US Boys in Compton

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

US Boys in Compton

Unread post by alexalonso » November 13th, 2018, 4:48 pm

A groups of kids in Compton during the early 1970s that eventually turned into Crips under Mack Thomas and Head Honcho.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: US Boys in Compton

Unread post by bgcasper » November 27th, 2018, 8:48 pm

og devil benson jones dip one of adc main ooog was the founder of us boys and the gang was mostly made of member of what will become adcc sscc and even lpp ..the us boys started cool with luedders park hustler until a speciafic party when us boys sided for a crips against pirus ...than at the same era i would say round 1974 the boys home in adcc was full of og crips like batman davis or tookie williams and next thing you know most of us boys and people livin in that south east cpt area had to turn ..the us boys was not forced in they actually had a beef with the pirus so they naturally turned crips ...grandee or occ cuzz would get the kellys the pannes and us boys to turn crips ... the occ at that time i think they was still bangin occ or grandees and had members all over west cpt specially grandee boothill over to spookttown mid town than after the piru went back at the us boys over that party beefs they had a meeting and it went all bad ..the us boys splitted in two ... us boys that would side piru would become lpp and the us boys that turned crips would create sscc adcc ....in 1974 i think grandees project got shot down and police pushed the og cc out of their pj so they actually spread all over even centerview was turned crips during that era

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: US Boys in Compton

Unread post by alexalonso » July 22nd, 2019, 2:27 pm

Keefe D just mentioned US Boys as the predessesor set to the SOuth Side Compton Crips.

Alekceusum
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Nizhnyaya Salda

US Boys in Compton

Unread post by Alekceusum » August 8th, 2019, 5:15 am

Havent listened to the new one yet, but Pet Shop Boys rawk generally. Suburbia and Its A Sin are two of my fav tracks...