O.G. Mack

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
mush

O.G. Mack

Unread post by mush » April 25th, 2006, 4:19 pm

y'all postin sum nice stuff but why haven't ai seen anythang bout OG Mack

he food or wut????

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 28th, 2006, 1:48 am

O.G. MACK IS NOT A LEGEND HES FAKE ....HE STARTED THE WORLDS FIRST BIGGEST FAKE BLOOD SET IN A CITY ...I GUESS THATS A LEGEND RIGHT .

YoungHustla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by YoungHustla » July 28th, 2006, 7:34 pm

LOL in my opinion that nigga is fake. but i cant judge the nigga tho, i aint never met him so i take that back. But.... it is OG MACK TOPICS. i was yall dumb mothafuckas will start searchin first. PEACE

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 3rd, 2006, 10:49 am

If mack and the whole blood nation is fake where in the hell does miller gangsta & blood stone villains come in at?

7-4-GD_MR.PHYSKKO

Unread post by 7-4-GD_MR.PHYSKKO » February 25th, 2007, 11:51 am

yea if yall ni66as wanna see sum fakke slobks kkum round VA dere bkout a whole shit load of em n dey all rep the 5 n naa i aint no crip or fakke crip or wateva in folkkGD

7-4-GD_MR.PHYSKKO

Unread post by 7-4-GD_MR.PHYSKKO » February 25th, 2007, 11:52 am

yea if yall ni66as wanna see sum fakke slobks kkum round VA dere bkout a whole s_hit load of em n dey all rep the 5 n naa i aint no crip or fakke crip or wateva in folkk GD

7-4-GD_MR.PHYSKKO

Unread post by 7-4-GD_MR.PHYSKKO » February 25th, 2007, 11:54 am

IF YALL WANT TO SEE SUM FAKE bloods COME TO VA THERES A WHOLE bUNCH OF THEM AND THEY ALL REP THE 5

7-4-GD_MR.PHYSKKO

IF YOU WANT TO SEE SUM FAKE bloods COME TO VA THERES A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM AND THEY ALL REPRESENT THE 5

7-4-GD_MR.PHYSKKO

IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME FAKE BLOODS COME TO VA THERES A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM AND THEY ALL REPRESENT THE 5

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » March 7th, 2007, 10:45 am

o.g mack was a bum and will always be a bum

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

O.G Mack The Truth

Unread post by Hell » March 7th, 2007, 12:35 pm

O.G. MACK WAS IN RIKERS ISLAND WHERE HE MET SOME BLACK P STONES FROM CHI-TOWN. AND HE TALKED 2 THE BLACK-P STONES AND THEY SHARED SOME HISTORY ABOUT THE PEOPLES NATION AND THE 5 AND ALL OF THAT. THEN O.G. MACK WANTED 2 BECOME A BLACK P STONE . BUT THEY WOULDNT LET O.G. MACK JOIN BECAUSE OF HIS LACK OF CONNECTIONS ON THE OUTSIDE AND HIS MIND REALLY WASNT FOCUSED ON THE 5 POINTS OF LIFE AND THE WAYS OF THE BLACK P. STONE AND PEOPLES NATION. SO MACK READ A BOOK ABOUT L.A. GANGS. AND IN THE BOOK HE READ ABOUT THE UBN THAT EXISTED IN A L.A. PRISON WHICH HELD BLACK GANGS TOGETHER IN PRISON. AND THEN MACK PUT ALL THE INFORMATION THAT HE RECIEVED FROM THE BLACK P STONES AND THE INFORMATION HE READ ABOUT THE L.A. GANGS AND HE PUT IT IN A BOOK THAT HE CALLED THE BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE AND HE MADE SOME UP SOME CODES AND PRAYERS AND QUESTIONS AND EVERYTHING ELSE. AND HE STARTED THE UBN IN RIKERS ISLAND ALONG SIDE DEADEYE. AND THATS HOW IT ALL BEGAN. HE DIDNT ACTAULLY GO 2 L.A. BUT HE READ THE L.A. GANGS BOOK AND THATS HOW HE KNEW ABOUT THE SWANS AND OTHER GANGS AND ALSO HE THOUGHT THE 5 WAS FOR BLOODS AFTER HE TALKED 2 THE BLACK P STONES AND THATS HOW HE KNEW ABOUT T.RODGERS AND THE OTHERS . THATS WHY EVERYTHING IS SO MIXED UP AND HOMIES OUT HERE BANGIN INCORRECT. BUT IF YOU STILL BANGIN GKB , NTG , SMM AND VB JUST BE ON POINT.

mak 11

T.RODGERS(A TRU O.G)

Unread post by mak 11 » March 8th, 2007, 12:03 pm

TERRY RODGERS IS A REAL TRIPLE O.G GANGIN BPS.HE UNITED THE 1ST 5 ST.GANGS INKLUDING P1RU.ALSO A VISIONARY AS A BLAKK PANTHER.HE KURRENTLY RUNS THE JUNGLES AS 1 OF THE 50 MOST WANTED GANG MEMBERS IN L.A.HE STARTED THIS UNITY SHIT OF AND NOW ITS TIME 4 US 2 FINISH IT.PEA2E 2 T.RODGERS AND EVERYBODY WHO FOLLOWS HIS EXAMPLES.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 21st, 2007, 1:22 pm

yeah i was the one that posted this comment off of the blocc .com. but im glad that somebody broaught it up here 2 show the truth

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 22nd, 2007, 6:57 am

^ Homie b. i had no choice but to do it so i can certified clafied it ya feel me but i know all of the b-dogz in UBN have to know the truth about mack by now.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 8:45 am

Hell wrote:^ Homie b. i had no choice but to do it so i can certified clafied it ya feel me but i know all of the b-dogz in UBN have to know the truth about mack by now.
I DONT THINK THEY DO. BECAUSE I can KALL UP SOME 9-TREYZ RIGHT NOW. AND THEY DONT NO ANYTHING. BUT HOPEFULLY THIS WOULD GET OUT MORE AND PEOPLE BANGING the UBN WILL UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 22nd, 2007, 9:45 am

^ Well said but mack didn't really have to lie to all of his homeboi'z like that anyway cause that's what f*ck him up.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 10:11 am

Hell wrote:^ Well said but mack didn't really have to lie to all of his homeboi'z like that anyway cause that's what f*ck him up.
true true. i mean if he's gonna bring the bloods 2 the eastkoast than bring it westkoast style. he tried 2 mixe chi-town and westkoast bloods together which was wrong and made him look like a foo because he was never no o.g. and he never stepped foot in l.a. or none of that. i mean the ubn is a legit gang but they are not legit bloods. but if a o.g. from the west kame 2 rikers and did that then it would of been okay because he would of kept it westkoast. and its obvious that o.g. mack was a liar bekause in the book it says that he was a miller gangsta blood, so why didnt he just bring the miller gangstas 2 rikers island. and didnt t.rodgers say that he neva met mack but he wanted 2 but mack was ducking from him?

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 22nd, 2007, 11:06 am

^ I havn't heard about t. rodgers wanted to meet o.g mack tho but why he was duckin and dodging from t.rodgers tho?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 11:15 am

well acktaully i believe t.rodgers said that in a interview or it was in one of his books or something. but yeah o.g. mack said that he knew t.rogders and t.rodgers gave him permission or something like that 2 do what he did. so t.rodgers acktaully did go 2 ny and tried 2 meet o.g.mack for the first time. and yeah o.g.mack was always ducking him bekause he knew what he did was wrong and that he was a liar and that he would get exposed. besides mack is in prison now anyway. but that is what happened. bekause even t.rodgers said that mack was childesh and he didnt approve of the ubn movement in the streets and slashing innocent people and shit. you know how t.rodgers is about bettering the hood and shit but mack was destroying alot of lives and spreading alot of lies and BS.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 22nd, 2007, 11:26 am

^ Tru,tru i also heard from a stone from L.A that they threw mack off the throne and found a new original gangsta to take ova u.b.n his name is shaquail if i am correct.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 11:35 am

i heard that name b4. and i believe you are korrekt. but i also heard that mack has formed some new gang but i dont know what its kalled but i maybe wrong tho. and yeah sincke the ubn has a new leader thats why some of the kodes and knoweldge has ckhanged. i havent got a ckhance 2 see the do new book yet. and they say that mack is the one that gave the feds the book of knowledge and stuff like that. but i dont know who was the first one 2 put it on the internet tho

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 11:37 am

oyeah and the new leader of the ubn should teach the ubn how 2 bang korrekt this time around

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 22nd, 2007, 11:42 am

YO-B wrote: they say that mack is the one that gave the feds the book of knowledge and stuff like that.
^ Naw that fool got off that informant azz nigga i am glad he isn't my relative but anyway i heard niggaz can come up to shaquail and start up any new blood gang unda the ubn.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 11:52 am

Hell wrote:
YO-B wrote: they say that mack is the one that gave the feds the book of knowledge and stuff like that.
^ Naw that fool got off that informant azz nigga i am glad he isn't my relative but anyway i heard niggaz can come up to shaquail and start up any new blood gang unda the ubn.
does it has 2 be 9-trey or gangsta killa bloods , valentine bloods or just a brand new blood gang. bekuase i heard that the ubn is going they own ways like sex,money,murder and one eight trey and the mad dogs well i dont even remember them

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 22nd, 2007, 11:56 am

What ever happen to:

Blood Stone Villains & Millers?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 22nd, 2007, 12:10 pm

Hell wrote:What ever happen to:

Blood Stone Villains & Millers?
well i heard that when mack was running the ubn that he tried 2 make a millers and bsv into the ubn or he tried 2 steal the names just like 59 brims. but i dont think that eva really happened. so blood stone villians and the millers remained a westkoast set. but the 59 brims broke off from the ubn.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 23rd, 2007, 6:08 am

Damn that nigga mack was trying to do a thang for his blood nation but couldn't complete his task i see why westcoast b-dogz don't have love fo the ubn just like that fam.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 23rd, 2007, 9:44 am

BUT THE THING ABOUT IT IS THAT MACK WASNT NEVER A BLOOD 2 BEGIN WITH. NOW I CAN SEE IF A WEST KPOAST B-DOG KAME OVA 2 THE EA$T AND MADE THE UBN WITH A BUNCKH OF KODES AND SHIT. SO IF ANYTHING MACK WAS JUST TRYING 2 DO SOMETHING FOR HIS NATION AND NOT THE BLOOD NATION AT ALL. BUT REMEMBER THAT MACK WANTED 2 BE A BLACK P STONE SO THAT MEANS THAT HE NEVER MEANT 2 MAKE A UBN HE PROBALY WOULD HAVE TRIED 2 MAKE RIKERS ISLAND AND NEW YORK FULL OF BLACK P STONES. BUT SINCKE THE BPS DIDNT LET MACK ON THE SET , MACK JUST WENT AHEAD WITH ANOTHER I IDEA. AND HE MULIPULATED ALOT OF MINDS AND HE GOT A ALOT OF POWER. BUT HE DIDNT GET ANY LOVE FROM THE REAL B-DOGS ON THE WE$T AND HE GOT CKUAGHT UP WITH THE FEDS. AND THATS THAT.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 23rd, 2007, 11:24 am

Tisk,tisk that just plain out brazy i swear but the b-dogz don't give a f*ck tho cause all of them is still holdin in down either in riker's or even in their hood but all of dem know that ubn is legit to the fullest.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 23rd, 2007, 11:48 am

YEAH NO DOUBT. UBN IS A LEGIT GANG . AND THEY HAVE MADE A MARK IN HOOD HISTORY . BUT THEY NOT LEGIT BLOODS LIKE FROM THE WE$TKOAST. BUT THEY ARE CALLED BLOODS BEKAUSE THEY NATION IS KALLED UNITED BLOODS NATION AND THEY FLAGS ARE RED. SO ITS LIKE 2 DIFFERENT GANGS AND THEY WILL NEVER BE THE SAME ON THE KOUNT ON O.G. MACK

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 23rd, 2007, 11:52 am

I see what you saying homie but hell yea blood nation is know fo slashing people across the face with razor blades and all types of stuff now that is certified braziest.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » March 23rd, 2007, 12:00 pm

YEAH THAT WAS KINDA KRAZY. I BELIEVE IT WAS PART OF THEY 31 DAYS OF MADNESS

Return to “Past Figures, The Infamous & Legends of the Game”