wild life thug gang ( WLTG )

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
xjew4ux
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

wild life thug gang ( WLTG )

Unread post by xjew4ux » July 8th, 2018, 7:10 pm

IMG_20120104_145245-1.jpg
IMG_20120104_145245-1.jpg (522.2 KiB) Viewed 2140 times

anyone heard of this set occupied normandie and imperial ? they use to to occupied the apartments south of imperial hwy right cross from the county building and some apartments north of imperial . they use to hitup that area alot back in 2008 2009 2010 , then they faded away . heard they was baby 112,107 hoovers

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: wild life thug gang ( WLTG )

Unread post by jae » July 15th, 2018, 2:21 pm

The only "Wild Life" gang that I've heard of, was/is in the Inland Empire. Called WLSG (Wyld Lyfe Society Gang). Riverside, and Moreno valley area. A prep-gang/party crew (from that 1990's era) that turned into active bangers/started thugging. No idea about their status these days, and I know the picture posted here shows that these two areas are about an hour from each other, but that's the only "WILD LIFE" gang that I've heard of. Just my input. They probably have nothing to do with each other, but who knows in todays world, with social media and influence. The Wild Life in the IE did in fact at one point beef with the R60s that were living in the IE. But they had various beefs. My two cents. Maybe something, maybe nothing.