117 Broadway Gangsta Crip

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

117 Broadway Gangsta Crip

Unread post by yoda100 » October 8th, 2019, 12:05 am

Broadway Gangsta Crip tried starting up another click in the 100's, way back in the 1980's, 117 BGC, the Q102/118 Blocc Crips at the time whom eventually turned East Coast weren't havin it and got rid of that click quickly. I remember talking to this nigga who was affiliated with the 4pacc, and he told me a story about the Broadways having another click in the 100's way back in the day besides the 112 BGC's, I guess it was the 117 BGC's, low and behold if you look in the "Street gang's of Los Angeles County" booklet, there used to be a now defunct click of BGC, the 117 Broadway Gangsta Crip's, so I guess he was telling me the truth, this was back in 2011-2012 when we had chopped it up.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: 117 Broadway Gangsta Crip

Unread post by alexalonso » October 10th, 2019, 1:23 pm

Who started it? Any names associated with the 117 Broadways?

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: 117 Broadway Gangsta Crip

Unread post by yoda100 » October 14th, 2019, 11:26 pm

alexalonso wrote:
> Who started it? Any names associated with the 117 Broadways?

I'd have to get into contact if i ever can again with that dude that was from the 4pacc, which i doubt, haven't talked to him in almost 8 years, but he was dropping some street knowledge for me about his hood and the broadways, thats how I found out about the defunct 117 BGC's, if i ever run into him again i'll ask.