Downtown Gangster Crips

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Downtown Gangster Crips

Unread post by yoda100 » December 29th, 2017, 5:33 pm

One of the few black gangs in Downtown Los Angeles, seeing as to how they were surrounded by numerous different latino gangs such as, 5th & hill, Easy Riders and 18st, every spot was a hot spot, they were active throught the 1980s, up until the 1990s, but simply vanished over time, seeing as the 5th & hill gang was the major supplier for heroin in skid row and surrounding blocks, they became smaller, as the latino gangs became bigger and organized in heroin distribution, this gang is pretty much defunct today.

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Re: Downtown Gangster Crips

Unread post by xjew4ux » December 30th, 2017, 2:10 am

Heard it a Hoover criminal set down town somewhere west of the 110 and dtgc gotta been somewhere west of the 110 or in the dog town projects . I remember seeing some black people walking in the dog town projects back in 2013

xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by xjew4ux » December 30th, 2017, 2:13 am

I also seen tags I found last year saying black dragon gang and they was reppin China Town , ill post soon

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » March 16th, 2018, 12:27 pm

[quote="xjew4ux"]Heard it a Hoover criminal set down town somewhere west of the 110 and dtgc gotta been somewhere west of the 110 or in the dog town projects . I remember seeing some black people walking in the dog town projects back in 2013[/quote]

Yeah idk if their still active today, but there was also a "Downtown L.A Hoover criminals" gang, all skid row niggas, shermed out lol