dog town william mead pj ROMAN PIRU

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

dog town william mead pj ROMAN PIRU

Unread post by bgcasper » October 5th, 2017, 8:24 pm

checc studder box interview he said something like that am i crazy ?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: dog town william mead pj ROMAN PIRU

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 6th, 2017, 9:08 am

yes there was bloodz in the china town projectz lol just fuckin w u lonewolf i meant william meads projektz and aliso village projektz.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 6th, 2017, 9:59 am

I AIN'T SEEN THE INTERVIEW, BUT YEAH, THERE WERE AT ONE TIME BLOODS IN THE DXT PJS, EARLY-TO-MID-70's. THEY WERE NOT BLOODS AT FIRST, BECAUSE THEY TURNED BLOOD WHEN ALL THE BLACK GANGS IN LA WERE GOING CRIPS OR BLOODS. THE ONES IN DXT PJS WENT BY SOME NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER, THEN WHEN DT SMOKED THEIR SHOT CALLER WHO THEY CALLED SHOTOKAN, THEN THEY STARTED CALLING THEMSELVES SHOTOKAN BLOODS (STK), BUT DXT GAVE THEM THE EVICTION NOTICE WHEN ART (GATO's BROTHER) GOT SHOT AND DXT GOT CRAZY ON THEM, SO YOU WOULD NOT FIND NOT ONE OF THEM BY THE END OF THE 1970's. NOW, IF IN THE INTERVIEW IT SAYS ABOUT OTHER BLOODS IN THE PJS AT A LATER ERA, WELL, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT, I WAS OUT THERE ALREADY BY THEN THEN.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 6th, 2017, 11:13 pm

wouao firme info wolf ..shotokan bloods that got a chinatown kinna sound even i would say it sound jap but possible that them shotokans became roman piru but why from japan to roma ???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 6th, 2017, 11:17 pm

the blood id didnt exist before 74 according to ac but the piru id existed prior to blood remember they had the party part when u had all the crowd say CRIP HERE than ac and pudding on one side of the room tryin to say piru here so they did expand

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 7th, 2017, 12:28 am

bgcasper wrote:wouao firme info wolf ..shotokan bloods that got a chinatown kinna sound even i would say it sound jap but possible that them shotokans became roman piru but why from japan to roma ???
I just can't remember what they called themselves, it was so long ago, but i do remember that incident because i was on my way to play basketball at the office park when that happened, and i remember that that was the kung foo movie era at the downtown theatres where all the brothers would line up at The Tower theater to watch them movies and come out kung foo fighting, lol, maybe that's where they got it from, lol., nah but for reals, back then blacks didn't sport cholo style.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 7th, 2017, 8:59 am

yeah i mean, if anyone remembers some of those bloods in dog town back in that era, people got to remember like the Brown's family, also people like Herman, Pebbles, Crook, and whole mess of other grown up and raised blacks in the william mead, together with other whites and yes even mexs who did not get into dog town but instead warred with them. I know Pebbles and I went to Ann Street same years, so did Herman. Herman was always getting into it with Dog Towners, but Pebbles was more real, he'll put a slug in you with a quickness. By the late 1970s when there were hardly any blacks left in the pjs, dog town still had black homeboys and even since because the issue was not a race thing, it was for control of the projects, you know. During those early years the hang out was back by the office park, but DxT was kind of boxed in back there, and slowly but surely the hang out moved over to the 200 block on Leroy, that's were a lot of the DxT vatos had their pad. SPEEDO, CHATO, WICHO, CHEMO, COBRA, DANNY'BOY, RATON, and others. A lot of the other homeboys lived around that middle block area as well, like OSITO, SPANKY, SHORTY, DIABLO, WINO, INDIO, and others on the Main St block were SHADOW, HUERO, DROOPY, LILMAN, SPOOKY, GONZALO, and damn, I'm talking too much. Anyways, that was the spot in that era, the 200 block on Leroy right at the middle where the tot lot playground is facing the DWP wall where the murals are at., it was not at the back end by Leroy and Bolero, it used to be right there the hang out where all the football games would be played in between the row of pjs where most of those homeboys i mentioned revolved around.