Cash Money Crip vs West Covina Mob

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
dissco
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Cash Money Crip vs West Covina Mob

Unread post by dissco » September 6th, 2013, 5:42 pm

I went to Gladstone High School in West Covina with some off brand niggaz from various Rip setts in Los Angeles. They moved to Wes Cov and started banging a sub set dubbed CMC. They would often clash with Azusa 13 which is an n,k. Ese Barrio. That is until some niggaz from Luders Park moved in the schools area and formed a sub set called West Covina Mob. They put in work on each other resulting in mostly everyone getting locked up on drug charges and attempted murder or just moving away. CMC did kicc it with Du-Rocc who tired to assimilate CMC but it didn't happen. Niggaz put in too much work for CMC.
Both these hoods faded out but it was fun to watch them go at it.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Re: Cash Money Crip vs West Covina Mob

Unread post by AztecNinja » September 8th, 2013, 5:21 pm

I also heard of West Co NHC. I even seen them hit up real big on Amar and Puente which is Bassett. I know alot of the Varrios in the area beefed with them but I heard Blackwood St kicked it with them and thats why they are no longer included in the Puente13 car on the streets.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » December 25th, 2013, 11:53 pm

west Covina mob piru still exsist but cmc is done..also mob piru in Covina still has there hood and good amount of members to this day..but west Covina is only Hispanics killin no b;lacks are putting in work

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 26th, 2013, 6:31 am

Where is MOB in Covina at? I used to do diversion with one of those fools in like 2001 and I would give him rides to some apt off Badillo I think. Im not exactly sure but it was Covina.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » February 17th, 2014, 7:59 pm

check gang maps on google idk the streets by heart.. I been over there a few times but I would have to say the west Covina NHC is deepest in west Covina,,they got a lot of OGs and they youngins is with the shitt..a lot of them moved cause gang cases where they cant hang and a lot went to jail for hittin banks in the past but they recruit level is on point. No murders taking place but I guess they fightin

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 2nd, 2014, 11:25 pm

DNice wrote:check gang maps on google idk the streets by heart.. I been over there a few times but I would have to say the west Covina NHC is deepest in west Covina,,they got a lot of OGs and they youngins is with the shitt..a lot of them moved cause gang cases where they cant hang and a lot went to jail for hittin banks in the past but they recruit level is on point. No murders taking place but I guess they fightin
Are the West Covina in their own borders of West Covina and Covina NHC in their own area, I would think Covina is a little more Middle Class. And do other gangs in the SGV beef with them.

Return to “Inactive and Past Gang Neighborhoods”