O.G. Mack

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 9th, 2007, 1:00 pm

gho1ost wrote:Shaquil dont even bang UBN no more he dont got nothing to do with ubn. the big homie turned bps like 5 years ago...
i didnt know that

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 10th, 2007, 6:55 am

So their's a new original gangsta every second after the otha,so fo the past decades was there any change unda the eastcoast u.b.n like new o.gz,new sets and even the change of status?

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » April 10th, 2007, 8:28 am

Hell wrote:So their's a new original gangsta every second after the otha,so fo the past decades was there any change unda the eastcoast u.b.n like new o.gz,new sets and even the change of status?
probaly was. they need 2 get they shit 2-gether or bekome leggit westside bloods

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 10th, 2007, 3:36 pm

Since Mack Been Locked Up In The F.E.D.S Fo Past Decades:

UBN SETS THATS STILL POPPIN:

VALENTINE
9 TECKZ
G-SHINE
SEX MONEY MURDA
HIT SQUAD BRIMS
PAYBACK BLOODS
5-9 BRIMS

UBN SETS THAT I HERD NOT POPPIN ANYMORE:

BLOODSTONE VILLIANS
MADSTONE BLOODS
MAD DOG BLOODS
0-3 GANGSTA BLOODS
9-9 BLOODS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 3rd, 2007, 4:10 pm

NICKELS wrote:O.G. MACK IS NOT A LEGEND HES FAKE ....HE STARTED THE WORLDS FIRST BIGGEST FAKE BLOOD SET IN A CITY ...I GUESS THATS A LEGEND RIGHT .
HOW DO YOU WAKE UP ONE DAY AND JUST SAY , I WANNA BE A BLOOD AND MAKE UP A FAKE SET. JUST BY READING A BOOK OR WATCHING DVDS AND RAP MUSIC.....LIVING IN ANOTHER STATE , OR GETTING ONLINE MYSPACE BANGERS ASKING TO BE ACCEPTED AS A FRIEND , AND SUPPORTING DUDES IN PRISON SENDING THEM MONEY SO YOU CAN USE THE GANGS NAME IN YOUR STATE ....FANTASY THUGGS CLOWNS ...OUTSIDE BICH PIMPIN. LOLOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 3rd, 2007, 4:12 pm

INFATUATED WITH BLACK GANGS , WHEN THERE OWN RACE HAVE GANGS OF THERE OWN CULTURE ....THATS EVEN WORST......LOL

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » June 22nd, 2007, 8:32 pm

mack isnt even a factor no more he will die in prison anyway so i feel the coward wasted alot a time and told lie to the youth who are banging for no reason and claiming something that they dont understand thats why i have no respect for the eastcoast bloods none at all, i'm from the midwest and bloods down here dont ride or bang the 5 cause there are alot of la niggas down here that will spilt your dome for false claiming fuck mack he aint even no og by any means this topic is a waste of time, i'm tired of eastcoast cats saying mack is real and he aint.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » June 26th, 2007, 9:54 am

O.G DEAD EYE IS NO LONGER RESPECTED IN THE U.B.N:

BECAUSE HE CUT A NEUTRAL PERSON JUST TO ROB THEM AND O.G MACK IS NO LONGER RESPECTED IN THE U.B.N OR THE U.B.L( UNITED BLOOD LOVE ) BECAUSE HE MADE A SET CALLED L GANG IN EAST N.Y BROOKLYN WITCH WAS SUPPOSE TO ONLY BE FOR TOP RANK GENERALS OF ALL SETS TO COME TO BUT INSTEAD O.G MACK BOUGHT SOLDIERS IN THE SET WITCH BOUGHT TWO TOP RANK GENERALS TO WAR GENERAL ESCO AND GENERA BEES A.K.A BLOODY GIANT IN EAST N.Y BROOKLYN THATS WHY THOS TO TOP RANK O.G'S ARENT RESPECTED ANY MORE O.G SHAQUALE FROM THE BLOOD SET G.K.B HAS TOOKEN OVER THE U.B.N AND ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER THE TOP GENERAL GENERAL BEES AND GENERAL HATCHET ARE AT WAR NOW IN LINDEN HOUSING PROJECTS IN THE EAST N.Y SECTION OF BROOKLYN .

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 10:27 am

Hell wrote:O.G DEAD EYE IS NO LONGER RESPECTED IN THE U.B.N:

BECAUSE HE CUT A NEUTRAL PERSON JUST TO ROB THEM AND O.G MACK IS NO LONGER RESPECTED IN THE U.B.N OR THE U.B.L( UNITED BLOOD LOVE ) BECAUSE HE MADE A SET CALLED L GANG IN EAST N.Y BROOKLYN WITCH WAS SUPPOSE TO ONLY BE FOR TOP RANK GENERALS OF ALL SETS TO COME TO BUT INSTEAD O.G MACK BOUGHT SOLDIERS IN THE SET WITCH BOUGHT TWO TOP RANK GENERALS TO WAR GENERAL ESCO AND GENERA BEES A.K.A BLOODY GIANT IN EAST N.Y BROOKLYN THATS WHY THOS TO TOP RANK O.G'S ARENT RESPECTED ANY MORE O.G SHAQUALE FROM THE BLOOD SET G.K.B HAS TOOKEN OVER THE U.B.N AND ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER THE TOP GENERAL GENERAL BEES AND GENERAL HATCHET ARE AT WAR NOW IN LINDEN HOUSING PROJECTS IN THE EAST N.Y SECTION OF BROOKLYN .
THIS IS SOME OLD OUT DATED FAKE BLOOD INFO , ..........THESE NIGGAS AINT REAL O.G.s , AND MY NICCA IS REAL TIGHT WITH HATCHET OUT AND BEFORE HE WENT TO THE PENN , " HELL " YOU ARE NOT FROM NEWYORK I CAN TELL BY THIS POST ........CONCETRATE ON WHERE YOUR FROM , AND LEAVE NY FAKE BLOOD INFO IN THE GARBAGE......

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 26th, 2007, 10:53 am

Yanked :shock: :lol:

dubcity
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubcity » June 27th, 2007, 9:42 pm

this is some of the funniest shit i've read in my lifetime.....thanx for the laughs..........keep 'em comin'

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 27th, 2007, 10:06 pm

It seem like everybody saying the shit that T. Rodgers said in that dvd. If the one who started it is fake what is the rest?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » June 28th, 2007, 11:57 pm

I wonder how NYC would C if Mac aint start that Blood shit.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 29th, 2007, 3:38 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:I wonder how NYC would C if Mac aint start that Blood shit.
same ol street thug n click shit, drug motivated gangs, and probably the whole 5 star and 6 star nation thing.

but back in the day NY was real grimey with they shit, were on their own level of this shit... then fools started copying bloods and crips

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 29th, 2007, 5:12 pm

rocstar wrote:It seem like everybody saying the shit that T. Rodgers said in that dvd. If the one who started it is fake what is the rest?
I just go by the saying that you cant start something from nothing cu.zz

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 29th, 2007, 5:37 pm

[quote="BlueCadillaC167"]I wonder how NYC would C if Mac aint start that Blood shit.[/quote]

it would of been regular crews ..the only outside effect would of probably been chicago mobs(other then the alkqn)

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » June 29th, 2007, 10:03 pm

I hear ya'll. Not for nothin there were alot of independent cliccs that turned Blood and Crip.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 1st, 2007, 12:21 am

NEWYORK WILL NEVER SHAKE THAT FAKE CRIP AND BLOOD SHYT , UNLESS NIGGAS GO TO CALIFORNIA , AND GET PUT ON ....IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CLAIM THAT BAD . BE WITH IT FOR REAL , NOT JUST CLAIMIN , OFF OF A FAKE WANNABEE , EVERYBODY GOT A FAKE STORY TO TELL OR IMAGINARY O.G. ...BUT KNOWBODY TO VOUCH FOR THEM.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 1st, 2007, 6:57 am

I dont really respect the way the bloods in NY are runnin but i have no buisness with them even though i know some. To tell u the real bloods are in LA, not the south even if they branched off from LA, not from Midwest or the eastcoast. LA is the home of bloods and crips. Even though bloods in NY are runnin down Rikers and parts of the Eastcoast they never gonna be like bloods from LA and this is the truth.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 5th, 2007, 1:08 am

Richboy17 wrote:I dont really respect the way the bloods in NY are runnin but i have no buisness with them even though i know some. To tell u the real bloods are in LA, not the south even if they branched off from LA, not from Midwest or the eastcoast. LA is the home of bloods and crips. Even though bloods in NY are runnin down Rikers and parts of the Eastcoast they never gonna be like bloods from LA and this is the truth.
VERY TRUE RICHBOY17 .......THEY HAVE A LONG HISTORY AND CULTURE THAT GOES WITH THEM , IT CARRIES OVER , YOU HAVE TO BE AMONGST THEM TO UNDERSTAND.

BooRoc
If in the United States: Ohio
What city do you live in now?: Cleveland

Re: O.G. Mack

Unread post by BooRoc » March 29th, 2016, 2:00 am

Even though OG Mack wasn't sanctioned to start Bloods in New York you can't call a set fake just non sanctioned. They have real bangers in every hood even if they didn't have permission to start bloods.

Return to “Past Figures, The Infamous & Legends of the Game”