Elm Street Piru (Compton, California)

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
MiChuhSuh

Elm Street Piru (Compton, California)

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 13th, 2005, 3:43 am

Kleptho, Uncle "D"arrell, Elm St. Piru, killed November 28th, 2005, he was a beloved Uncle

Below is a journal about him by his niece:
On Monday morning I woke up and didnt really feel lyke doing shyt.........I was supposed to go put in a application.............I got online and didnt even brush my teeth before my uncle Darrell kept asking me to take him to the recycling spot.........I told him yea when I get dressed.............Soooooooo I got showered brushed my grill and started to clip my hair he kept bugging me asking me if I was ready...........I told him yea as soon as I laced my shoes.........Soooooooo he loaded my car and we got in my car and I played the laffy taffy remix and he was singing and rapping the shyt was hilarious kuz he was spitting and poiting his fingers every which way.....everytime we were together he made me laugh he was jus sooo funny it was stupid............we went on sloan so he could get some more cans...........and we hit the spot.............afterwards.........We went to the gas stations and we got some gas and he got a drink and he hopped in the car with his homie...............and I went to Danilelle house............the rest of my day went by sooooooooooooo it was around 8:45 my daddy bought pizza and we ate............Darrell came home with a whole bunch of shyt he was selling and I bought a deodorant...........but i didnt have enuff cash so he jus kept bugging me for another dollar so i had to go to the store and get change.....He rode his bike while I drove and my dad and I met him there........when we got to the store i gave him the dollar and thas the last time I saw my uncle alive............the last time I saw him before he lost his life to a sensless rasict act of violence..............by the time I found out he'd been shot I rushed to the hospital but it was toooooooooo late he'd bled to death the power of the rifel riped his kidney from his body..........even at thys moment as I type this blog I still dont believe that he's not here anymore I walk past his room I look on the couch but he's not there..........I wait for him to bust in my room asking for a dollar...........I wish he would come in the house singing and rapping and dancing tellin me about some weirdo he ran into on his way home but it's not gonna happen anymore.....Me spending my day with my uncle happened for a reason........I'm blessed to have spent some time with him before I lost him forever he is my heart and he is my grandmas baby.......I will try my hardest to make things easier for her.......its just too much Compton is horrible...........I lost my grandad feb 22,2005.............I just lost my uncle.........Nov 28,2005..........Two loved ones in one yr.............and to top it off the person I was in love with left me for someone else over some BS............suicidal thoughts are always on mind..........I feel lyke I dont wanna be here at times..............I jus cant take no more...........I jus dont understand why do we live to die.....? Why did thys happen to my uncle he was the sweetest person..........I'm really gonna miss joking with him and seein him rap songs that he didnt kno the words to...............I love you uncle Darrell and you will never ever be forgotten.........you are my HEART!

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » December 13th, 2005, 3:50 am

thats a hood a$$ photo at the top.

i aint know 'em, but its still a piru in peace

rest homie.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Elm Street Piru (Compton, California)

Unread post by H572DSTA » September 8th, 2008, 11:57 am

All the fallen elms i know of

CK Tone
Flenstone
Face
Earl
Fats
Hamster
Brock
Lou Dogg
V-Dogg
Tim Dogg
Big Stick
S-Bear
Bandit
Melv
Klepto
Mike
A-Wack
lil Bird

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » December 4th, 2012, 3:45 pm

OG SLICK
YG SLICK
OG FATS
OG HAMPSTER
OG EARL
D.T.
C.JONES
BROCK
OG MELV
OG BANDIT
LIL DEE AKA KLEPTO
MIKE LOK
FLINT
STONEY
LIL CHARLIE P
YG FASE
STICKS
REG AKA LIL CHISM
JUNKMAN
BILLY
TONE
TIM
SERG
LOU DOGG
V DOGG
BONE

ELM IN PEACE

fitteddaboss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: charleston

Unread post by fitteddaboss » July 24th, 2013, 1:11 am

Hyetop

fitteddaboss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fitteddaboss » July 24th, 2013, 1:59 pm

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 24th, 2013, 10:20 pm

elm hitop got k'd ?

fitteddaboss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fitteddaboss » July 25th, 2013, 12:27 am

Yes been rip for a few weeks now

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » July 27th, 2015, 11:03 am

HYE-TOPP E.I.P.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » November 10th, 2017, 9:53 pm

OG Mike Lok's funeral in 1995
Attachments
OG Mike Lok.jpg
OG Mike Lok.jpg (260.62 KiB) Viewed 6575 times