Ferocious Crowd

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Ferocious Crowd

Unread post by yoda100 » June 11th, 2018, 10:45 pm

Anyone know where this gang was located?

"In 1988, with about 600 gangs in the area, L.A county is the gang capital of the nation. Most of the gangs are black or hispanic, but there are asian, samoan, and white ones as well. Their names read like something out of a clockwork orange, the 52 Hoover Crips, the Black Mafia Crip Dogs, the Avenue Piru Bloods, Los Pocos Locos, and the Varrio Ferocious Crowd."

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: Ferocious Crowd

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 11th, 2018, 11:49 pm

On the jaire gang list they show the ferocious crowd as a white gang from downey, not a varrio. I don't know if that's the same gang that the new york times story is talking about (?)

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » June 12th, 2018, 1:13 am

[quote="Lonewolf"]On the jaire gang list they show the ferocious crowd as a white gang from downey, not a varrio. I don't know if that's the same gang that the new york times story is talking about (?)[/quote]

Hmm, not quite sure, they did put it as "varrio ferocious crowd", from my perspective, I'd say the LAPD who noted this as a gang might have been confused, this was probably a white skin head gang, whom they mistook for a sureno gang or probably a racially mixed gang with white and mexican members.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 12th, 2018, 2:13 am

you know i haven't read that NY article yet., i'll get to it sometime, hopefully, probably weak though