51 haldale hustler / menlo hustlaz

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

51 haldale hustler / menlo hustlaz

Unread post by bgcasper » October 23rd, 2017, 7:28 pm

alex did an interview with a 61 brims talkin about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoGbLCYkIac who got any idear on the dates of all those events

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: 51 haldale hustler / menlo hustlaz

Unread post by bgcasper » October 23rd, 2017, 7:30 pm

my bad i meant 61 halldale but cant modifie it

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: 51 haldale hustler / menlo hustlaz

Unread post by bgcasper » October 23rd, 2017, 7:36 pm

a post from a guy who seems to know ...

I don't know how long this nigga been from 61 but back in the day it was a lot of hustler hoods on the west side of south central,the 50's had 55,57 hustlers,it was 56 synicate,
the 58 nhc's was
58 PBS back then,it was 58 back street hustlers,it was 60 Playboy hustlers,this was all in like 1982-83 when the 55's and 57's and 58's got out there and none of us got along back then,we was lightweight bkeefin with each other but when we was hustler sets we still got in to it with the 52 hoovers since day one. Event hough 58,57,55 wasn't crips we were still linked to the Rollin 60's from day one

the 61 halldale hustlers started really being seen around late 84-85, It was some 65 hustlers,but they were a different hood from 65 MGC ,67's was a hustler hood too, iT was a hustla hood from damn near every street bac then everybody was on that get money shit as kids,it was some other 61 hustlers on vermont on the Menlo,hoover side,around the corner from them was a different 61 hustlers that later turned 61 Syco Crips,but when dude say the Menlo wasn't crips back in the 80's he's wrong.

I knew plenty 65 Menlos back then,I won't say no names but I went to school with at least 7-8 of them at John Muir Jr. High those niggas was crips,they was banging trays as a matter of fact and they was getting into fights all the time with 52 and 59 hoovers
THISE niggas was Menlo Gangster Crips! what's this fool talking about.

The hustler shit we was bangin back then wasn't really on no gang bangin shit just strictly money but 52 hoovers use to try and test us cuz we was some young niggas with money but if any nigga who was around back then know the 50's was vicious bac then on them hoover niggas,L.a was active back then that's when the west side of Los Angeles was majority Black,it was a lot of mexicans but we really didn't sweat them like that,mexicans use to be on some real quiet shit but it was all a plot,they knew they were going to start moving on the westside and when they got deep they were going to start some racial shit,dirty cowards,we shouldn't have never been cool with them fools.