What hood killed Raymond Washington (RIP)?

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: What hood killed raymond washington(RIP)??

Unread post by alexalonso » August 1st, 2016, 12:22 am

still alive.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 10th, 2017, 3:09 pm

alexalonso wrote:
BooRoc wrote:Nobody really knows who killed Raymond Washington (RIP). Rumors have been spread that it was the Hoovers that's why from my understanding that the East Coast Crips and the Hoovers hate each other. Like other people have said Raymond was a very cautious person and he wouldn't walk up on a car unless he knew them.
I have have more information were i now know that at least 20 - 30 people that are still alive know who killed Raymond. Raymond had created the 62nd Street Crips and it wasn't noone from there.

CORRECTION: Raymond was actually in prison when the 62nd Street Crips formed, so he didn't create them, but when he paroled from prison around 1977 he lived on San Pedro in what is now known as the 6-pacc of East Coast Crips and functioned in 62nd Street Crip neighborhood. At that time the East Coasts were not all a collective, that was probably late 1979, maybe 1980.

Now , with regards to who killed him, it probably wasn't a gang thing at all. A hood was not gunning for Raymond, just an individual. Was that individual from a hood? Yes he was.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: What hood killed Raymond Washington (RIP)?

Unread post by bgcasper » April 11th, 2017, 7:37 pm

ok so you seems to say by sayin yes he was ..that actually ,you know who killed him ???...nobody ever came up with the killer name i bet you dont know either ...everybody came to that conclusion ..so just cause ray only aproach car of person he knew ,and did aproach the car of the killer...so than everybody conclude the killer was a banger and a friend of somebody ray knew ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » November 28th, 2017, 11:01 pm

so it wasnt hoover ...

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » January 23rd, 2018, 6:12 pm

alexalonso wrote:
BooRoc wrote:Nobody really knows who killed Raymond Washington (RIP). Rumors have been spread that it was the Hoovers that's why from my understanding that the East Coast Crips and the Hoovers hate each other. Like other people have said Raymond was a very cautious person and he wouldn't walk up on a car unless he knew them.
I have have more information were i now know that at least 20 - 30 people that are still alive know who killed Raymond. Raymond had created the 62nd Street Crips and it wasn't noone from there.
Yeah I heard HOOVERS rumor too , but I thought they was criminals way b4 95/96 I heard about them being crims in the early 90's ,

First time I ever heard about c'z vs c'z I think that's how I found out about HOOVERS I asked if c ever beefed with c and found out about them, then I think I heard that rumor at the same time

But I think the whole piru being crips had alot of crips mad at Ray and he was trying to undo what he invented , he wanted to end the bz n cz beef ,

And it had to be someone who knew him because he always preached to not walk up to windows and died doing that

I know someone from Alta I heard died the same way a cool cat too

I heard Ray nephew came out with a book about Ray

And I heard Ray had his own book too

Even though they say monster was the first published Crip book

But that's the cold part about jail u can come back out and people act brand new ,

I guess HOOVERS was used to being independent

But it also could have been personal heard Ray was a bullie ,

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 30th, 2018, 9:21 pm

Another Theory: Raymond was selling "water" in 1979 with a female and another male. The female took some of Raymond's money and spent it on something else. When Raymond came back to San Pedro to get him money, the girl did not have it. The other guy told Raymond to chill, and them two got to arguing, then fighting, and you know who won that fight. Later that same day, Raymond was gunned down.