IS MONSTER KODY (ETG) REALLY ON CRACK

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
Anonymous20

Re: IS MONSTER KODY (ETG) REALLY ON CRACK

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 24th, 2004, 1:39 pm

X-TribalSoldier wrote:Most ignorant people will fear anyone with a big enough fan base and facisous stories. A real intelligent man realizes that any man is capabale of murder and can be murdered. Some of us believe in an old saying I think Biggie quoted it best "n****'s bleed just like us" Although I don't really relate to the destruction of any other African I do however realize that most of us still sleep and still posess our primal character, and can become a threat to other Africans which puts men like me in the position to correct another African. So to your post one should not fear Monster Kody and I think he himself has realized that only the weak minded fear him. People who conform to the ghetto folklore's of this man fear him. I have known killers and most of these killers would not publish a book about there misdeeds. My question to you is that you refered to him as your homie? Do you live in N.Y.? If so have you ever met your homie? Do you fear Monster Kody? I know he from your set, but do you fear him?
Good post!

trayway
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by trayway » March 26th, 2004, 8:34 am

I FEARS NO MAN HOMIE OR NOT AND ANYONE bKANGIN THAT TRAY GANG IS MY HOMIE WHETHER I MEET THEM OR NOT AND THAT NEW AFRICAN TALK U pKREACHIN IS FINE AND DANDY but AS bKLACC pKEOpKLE WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD TRIbKAL WAR AND THAT IS ALL GANGbKANGIN IS AND ANYTHING U COME AT ME with WILL NOT bKAFFLE ME CAUSE I HAVE HAD KNOWLEDGE OF SELF INSTILLED IN ME SINCE I WAS A LITTLE KID SO IM UpK ON GAME bKLACC MAN

Wisdom
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Wisdom » March 26th, 2004, 8:48 am

trayway wrote:I FEARS NO MAN HOMIE OR NOT AND ANYONE bKANGIN THAT TRAY GANG IS MY HOMIE WHETHER I MEET THEM OR NOT AND THAT NEW AFRICAN TALK U pKREACHIN IS FINE AND DANDY but AS bKLACC pKEOpKLE WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD TRIbKAL WAR AND THAT IS ALL GANGbKANGIN IS AND ANYTHING U COME AT ME with WILL NOT bKAFFLE ME CAUSE I HAVE HAD KNOWLEDGE OF SELF INSTILLED IN ME SINCE I WAS A LITTLE KID SO IM UpK ON GAME bKLACC MAN
how about you get up on your f*ucking English and learn how to type and spell properly

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 26th, 2004, 10:48 am

Brother once again that's fine and dandy but again you are from N.Y. Im from Los Angeles born and raised and my position stands firm if you brotha's in New York are even claiming the gang's that originated in L.A. then your knowledge of Tribalism is very limited. Any African who has knowledge of the state we are in as a people would have converted and given up the war. Im am not critiqing you brotha my mission is not to debate with you only to inform with you in hopes that you may wipe the sleep out of your eye and see clearly. Peace BLaCK MaN

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 26th, 2004, 11:41 am

kevmac wrote:
Panik wrote:I see the difference as this. You RARELY see anyone that hits the pipe on Saturdays. Or once a month, or once a day for that matter. I smoke primos, and know quite a few others that do. Usually this is a once in a while thing. And when smoked, it's smoke a couple and go on about your business. All the people I know that hit the pipe hit it almost if not every day, every chance they get. And they don't take a couple hits and then call it a day, they smoke till it's gone and then go on a mission to get more. There's a difference between using cocaine once in a while, and using cocaine every day all day. It's like the difference between someone that goes to a bar on the weekend and has a few beeers and and alcoholic that wakes up to a 5th of vodka every morning.
You are very articulant and correct by using the terms "RARELY" and "USUALLY" ...it depends on the individual...just like in your bar comparison. It can depend on control as well. You have compulsive gamblers, and then the one's who gamble for fun. You have chain smokers, and you have the smokers that just burn cigerette's or take a few puffs and toss them out.

Smoking crack, is crack, I don't give one crackhead more credit than thee other although I would say the one using glass is MORE LIKELY but not necessarily factual- to be worse. Unlike your experience, I know a girl who smoked primo's all day and never eat then go sell her body when she runs out...then I know guys who use glass and play in the NFL/NBA, but only smoke in the off season..I also know some aircraft workers that only smoke on friday and saturday. So they do exist homie, thats real.

So......you are 100% correct in the sense of RARELY and USUALLY... because there are OCCASSIONS that prove otherwise...it depends on the individual and their habit or career....PERIOD!
OH MACK, UR CRAZY FOR THOSE EXAMPLES...LOL..U LIKE TO EXPOSE INDIRECTLY...LMAO....

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 26th, 2004, 11:48 am

trayway wrote:IT DONT MATTER IF THE 6IG HOMIE A CRACCHEAD OR SHERMHEAD NOONE CAN TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT HE 6ANGS THE GANG TO THE FULLEST AND NIGGAS STILL FEAR THE HOMIE YA DIG
...3-WAY IS A ETG, PUT HE REPLACES LETTERS WITH 6'S...IF THAT DOES TELL THE REAL ABOUT NEW YORK BANGERS.............

MugenB18

Unread post by MugenB18 » March 28th, 2004, 2:47 am

Panik wrote:homie I seen more than I ever wanted to. I used to slang. Seen hundreds of 'em. And yeah, maybe fresh out someone might have some size, but I never seen nobody that was "addicted" keep any kind of weight on for long. Maybe fat, but not muscle. But even that's rare. For the most part, they skinny, or like I said, maybe cut. I'm sayin Monster looked like he was at least 225 of muscle, and at his height, you just don't do that smokin crack. Most people can't do that with 3 hours a day in the gym and years of training. Like I said, maybe using once in a while, but not no kind of addict. Especially not one that had $750,000. If he was a crackhead he woulda smoked himself down to 75 lbs homie with that kind of money. Anyway, I'm not on this thread to try to protect Monster personally. I don't know him, and don't really care. I'm saying taht ANYONE that is built like that is probably not any kind of crackhead, because they don't make crackheads that swoll. Crack takes swoll mf'ers and ruins them. You don't walk around looking like no bodybuilder/weight trainer if your hittin the pipe.
I gotta agree with Panik on this here. Regardless to anyones metabolism, muscle mass, or anything, the most relevant fact to this, is that no matter how big someone is if they aint working out they gonna start to drop pounds. Now the way I see it is that a Crack or base head is going to be far too concerned with quenching his fiending addiction to find time to drop and do a set of bench presses. know what I mean? And after this fact you also gotta consider the fact that your average Crack fiend not only loses his interest in exercise, but tends to lose his appetite and oftentimes won't be getting enough sleep to hold a healthy physique. Not only are these facts nutritional and physical importances, but for the most part i thought this was common knowledge amongst anyone who's been around rock.
Also, from personal experience I watched A homie (OG madd Arman of NSB north Seatown) shrink from a Swolled up 250lbs to just over a hundered lbs in a period of five years. But I also will say I am in full agreeance that a Recreational user could hold his health for obvious reasons. And by seeing Monster I would refuse to believe he is any kind of fiend. and this said, if he is a rec user who the **** cares? and whos business is it anyway? Any a' y'all out there that been real know that "it's a lot easier to kick up dirt, when ya aint bothered by it gettin' in your face" -Some of ya know wat I mean-

-That's just my 2 chips

trayway
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by trayway » March 28th, 2004, 8:30 am

MANGLER U MUST bK A TRICC ASS NIGGA STAY OFF MY DICC AND IF U REALLY WANNA SEE HOW I GET DOWN bKRING YA PUNK ASS TO MY SIDE U DIG OTHERWISE SHUT UP AND WISDOM FALL bKACC WITH YA TYPO STATEMENTS I AINT ASK U TO CRITIQUE MY SHIT. AND TO MY NEW AFRICAN bKROTHER I FEEL WHAT U SAYIN but AINT NO SLEEpK IN MY EYES I KNOW WHATS GOIN ON AND DONT ASSUME CAUSE I LIVE IN NY I HAVE NOT SpKENT TIME IN CALI bKEFORE I ESTAbKLISHED bKANGIN HERE. PEACE bKE UNTO U bKLACCMAN

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 28th, 2004, 10:13 am

trayway wrote:MANGLER U MUST bK A TRICC ASS NIGGA STAY OFF MY DICC AND IF U REALLY WANNA SEE HOW I GET DOWN bKRING YA PUNK ASS TO MY SIDE U DIG OTHERWISE SHUT UP AND WISDOM FALL bKACC WITH YA TYPO STATEMENTS I AINT ASK U TO CRITIQUE MY stuff. AND TO MY NEW AFRICAN bKROTHER I FEEL WHAT U SAYIN but AINT NO SLEEpK IN MY EYES I KNOW WHATS GOIN ON AND DONT ASSUME CAUSE I LIVE IN NY I HAVE NOT SpKENT TIME IN CALI bKEFORE I ESTAbKLISHED bKANGIN HERE. PEACE bKE UNTO U bKLACCMAN
*peace homie, im just saying that u new york dudes got the game twisted.

*yall doing it wrong homie. your style is backwards.

*u guys are not compatible with the gang culture of L.A..

*TRAYS do NOT replace B's with 6's, that's just foreign to us real dudes out here.

*look, here is what u do, go back over the Monster Book (Your Bible), and read carefully.

*then, throw in the towel, hang up your blue rag, and call it quits, alright homie.
Last edited by mangler on March 28th, 2004, 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MugenB18

Unread post by MugenB18 » March 28th, 2004, 5:04 pm

It's cool to agree with Panic and disagree with whomever, it's always good for debate. But when you said "if he is a rec user who the **** cares?" ----Well..... if he ain't a recreational user who the **** cares?

But G Rock is a real ETG and he hasn't defended his homeboy, so how much weight does someones opinion hold-that only see's him on TV? lol

I feel ya, but I gotta express that I DO NOT know Monsta in any way, and therefore am not trying to defend him in anyway, I for one fell he's done some pretty wrong stuff. I just feel either way that what he does is his mess, ya know?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 28th, 2004, 9:08 pm

KEV MAC EXPLAIN ME WHASSUP WITH G ROC AND WHY YOU STATED HE HASNT DEFENDED HIS HOMIE ?YES G ROC WAS 4 REAL BUT WHO TOOK HIM OUT I KNOW YOU KNOW AND WE WILL KEEP IT OUT OF THE NET BUT I HEARD MANY STORYZ ALSO ABOUT LIL CRAZY D AND BABY TRACC OR BABY SIDE...YOU KNOW A LOT SINCE THEY ARE YOUR NAYBORS CAN YOU SHARE WHAT CAN BE SHARE AND PUT A LIGHT ON ALL THE BULLSHYT I HEARD FROM BEHIND MY CURTAINS ...PEACE

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » April 5th, 2004, 7:20 pm

mangler wrote:
*look, here is what u do, go back over the Monster Book (Your Bible), and read carefully

LMAO @ that was hilarious.......he said it was their bible lmao....so true so true

hater-mayne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hater-mayne » April 5th, 2004, 8:24 pm

Monster Kody on crack for real I just smoked a grip with that foo! He got the sickest crack pipe ever.

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » April 7th, 2004, 10:29 pm

hater-mayne wrote:Monster Kody on crack for real I just smoked a grip with that foo! He got the sickest crack pipe ever.

...............(no comment)

blksouljaz252nd
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blksouljaz252nd » June 16th, 2004, 11:17 am

mangler wrote:
trayway wrote:MANGLER U MUST bK A TRICC ASS NIGGA STAY OFF MY DICC AND IF U REALLY WANNA SEE HOW I GET DOWN bKRING YA PUNK ASS TO MY SIDE U DIG OTHERWISE SHUT UP AND WISDOM FALL bKACC WITH YA TYPO STATEMENTS I AINT ASK U TO CRITIQUE MY stuff. AND TO MY NEW AFRICAN bKROTHER I FEEL WHAT U SAYIN but AINT NO SLEEpK IN MY EYES I KNOW WHATS GOIN ON AND DONT ASSUME CAUSE I LIVE IN NY I HAVE NOT SpKENT TIME IN CALI bKEFORE I ESTAbKLISHED bKANGIN HERE. PEACE bKE UNTO U bKLACCMAN
*peace homie, im just saying that u new york dudes got the game twisted.

*yall doing it wrong homie. your style is backwards.

*u guys are not compatible with the gang culture of L.A..

*TRAYS do NOT replace B's with 6's, that's just foreign to us real dudes out here.

*look, here is what u do, go back over the Monster Book (Your Bible), and read carefully.

*then, throw in the towel, hang up your blue rag, and call it quits, alright homie.
TRAY WAY, COME ON NOW CUZ, WHAT TYPE OF NIGGA IS YOU?
YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF THE WAY YOU WRITE YOU GOT NIGGAZ OUT HERE THINKING YOU FROM SIXTIES..PLEASE CUT IT OUT........ALRIGHT SON... MONSTER WOULD SLAP YOU UP IF HE CAUGHT YOU MISREPRESENTING HIS HOOD LIKE THAT......H's UP

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 16th, 2004, 7:06 pm

There's a RUMOR I heard from My cousin from CV70's that there's a price on Monster's head by the EME for Talking sh** about Sur on video and for sending out a hate message towards SUR. Because I f you saw the movie he was telling his little homies To smash on the MExicans, etc.. My older homie from my hood said he was in PALM HALL reception in CHino and he ran into Monster and he would always say GOOD MORNING SURENOS and he was very courteous and polite towards SUR, I wonder what made him change his mind??

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » June 16th, 2004, 7:40 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:he would always say GOOD MORNING SURENOS and he was very courteous and polite towards SUR,

Thats some funny shit,lol

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 16th, 2004, 7:59 pm

Yeah, homeboy I couldn't believe it myself, but after I read his book it's belivevable, because the dude is kind of smart and I don't know if he was saying it to be sneeky, respectful, or a str8 up pus**. BUt in his book he said he had aquaintances from E/S Clovers and Florence or he wouldn't beef w/ them, but all of sudden he hit the state then he tuned anti-sur..

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » June 25th, 2004, 12:25 am

YEA I SEEN THAT DOCUMENTARY ON MONSTER.. ITS CALLED WAR STORIES.. HE WAS TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MEXICANS.. AND EME.. I WOULD NOT BE SUPRISED IF THEY ARE UPSET ABOUT IT..

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » September 11th, 2004, 6:42 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THE READERS OF THIS FORUM A FACT ABOUT MONSTER KODY.
MONSTER KODY IS LOCKED UP RIGHT NOW.
THERE WAS AN ARTICLE IN THE WAVE NEWSPAPER ABOUT MONSTER KODY ABOUT A MONTH OR 2 AGO.
I HAD READ THAT UNDER SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES, MONSTER KODY WAS SEEN EXITING A CRACK HOUSE WITHIN 8-3 GANGSTA HOOD.
L.A.P.D. OFFICERS OBSERVED HIM OBSERVED HIM PARTICIPATING IN DRUG RELATED ACTIVITY AND APPROACHED HIM.
HE RESISTED ARREST AS HE FLED FROM POLICE OFFICERS AND WAS FINALLY APPREHENDED AFTER A TUSSLE ENSUED.
HE WAS THEN TAKEN INTO CUSTODY FOR WHATEVER HE WAS CHARGED WITH.
WHETHER IT BE THE PIPE OR PRIMOS BASIN' IS BASIN.
IN MY HOOD WE CALL PRIMO SMOKIN' PAPER BASIN.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » September 13th, 2004, 8:02 pm

HMM....CUZZ AINT THERE A NIGGA NAMED MONSTER ON THIS FORUM?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » September 14th, 2004, 12:45 am

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:Yeah, homeboy I couldn't believe it myself, but after I read his book it's belivevable, because the dude is kind of smart and I don't know if he was saying it to be sneeky, respectful, or a str8 up pus**. BUt in his book he said he had aquaintances from E/S Clovers and Florence or he wouldn't beef w/ them, but all of sudden he hit the state then he tuned anti-sur..

I tink in the book when he said that he was cool with the esses, it was in the mid 80's. This was before the eme fully went to anti black, and started making hoods force the issue with their black neighbors for no reason. I would think this prolly made most crips go "anti sur" when esses they were cool to all of the sudden started actin like the damn KKK.

Adidas_Cuz

Unread post by Adidas_Cuz » April 17th, 2006, 4:58 am

IS MONSTER KODY REALLY ON CRACK

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » April 22nd, 2006, 8:43 am

Lord Knows

exsdustynig
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by exsdustynig » April 24th, 2006, 11:57 pm