76 East Coast Crip (Shack Boys)

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
babyyoda7
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: south central

76 East Coast Crip (Shack Boys)

Unread post by babyyoda7 » July 8th, 2017, 12:17 am

R.I.P Sidney "O.G Cyco" McGee from 76 East Coast Crip Gang

He ran into a group of florencias at "My Liquor Bank" on 7420 S. Central Ave, Florence-Firestone, a fight ensued and he was shot multiple times, he died at the scene. he was 48 years old.

"A 48-year-old man was shot and killed Tuesday night on a street in the Florence area of South Los Angeles, authorities said. Sidney McGee was standing in the 7500 block of South Central Avenue at about 6 p.m. when a male gunman walked toward him and began shooting in his direction, according to a statement issued by the Los Angeles Police Department. Despite McGee’s attempted to hide between some vehicles that were parked on the street, he was struck by gunfire, police said. Los Angeles firefighters responded to the scene and transported the victim to a hospital, where he later died of his injuries, authorities said."

Alonso, I've noticed on your 76 East Coast Crip (Shack boys) page, that he wasn't listed on there, I'd appreciate it if you did put him on there, believe it or not, I actually met him a few times, dude was done with that gang bangin life, but just got caught up at the wrong place at the wrong time.

babyyoda7
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: 76 East Coast Crip (Shack Boys)

Unread post by babyyoda7 » July 8th, 2017, 12:21 am

He passed away on May 28, 2014

R.I.P

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » July 11th, 2017, 5:43 pm

[quote="babyyoda7"]R.I.P Sidney "O.G Cyco" McGee from 76 East Coast Crip Gang

He ran into a group of florencias at "My Liquor Bank" on 7420 S. Central Ave, Florence-Firestone, a fight ensued and he was shot multiple times, he died at the scene. he was 48 years old.

"A 48-year-old man was shot and killed Tuesday night on a street in the Florence area of South Los Angeles, authorities said. Sidney McGee was standing in the 7500 block of South Central Avenue at about 6 p.m. when a male gunman walked toward him and began shooting in his direction, according to a statement issued by the Los Angeles Police Department. Despite McGee’s attempted to hide between some vehicles that were parked on the street, he was struck by gunfire, police said. Los Angeles firefighters responded to the scene and transported the victim to a hospital, where he later died of his injuries, authorities said."

Alonso, I've noticed on your 76 East Coast Crip (Shack boys) page, that he wasn't listed on there, I'd appreciate it if you did put him on there, believe it or not, I actually met him a few times, dude was done with that gang bangin life, but just got caught up at the wrong place at the wrong time.[/quote]

If he was really done with that gangbanging what he still doing in South Central in the turf

If he was done for good he should have relocated. He knew where he was at. Dont matter if hes active or not

fools that dont even bang be getting popped all the time for being in the wrong place. He should have known better.

babyyoda7
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by babyyoda7 » July 11th, 2017, 9:27 pm

"If he was really done with that gang banging what he still doing in south central turf"

"If he was done for good he should have relocated. He knew where he was at. Dont matter if hes active or not"

"fools that dont even gang bang be getting popped all the time for being in the wrong place. He should have known better."

I understand what you're trying to say, but for certain individuals like these, people with a past poor history, of gang banging, they carry a long stretch of a bad record, arrests, robbery, murder, slangin drugs, etc they carry these felonies with them for life, so when they try bettering themselves for a better life by applying at jobs, these jobs do a background check, they see all these felonys, and then they reject your job application, it happeneds all the time, and when that happens there back at square one, livin in the hood, lookin for a job, commiting the same acts of violence all over again.

babyyoda7
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by babyyoda7 » July 16th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Louis "Cain" Mobley, 24, He was shot and killed by Florencia 13 in the "My Liquor Bank" parking lot, located on 7420 S. Central Ave, Los Angeles, California on January 10, 2004.

babyyoda7
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by babyyoda7 » July 16th, 2017, 10:34 pm

O.G M1, He was shot and killed by Florencia 13 outside of a home on the 800 block of west 84th street, He was later pronounced dead at the hospital on December 18, 2011.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by yoda100 » April 26th, 2018, 12:56 am

Jap - Born - Died 2017 - Shot and Killed by Florencia 13 gang members

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » April 26th, 2018, 1:00 am

Marcus "Hamburger" Mathis, 23, (November 5, 1981 - August 2, 2005) shot and killed by Florencia 13 gang member at 1407 E. Nadeau St. in Florence-Firestone

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » April 26th, 2018, 1:04 am

Frogg1 - shot and killed by Mad Swan Bloods

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » April 26th, 2018, 1:07 am

Frogg2 - shot and killed by Florencia 13 gang members.

I still remember when this murder happened too.. F13 was bragging about it, it's been a long time but R.I.P

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 9th, 2018, 11:07 pm

yoda100 wrote:Marcus "Hamburger" Mathis, 23, (November 5, 1981 - August 2, 2005) shot and killed by Florencia 13 gang member at 1407 E. Nadeau St. in Florence-Firestone
Is Hamburger the first ECC to get killed by F13?

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » May 9th, 2018, 11:24 pm

[quote="alexalonso"][quote="yoda100"]Marcus "Hamburger" Mathis, 23, (November 5, 1981 - August 2, 2005) shot and killed by Florencia 13 gang member at 1407 E. Nadeau St. in Florence-Firestone[/quote]

Is Hamburger the first ECC to get killed by F13?[/quote]

Nope, Hamburger got killed August 2, 2005, while Cain got killed on January 10, 2004, a year and a half earlier and with that Cain wasnt even the first either.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » May 9th, 2018, 11:26 pm

Shugg1 - shot and killed by Florencia 13 gang members
Wolf2 - shot and killed by Florencia 13 gang members
Y-Mac - shot and killed by Florencia 13 gang members
Bowleg - shot and killed by Florencia 13 gang members

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » May 9th, 2018, 11:32 pm

Ry-EC shot and killed by Florencia 13 gang members
Samboe shot and killed by Florencia 13 gang members

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » May 9th, 2018, 11:42 pm

[quote="alexalonso"][quote="yoda100"]Marcus "Hamburger" Mathis, 23, (November 5, 1981 - August 2, 2005) shot and killed by Florencia 13 gang member at 1407 E. Nadeau St. in Florence-Firestone[/quote]

Is Hamburger the first ECC to get killed by F13?[/quote]

Alonso, I've also noticed you haven't added, Sidney Bernard "Cyco" McGee to the 76 East Coast Crip Deceased members list, dude was well known within these streets depending on who you knew, homeboy got killed by F13 exactly this month 4 years ago, one of the realest O.Gs from 76 ECC.