their day and age.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: LVM gang, all sides...

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » February 10th, 2011, 12:34 am

I don't give them that much credit back in the day...their valley heads all jumped out and got into other neighborhoods.

The Montebello one's...I remember a few of them down, but I guess I only knew the Pinoys...not the other cats or non-pinoys. The Montebello LVM's were cool peeps, I just don't remember them banging hard like that.

You can put defunct on all the Pinoy gangs. Only a couple are left, and even if that...really low low numbers on each. It's over. They don't have to fight anymore. Go to school or get a job. Live the good life. Who needs this racial crap?