Sepas

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
babyyoda7
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: south central

Sepas

Unread post by babyyoda7 » July 4th, 2017, 7:37 pm

Varrio Sepas or Varrio Sepulveda 13, they were indeed active at one point in time, they had there own turf near the langdon street gang in the west san fernando valley area, back in the late 70s, early 80s, but eventually died out.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: Sepas

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 11th, 2018, 8:12 pm

They were active alright. Personally I think Sepas 13 is the original varrio from all that area called North Hills nowadays, but back in the day, the community was named Sepulveda, and the Varrio was SEPAS 13. They had at least a half a dozen cliques. I have the list somewhere in my notes, I'll dig it up later and post them.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » June 11th, 2018, 10:21 pm

[quote="Lonewolf"]They were active alright. Personally I think Sepas 13 is the original varrio from all that area called North Hills nowadays, but back in the day, the community was named Sepulveda, and the Varrio was SEPAS 13. They had at least a half a dozen cliques. I have the list somewhere in my notes, I'll dig it up later and post them.[/quote]

Sound's good, post up those cliques on here when you can, also back in the day did this hood Sepas 13 have any connection at all with Langdon 13? Tripped me out one day when I saw a "Sepas Langdon 13" hit up, I think it was a mere coincidence, because I know this varrio is long gone, was thinking for a second that Langdon had brought these guys back and clicked up.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 13th, 2018, 3:30 am

I knew about them back then as SEPAS 13, from Sepulveda. There was no North Hills yet. I had a ruca from that varrio named Espy.

Langdon Street claims Sepulveda as their town, and simply took over the SEPAS varrio and carried on with it.
SEPAS LANGDON STREET

That's my understanding.

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » December 21st, 2018, 1:58 am

is langdon street then a late 80s gang?

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » July 16th, 2019, 1:28 am

[quote="istekse818"]is langdon street then a late 80s gang?[/quote]

It looks like it, from what has been spoken on here, "Langdon street 13", started off as a football team back in the 80's, known as the "Langdon Boys", then they transitioned to just "Langdon street 13", after they started beefing with other nearby varrios, Blythe street and Columbus street etc