The Brick City Boys in William Mead PJs - Dog Town turf

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Re: The Brick City Boys William Mead PJs

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 31st, 2013, 7:21 am

POPS1, David is cool, he took some buckshots to the head nothing serious, he got lit up by ES18 in ESR. And Im not trying to knock nobody but I did catch Spike slipping at the gas station on Atlantic and Garvey. I was at the bus stop he was putnnin gas in his regal and I jammed him and he said no where. I was in shock cause I know he was down for BC. But wte I just kept it moving. You guys all still kick it on grown man shit? Thats cool I respect that. Me and my homies would all be trying to kill eachother if we did that...lol

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by POPS1 » December 31st, 2013, 10:37 am

I tried my best to keep it respectful on here but I must address this @Teenwolf clownI once and for all. First off fool @lonewolf I never said the pjs was my hood and it ain't yours either u don't own no real estate over there homie I'm Livin pretty confortable now u can have the pjs bro. And stop or with all your big talk homie your not even from DT and second u fools are extinct and put in work since the 80s. DTMvst put in more work than you fools and u don't even get along with them because u fools are haters like u. But I tell u what I'm suspose to do an interview with @1 who runs @streetgangs when i get back and I'm gonna do it right in front of the pjs just for u a d maybe u can get at me if u can find a way to get back in the states by then. That's probably why your on here all day reporting because your bored Down there in TJ yeah I know. Now fall back fool this is the Brick City page not the Teenwolf DT page hater. Go back to the news room.

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » December 31st, 2013, 12:36 pm

AztecNinja wrote:POPS1, David is cool, he took some buckshots to the head nothing serious, he got lit up by ES18 in ESR. And Im not trying to knock nobody but I did catch Spike slipping at the gas station on Atlantic and Garvey. I was at the bus stop he was putnnin gas in his regal and I jammed him and he said no where. I was in shock cause I know he was down for BC. But wte I just kept it moving. You guys all still kick it on grown man shit? Thats cool I respect that. Me and my homies would all be trying to kill eachother if we did that...lol
Nah don't get it twisted its not like that like I said a lot of homies ain't cool with him still it's divided it's just a lot of the older heads are cool with him but those are most of the ones who knew him before Tweety and them and most of them don't really know what went down anyway for sure so I guess they have there own reasons but in Boogies case I don't know anything about that as far as know no One has seen him.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » December 31st, 2013, 1:59 pm

POPS1 wrote:I tried my best to keep it respectful on here but I must address this @Teenwolf clown
That shit made me laugh real hard! Thanks.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 31st, 2013, 10:25 pm

femun wrote:
POPS1 wrote:I tried my best to keep it respectful on here but I must address this @Teenwolf clown
i will not play the pom pom groupie on that one and live it to those two grown man to handle theirs ...lonewolf did some firme input here and i learned a lot about chicano culture thru his posts so i ll respect him and martinez and whoever keep away from dissin me ...i would love to watch that interview of pops by the way happy new year even to my haters lol peace

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 1st, 2014, 8:11 am

The reason I asked if bcb spread far was cuzz there's a bc in Modesto. Never seen them use bcb, but they use bc.

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » January 1st, 2014, 12:02 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:The reason I asked if bcb spread far was cuzz there's a bc in Modesto. Never seen them use bcb, but they use bc.
Yeah they are actually pretty big out there and been established for a while. I was told that one of my homies that moved out there in the early 90s got it started but that's all I heard on that so I don't know but yeah I know about the Modesto Bricks, but need to find out more solid info on that.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 1st, 2014, 1:12 pm

bgcasper wrote:
femun wrote:
i will not play the pom pom groupie on that one and live it to those two grown man to handle theirs ...lonewolf did some firme input here and i learned a lot about chicano culture thru his posts so i ll respect him and martinez and whoever keep away from dissin me ...i would love to watch that interview of pops by the way happy new year even to my haters lol peace
You are a pom pom groupie! You have Marirtinez,Gibby,and LW's dicks in your mouth. You're too dumb to tangle with me so quit while you're ahead.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 1st, 2014, 8:43 pm

femum ???? first go change yo bich ass name than come back again ...lolz
Attachments
DownloadedFile.jpeg
DownloadedFile.jpeg (15.35 KiB) Viewed 25841 times

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 1st, 2014, 10:46 pm

lol that's a good one, but this still doesn't change the fact that you're a dumb ass and that your on Martinez, Gibby's and Lw's nuts.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 2nd, 2014, 7:56 am

I seen Boogie at a dope house in Highland park, we were both up to no good...lol but I hit him up and he said no where, but he still goes by the name Boogie.

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » January 2nd, 2014, 1:30 pm

AztecNinja wrote:I seen Boogie at a dope house in Highland park, we were both up to no good...lol but I hit him up and he said no where, but he still goes by the name Boogie.
How long ago was it when u seen Boogie. And do you still talk to David

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » January 2nd, 2014, 1:36 pm

BC accepts blacks and northerners. Doesn't have a hood in LA anymore. Nothing personal, but I could see why bc is being talked down on. At the same time I do understand that bc just doesn't really bang anymore anyway and I understand that.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 2nd, 2014, 2:06 pm

I don't talk to David but do coresspond with people who do, as far as I know hes just chilling doing the family thing as we all should. As for Boogie Its was many yrs ago, he was fresh out the joint for that incident on Grandview ave. Id say the year was about 95? he was pretty smoked out but I cant pass judgement cause I was doing bad at the time aswell. He was there with a vato from HLP I knew and the dude told me like this " this my homie Boogie he just got out" I hit the dude up and he said no where, he then said he was from the Alhambra area. I put 2 and 2 together. I never knew him personally but I know the story cause I knew some of the Reaza family.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 2nd, 2014, 2:11 pm

Boogie seemed very uncomfortable and uneasy with me. A lot of strange tension but it could have been the drugs...lol

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » January 4th, 2014, 10:10 pm

Rudog wrote:BC accepts blacks and northerners. Doesn't have a hood in LA anymore. Nothing personal, but I could see why bc is being talked down on. At the same time I do understand that bc just doesn't really bang anymore anyway and I understand that.
Who are u homie and what's your point cuz I don't see it

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 8th, 2014, 10:37 pm

ma props !!!everything said here is layed on that firme rolllla

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 9th, 2014, 7:44 am

That was good dude. i recognized half the fools on there when they were young but when they were older I only could recognize Spike. Shoot you look different too..lol Whats up with Smokey? His first baby mama Jessica is my best friend, Shes like my family so Im Close to his oldest daughter too. Is he still around? I used to see his sister too all the time around Aliso back in the day at the Flats partys.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » January 9th, 2014, 12:31 pm

You gots ta chill. Good song brought back some good memories, I used to bump the shit outta that song in my IROC.

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » January 9th, 2014, 6:47 pm

AztecNinja wrote:That was good dude. i recognized half the fools on there when they were young but when they were older I only could recognize Spike. Shoot you look different too..lol Whats up with Smokey? His first baby mama Jessica is my best friend, Shes like my family so Im Close to his oldest daughter too. Is he still around? I used to see his sister too all the time around Aliso back in the day at the Flats partys.
yeah Smokey is around hes doing real good too hes been married now though for some years but you probably wouldnt even recognize him now he got big but yeah smokey is one of the downest homies still, solid dude. but thats crazy you mentioned jessica because thats how me and smokey first met actually because i was messing around with jessica a little bit at one time, nuthing serious but i didnt even know smokey at the time and didnt know they were going out then, but he somehow found out and put the word out he was looking for me but nuthing ever happened and we later got passed it when we became homies later but he actually came through spikes also because spikes used to go with his sister the one your talking about. But dam thats crazy homie me and u have a lot of history together one way or the other. Small world

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » January 9th, 2014, 6:48 pm

femun wrote:You gots ta chill. Good song brought back some good memories, I used to bump the shit outta that song in my IROC.
thanks homie

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » January 9th, 2014, 6:49 pm

bgcasper wrote: ma props !!!everything said here is layed on that firme rolllla
good lookin @bgcasper

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 9th, 2014, 7:27 pm

^^Right.. Its koo to hear good track from hoods. What other hoods got some tight ass jams?

Heres one from one Tongan 4 Life GC http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9SrQ5AuyZg

and TRG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zks0wRrHqoc

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 10th, 2014, 8:15 am

POPS1 wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:That was good dude. i recognized half the fools on there when they were young but when they were older I only could recognize Spike. Shoot you look different too..lol Whats up with Smokey? His first baby mama Jessica is my best friend, Shes like my family so Im Close to his oldest daughter too. Is he still around? I used to see his sister too all the time around Aliso back in the day at the Flats partys.
yeah Smokey is around hes doing real good too hes been married now though for some years but you probably wouldnt even recognize him now he got big but yeah smokey is one of the downest homies still, solid dude. but thats crazy you mentioned jessica because thats how me and smokey first met actually because i was messing around with jessica a little bit at one time, nuthing serious but i didnt even know smokey at the time and didnt know they were going out then, but he somehow found out and put the word out he was looking for me but nuthing ever happened and we later got passed it when we became homies later but he actually came through spikes also because spikes used to go with his sister the one your talking about. But dam thats crazy homie me and u have a lot of history together one way or the other. Small world
Yeah I sent the link of the video to Jessica she was tripping out. Shes actually coming down to my pad to BBQ saturday, she was my ex gf for years but then we became friends and when I was doing bad she always let me stay with her so we real tight. All my babies mamas/gf wte have to respect and recognize thats the homie or they gotta bounce...lol Yeah Smokeys uncle is my older crazy ass homeboy. So thats why I used to see his fine ass sister in Aliso. I used to always try and get at her and she would shoot me down, saying I would but you were with my homegirls, and Jessica too. Ugh played myself out...lol

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » January 10th, 2014, 6:47 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
POPS1 wrote:
Yeah I sent the link of the video to Jessica she was tripping out. Shes actually coming down to my pad to BBQ saturday, she was my ex gf for years but then we became friends and when I was doing bad she always let me stay with her so we real tight. All my babies mamas/gf wte have to respect and recognize thats the homie or they gotta bounce...lol Yeah Smokeys uncle is my older crazy ass homeboy. So thats why I used to see his fine ass sister in Aliso. I used to always try and get at her and she would shoot me down, saying I would but you were with my homegirls, and Jessica too. Ugh played myself out...lol[/quote
Dam that's crazy u know smokey and spikes fell out to i guess becuz of his sister u know they had a kid together. But anyway that's crazy with Jessica tell her I said what's up if she remembers me. Also I used to mess with a chick in Alliso back in the day too a black chick named mookie. Like I said small world

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » January 10th, 2014, 8:50 pm

http://youtu.be/I2oEViRi2fc[vtube][/vtube]
"BRICK HOUSE"

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » January 17th, 2014, 10:14 am

POPS1 wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:
POPS1 wrote:
Yeah I sent the link of the video to Jessica she was tripping out. Shes actually coming down to my pad to BBQ saturday, she was my ex gf for years but then we became friends and when I was doing bad she always let me stay with her so we real tight. All my babies mamas/gf wte have to respect and recognize thats the homie or they gotta bounce...lol Yeah Smokeys uncle is my older crazy ass homeboy. So thats why I used to see his fine ass sister in Aliso. I used to always try and get at her and she would shoot me down, saying I would but you were with my homegirls, and Jessica too. Ugh played myself out...lol[/quote
Dam that's crazy u know smokey and spikes fell out to i guess becuz of his sister u know they had a kid together. But anyway that's crazy with Jessica tell her I said what's up if she remembers me. Also I used to mess with a chick in Alliso back in the day too a black chick named mookie. Like I said small world

Dam that's crazy u know smokey and spikes fell out to i guess becuz of his sister u know they had a kid together. But anyway that's crazy with Jessica tell her I said what's up if she remembers me. Also I used to mess with a chick in Alliso back in the day too a black chick named mookie. Like I said small world[/quote]

CeeRSL
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by CeeRSL » August 14th, 2014, 11:38 am

I Remember BCB I went to Lincoln High with a few back in 86-87 I knew Speedy and Mono and Chino from School..as far as Alhambra.. a few of my homies kicked it with them ..Spike was my homie's Bro in Law and his older brother Snoopy..I remember that Russian Roulette incident... that was Yvonne's Mom happened in front of My Ex's pad on Elm

CeeRSL
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by CeeRSL » August 14th, 2014, 11:40 am

I Tatted Spike back in 90-91 I heard from his prima he got into State St.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » August 22nd, 2014, 9:20 am

I ran up on Spike in like 96 and he claimed no where. Sup RSL, I was getting history about your Varrio from lil Rabbit. It was real interesting, can you PM or post the history as you heard it.

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » August 22nd, 2014, 6:05 pm

Spikes is still from the neighborhood for sure that's my big homie. Couple mishaps but all is good BC for ever and a day!!
http://youtu.be/tvMW9xikzQ0[youtube][/youtube] check the new video."ROLL CALL"

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 24th, 2014, 4:27 am

firme on the instrumental hood pass intact