Mexican Pete from Santana Blocc Crip

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Mexican Pete from Santana Blocc Crip

Unread post by bgcasper » January 12th, 2014, 5:13 am

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 19th, 2014, 7:26 am

found the complete.... rare shit enjoy

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 20th, 2014, 8:45 pm

@BG Casper- Nice Post playa! I've been waiting to see that documentary for a while. Classic!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 21st, 2014, 1:57 am

Quepolo3 wrote:@BG Casper- Nice Post playa! I've been waiting to see that documentary for a while. Classic!!!
welcome !!! its a pleasure to share ...classssiiccc shit from turtle to them hazard veterano this doc is of the hook ...i wonder what went down on that colonia vs largo seems paybacc was around the corner wonder if anyboy got info on that war ...also when turtle say gunplay started in 76 i think he meant gunplay became main stream ways of all in 76 but the gun play was here before no ?? i mean grandee robed the military base and most m1 riffle like the one he got comes from that era ...also he went to the velt an was chased by pirus accoring to peanutts its the sscc former usbloods that was there ??? but lpp homies the elm piru would be most likely the one chasing people at the velt in that era very interesting doc worth debating on it

comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by comptonblockz » January 22nd, 2014, 6:21 pm

good find bgcasper!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 23rd, 2014, 1:59 am

comptonblockz wrote:good find bgcasper!
its a pleasure!!

Eddielocc1968
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by Eddielocc1968 » February 18th, 2014, 11:12 pm

karim wrote:Thank you sooo much :!:
No stupid racism in those days... Just born and raised young men that join together for a better life and for the (inconditional) LOVE of their Hood... Amazing and interesting in equal mesure, but very hard to really understand for the french grown man that I am... Because I grow up up in a french project too, but my first aim was to leave it by any means necessary, and I was far from being ready to die for such a shit hole ! Different country, different hood, different mentality I guess...
The pics of Turtle you posted amazed me because I've seen others pics of him here (in front of a red Impapala) and he looked as a muscular guy, maybe more récents pics (and after doing time and weight lifting maybe).
Are you from their original Hood to know so much about it ? Do you consider them as the dream team of the SBCC, or are they "just" the pioneers ? Do they became real Hood legends for the youngsters ? Do you think they managed to save enough money (I mean for their familly), or were they some kind of "idealistics gangsters" with (maybe a bit too much) pride for their Hood, that were not money motivated ? How deep were the SBCC in total ? Do those spoken above were the most colorful characters or the leaders ? Who do you think was in charge of the whole SBCC ? Was it only Turtle ? Did you meant this JU-JU guy was deported to Mexico ? How can you be sure he was the first non-black crip ? So much cop-style questions ! :mrgreen: So only answer those you feel confortable with...

PS: Excuse my bad English (as I've told you I'm French).
Haha yup... And ill answer your questions one by one 1) no I'm not from santana I'm a family friend of a bunch of them. (RIP to the lost ones) I know THEE ORIGINAL HOOD. So I didn't have to be on to know a lot. 2) I think they are pioneers! 3) Yes, they are legends to the youngsters especially their youngesters from their hood. 4) And yes money was the main motivation, being killas was 2nd... No they didn't leave a lot of money man, they made a lot for themselves and were ballers. But money doesn't last for 20+ years. 5) SBC at one point was 600-1000 deep! They have about 106 or mor dead homiez (what a shame.) 6) The ones most spoken about were the ones that were more active, because you can't idolize a lazy always getting high nigga. There's way more to bangin'. 7) No. Turtle was a leader! Out of many... He died in '89 and life went on and there's was other people obviously running things now. 8 ) Yes, Jesus Pimentel, "JUJU" is deported TO Mexico. 9) I know that he was the first non-black because a O.G SBCC homey of mine told me. There you go homeboy sorry for the wait!

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » February 19th, 2014, 12:26 pm

Any info on JuJu and Mexican Pete as gangsters? Were they top gunners? 100% excepted by the hood? How were they viewed by the other Varrio's and sets in CPT? ....thx for your input!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 19th, 2014, 8:18 pm

Eddielocc1968 wrote:
No stupid racism in those days... Just born and raised young men that join together for a better life and for the (inconditional) LOVE of their Hood... Amazing and interesting in equal mesure, but very hard to really understand for the french grown man that I am... Because I grow up up in a french project too, but my first aim was to leave it by any means necessary, and I was far from being ready to die for such a shit hole ! Different country, different hood, different mentality I guess...
The pics of Turtle you posted amazed me because I've seen others pics of him here (in front of a red Impapala) and he looked as a muscular guy, maybe more récents pics (and after doing time and weight lifting maybe).
Are you from their original Hood to know so much about it ? Do you consider them as the dream team of the SBCC, or are they "just" the pioneers ? Do they became real Hood legends for the youngsters ? Do you think they managed to save enough money (I mean for their familly), or were they some kind of "idealistics gangsters" with (maybe a bit too much) pride for their Hood, that were not money motivated ? How deep were the SBCC in total ? Do those spoken above were the most colorful characters or the leaders ? Who do you think was in charge of the whole SBCC ? Was it only Turtle ? Did you meant this JU-JU guy was deported to Mexico ? How can you be sure he was the first non-black crip ? So much cop-style questions ! :mrgreen: So only answer those you feel confortable with...

Haha yup... And ill answer your questions one by one 1) no I'm not from santana I'm a family friend of a bunch of them. (RIP to the lost ones) I know THEE ORIGINAL HOOD. So I didn't have to be on to know a lot. 2) I think they are pioneers! 3) Yes, they are legends to the youngsters especially their youngesters from their hood. 4) And yes money was the main motivation, being killas was 2nd... No they didn't leave a lot of money man, they made a lot for themselves and were ballers. But money doesn't last for 20+ years. 5) SBC at one point was 600-1000 deep! They have about 106 or mor dead homiez (what a shame.) 6) The ones most spoken about were the ones that were more active, because you can't idolize a lazy always getting high nigga. There's way more to bangin'. 7) No. Turtle was a leader! Out of many... He died in '89 and life went on and there's was other people obviously running things now. 8 ) Yes, Jesus Pimentel, "JUJU" is deported TO Mexico. 9) I know that he was the first non-black because a O.G SBCC homey of mine told me. There you go homeboy sorry for the wait!
yo eddy thanks for that post !!!! i love old school cpt story !! as for turtle i though he was no first generation tanas i think hub ducc ken yogi bullet and older than him cats are first g noaday turtle is og and those cats double og but in 1980 it wasnt like that in old school i though turtle was from the g generation their team was called g shocc or g sumthin i dont remember but it as g sumthig an he had the hardest obgs like gangsta stave grich ...but lest talk about their biggest war that still on today ...the version i know is that they start beefin with adc batts over bad deal it was around 1988 89 im shure you remember potatohead and his legenary mission if you dont court case online were adc hulk dip... also in the same era sscc started with palmer when i think one of their og i think it was furb 1 who got murkd by ssc that year 1989 was a hard ass year when cc ridaz fell appart that era is subjet to a lot of gossip and legend like the one about turtle death ..anyway thanks for your time and posts they are some of the best around this site

Eddielocc1968

Unread post by Eddielocc1968 » February 20th, 2014, 8:39 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Any info on JuJu and Mexican Pete as gangsters? Were they top gunners? 100% excepted by the hood? How were they viewed by the other Varrio's and sets in CPT? ....thx for your input!
Homey.... JuJu was leader of willow street! So he wasn't just a member. & Pete was loved by all! Out of those two pete was probably more loved 'cause pete was all about Santana and the only mexicans he mixed with were members and family. He dated only black girls. Most mexicans SBC's dated their own race just banged a black hood. They WERE & ARE 100% accepted. Back then you had to be official (not like today how some foo's hate foo's from THEIR own hood, lol) so that would mean you have to be cool with everyone and every 'TANA loved and respected eachother.. There was more mexicans too a whole lot to be honest they just changed sureño when that race shit popped off.. Varrios didn't care in those times (cause there was blacks from black hoods as well) but some probably personally hated mexicans in black gangs.. They probably looked at them like a disgrace to their ancestors. Any more questions brotha?

Eddielocc1968

Unread post by Eddielocc1968 » February 20th, 2014, 8:44 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Eddielocc1968 wrote:

yo eddy thanks for that post !!!! i love old school cpt story !! as for turtle i though he was no first generation tanas i think hub ducc ken yogi bullet and older than him cats are first g noaday turtle is og and those cats double og but in 1980 it wasnt like that in old school i though turtle was from the g generation their team was called g shocc or g sumthin i dont remember but it as g sumthig an he had the hardest obgs like gangsta stave grich ...but lest talk about their biggest war that still on today ...the version i know is that they start beefin with adc batts over bad deal it was around 1988 89 im shure you remember potatohead and his legenary mission if you dont court case online were adc hulk dip... also in the same era sscc started with palmer when i think one of their og i think it was furb 1 who got murkd by ssc that year 1989 was a hard ass year when cc ridaz fell appart that era is subjet to a lot of gossip and legend like the one about turtle death ..anyway thanks for your time and posts they are some of the best around this site
All I know is adc and SBC had a drug deal gone wrong (street wise) and they started beefing like that homey.. The rest is on the online like you said. I don't know too much about that beef. At the end of the day it was stupid .. Rips fighting rips is a disgrace!

Eddielocc1968

Unread post by Eddielocc1968 » February 20th, 2014, 8:51 pm

Mexican pete. Juan Pedro Bravo (S.I.Pk)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (22.08 KiB) Viewed 13652 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (32.25 KiB) Viewed 13652 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (33.43 KiB) Viewed 13652 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (56.8 KiB) Viewed 13652 times

Eddielocc1968

Unread post by Eddielocc1968 » February 20th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Pete locked up in Y.A... He's the second to the last kneeling down.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (39.1 KiB) Viewed 13652 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (23.43 KiB) Viewed 13652 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (19 KiB) Viewed 13652 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (67.47 KiB) Viewed 13652 times

Eddielocc1968

Unread post by Eddielocc1968 » February 20th, 2014, 8:57 pm

His hit up still there and he's been gone 23 years... Him young... His girl.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (40.97 KiB) Viewed 13652 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (35.54 KiB) Viewed 13652 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (45.63 KiB) Viewed 13652 times