What are some of the oldest crip gangs in Compton?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
SpecialK
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: philadelphia

What are some of the oldest crip gangs in Compton?

Unread post by SpecialK » November 25th, 2017, 6:54 pm

I hear that some of the oldest crip sets PERIOD started in Compton. What are the most oldest among them? I know original swamps are considered oldest, and that nutty blocc Compton crip used to be called grandee crips, but what about poccet hood and front hood? Both have "original" in their names and I'm guessing that might hold clout when it comes to age?? And at one point didn't tookie live in Atlantic drive in Compton?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: What are some of the oldest crip gangs in Compton?

Unread post by bgcasper » November 25th, 2017, 7:34 pm

yep u said it all

SpecialK
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: philadelphia

Unread post by SpecialK » November 25th, 2017, 7:39 pm

[quote="bgcasper"]yep u said it all[/quote]

Bg Casper I'm assuming you from southside? I'm still new and posting this where it shouldn't be lol, but is ofhcc older than nutty blocc? And did tookie start Atlantic drive?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 25th, 2017, 8:30 pm

i did live in north long beach and did know a gang of sscc have family still livin there but technically im from south paris so there is no misundertsanding there i am not from sscc i just know people from there and have love for that hood i went there many time during many era but my gang is in paris ...i could reply to many questions but i will let people from compton do the talkin and if they dont tell the truth i will intervene but in case u didnt know iv been dissed everytime i schooled them ungratefull bich ass ....people learned a lot from me but in return got nun but dissrespect ..im really og from south paris old ass 47 year old but in my childhood and teenage years i did live in the state many people found it impossible like takin a plane from l.a to paris was impossible or required some kinna superhuman power now if i wanna talk about cpt there is facebook and i talk with the actual person i love from there fucc the rest

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » November 25th, 2017, 8:35 pm

now u know a lot so was assuming you can give us some info ??special k ???sk your name ? why this name ?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 26th, 2019, 12:28 am

SpecialK wrote:
November 25th, 2017, 6:54 pm
I hear that some of the oldest crip sets PERIOD started in Compton. What are the most oldest among them? I know original swamps are considered oldest, and that nutty blocc Compton crip used to be called grandee crips, but what about poccet hood and front hood? Both have "original" in their names and I'm guessing that might hold clout when it comes to age?? And at one point didn't tookie live in Atlantic drive in Compton?
If you are talking about the city of Compton, Swamp and Corner Pocckett are not in the City boundaries of Compton.

Front hood IS in Compton, on the north western side of Compton.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 27th, 2019, 9:56 pm

SpecialK wrote:
November 25th, 2017, 6:54 pm
Nutty Blocc Compton Crip as a name started in the early 1980s. They took over the area where Grandee Crips were, but the Nutty Blocc hood extended further north creating a bigger and newer neighborhood.