Parthenia Park Crips

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Parthenia Park Crips

Unread post by yoda100 » May 17th, 2018, 11:51 pm

When exactly did the Parthenia Park Crips get played out? as in become defunct? They were referenced once by the LAPD in 1994 and were also referenced again in a 1998 gang article, stating that they were outnumbered by the sureno gangs and were allowed to sell rock cocaine at parthenia park as long as they paid taxes to the surenos.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Parthenia Park Crips

Unread post by bgcasper » May 19th, 2018, 7:27 am

true !!!remember that !!!heard venice sholine did pay too

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » May 21st, 2018, 10:56 am

VSLC....Never ever heard nor believe that. Dropped too many bodies during that war to then turnaround and do that.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 22nd, 2018, 7:02 am

i read that shit in a magazine ..so that aint no first hand info and i agree when i read that i was surprised ....yep vslc was front line in a major war vs surenos gangs no doupt if that mag wasnt BS its a big surprize

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » June 10th, 2018, 12:51 pm

[quote="bgcasper"]i read that shit in a magazine ..so that aint no first hand info and i agree when i read that i was surprised ....yep vslc was front line in a major war vs surenos gangs no doupt if that mag wasnt BS its a big surprize[/quote]

Whats your opinion on that magazine stating that VSLC did eventually pay taxes, I believe that they just came to an agreement about the drug sales, who can sell where etc.. that VSLC paying taxes to the surenos just seems too far fetched, I don't believe it ever happened.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 16th, 2018, 10:14 am

Have these areas been hit by gentrification?