The Brick City Boys in William Mead PJs - Dog Town turf

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

The Brick City Boys in William Mead PJs - Dog Town turf

Unread post by AztecNinja » June 22nd, 2011, 9:43 pm

Anyone remember Brick City Boys, they tried to kick something off in the DT pjs, I believe they had a parking lot in the back of the Pjs called the wall and that was their spot. They were kinda deep in Alhambra for awhile but ESR and 18 pretty much gave them the blues.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: The Brick City Boys William Mead PJs

Unread post by alexalonso » December 9th, 2013, 8:34 pm

what years were they active. I saw this guy from there on line with this pic posted.
Attachments
brick-city.PNG
brick-city.PNG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 21713 times

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 9th, 2013, 8:51 pm

BCBs = DOG TOWN REJECTS!

messed things up a little
but then got EVICTED

R.I.P.

A couple of good ole Dogs went that way, and one is serving Life

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 10th, 2013, 7:59 am

I know Pops from Brick City, he is black. I used to go to church with him. Good dude.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 10th, 2013, 8:02 am

They were first a football team, as a gang I would say they were 86-93, they got booted out the PJs quickly. They had a spot they called the wall somewhere in the PJ's. After they were like 20 deep in Alhambra right off of Valley. I know they used to kick it with the White Fence members in Alhambra so Gibby prolly could tell you more.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 10th, 2013, 10:07 am

Dam! The way you guys talk about em seem like they never had the upper hand. Did they?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 10th, 2013, 10:22 am

I would say no. Trying to start a Varrrio in the heart of DT is definetly a uphill battle. Even when they started being deep in Alhambra they still were getting it from Sereno and 18st.

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Unread post by elOriginalMartinez » December 10th, 2013, 12:37 pm

AztecNinja wrote:They were first a football team, as a gang I would say they were 86-93, they got booted out the PJs quickly. They had a spot they called the wall somewhere in the PJ's. After they were like 20 deep in Alhambra right off of Valley. I know they used to kick it with the White Fence members in Alhambra so Gibby prolly could tell you more.
how did that work?

they claimed the William mead projects aka Dog Town pj's but their whole recruitment pull was from Alhambra???

were they all youngsters that lived in Alhambra and would come down and hang out in the WM pj's??

or they got booted out of WM pj's and then re-immerged in Alhambra, kinda like ES Al x Capone over there by Puente?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 11th, 2013, 2:36 pm

Two g's from the PJ's started recruiting in Alhambra, they had like 20 heads or so, I guess they would go down to the PJs to help hold it down, but I would say they spent more time messing around in Alhambra. I know they were tight with WF. I can think of atleast 2 Brick City Boys that went and got into WF after. There might be more BCB that turned WF, also I know one of them got into Cyclones in HP and another in Quiet Village. Dont ask me how they spread to Barrios through out LA but If Gibby was here he would know exactly who Im talking bout and would confirm.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 11th, 2013, 6:24 pm

CRIME STATS!

Are there any newsworthy stories associated to a Dog Town Stoner (Brick City Boy) ??

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 12th, 2013, 7:43 am

I saw one get beat up by a dude from Sereno at Ricks Burgers, I knwo one got thrown through the glass of a classroom by a dude from ws18 and another got stabbed at school by a dude from Burlington. I know one fool got popped for car jacking, and another for man slaughter for playing russian roulette with some cougar he was banging , well the cougar end up dead. Not sure what the circumstances were but he got off easy with manslaughter. I know another one who went head up with his step dad from Bassett for hitting his mom and the older dude from BG fell hit his head on the street went into a seizure and died. That was another man slaughter case one of them caught, I think he did like 7 years 5 years for that. Those are some incidents I can think of off hand.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 12th, 2013, 12:08 pm

AztecNinja wrote:I saw one get beat up by a dude from Sereno at Ricks Burgers, I knwo one got thrown through the glass of a classroom by a dude from ws18 and another got stabbed at school by a dude from Burlington. I know one fool got popped for car jacking, and another for man slaughter for playing russian roulette with some cougar he was banging , well the cougar end up dead. Not sure what the circumstances were but he got off easy with manslaughter. I know another one who went head up with his step dad from Bassett for hitting his mom and the older dude from BG fell hit his head on the street went into a seizure and died. That was another man slaughter case one of them caught, I think he did like 7 years 5 years for that. Those are some incidents I can think of off hand.
sounds to me like they were getting served left and right., so my main question is, did they ever did any dirt on anyone?

back in the day everyone wanting out of the varrio moved out to alhambra, monterey park or montebello

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 12th, 2013, 12:25 pm

The only time I can think of them getting some is when Boxer from BCB was on Americas most wanted for some murder or maybe it was multiple not sure,but I guess he got into some pedo at some bar in Alh and someone end up dead and he was their main suspect.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 12th, 2013, 4:58 pm

AztecNinja wrote:The only time I can think of them getting some is when Boxer from BCB was on Americas most wanted for some murder or maybe it was multiple not sure,but I guess he got into some pedo at some bar in Alh and someone end up dead and he was their main suspect.
part of BOXER's family is related to our family., i saw his sister a couple of years ago., reminded me of some good old days

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 12th, 2013, 5:08 pm

Rodriguez?

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by POPS1 » December 13th, 2013, 10:25 am

Yo what's up they finally let me on this site thanks @1 Alex I been trying a long time. This is Pops from Brick City now I don't have a problem with people's opinions on here but why is it cats like @Lonewolf all u do is talk shit about my neighborhood homie like u don't have anything else to do or like your a gang expert or some shit. And where are u from anyway homie? Sometimes u sound like a Dogtown cheerleader. Tighten up homie. I'm a grown man now so I'm not gonna get on here with the back and forth and talking ignorant. I'm just blessed to be still living and made it through all the BS and I speak for my homeboys too but I will always defend the Brick City name and if u don't like it u can get in line.

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » December 13th, 2013, 12:06 pm

I need to find the homie @Gibby on here he seems to be the only homie on here with some real knowledge and knows a lot of my homies first hand not just a sideline cheerleader and everyone else on here if I know u what up. I will be posting pics shortly.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 15th, 2013, 7:15 pm

here we go again with the 2000k net gang bang and gibby dick riders

brick city is no more ese, hasn't been for the longest, so give it up already
bcb short timers

and if you must know i was raised in the projects
dog town chicos to be exact

before you were even conceived

btw, you wouldn't be one of those that jumped in with the fence, would you?

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » December 15th, 2013, 7:44 pm

Gibby dick rider? Fool please u sound crazy homie. I just said u sound like a DT cheerleader and just as I thought u are. You said u were raised In the projects but your not from there so get off there's nuts homie. I don't give a fuck what u think my gang homie I'm not here to glorify shit but u will show respect homie I ain't never got down with White Fence Im BC for life and to the homies Clavo & Thumper who chose to do so that's on them. You will never have full respect from anyone being a hood hopper/transformer so I would never do that. Just ease up on all that extra hate homie we doing us u need to do you!!!

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » December 15th, 2013, 8:13 pm

Side bust...

Mr. LW, seems from reading ur posts u from DxT. So, if I may ask, what's perro pueblos relation to Gardena Dog Town Stoners?? If any??

I grew up in the 'G' and remember GDTs kicking back at the plunge. One of my good friends was D---- from GDTs.

Was there any relation between ur varrio n theirs??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 15th, 2013, 10:33 pm

side bust whats the relation if any with long beach brick city crips ?

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » December 15th, 2013, 11:00 pm

bgcasper wrote:side bust whats the relation if any with long beach brick city crips ?
I think it's 'bricc blocc'...I could be wrong but I thought they were called bricc blocks...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 16th, 2013, 2:29 am

[quote="Adobo"][quote="bgcasper"]side bust whats the relation if any with long beach brick city crips ?[/quote]

I think it's 'bricc blocc'...I could be wrong but I thought they were called bricc blocks...[/quote]
my bad again yep they are

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 16th, 2013, 8:36 am

To Pops, U black right? I knew a Pops from BC and he was black, and I just put out what I know about BCB, I didnt mean no disrespect, I was accurate on all my points i believe but thats why I refered to Gibby cause even though we are enemies from a Varrrio stand point I know he knows alot of you homeboys. And Im not talking shit but aside of the ones who got into the fence I personally hit up 2 vatos from there that I know as a fact were from BC and they said no where. Including the one who brought it to Alhambra. Please dont take my comments as net banging or shit talking cuz I have no pedo with BC, just keeping it real. And if you are the Pops I kenw PM me.

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » December 16th, 2013, 10:29 am

Nah were not related but I know a couple homies from there. What up @bgcasper I fux with u homie u a real one.

POPS1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by POPS1 » December 16th, 2013, 3:07 pm

And to u fools on this site trying to net bang @lonewolf give it up homie u missed that era, I'm 38 years old living life homie if u ain't already get your stripes you can't get them now on the net and especially not from me homie if u want to be a cheerleader that's on u but if u want to to speak on some real shit get @ me homie I'm a man first before anything and Brick City just happens to be the gang I represent homie we don't ask for this shit it just happens. I could've been from anywhere homie but just so happens I was raised around the bricks these were my homies from the sandbox so these are just the paths we are led down homie so if u got a problem with that or a problem with me personally homie say that and we can handle it if not keep me and homies name out your mouth period!!!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 18th, 2013, 12:40 pm

POPS1 wrote:Nah were not related but I know a couple homies from there. What up @bgcasper I fux with u homie u a real one.
No he's Not...hes as fake as they get....stick around, yall find our as you go threw this board....so don't be PMing this dude with classified info, yall regret it....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2013, 6:33 am

[quote="xxx"][quote="POPS1"]Nah were not related but I know a couple homies from there. What up @bgcasper I fux with u homie u a real one.[/quote]

No he's Not...hes as fake as they get....stick around, yall find our as you go threw this board....so don't be PMing this dude with classified info, yall regret it....[/quote]
pops1 thanks homie elcome on this board !!!and to that bich ass xxxxx he a republican 60 groupie ho act like he super crip in here ... i dont need classified pm anyway ...peace south out

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2013, 6:34 am

[quote="bgcasper"][quote="xxx"][quote="POPS1"]Nah were not related but I know a couple homies from there. What up @bgcasper I fux with u homie u a real one.[/quote]

No he's Not...hes as fake as they get....stick around, yall find our as you go threw this board....so don't be PMing this dude with classified info, yall regret it....[/quote]
pops1 thanks homie welcome on this board !!!and to that bich ass xxxxx he a republican 60 groupie ho act like he super crip in here ... i dont need classified pm anyway ...peace south out[/quote]

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » December 19th, 2013, 11:24 am

Smh @ South Out......finish the whole Sentence....Southcide 13 Paris Crip Gang Out!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 19th, 2013, 10:14 pm

I'm out man., i don't have a care in the world for any of this he's real and you're not type of shit

DOG TOWN SANTOS LOCOS PEQUENOS MIDGETS CHICOS DUKES from my era, and that's all i ever cared about

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 20th, 2013, 12:21 am

xxx wrote:Smh @ South Out......finish the whole Sentence....Southcide 13 Paris Crip Gang Out!
its not about geographical location is about being yourself proud and tall even when u small im not here to diss others or try to act hard on here ...yes sir og crip from sw project south paris 13th dixtrict and what ??? but anybody can verifie im not a mysterie i dont care you crips you sur you a busta you a rider as long as your republican ass voted for bush you'r the enemie your the one i will never share any type of pm lolol bichh asss