West Los 13 / West L.A 13

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

West Los 13 / West L.A 13

Unread post by yoda100 » May 2nd, 2018, 12:09 am

Whatever happened to this gang? I remember this hood back in the 80s, they'd hit up "WLA13, WLAX3", I believe they started off as a stoner gang, and would hang out at this park that I can't remember the name of.. it's been a long ass time, and I dont want to put some random ass park, the last thing that I remember from this gang was that they had a meeting with either Sotel 13 or Santa Monica 13, and they all got jumped into one of those gangs, it's been over 30 years, and I remember this gang, I just can't remember what exactly happened to them, I just know that their not around anymore.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: West Los 13 / West L.A 13

Unread post by LAResident » May 19th, 2018, 8:54 pm

You remember them getting jumped in to different hood or you don’t remember them at all make up your mind in your post...you don’t make no sense lol

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » May 20th, 2018, 12:22 pm

[quote="LAResident"]You remember them getting jumped in to different hood or you don’t remember them at all make up your mind in your post...you don’t make no sense lol[/quote]

I got it already, they were jumped into another west l.a hood.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » May 20th, 2018, 8:43 pm

Where was their hood located? Whichever hood claims that territory today is probably the hood they got jumped in to.