compton heroes

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » May 10th, 2006, 9:00 pm

i think ur all fucked i realized how retarded this is were argueing over a forum about whos a crip and shit fuck man i aint no crip i aint no nutin i aint gonna say anything like i am i am done here all of u can say what u want its the internet its a forum its fckin wack homie peace

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » May 10th, 2006, 10:41 pm

^^^it was the principle of the matter....... you fools came on this site since day one yappin yall mouth bout a hood yall aint from or been to that right there is just skanless homie

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 3:08 am

[quote="Guage12"]^^^it was the principle of the matter....... you fools came on this site since day one yappin yall mouth bout a hood yall aint from or been to that right there is just skanless homie[/quote]

and u mr san beranrdino why the fucc u bitch ..i release the nutts lil bbitch

ITS A CPT THREAD LET PEOPLE WITH CPT KNOWLEDGE DO THE TALKIN AND LET REAL CPT PEOPLE JUGE WHO IS REAL ...IF STREET PEANUTS BULLET BUMPER ECT ECT WOULD TELL ME TO STOP POSTIN BS ABOUT CPT I WILL DEFENTLY STOP ALL POSTING BUT WHY ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HATE ON ME HAVE NNNNNNUUUUUUNNN TO DO WITH COMPTON EXEPT YG BUT YG HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH ME AND BEFORE WE EVEN BEEFED YG WAS SITTING ON THOSE FAT NUTTS LEARNING ABOUT HIS CITY FROM A WIERD WHO LIVES IN FRANCE AND ALL THE RIPS IN ALL HOOD WERE ASKIN ,ME ABOUT THE CITY OF COMPTON AND I DONT THINK U CAN FOOL THEM WITH SOME NET BS IF IT WAS POSSIBLE MOON WOULD BE MODERATION ALLHOOD THEY AINT NO PUNKS THERE ...BUT IIIIII GREW UP IN COMPTON ...I LEFT EARLY BUT I STILL HAVE MY PEOPLE THERE IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND ?????ANYFUCCINWAY THATS MY LIFE AS LONG AS THE INFO I POST ARE CORRECT THATS ALL U NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ...I DID RAPED YOUR SON OR KIDNAPPED YO MOMA SO EAZE UP ON MY NUTTS

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 12th, 2006, 3:11 am

[quote="Guage12"]^^^it was the principle of the matter....... you fools came on this site since day one yappin yall mouth bout a hood yall aint from or been to that right there is just skanless homie[/quote]

and u mr san beranrdino why the fucc U ON MY nutts lil bbitch

ITS A CPT THREAD LET PEOPLE WITH CPT KNOWLEDGE DO THE TALKIN AND LET REAL CPT PEOPLE JUGE WHO IS REAL ...IF STREET PEANUTS BULLET BUMPER ECT ECT WOULD TELL ME TO STOP POSTIN BS ABOUT CPT I WILL DEFENTLY STOP ALL POSTING BUT WHY ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HATE ON ME HAVE NNNNNNUUUUUUNNN TO DO WITH COMPTON EXEPT YG BUT YG HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH ME AND BEFORE WE EVEN BEEFED YG WAS SITTING ON THOSE FAT NUTTS LEARNING ABOUT HIS CITY FROM A WIERD WHO LIVES IN FRANCE AND ALL THE RIPS IN ALL HOOD WERE ASKIN ,ME ABOUT THE CITY OF COMPTON AND I DONT THINK U CAN FOOL THEM WITH SOME NET BS IF IT WAS POSSIBLE MOON WOULD BE MODERATION ALLHOOD THEY AINT NO PUNKS THERE ...BUT IIIIII GREW UP IN COMPTON ...I LEFT EARLY BUT I STILL HAVE MY PEOPLE THERE IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND ?????ANYFUCCINWAY THATS MY LIFE AS LONG AS THE INFO I POST ARE CORRECT THATS ALL U NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ... DID I RAPED YOUR SON OR KIDNAPPED YO MOMA ????SO EAZE UP ON MY NUTTS

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 12th, 2006, 4:15 am

bgcasper wrote:
Guage12 wrote:^^^it was the principle of the matter....... you fools came on this site since day one yappin yall mouth bout a hood yall aint from or been to that right there is just skanless homie
and u mr san beranrdino why the mess U ON MY nutts lil bbitch

ITS A CPT THREAD LET PEOPLE WITH CPT KNOWLEDGE DO THE TALKIN AND LET REAL CPT PEOPLE JUGE WHO IS REAL ...IF STREET PEANUTS BULLET BUMPER ECT ECT WOULD TELL ME TO STOP POSTIN BS ABOUT CPT I WILL DEFENTLY STOP ALL POSTING BUT WHY ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HATE ON ME HAVE NNNNNNUUUUUUNNN TO DO WITH COMPTON EXEPT YG BUT YG HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH ME AND BEFORE WE EVEN BEEFED YG WAS SITTING ON THOSE FAT NUTTS LEARNING ABOUT HIS CITY FROM A WIERD WHO LIVES IN FRANCE AND ALL THE RIPS IN ALL HOOD WERE ASKIN ,ME ABOUT THE CITY OF COMPTON AND I DONT THINK U CAN FOOL THEM WITH SOME NET BS IF IT WAS POSSIBLE MOON WOULD BE MODERATION ALLHOOD THEY AINT NO PUNKS THERE ...BUT IIIIII GREW UP IN COMPTON ...I LEFT EARLY BUT I STILL HAVE MY PEOPLE THERE IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND ?????ANYFUCCINWAY THATS MY LIFE AS LONG AS THE INFO I POST ARE CORRECT THATS ALL U NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ... DID I RAPED YOUR SON OR KIDNAPPED YO MOMA ????SO EAZE UP ON MY NUTTS

ONLY THING YOU SPOKE ON THAT I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT HOW CRIPS GOT STARTED SHIT LIKE THAT BUT I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE THE SHIT THAT CAME OUT YOUR MOUTH I JUST NEVER SAID NOTHING.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » May 12th, 2006, 4:58 am

bgcasper wrote:
Guage12 wrote:^^^it was the principle of the matter....... you fools came on this site since day one yappin yall mouth bout a hood yall aint from or been to that right there is just skanless homie

YOUZE A GOTDAMN CLOWN...I GIVES A FUCK ABOUT COMPTON NIGGA THAT AINT EVEN THE POINT I AINT TRYNA KICK NO GOTDAMN KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMPTON AND NEVER HAVE YOU FUKKIN LAME, POINT IS YOUR THE PERPATRAITIN ASS FRAUD WHO LIVES IN FRANCE TRYNA TELL FOOLS REALLY FROM THERE WHATS GOIN DOWN IN THEY CITY AND YO ASS GOT EXPOSED ALREADY BUT YOU STEADY DROPIN NAMES,LOCATIONS AND ALL THIS OTHER BULLSHT LIKE YOU REALLY FROM THERE YOU AINT EVEN BLACK YOU HOE ASS NIGGA.....I JUST REALIZED HOW FAKE YOUR BITCH ASS REALLY IS SO I HAD TO ADRESS IT

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 15th, 2006, 6:25 am

[quote="Guage12"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="Guage12"]^^^it was the principle of the matter....... you fools came on this site since day one yappin yall mouth bout a hood yall aint from or been to that right there is just skanless homie[/quote]

ITS A CPT THREAD LET PEOPLE WITH CPT KNOWLEDGE DO THE TALKIN AND LET REAL CPT PEOPLE JUGE WHO IS REAL ...IF STREET PEANUTS BULLET BUMPER ECT ECT WOULD TELL ME TO STOP POSTIN BS ABOUT CPT I WILL DEFENTLY STOP ALL POSTING BUT WHY ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HATE ON ME HAVE NNNNNNUUUUUUNNN TO DO WITH COMPTON EXEPT YG BUT YG HAVE A PERSONAL PROBLEM WITH ME AND BEFORE WE EVEN BEEFED YG WAS SITTING ON THOSE FAT NUTTS LEARNING ABOUT HIS CITY FROM A WIERD WHO LIVES IN FRANCE AND ALL THE RIPS IN ALL HOOD WERE ASKIN ,ME ABOUT THE CITY OF COMPTON AND I DONT THINK U CAN FOOL THEM WITH SOME NET BS IF IT WAS POSSIBLE MOON WOULD BE MODERATION ALLHOOD THEY AINT NO PUNKS THERE ...BUT IIIIII GREW UP IN COMPTON ...I LEFT EARLY BUT I STILL HAVE MY PEOPLE THERE IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND ?????ANYFUCCINWAY THATS MY LIFE AS LONG AS THE INFO I POST ARE CORRECT THATS ALL U NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ... DID I RAPED YOUR SON OR KIDNAPPED YO MOMA ????SO EAZE UP ON MY NUTTS[/quote]

YOUZE A GOTDAMN CLOWN...I GIVES A fu-- ABOUT COMPTON NIGGA THAT AINT EVEN THE POINT I AINT TRYNA KICK NO GOTDAMN KNOWLEDGE ABOUT COMPTON AND NEVER HAVE YOU #%@& LAME, POINT IS YOUR THE PERPATRAITIN ASS FRAUD WHO LIVES IN FRANCE TRYNA TELL FOOLS REALLY FROM THERE WHATS GOIN DOWN IN THEY CITY AND YO ASS GOT EXPOSED ALREADY BUT YOU STEADY DROPIN NAMES,LOCATIONS AND ALL THIS OTHER BULLSHT LIKE YOU REALLY FROM THERE YOU AINT EVEN BLACK YOU HOE ASS NIGGA.....I JUST REALIZED HOW FAKE YOUR BITCH ASS REALLY IS SO I HAD TO ADRESS IT[/quote] ????lol what does that have to do with bg evil curt and compton heroes ????lol bitch ass busta plug yo gauge deep in the sacrum and repaint yo seilin ....thats the way hataz hate ..thinkin about that punk takin time to diss anotha punk he dont even know lololol well back to bussness

OBG EVIL CURT DAY AROUND MAY ...A LOT OF PEOPLE DO MISS HIM ...MAY HE S.I.P

silkloc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

big freaky drea r.i.p

Unread post by silkloc » July 4th, 2006, 12:00 am

a real muthafuccin compton hero from the southside

donedeal

Unread post by donedeal » July 6th, 2006, 12:01 am

Here are some Lueders park and mob niaggas i have the pleasure of knowing.

CK Vell
Big Pat Rat
Lil Pat Rat
Big pysko
Dizzy Ru
Big Gold
Big Valentine
Mob James
Mob Rob

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: big freaky drea r.i.p

Unread post by bgcasper » July 6th, 2006, 5:48 am

[quote="silkloc"]a real muthafuccin compton hero from the southside[/quote]woo day to that silk loc evil curt S.I.P

tyrese

Re: compton heroes

Unread post by tyrese » July 7th, 2006, 7:55 am

[quote="bgcasper"]CURTIS JR AKA BG EVIL SSCC'S
DARNELL BRIM AKA BIG BRIM 1 ..5 BABY HOMIES ARE STILL TRYIN TO SHINE LIKE DARNELL ONE THE INFANT WAS LOCCED BUT STILL NO NEWS .SSCC FINEST
T-BLAKC NO ONE WOULD EVER SAY HE WASNT A RIDA EVEN HIS ENEMIES ...KPCC STILL CRY HIS LOSS
BG LANE FROM THAT back BLOCC SSCC UP .. I KNOW IM FACING A BIG DEBATE BY PULLING HIS NAME UP ...
LIL COULTER ...S.I.P[/quote][size=18][/size]bg lane was the illist mutha f**cker round put ur hood up homies

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » August 22nd, 2006, 10:44 am

OG Turtle (r.i.p.) put all Compton (Crips/Pirus) in the crack game (the Main Streets also) when freeway Rick was puttin it down in SCLA and Honcho was puttin it down in Watts. OG Gangsta/Rocc/Poolie OG Twin (these cats were known for lowriding in early 80's with the Majestics) mention these names in Compton to the 30+ gee's. These knucleheaded lil niggaz dont know the math. They aint got history on they own dam hood. Nobody name rang through the city like Turtle and nobody has reached his status and that 4 real.

jay$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jay$ » August 30th, 2006, 5:31 pm

BIG SHARK T.I.P

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » September 21st, 2006, 11:12 pm

Bay Rob FHCC R.I.P
Dirty Wayne NHCC R.I.P
Shity MaCC WLCC R.I.P
OG DaCCy WLCC
ManiaCC WLCC
Gangsta SBCC
Rick James FTP
And MAny Mo the City Full Of Saggers

BuCCyBlue
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BuCCyBlue » September 21st, 2006, 11:12 pm

Bay Rob FHCC R.I.P
Dirty Wayne NHCC R.I.P
Shity MaCC WLCC R.I.P
OG DaCCy WLCC
ManiaCC WLCC
Gangsta SBCC
Rick James FTP
Dresta the Gangsta NBCC
And MAny Mo the City Full Of Saggers

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 29th, 2008, 11:08 am

OG Mario,OG Teeter or OG Maniacc from K's were infamous back in the days

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 20th, 2008, 2:20 am

anyone knew gangster tookie from ttp who died in 94 ??

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 25th, 2008, 1:25 am

H572DSTA wrote:anyone knew gangster tookie from ttp who died in 94 ??
and if u from kelly u know how skit spud and t rat died ??and t blakc???u know ???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 25th, 2008, 1:32 am

donedeal wrote:Here are some Lueders park and mob niaggas i have the pleasure of knowing.

CK Vell
Big Pat Rat
Lil Pat Rat
Big pysko
Dizzy Ru
Big Gold
Big Valentine
Mob James
Mob Rob
ck vell is restin no ??othaz ludaz park area ogz and well known people og chism paparu china dogg spider ck dexter i forgot the big samoan who was livin next to the park but heard he was a rida

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 25th, 2008, 9:03 am

What was the deal with OG Big Momo (from FTP)? Donzelley always talks about him as a "true piru"..

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » May 27th, 2008, 4:25 am

shit t-blakc??? he wuz bangin way before i wuz even born lol
i think he died like 20years ago,but im not sure,i heard some storys bout him but thats all
and big momo wuz one of the foundin members of that piru shit and he wuz real down
most foundin members of the piru street boys claimed ftp,wsp and ttp after they splitted
like OG T (TTP) ,OG rick james(FTP),OG Big Momo,and i think the father of Big Hen dogg (WSP) too
anyone knows that half samoan OG Big Honchoe (LPP)Tripple OG Shot (TTP) or OG Teeter (Nhcc)???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 27th, 2008, 7:47 am

H572DSTA wrote:shit t-blakc??? he wuz bangin way before i wuz even born lol
i think he died like 20years ago,but im not sure,i heard some storys bout him but thats all
and big momo wuz one of the foundin members of that piru shit and he wuz real down
most foundin members of the piru street boys claimed ftp,wsp and ttp after they splitted
like OG T (TTP) ,OG rick james(FTP),OG Big Momo,and i think the father of Big Hen dogg (WSP) too
anyone knows that half samoan OG Big Honchoe (LPP)Tripple OG Shot (TTP) or OG Teeter (Nhcc)???
YOUR HOMIES SKIT SPUD T RAT DIED OF A CAR ACCIDENT back IN THE DAYSS I LEFT CPT VERY LONG TIME AGO
CAME FOR VISIT BUT I REMEMBER T BLACK WAS THE MAIN KPCC RIDA back THE SSCC WAS REALLY CLOSE TO KP
SPECIALY AFTER LIL BEEP GOT KILLED BY LPP'S THE SSCC NHCC KPCC ADCC RODE TOGETHER FOR A LONG AS TIME
AND U CAN SAY ITS ALL HATE BUT I THE WHOLE HISTORY AND LIKE THAT

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 27th, 2008, 7:49 am

SHIT U CANT EDIT ...I MEANT THOSE SETS WAS A BIG FAM BEFORE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 27th, 2008, 7:54 am

WHAT YALL KNOW ABOUT OG MAJIC NB OG HUB SB OG KEITH DAVIS DOUBLE GANG

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 27th, 2008, 8:43 am

H572DSTA wrote:shit t-blakc??? he wuz bangin way before i wuz even born lol
Are they still alive and kickin' or they RIP?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » June 4th, 2008, 5:45 pm

all dead exept of tripple OG Shot and OG Honchoe

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » June 5th, 2008, 8:05 am

Too many OG's / founders is restin'... How'd Momo die?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 3rd, 2008, 4:04 pm

aye casper...you always talkin bout lil motor from cedars,but you knew they main rida OBG Big Peenutt from brazil st ???...he in corcoran now doin life...

dwalton
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ------------------

Unread post by dwalton » August 4th, 2008, 7:25 am

IS THIS THE SAME MOMO (MAURICE MOSLEY) FTP THAT THEY SHOWED ON BASTARD'S OF THE PARTY NEAR THE END? HOW'D HE DIE?

dwalton
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ------------------

Unread post by dwalton » August 27th, 2008, 10:59 am

Word wrote:Too many OG's / founders is restin'... How'd Momo die?
yeah how did he die?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » August 29th, 2008, 8:40 am

I used to work with a a bunch of dudes from WS Piru, they lived on Parmalee, but anyway there was on of their homies named Aaron who just got out for murder, he was a born again Christian and a hard working cool dude. Some of the Pirus would tell me stories on how crazy Aaron was back in the day. I think they called him Big Heroin but not sure. Any one heard of this dude?

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 29th, 2008, 11:38 am

never heard...maybe they mean OG Hen Dog???

oh does anyone know OG King Frog from cedars??? ma older homie told me that he wuz a real rider in the early 90s